Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
inari savagly bored out of her mind I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
inari savagly bored out of her mind I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
inari savagly bored out of her mind I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
inari savagly bored out of her mind I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
inari savagly bored out of her mind I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
inari savagly bored out of her mind I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
inari savagly bored out of her mind I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
inari savagly bored out of her mind I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
inari savagly bored out of her mind I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
inari savagly bored out of her mind I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
inari savagly bored out of her mind I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
inari savagly bored out of her mind I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
inari savagly bored out of her mind I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
inari savagly bored out of her mind I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
inari savagly bored out of her mind I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
inari savagly bored out of her mind I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
inari savagly bored out of her mind I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

inari savagly bored out of her mind

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

Rep. : 1
Guild : The Covenant

inari savagly bored out of her mind Empty
PostSubject: inari savagly bored out of her mind   inari savagly bored out of her mind I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 12:21 pm

inari yawns and streaches.... she was bored out of her mind so much she drank alot of water and well like writing your name in snow... she did that in the sand. her interlocking scales com apart gently as she pees and writes her name in the sand. "ok this is sad i am this bored...." she wiggles her tail.
Back to top Go down
Akira Haishiro
Journeyman of the Sunlit Kingdom
Akira Haishiro

Rep. : 0
Nation : Sunlit kingdom
Guild : Covenant
Energy Type : Chi Essences

PostSubject: Re: inari savagly bored out of her mind   inari savagly bored out of her mind I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 12:58 pm

*Akira would be walking to pass the time peacefully then he would see the dragon taht was inari and walk within speaking range* "interesting i did not expect dragons to be around esc"
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

PostSubject: Re: inari savagly bored out of her mind   inari savagly bored out of her mind I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:01 pm

inaris jumps and covers her self and pees still her hands cuping over her vajayjay area cuase when she used the rest room it was the only time that it was visable let alone touchable. "what who are you >.>" inari turns just a littleand the man can see shes half dragon..

(lol yes that was freaking funny i love dirty hummor XD)
Back to top Go down
Akira Haishiro
Akira Haishiro

PostSubject: Re: inari savagly bored out of her mind   inari savagly bored out of her mind I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:06 pm

(lol XD)
*akira would bow* "i am akira Haishiro i traversed to the land draconia where i was hoping to learn the skills of the legendary 9 dragons who are only named that based on there power rumored to be able to rival the power of dragons. i came back with their chi essences stuck inside me, although i did not expect a dragon here"
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

PostSubject: Re: inari savagly bored out of her mind   inari savagly bored out of her mind I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:13 pm

inari just pees more. "yaya i was born this way not like i wanted to be like this >.>" she finisned but she waits tell sher scales relock together like a chastiy belt.
Back to top Go down
Akira Haishiro
Akira Haishiro

PostSubject: Re: inari savagly bored out of her mind   inari savagly bored out of her mind I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:20 pm

"why not? dragons are mighty powerful creatures who can cleave the mightiest bonds the earth creates" *akira would say*
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

PostSubject: Re: inari savagly bored out of her mind   inari savagly bored out of her mind I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 3:31 pm

"ya..... right... you ever heard of a dragon that mated with a human... well i am the result of that >.>" nrais scales a all locked an she wipes her hands in dry sand.
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

Nation : Fuck nations
Guild : No interest
Energy Type : Nanobots, Electromagnetic energy, Fission and Fusion Reactions

PostSubject: Re: inari savagly bored out of her mind   inari savagly bored out of her mind I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 8:18 pm

}>Gig would appear with Leona and Rosary accompanying him, once near the other 2 he would begin to speak.<{ "I believe you're Inari...a dragon" }>Gig had no info on the other person, and disregarded him as he continued to speak.<{ "I have a request that you have no option to deny. You may choose to fight either myself, or my daughter Rosary. Either one is fine with me... You're free to help her if you want." }>Gig said to the other person, Gig most likely was after more energy to speed up Rosary's growth, she was about to age soon.<{ "If you don't pick one then I'll pick for you, and you won't enjoy that outcome." }>As Gig spoke a massive dome of electromagnetic energy encompassed the boundless sands, making escaped impossible.<{ "You have 30 seconds to decide."
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

PostSubject: Re: inari savagly bored out of her mind   inari savagly bored out of her mind I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:07 pm

inari looks at the the man who just came. and she had to decide quickly and shes chooses. "the girl. hay just so you know...." inari face wrinkles. shes slams her tail on the sand and it was a hard hit inari was no push over. "I AM HALF DRAGON!" she gets on all fours. "and i just fight the girl no help..."
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

PostSubject: Re: inari savagly bored out of her mind   inari savagly bored out of her mind I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:19 pm

"Choosing to fight alone isn't wise...so if that man chooses to join in on his own, i won't have any problem with it."}>Gig turned his attention to Rosary as he continued speaking in a relaxed tone.<{ "Go Rosary, but remember you aren't allowed to kill anyone...yet."

Rosary: Yes father.

}>Rosary's hair flamed up and began dancing in the wind as she stepped toward Inari and releasing her aura in the area immediately around her, crossing her arms she spoke.<{

Rosary: You get the first move dragon girl.

inari savagly bored out of her mind Ef25d110
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

PostSubject: Re: inari savagly bored out of her mind   inari savagly bored out of her mind I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:30 pm

"fine spoiled brat." inari skitters acrossed the ground and shes fast and shesgos for a fornt attack with her left hand but grips the sand with her right hand using the levage to bring her tail around. the flat tip slaps sand at the girls eyes. inaripulls back a little hissing. shes about 9 feet away from rozy.
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

PostSubject: Re: inari savagly bored out of her mind   inari savagly bored out of her mind I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:56 pm

}>Rosary would whip up a wall of intense flames with her left hand as the sand shot towards her face, the temperature of the flames would instantly heat the sand till it became glass shards, while the force the flames moved with would send the shards into the air. With a burst of force from her left foot she shifted back a few feet, forming a flame sword with the density of titanium in her right hand, she spoke.<{

Rosary: I am no spoiled brat, I have worked hard for my father and am deserving of whatever I receive, you lewd dragon child.

}>Gig took quick note of the weapon she formed.<{ "A sword eh? Hmm..." }>He continued to watch patently.<{
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

PostSubject: Re: inari savagly bored out of her mind   inari savagly bored out of her mind I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:23 pm

inary looks at her. "its not my fault i cant wear cloths. you bitch if i could i would have never wanted to be born you cant choose your parents." inari was sadden and it was easy to see but rage took over easy. inari rushs at her fast and gos for a head but to rosys stomach. if hit it would feel like being hit by a train.
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

PostSubject: Re: inari savagly bored out of her mind   inari savagly bored out of her mind I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:47 pm

}>Such a linear attack would prove ineffective, Rosary would cross her swords, blocking the impact and sliding back a in the sand. A fist of dense, flames would emerge from the ground, punching Inari in the abdomen and sending her skyward from the force. The fist would continue after her, growing into a large spear as it flew.<{

Rosary: This word, "bitch", it somehow angers me.

}>Rosary would shoot off into the air, right behind the flaming lance with her flame sword blazing in her right hand, and dark matter flowing around her left.<{
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

PostSubject: Re: inari savagly bored out of her mind   inari savagly bored out of her mind I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:08 pm

rosys punchng inaris stomach felt like she his a bag of rocks. inari smiles and flaps what little wings she has and gos to slams in to rozy. "you cute when you mad this is going to be fun." inari breaths fire at rozys to obsturck her view as inari would go to try an impact her in the side to bring her to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

PostSubject: Re: inari savagly bored out of her mind   inari savagly bored out of her mind I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:24 pm

Rosary: So my flame fist didn't pack enough punch to hurt you? Then I'll use my fist next time.

}>The flames from Inari would dissipate before reaching Rosary's face, she released a few dark matter nanobots to deal with it. This being the case she had no problem seeing Inari's attempt to side swipe her. Rosary would unleash a punch to inari's face at about 50% strength, even at only half power it was enough to send fissures through the ground. Since Inari had planned to use the flames to cover her movements, she wouldn't expect this punch and would have her face smashed in, this hit would definitely be enough to send her flying. After this Rosary's aura would flow out more violently to match her anger, and seeing this, Gig would speak.<{ "Remember Rosary, no killing yet."

Rosary: ...
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

PostSubject: Re: inari savagly bored out of her mind   inari savagly bored out of her mind I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:32 pm

inari feels the punch concet ahs her arms go forward with the motion and grips rozys arm with a death grip. inaris bleeds from her mouth where she cut the inside of her mouth with her teeth. inari then grabs rozys breastsgriping it hard and her tail wraps around rosys leg like a serpent. it constics it would feel like her leg was going to snap seeing how she was half human. inari looks at the girl smiling. "your half human just like me i can feeling it..."
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

PostSubject: Re: inari savagly bored out of her mind   inari savagly bored out of her mind I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:46 pm

"Well this won't end well..." }>gig would say as he watched Inari pin Rosary down and constrict her.<{

Rosary: I am indeed part human, though very little of me is artificial...

}>Rosary spoke in a calm manner as her aura pulsed out more powerfully while Inari was holding her, it was very strong now due to the energy the dark matter nanobots transferred to her after devouring Inari's flames, and her own irritation. The dark matter nanobots would land on Inari's back, injecting dark matter into her, and absorbing energy from her cells, sending it to Rosary as they did.<{

Rosary: I suggest...

}>Rosary closed her eyes as several sharp blades of Dark Matter emerged in the air above Inari, along with blades made of Helios Flame.<{

Rosary: ...you move.

}>The blades shot off aiiming to skewer Inari across countless points on her body, and scorch whatever remained, due to the power of the Helios Hlames.<{
Back to top Go down
Akira Haishiro
Akira Haishiro

PostSubject: Re: inari savagly bored out of her mind   inari savagly bored out of her mind I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:56 pm

(gee thanks for waiting for the person who could have joined >_>)

*Akira decided to join as he would take martial artist pose as chi would flow over him and a pole mace would form from solidified chi in his hand, as well as two others of him as they all 3 charged in unisen clearly using the ancient art of shaolin martial arts, the 3 akira's would then all in unisen strike with great power and technique (aka accuracy) at the rosery woman to distract her from the strike and take some of the heat off inari*
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

PostSubject: Re: inari savagly bored out of her mind   inari savagly bored out of her mind I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 12:01 am

the nanos would have a hard time punturing inaris skin and scales. inari grips hard and her scales an hair hackle. inari would squeese tirghter and her hand on rozy breast would release and she just stop the hackling in that one hand to bring it acrossed rozys for head to fix a hair. "your lucky... atleast you look human. but that sad part is your fighting the emotions that come along with it arnt you." inari would drop off her and plumit to the ground she would rather hit the soft sand. rozy wound have small cut marks all over her where inari had grabed her. but it puzzles inari why did she warn her to move. inari would flaps her wings and land still hard but not as hard... inari looks at the man. "look out!" she yells at rozy.

(awwww but i was having so much fun alone!)
Back to top Go down
Akira Haishiro
Akira Haishiro

PostSubject: Re: inari savagly bored out of her mind   inari savagly bored out of her mind I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 12:04 am

(ok im confused did you or did you not ask akira to not help?)
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

PostSubject: Re: inari savagly bored out of her mind   inari savagly bored out of her mind I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 12:20 am

(i changed it for dramatic effect an plus it would be gigs posty... i didnt relize you would reply so fast..)
Back to top Go down
Akira Haishiro
Akira Haishiro

PostSubject: Re: inari savagly bored out of her mind   inari savagly bored out of her mind I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 12:22 am

(ok )
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

PostSubject: Re: inari savagly bored out of her mind   inari savagly bored out of her mind I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 12:32 am

(Rosary will fight you both XD)

}>Since Dark Matter Nanobots could devour matter, and rearrange the molecular structure of things, they would have no problem getting through the scales on Inari's back to pump her with dark matter, and drain energy to give to Rosary<{ "Rosary, looks like the other guy wants to fight, don't forget the second reason we're here." }>Gig said as he inconspicuously gestured towards inari.<{

Rosary: Yes father.

}>As Rosary spoke she would release a burst of Dark Matter, around her body, that in combination with the Dark Matter Nanobots would heal her minor wounds, as for her bones, she was far tougher than she looked. As the 3 Akira's attacked Rosary would deflect all of the spears with Dark Matter tentacles that emerged from her back, after deflecting the attacks she would move back and taking a deep breath.<{

Rosary: Both of you come at me at once. I'll defeat you both and be on my way.
Back to top Go down
Akira Haishiro
Akira Haishiro

PostSubject: Re: inari savagly bored out of her mind   inari savagly bored out of her mind I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 12:39 am

*Akira would switch essences as his clones and weapon dissolved his weapon would soon be swapped with a one handed stick type weapon and then mimicked the action of chugging a drink and once he was done chugging the imaginary drink which he really channeled his chi by doing that action he drunkily charged rosary draggong the stick weapon in hand, swerving while charging*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: inari savagly bored out of her mind   inari savagly bored out of her mind I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

inari savagly bored out of her mind
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next