Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
the General and Revil Wait. I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
the General and Revil Wait. I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
the General and Revil Wait. I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
the General and Revil Wait. I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
the General and Revil Wait. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
the General and Revil Wait. I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
the General and Revil Wait. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
the General and Revil Wait. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
the General and Revil Wait. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
the General and Revil Wait. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
the General and Revil Wait. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
the General and Revil Wait. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
the General and Revil Wait. I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
the General and Revil Wait. I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
the General and Revil Wait. I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
the General and Revil Wait. I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
the General and Revil Wait. I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

the General and Revil Wait.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
the General
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
the General

Rep. : 8
Nation : The Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

the General and Revil Wait. Empty
PostSubject: the General and Revil Wait.   the General and Revil Wait. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 7:42 am

the General appeared back inside Ezekiel's office and walked over to Ezekiel's desk.

"I could simply spy or go back there but that'd make them cautious" the General said as he took a seat in Ezekiel's chair.
Back to top Go down
Revil
Evoker of the Province of Kiez
Revil

Rep. : 0
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : Navitas, Photogess, Archon Energy

PostSubject: Re: the General and Revil Wait.   the General and Revil Wait. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 7:44 am

"I hate when you do that, but this guy doing it only make it worse" Revil said standing away from the desk as the General sat down in it.

He walked over towards the window and looked out of it.

"I am going to ask Ezekiel if I may take ownership of the Forgery." Revil Said.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General and Revil Wait.   the General and Revil Wait. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 1:19 pm

"There could be both good and bad outcomes with that. But I understand you and feel that you will make the correct decision. I would like you to send Revone to the ship and and have them set a course to the Great Chasm and have them rebuild the former glacial caves" the General said.

~"Hmmm it seems he but up some sort of I-Feild. It has the ability to scramble data waves and cause disruptions within the I-Feild. That or they are in another dimension" the General said to himself." the General thought to himself.

He could only hear faint talking and all of it was in the shrewish language and the General was unable to translate it. He kept the messages stored in his mind anyways and would ask Ezekiel for a few Shrewish books later.
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

PostSubject: Re: the General and Revil Wait.   the General and Revil Wait. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:02 am

"If it means anything to you I can understand and translate Shrewish. I will have it added to the universal translator once my Revone boards the Faith of Heart" Revil Said.

Revil walked over to another window and looked outwards the war and peace room.

"I sense a discomforting emotion coming from the war rooms. We need to find a way to make them truthfully realize that we mean them no harm" Revil said holding both arms crossed across his chest.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General and Revil Wait.   the General and Revil Wait. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:13 am

"I may not have spatial awareness but I too feel what you are feeling. I also know we should find ways to make things seem more peaceful." the General said

the General got up from his seat and could now understand the Shrewish language. He looked at Revil and thanked him then stood by the door.

"Another issue will be the installation of the orbital cables. I will have to speak with Ezekiel about letting me burry them 2 kilometers into mount Akroma. We have studied the mountain and know its not going to be a volcano anytime soon. And there are no fault lines there to cause a disturbance" the General said.
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

PostSubject: Re: the General and Revil Wait.   the General and Revil Wait. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:21 am

Revil waited for a moment and decided not to say anything. He looked at his hand and began to wonder what the White Shrew had done to him and what would become of him. Did he gain power? did he loose his human soul? Was his spatial awareness really amplifies as he felt it had been?

He looked at the General knowing he could hear it. Revil lowered his hand.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
White Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Ezekiel

Rep. : 5
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

PostSubject: Re: the General and Revil Wait.   the General and Revil Wait. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:41 am

(That Shell of Telichrono energy should have kept even a Kage from hearing what we were saying, unless you have a reasonable explanation, you would not be able to hear what we said.....)

*there would be a sudden and sharp, "HAHEM" as my astral body would appear in the room*
It seems that my office has been turned into a common meeting place for people....please wait outside instead of coming in here....now, as to other matters, I would like to know what you needed, if anything....
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General and Revil Wait.   the General and Revil Wait. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:47 am

(Data waves are something that penetrate anything, being they are not living or any form of energy. They are wave lengths that can copy other wavelengths and act as virtually anything. So If i wanted to they could copy Mile's tar or or create a sun. But thats god modding)

"I would like to discuss the installation of a great tower that would be imbedded 2 kilometers into the surface of the Escellsia and tower 10 kilometers into the sky. I would also like to know if you are done investigating the Great Chasm before i close it and return it to its former Glacial Caves" the General said.
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

PostSubject: Re: the General and Revil Wait.   the General and Revil Wait. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:54 am

Revil turned to Ezekiel and looked at him and slid his hand along the windowsill behind him.

"I like the things of the past, reminds me that there was once a time when people had to live without the powers that could make and supply anything at will. I would also like to learn more about the Kiez Nation and how it deals with affairs" Revil would then say.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Rep. : 5
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

PostSubject: Re: the General and Revil Wait.   the General and Revil Wait. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 1:15 am

(Hum....these data waves are still bound by time though, so they could still be stopped....as that is what the shell is meant to do....)

*Having two people talking to me about different things at once was interesting* Well, General, depends on where this tower is going to be located. As for the Chasm, I suggest leaving it....it shows what we had to go through to bring down a foe, and also will provide a reminder for others of the possible coming threat and also remind our enemies that we will not allow them to live while causing us harm or pain.....Revil, I am not born a Shrew, so as far as political history, I'm lost, sorry, but I can say from what I do no, is that, for the most part, each White Shrew runs things a little differently. If you want ancient history, go see Mirg, he was born a Shrew, and should have had an education in that area.... *I would then fall silent, as I looked back a the General* So, you can stop reconstruction on the Chasm, and we can focus on this tower....I also want to know why your building it, and what it's different functions include....
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

PostSubject: Re: the General and Revil Wait.   the General and Revil Wait. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 1:27 am

(the data waves exist in a realm where time doesnt mean anything)

Revil walked out of the room and headed off to the library to wait for Mirg
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General and Revil Wait.   the General and Revil Wait. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 1:34 am

This tower is nothing more than a Anchor that will hold Neo E.A.S.T. to the planets surface. The pillar would not be needed on any other planet. But this one spins in an odd fashion and creates a field which instead of drawing objects into it, pushes them away" the General said.

"This anchor is not a weapon in anyway. And will be placed in a small canyon just north of the tallest peace of the Akroma mountains. We will be setting up a temporary community there that will act as a settlement till the colony is completed" the General said.

(Until skye gets back and makes it. I have a picture i made of photoshop too)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the General and Revil Wait.   the General and Revil Wait. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the General and Revil Wait.
Page 1 of 1