Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
General Revil Calls A Battle I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
General Revil Calls A Battle I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
General Revil Calls A Battle I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
General Revil Calls A Battle I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
General Revil Calls A Battle I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
General Revil Calls A Battle I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
General Revil Calls A Battle I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
General Revil Calls A Battle I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
General Revil Calls A Battle I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
General Revil Calls A Battle I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
General Revil Calls A Battle I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
General Revil Calls A Battle I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
General Revil Calls A Battle I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
General Revil Calls A Battle I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
General Revil Calls A Battle I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
General Revil Calls A Battle I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
General Revil Calls A Battle I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

General Revil Calls A Battle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Revil
Evoker of the Province of Kiez
Revil

Rep. : 0
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : Navitas, Photogess, Archon Energy

General Revil Calls A Battle Empty
PostSubject: General Revil Calls A Battle   General Revil Calls A Battle I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 6:06 pm

A 17meter tall green samurai like mech lands on the sandstone ranges and stop there. It's pilot gets out and appears on the ground. He awaited an opponent.
Back to top Go down
Spade
Guardian of Keiz
Guardian of Keiz
Spade

Guild : Kiez
Energy Type : Navitas/Soulforce/Muteki

PostSubject: Re: General Revil Calls A Battle   General Revil Calls A Battle I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 1:18 am

*Spade walks up to the general and sees this huge figure* Overcompensating dont you think
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

PostSubject: Re: General Revil Calls A Battle   General Revil Calls A Battle I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 1:25 am

(General Revil not the General Razz)

"Unlike people of this world I can not fly, So I use this Mech Suit to travel." he said Saluting spade despite spade being an office of any military.

Revil pressed the tips of all 6 cubes and 4 swords and two guns appeared on him. Two on his back two on his waist and two guns on his waist pointing forwards with the handles facing upwards.
Back to top Go down
Spade
Guardian of Keiz
Guardian of Keiz
Spade

PostSubject: Re: General Revil Calls A Battle   General Revil Calls A Battle I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 3:10 am

*Spade focus his Navitas and begins to glow red with Muetki* Let's go then *Spade slams his fist into the ground causing a huge shockwave around the feet of Revil*
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

PostSubject: Re: General Revil Calls A Battle   General Revil Calls A Battle I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 3:13 am

Revil's mind ticked suddenly he felt a pressure and immediately leapt into the air. He drew forth one sabre and swung it sending a Saizen Wind Scar straight for Spade. He reached to his other blade ready to draw it forth.
Back to top Go down
Spade
Guardian of Keiz
Guardian of Keiz
Spade

PostSubject: Re: General Revil Calls A Battle   General Revil Calls A Battle I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 1:59 pm

*The earth under Revil crumbles into a huge fault. The tremor gave Spade enough time to focus into earth Harmony. Spade raises a curved pillar to deflect the Wind scar around him.* Got to do better *Spade fires a wave of blue muteki through the curved pillar directly Reiz*
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

PostSubject: Re: General Revil Calls A Battle   General Revil Calls A Battle I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 2:34 pm

General Revil watches as the blue wave nears him. He hold his blade up.

"Hiryu Shoten HA!" he yelled out swining his blade at a speed unseeable by human eyes.

As he did that he swung with precise and accurate swings that would hit his sword off theright angle to push himself backward using the blue wave as a mock propulsion device. He cam to a sliding stop on the ground behind him. He drew forth his other blade and flung another Saizen Wind Scar straight for the remenants of the pillar and the general location of Spade. The further away the opponent from tne Saizen the weeker the effect and damage.

General Revil would begin to run backwards he closed his eyes letting his spatial awarness do the seeing for him.
Back to top Go down
Spade
Guardian of Keiz
Guardian of Keiz
Spade

PostSubject: Re: General Revil Calls A Battle   General Revil Calls A Battle I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 4:01 pm

*Spade raises the pillar with his fist and uses it as a battering ram for the the wind scar pushing through each one with relative ease before throwing the battering ram towards Revil reshaping it mid air into a javelin and firing another more precise beam of blue muteki behind it using the same mock propulsion technique tripling its speed*
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

PostSubject: Re: General Revil Calls A Battle   General Revil Calls A Battle I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 4:08 pm

Seeing the Pillar turn to a javelin it was simple to dodge. Right as it hit the ground he jumped onto its and ran along it as it drove itself into the ground. As he came to the end he lept off and pulled both blade back.

"Hiryu Shoten Ha, Saizen" He yelled flinging both blade out sending 2000 Saizen Wind Scare out in random directions all towards the Blue wave and around it.

He himself would go right over top the blue wave in case it miss.
Back to top Go down
Spade
Guardian of Keiz
Guardian of Keiz
Spade

PostSubject: Re: General Revil Calls A Battle   General Revil Calls A Battle I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 1:14 am

*Spade clenches his fist makes the earth soft and pulls Revil down into the earth javelin before he can run completely down it. The added weight to the javelin makes it fall to the ground at an amazing rate making a gigantic crash leaving only Revil's head sticking out of the ground* It's over *Spade begins to press the ground up against Revil's body with the force of a 5.5 earthquake*
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

PostSubject: Re: General Revil Calls A Battle   General Revil Calls A Battle I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 1:21 am

Revil would suddenly appear atop his mech.

"It seems I must train more" he said boarding the mech getting reeady to leave.

"I'll see you next time" he said as ther mech saluted the blasted into the sky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Revil Calls A Battle   General Revil Calls A Battle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Revil Calls A Battle
Page 1 of 1