Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
another suggestion... I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
another suggestion... I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
another suggestion... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
another suggestion... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
another suggestion... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
another suggestion... I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
another suggestion... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
another suggestion... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
another suggestion... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
another suggestion... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
another suggestion... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
another suggestion... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
another suggestion... I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
another suggestion... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
another suggestion... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
another suggestion... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
another suggestion... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

another suggestion...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ezekiel
White Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Ezekiel

Rep. : 5
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

another suggestion... Empty
PostSubject: another suggestion...   another suggestion... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:03 am

Ok, I dont know if this was brought up here, or the ves before....but you know how everyone had their own clan, and then no one can touch that bloodlimit....well, I suggest we make a list, when we are up, of clans/family traits that are free for people to use in character developement....if you get my drift....so that people have a higher selection as to what they can use in their people.....
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
King of the Sunlit Kingdom
King of the Sunlit Kingdom
Skye Silverclaw

Rep. : 14
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Energy Type : Solar

PostSubject: Re: another suggestion...   another suggestion... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:32 am

Well that's the thing though. We're not all ninja here anymore, and therefore really don't have a "blood trait" aside from the basic abilities we can use. For example, Linnea, Cassius and Skye are related, but don't have a Kekkei Genkai at all. Insteat they all have the common power over light manipulation, each in their own way.
Back to top Go down
Taz
Journeyman of the Sunlit Kingdom
Taz

Rep. : 11
Guild : The Covenant

PostSubject: Re: another suggestion...   another suggestion... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:20 am

I didnt know they were related at all....
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Queen of the Sunlit Kingdom
Alyss Frey

Rep. : 6

PostSubject: Re: another suggestion...   another suggestion... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:59 am

Lmao just like how Sedgar and Haseo are related. Haseo being one of my OTHER characters I adore. Cousins.

Yes. Skye, Linnea, and Cassius are all related. Skye and Linnea work with the sun and Cassius, which is why Skye doesn't particularly like him, works with the moon.

Linnea and Cassius are twins.

But sure it sounds fine to me. I mean not all the energies are manipulated the same though.

Aka Hinata and Neji. Everyone uses it differently.
Back to top Go down
Kavaistyn
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Kavaistyn

Rep. : 0
Nation : Depths
Energy Type : Chakra

PostSubject: Re: another suggestion...   another suggestion... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:10 pm

Ah, I see, make individual clans more general? If I read correctly, you want clans to be more general or open so that people can have access to more abilities. So that people are free to use abilities that would otherwise be locked because they didn't belong to a clan. I like the idea. But people like to be unique, and so we won't find many clans willing to just open the doors an allow just anyone to have similiar abilities to them. Although we could make it so that certain clans are distantly related to each other so that several clans can have access to a similiar ability, but with variations. Like, we can have one "Father" clan (that no member on this site can be apart of, the "Father" clan is basically just there for origin sake) that originated certain abilities that other clans may possess. Since these other clans contain abilities simliar to the "Father" clan, then those clans are said to be related to that "Father" clan, and that their Kekkei Genkai is just a mutation of the Father clan's KG. Examples might explain it better. Now bear with me, this idea just came to me about 2 seconds after I read the first post, so it still might have some errors. Here goes....

Father Clan: Clan EpicNinja

Kekkei Genkai: Plasma Dominance

Random Escellsia Clan #1: Clan Awesomesauce

Kekkei Genkai: Black Lightning

Random Escellsia Clan #2: Clan Poindexter

Kekkei Genkai: Red Lightning

Now, as you can see Clan Poindexter and clan Awesomesauce have similiar KG. This can cause conflict, as they might have similar jutsu and such. It sucks to have to completely change your clan because someone posted their clan up before you did. So, to give people the chance to keep their clan, we create a Father clan for them. As you can see, in my example, the Father Clan's ability is Plasma Dominance. Lightning is plasma. So basically, clan Awesomesauce and clan Poindexter can claim to be descendents of EpicNinja, which why they both have similar KGs. Then they just add a sentence or two to their jutsu list to explain why their lightning became what it is. Sort of like the whole Sharingan, Rinnegan, and Byakugan situation. The Rinnegan is the Father KG, while the Byakugan and Sharingan are its mutated descendants. Now, of course, this DOESN'T apply to clans that are basically the same or are TOO similar. Like, if Clan 1 had the ability to control shadows, and then Clan 2 had the ability to control shadows, then yes, Clan 2 would have to be changed, because Clan 1 was here first. But for clans that use similar energies, but use them differently, then we'd just create a "Father" clan for them. Now, we don't have to create a Father clan for every single ability, that's just too much work. But if we have 3 or more clans with very similar abilities, then we'd just create a Father Clan for them. This can also be helpful for future reference. So if a new member joins and he wants to use Purple Lightning, in his Clan bio, there should be a sentence that says, "This clan is a long lost descendent of Clan EpicNinja...." So, yea, I think Ezekiel has a good idea going.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: another suggestion...   another suggestion... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:15 pm

Thats like what I was trying to say....its scary when you hit the nail on the head.... Very Happy

I was also thinking of the reverse of what you said, having the same base abilities in a clan, and then their higher powers are all different....I'll give an example...

Kama's clan, the kento clan has the main ability of lightning, + the Raikogan, which gives procise control. The higher forms of Raikogan, Senkaku, Miroyaka, etc all are higher, and different forms of the same tech., senkaku with the higher froms of lightning, miroyaka with the physical attributes....etc...

So, yeah that could go either way....my last example was probably pretty bad, but the idea is the same...... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Taz
Taz

Rep. : 11

PostSubject: Re: another suggestion...   another suggestion... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:55 pm

Xyz is now officially the site genius, as dubbed by me... Cause he manages to take an idea and explain it beautifully... I was unsure about it at first, but no I really do like this idea, solves many problems that may arise in the future.
Back to top Go down
Kavaistyn
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Kavaistyn

Rep. : 0
Nation : Depths
Energy Type : Chakra

PostSubject: Re: another suggestion...   another suggestion... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:12 pm

Thank you Taz cheers .

And Ezekiel, what you said isn't really a reverse of what I said, but moreso the same thing. In my example, all three clans have precise control over basic lightning. What makes them different is that Awesomesauce can use a higher form of Lightning called Black Lightning, while Poindexter uses a higher form of lightning called Red Lightning. Both Awesomesauce and Poindexter have the same base abilities (lightning control or whatever), but then their higher level techs are completely different (i.e Black Lightning techs and Red Lightning techs). So yea, I understand what you're saying Ezekiel.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: another suggestion...   another suggestion... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 8:34 pm

Oh....yeah....I was more saying it was a reverse off of what you said about the three, or two coming off of the first father clan thingy.....but yeah....Im glad we are in understanding..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Alyss Frey

Rep. : 6

PostSubject: Re: another suggestion...   another suggestion... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 10:36 pm

*pets Xyn*

.......You shall be our leader of ideas. or something like it.

*raises like Rafiki did to Simba. Escellsia rejoices*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: another suggestion...   another suggestion... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

another suggestion...
Page 1 of 1