Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Caving In - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Caving In - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Caving In - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Caving In - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Caving In - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Caving In - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Caving In - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Caving In - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Caving In - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Caving In - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Caving In - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Caving In - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Caving In - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Caving In - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Caving In - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Caving In - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Caving In - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Caving In

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Linnea Redhunt
Page of the Sunlit Kingdom
Linnea Redhunt

Rep. : 0
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Academy

Caving In - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caving In   Caving In - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 2:55 am

"Ehhh?"

*the girl pursed rosy lips and instead of being a good girl, did the opposite; Went EXPLORING 'ROUND. Looking around the workshop, she stumbled (ish) upon a pile of what looked like a ton parts together. The silver looking pile was even taller than she was, on the right side of the room. A delicate hand reached out towards one middle piece...slowly it grabbed upon the large screw that stuck out of it*

"A-cha...!"

*in one yank, Linnea took the piece. There was silence......then an explosion of noise. The whole tower had fallen apart and lay everywhere on the floor, stray pieces dropped like loose change along the floor. Slowly Linnea turned around with a nervous expres​sion(....^-^;;;;;; )*

"I...dink I brokes it.."
Back to top Go down
Sedgar Vyland
Civilian :: Non-Fighter
Sedgar Vyland

Caving In - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caving In   Caving In - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 3:00 am

"......"

He had ceased all work from the mechanical arm; the signature on it was done anyway, and walked over to where Linnea was sitting, quite angrily.

"Yes, girl.. you've just destroyed about 3 months' worth of work and research, in the blink of an eye. Thank you, very much."

He would take her by the collar and pressed another panel on the floor, as an armchair sprung from the floor. He sat Linnea in it and immediately she was bound to the chair, metal beams cuffing hr wrists, locking her ankles and securing her torso.

"When I'm done with my client, we have some negotiating to do..."
Back to top Go down
Linnea Redhunt
Linnea Redhunt

Caving In - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caving In   Caving In - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 3:05 am

"GAH!!"

*for a moment, she was surprised....then furious. Comically her face puffed red and she glared at Sedgar*

"You let me goooo >[[[!!! That pile of junk can't be WORK and RESEARCH! It's a pile of junk!!"

*the girl squirmed in her restrains and then stopped*

"Negotiating...."

*with a turn of a stubborn head, Linnea famously pouted*

"Hmph!! I won't do it!"
Back to top Go down
Sedgar Vyland
Sedgar Vyland

Caving In - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caving In   Caving In - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 3:13 am

Sedgar returned to work on the arm, finishing a few specific placements of smaller parts, before grabbing a welding mask.

"You destroyed a sizable piece of this lab, and my work... Would you rather I turn you in to whatever guild you belong to and let them deal with your crime?"

With that he pulled down the mask and began to complete the arm, finely welding the two halves together.
Back to top Go down
Linnea Redhunt
Linnea Redhunt

Caving In - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caving In   Caving In - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 3:27 am

*the girl scoffed from her stubborn expression. She studdered*

"I-Ah W-W-What CRIME? There is NO crime here!"

*she attempted to point, but found she couldn't so she swung her head in that direction in an exaggerated sweep*

"THAT is no crime! You should really clean up around here! That pile of mess was CLEARLY not any research of any kind! I refuse to believe it!"
Back to top Go down
Sedgar Vyland
Sedgar Vyland

Caving In - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caving In   Caving In - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 3:31 am

The arm was finished, and Sedgar began to let his computer run a thorough test on its systems to see if it was all in working order. He removed his welding mask as he let that happen..

"Well normally I don't have little girls snooping around where they should know better than to fiddle with everything they see!"

He sighed, running a hand down his face. How could she be so naive...

"Look.. you can work off your debt by being useful for me somehow. I dunno what your skills are, but.."
Back to top Go down
Linnea Redhunt
Linnea Redhunt

Caving In - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caving In   Caving In - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 3:35 am

"Little.......girls..."

*her hair stood up at end at those words and suddenly she grew gloomy, in rather the angry sense than the sad. She said nothing from that moment, a dark cloud looming over her head*
Back to top Go down
William
Squire of the Sunlit Kingdom
William

Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : Materia Energy

Caving In - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caving In   Caving In - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 10:09 am

William had fallen asleep and never saw any of what just went on. Sometime later he awoke to the word "girls"

"Girls, WHERE do I find some" he said all excited.

(Posting Order please. when you dont follow a posting order its just like my character didnt do anything for a while or randomly didnt exist)
Back to top Go down
Sedgar Vyland
Sedgar Vyland

Caving In - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caving In   Caving In - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 10:14 am

((Typically that's true, but when there's an entirely different dialogue happening that's separate from your own then it's generally accepted. Posting order mostly counts in fights and missions.))

Sedgar coughed at this, paying Linnea no attention for a while, and returning to the arm which had completed its test drive. It had to be really heavy, but he lifted it easily and walked it over to William. It had been freshly painted, and not the same color as William's other body parts, but Sedgar didn't have any faux skin to offer. So this was next best.

"Well, whatcha think?"

Caving In - Page 2 Arm_Detail_by_marcnail
Back to top Go down
William
William

Caving In - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caving In   Caving In - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 10:16 am

William grabbed it with his right arm and lifted it like it was paper.

"A bit light but for something temporary I guess it'll have to do. Does it come with any special stuff" he said.
Back to top Go down
Sedgar Vyland
Sedgar Vyland

Caving In - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caving In   Caving In - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 10:23 am

"Well of course it might feel a bit light, it uses a lot less extra parts this time around. It's made from the same alloy as the metal used in your inner workings, and the skin around it's been reinforced so that it's more armored than the rest of your body; shouldn't get torn off again, and can even be used as a shield on its own."

He paused, catching his breath. Sedgar always loved to brag about his designs.

"Additionally, the arm itself is a weapon. It's designed to run with your power source so controlling it should be easy, and additionally..."

He pressed a small button on its elbow, and the arm changed shape on its forearm.

Caving In - Page 2 Hunter_Arm_by_AB0180

"Ideal for swordfights, also reinforced metal so as not to break so easily. Should be fun to work with, I'd say~"
Back to top Go down
William
William

Caving In - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caving In   Caving In - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 10:26 am

William watched as the blades came out. He looked at those then ejected his cat like claws on his own arms.

"Overkill much" he said putting his own claws back in.

"Can I still channel energy through this arm like I could the original" he said.
Back to top Go down
Linnea Redhunt
Linnea Redhunt

Caving In - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caving In   Caving In - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 10:28 am

(( The dialouge with Linnea had nothing to do with General's arm, so there's no need to go in order. xD It's light hearted and he was finished with your arm anyway. I just messed up his sig. :3 ))
Back to top Go down
Sedgar Vyland
Sedgar Vyland

Caving In - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caving In   Caving In - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 10:35 am

"Of course, it's connected to your energy source as I said, so it should work seamlessly with both your body and your energy."
Back to top Go down
William
William

Caving In - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caving In   Caving In - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 10:36 am

"And a funneling system in the palm so I am able to fire the energy in raw form?" he said,
Back to top Go down
Sedgar Vyland
Sedgar Vyland

Caving In - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caving In   Caving In - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 10:53 am

"Yes, and in fact you can do that from any point on this arm, wherever that blue-ish glow is."

He pointed out to his knuckles, shoulder, and various lines going all the way down the arm.
Back to top Go down
William
William

Caving In - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caving In   Caving In - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:43 pm

"It's stronger if you concentrate all the energy to your finger tips and channel it into a ball in your hand" he said.
Back to top Go down
Sedgar Vyland
Sedgar Vyland

Caving In - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caving In   Caving In - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:44 pm

"Well, however you like then; just telling you your options is all~"
Back to top Go down
William
William

Caving In - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caving In   Caving In - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:45 pm

"I guess it's time to install the thing" He said (or is it already installed.)
Back to top Go down
Sedgar Vyland
Sedgar Vyland

Caving In - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caving In   Caving In - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:51 pm

"Mm, indeed.."

He walked over the the man and was raised by a section of the floor to be at William's level. Using special glasses for magnification and accuracy, Sedgar extended each and every little wire and tendon to reconnect with William's stub accurately. And there were a LOT of connections to be made. Each wire had to be attached just so; and they all looked identical, it was a wonder that Sedgar was able to figure out which ones went where.

Finally he attached the main nervous connections, ending the final connection with a spark as the arm whirred to life with William's energy flow. Now carefully retracting the wires so that the arm actually was attached to its socket, Sedgar used a small welding device, specially designed to bypass nervous reactions so he didn't feel the burning of any sort.

"Voila, why don't you try it out?"
Back to top Go down
William
William

Caving In - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caving In   Caving In - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:04 pm

William lifted the arm up and faced it towards a wall. Concentrating he summoned for a beam of crackling red energy which blasted out and flew straight for the wall ahead.

"Yeah it works" he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Caving In - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caving In   Caving In - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caving In
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: North - Akroma :: Frozen Mountains :: Sedgar's Workshop-
Jump to: