Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Ripper's Abilities I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Ripper's Abilities I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Ripper's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Ripper's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Ripper's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Ripper's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Ripper's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Ripper's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Ripper's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Ripper's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Ripper's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Ripper's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Ripper's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Ripper's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Ripper's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Ripper's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Ripper's Abilities I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Ripper's Abilities

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyle Ripper
Journeyman of the Sunlit Kingdom
Kyle Ripper

Rep. : 3
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Soul Energy

Character sheet
Race: Grim Reaper (True form) Human (other)

Ripper's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Ripper's Abilities   Ripper's Abilities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 12:59 pm

Physical Attributes (Undead form)
He has two weapon's, one long sword, and one Death Scythe. He uses both on the field of battle.

Physical Attributes (Human form)
He can only use the death scythe when in this form, but the scythe has no magic power in this form. The sword is only with the undead form.
He has some of the same power's as his Undead form but only to a certain extent.

Skills (both form's)
-His undead self has the ability to left heavy objects, and swing any weapon with ease.
-He is able to use human bones to form different things. (He raises the bone from the ground.)
-He can shoot green fire from his Long sword.
-He is able to fly with his wings.
-He is able to steal ones life force at times to a certain extent, by looking the person in the eye's, he can also do this by saying "Death calls for you." The life force is also meant to heal Ripper when wounded, or restore most of his power.
-He has the power to summon a Zanpakuto sword.
-He is also able to become his Archangel self around Luna, and other angels.
-He is able to use God's divine light now to a certain extent (Is only meant to heal from rank 6 to 2. He has this ability due to his status among angels)

Immunities (both form's)
-He is immune to a black and blood magic to as certain extent such as curses, or anything that uses the two.
-His armour protects from slashes and cuts. (It can only last so long though)
-He's immune to most pain, and can get up from almost anything.
-In his true form he feels no fear.
-Water is no longer a threat to him as it freezes when he's near it (Undead form only)
Spells and powers (both form's)

Death's bane (Undead form only): When he swings his Death Scythe, and says "Death's bane" the Scythe sends out a massive wave that's power increases along with Ripper'. (The attack is still weak and is still developing the moves power goes up every rank)

Death comes to you: when he says this line he points his finger at the opponent and begins stealing life force away to a certain extent.

Unholy Shield: When said he waves his hand up, raising a shield of bone's that protect against both magic and mortal weapon's. The shield can withstand two hits from magic, and 5 from moral weapon's.

Throne of Skulls: When said he raises human, as well as animal bones up from the ground, and form's a chair. (useful when he's tired)

Green Flame's (Undead form only): Shoots out green flames from his sword.

Zanpakuto: He is able to summon a Zanpakuto.

Rise soldiers long dead... (Undead form only): This is another ability of the Grim Reaper where he is able to raise a small amount of undead soldiers to fight for him.

Unholy light: This is where Ripper is able to summon green flames which he can use to either light his path, or use as an attack (Is quite weak, and he throws the flame)

Unholy rage (Undead form only): This where Ripper becomes a bit more fast with both his flying speed, jumping, and fighting. (This goes up every rank)

Shroud of black mist (Undead form only): This is where a thick black mist forms around Ripper allowing him to disappear and reappear anywhere on the battle field.

God's divine light(Undead form only): This is where he is able to use God's holy light (Which comes from wings) to either heal himself or allies nearby, and is meant to fight off evil souls or shadows (wraiths). (Is able to destroy Dark matter when at Rank 1)

The eyes of an Archangel: This is where his eye's come back to him, which allow him to see in any kind of darkness. (As of now it can only see through the dark woods)

Side note-

Kyle Ripper will be able to learn (or remember) new spells as he levels up.

Last edited by Kyle Ripper on Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:28 pm; edited 10 times in total (Reason for editing : need to add something.)
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
King of the Sunlit Kingdom
Skye Silverclaw

Rep. : 14
Energy Type : Solar

Ripper's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ripper's Abilities   Ripper's Abilities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 1:05 pm

- Immunity to death is a no-go. Your body can still be destroyed and therefore cease to exist.

- Stealing of one's lifeforce: explain how that works?

- Explain what you mean by Black and Blood magic

- Death's Bane seems overpowered for your rank; that level of destruction should be used maybe around 4th or 3rd.

Other than that everything else seems fine.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

Ripper's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ripper's Abilities   Ripper's Abilities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 8:13 pm

Okay its been corrected.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

Rep. : 14
Energy Type : Solar

Ripper's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ripper's Abilities   Ripper's Abilities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 8:23 pm

Approved, but when it comes to roleplaying the looking in the eyes thing, be careful not to metagame with it.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

Ripper's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ripper's Abilities   Ripper's Abilities I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:54 pm

Added new powers from which he has either remembered or was taught. More will be added as he goes up in rank, as well as some powers will increase (Death's bane, and God's divine light)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ripper's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ripper's Abilities   Ripper's Abilities I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ripper's Abilities
Page 1 of 1