Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
The new Grim Reaper has come. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
The new Grim Reaper has come. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
The new Grim Reaper has come. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
The new Grim Reaper has come. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
The new Grim Reaper has come. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
The new Grim Reaper has come. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
The new Grim Reaper has come. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
The new Grim Reaper has come. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
The new Grim Reaper has come. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
The new Grim Reaper has come. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
The new Grim Reaper has come. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
The new Grim Reaper has come. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
The new Grim Reaper has come. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
The new Grim Reaper has come. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
The new Grim Reaper has come. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
The new Grim Reaper has come. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
The new Grim Reaper has come. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

The new Grim Reaper has come.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyle Ripper
Journeyman of the Sunlit Kingdom
Kyle Ripper

Rep. : 3
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Soul Energy

Character sheet
Race: Grim Reaper (True form) Human (other)

The new Grim Reaper has come. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Grim Reaper has come.   The new Grim Reaper has come. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:14 am

Kyle looked at William and began to think. "Looks like this could get interesting." Kyle said under his breath as he looked at William. Kyle then quickly took this chance while William wasn't moving and swung beneath him so that the sharp end would hit his back while the rest would grind it's way in through the flesh.
Back to top Go down
William
Squire of the Sunlit Kingdom
William

Rep. : 0
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : Materia Energy

PostSubject: Re: The new Grim Reaper has come.   The new Grim Reaper has come. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:16 am

Luckily for William his tactical arms was on his back. The scythe would collide with that and as it did william would push his body back a bit just enough to throw Kyle off balance. In the midst of this he pushed both hands forwards releaseing a devistating attack made from both heated energy and freezing energy that would more than likely explode as soon as it hit it's target.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new Grim Reaper has come.   The new Grim Reaper has come. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:23 am

As Kyle grew closer towards William a blast was sent flying towards him Kyle had no choice but to fall to the ground. As he fell he called for his Unholy shield. once he landed on the ground the shield of Bone's covered him. It took the explosion but barly, Kyle was pushed to the ground by the sheer force.

After the blast Kyle looked back up at william, jumped then swung at his arm's as he came in close.
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: The new Grim Reaper has come.   The new Grim Reaper has come. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:27 am

William's arms crackled with lighting as he charged it with destruction energy. He would jump backwards to recouperate from the explosion leaving his crackling arm outwards so it wold get hit. If it did get hit that scythe would be toast.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new Grim Reaper has come.   The new Grim Reaper has come. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:30 am

Kyle's plan worked William showed another one of his powers to him. Kyle quickly spun left, swinging his Scythe around the legs.
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: The new Grim Reaper has come.   The new Grim Reaper has come. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:35 am

William watched the movements of that scythe. It seemed to be all he was using so far. As he swung at his legs William would rotate his body just enough so the side the scythe would connect with the side of the tactical arms. Willimg would be sent uncontrollably to the right. Luckily the tactical arms had a self adjusting propulsion system that quickly leveled him off.

William lifted his arm to his head and as he did he would send out an ivisible slice of wind that could severly sever something only within 20 feet. Luckily he was within 20 feet. and luckily the attack was invisible and extremly fast. And he also made it too like it never happened.

He pulled back to make himself look tired while this happened.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new Grim Reaper has come.   The new Grim Reaper has come. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:41 am

Kyle smiled as William was sent flying back if anything he had to have done some damage. Just as William corrected himself he saw he do something. Kyle quickly used his Scythe to block what was coming.

A few short seconds later he was hit back against the wall of the room. Kyle coughed up blood due to how hard he was pushed back. Kyle jump down to the ground and landed on his feet. After touching down he licked used his White cape to wipe off the blood. "You look suprized your attack didn't work the way you wanted it. Well my friend its hard to destroy the weapon of death." Kyle told William as he jumped up to him and swung once again but for the head.
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: The new Grim Reaper has come.   The new Grim Reaper has come. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:43 am

William would raise his hand having it charged with destruction energy. His other hand pulled the great tactical arm heated blade around for a full swing at the exposed torso of the grim.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new Grim Reaper has come.   The new Grim Reaper has come. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:48 am

Kyle smiled as he was hit and sent flying towards the ground. As he hit the ground he coughed up more blood. Kyle then began to laugh as he stood back up to his feet. "That was a good one my friend. How much damage did I do on you?" Kyle asked as he swung his Scythe over his shoulder.

Kyle was getting ready to show his true self.
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: The new Grim Reaper has come.   The new Grim Reaper has come. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:54 am

"You hit my tactical arms blade. So you never even touched me. Youre swing just had enough force to push me back" back he said

The new Grim Reaper has come. - Page 2 IMG_1353-1

tactical arms blade
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new Grim Reaper has come.   The new Grim Reaper has come. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:56 am

"Hmm...well that sucks." Kyle replied as he jumped up at him once again.
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: The new Grim Reaper has come.   The new Grim Reaper has come. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:58 am

William's arm would flare up with solar energy under neath that he charge it with destruction energy. He other arm swung the tactical arms around and let go of it launching it towards Kyle.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new Grim Reaper has come.   The new Grim Reaper has come. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 1:04 am

Kyle then smiled as he yelled out "Unholy Shield." the bones quickly blocked the blast. Kyle was unaffected by it this time. Kyle then hit the shield of bone's sending them flying towards William. They where close enough that he would be left with little time to evade, as Kyle grew closer.
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: The new Grim Reaper has come.   The new Grim Reaper has come. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 1:13 am

Williams sword would stop in mid flight turn around and begin firing its galting gun at Kyle from an angle that woulden't hit William. Kyle's bone attack would collide with William's solare shield and begin to push him back. William would flign two more Saizen attacks at Kyle.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new Grim Reaper has come.   The new Grim Reaper has come. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 1:16 am

Kyle managed to dodge all the attacks, but by the skin of his teeth. As soon as he was close he swung down over top cutting the shield (Kyle's) in half. Kyle only hope that with this strike he could do some damage.
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: The new Grim Reaper has come.   The new Grim Reaper has come. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 1:24 am

William lowered his solar shield and flung his sparkling hand upwards to catch the scythe. His tactical arms fired off another 100 round burst to keep Kyle on the defensive whish would also lowere his offense.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new Grim Reaper has come.   The new Grim Reaper has come. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 1:37 am

Kyle quickly cut down with his Scythe, and fell to the ground. He managed to get away from the rounds William fired.

"I guess its time. I didn't want to do this but you left me little choice." Kyle said as he a black mist began to form around him. Once the mist fully covered him, his skin and hair began to burn away, and his blood boiled. Wings the grew from his back, and his armour turned black. His helmet turned into his hood. A long sword soon appeared and his Scythe began to glow. Kyle was no more Mike Ahren but rather his real self Kyle Ripper The Grim Reaper.

The black mist was still around, hiding him from William's view. "Hello once again William, I'm Kyle Ripper The Grim Reaper." Kyle said.
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: The new Grim Reaper has come.   The new Grim Reaper has come. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 1:44 am

William caught his blade after it came back to him. He slung it over his back and waited to see what the ripper had.

"bring it" he said bracing for an attack.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new Grim Reaper has come.   The new Grim Reaper has come. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 1:56 am

((Well I'm going to start saying I now since I read around a bit and found out its a first person major XD))

I looked down calmly at the ground then at my Death Scythe. I swung it around then said "Death's Bane!" Soon after a a massive blast to quick to dodge went flying towards William. I then began to fly above the mist exposing myself my true form to William. "This must truly be an honour for you my friend, to see a true Grim Reaper with your own eye's." I told William as I flew right beside him.

I looked over at William then came down with my Death Scythe saying "Death's Bane!" sending another one at him this time at close range no more than a foot away.

I then looked at the blast I sent first then dispelled it. I then focused on
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: The new Grim Reaper has come.   The new Grim Reaper has come. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:06 am

(I like 3rd person talk better but thats just me)

William would channel energy to his arms and suddenly send out his Vortex Drill this ability allowed him to absorb the enemies attack and send it flying back at them double the power and speed. The perfect ability to use at close range.

It's only downfal left William unable to perform energy based atack for a while. But to counter this he had his tactical arms and his machine rifle. Jumping back he took to the air to get clear of everything.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new Grim Reaper has come.   The new Grim Reaper has come. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:28 am

"Uh, that was foolish." I explained as I dispelled my own blast. "I'm the one who created it." I said with a laugh. Afterwards I went back on the attack. "Death's Bane!" I yelled as I sent another Blast his way.

As the blast grew closer towards William I looked at him then pointed my finger then said "Death come for you!" I was now about to steal some of his life force making me stronger and him weaker.
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: The new Grim Reaper has come.   The new Grim Reaper has come. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 3:00 pm

William pulled into the air and regain hold of tactical arms swining it infront of him he used it's laminated armour a defensive shield to take the hit of the attack. Pulling his machine rifle to the side of the shield/blade he fired off a 32 round burst in the direction of Kyle.

The verniers on the tactical arms would pulse alowing each round to be specifically targeted at strategical week point on kyles body.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new Grim Reaper has come.   The new Grim Reaper has come. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:01 pm

Ripper began laughing as William fired 100 rounds towards him. "Unholy Shield!" he yelled out as bones began to form a shield that went all around him. not a second later the rounds began to hit it, after they were gone Kyle flew towards William and then cut down at him with his swords, then right after sent another Death's Bane blast at him, if William managed to get away from that alive, then Kyle would be impressed.
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: The new Grim Reaper has come.   The new Grim Reaper has come. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:09 pm

As the shiel came down William would spot the actions of s sword swing. Pulsing backwards he would avoid it. And ad he did he sent out a saizen wind slice. Both his attack and the other attack would collide in mid air. Unlucky to William his saizen was weaker. The death blast would pass through the saizen much weeker but still with enough force to slam right into the tactical arms shield/blade.

This action forced William backwards where he came to an abrubt halt and massive thud as he slammed into the wall behind him. His lower left leg and his tactical arm's shield/blade now had a great gash on it. William slowly stood up. Reaching onto the side of the tactical arms, he drew a beam saber and kept his maching rifle at hand. Firing the machine rifle on full auto he ran for Ripper and took a swing at his left arm with the beam saber.

(now that post was very advent destiny)
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The new Grim Reaper has come.   The new Grim Reaper has come. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:14 pm

((Man this battle is getting really good hey XD))

Ripper was amazed he managed to survive that attack with one of his. Ripper looked at William as he began to charge while shooting. Most of the rounds fired flew past him or he either just moved over a bit. Ripper then quickly swung around his blade to block the beam saber then he sent another Death's bane. Ripper was testing this man, if he survived this attack Ripper would instanly become William's friend even if he wasn't looking for one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new Grim Reaper has come.   The new Grim Reaper has come. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new Grim Reaper has come.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next