Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
inari savagly bored out of her mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
inari savagly bored out of her mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
inari savagly bored out of her mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
inari savagly bored out of her mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
inari savagly bored out of her mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
inari savagly bored out of her mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
inari savagly bored out of her mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
inari savagly bored out of her mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
inari savagly bored out of her mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
inari savagly bored out of her mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
inari savagly bored out of her mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
inari savagly bored out of her mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
inari savagly bored out of her mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
inari savagly bored out of her mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
inari savagly bored out of her mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
inari savagly bored out of her mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
inari savagly bored out of her mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

inari savagly bored out of her mind

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

Rep. : 1
Guild : The Covenant

inari savagly bored out of her mind - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: inari savagly bored out of her mind   inari savagly bored out of her mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 12:45 am

inari looks at the girl... she was a little anoyed. but she would know one thing that would get her chains jerking.. she sighs a few words. "knew it i worth nothing to that bitch other then to get good fight.." she imagins her in about 10 years what she would look like. inari licks her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

Rep. : 0
Nation : Fuck nations
Guild : No interest
Energy Type : Nanobots, Electromagnetic energy, Fission and Fusion Reactions

PostSubject: Re: inari savagly bored out of her mind   inari savagly bored out of her mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 1:02 am

}>Rosary sent a wave of energy across the ground, sending sand up all over, using the "smoke screen" of sand she jumped over Akira and headed straight for Inari, after emerging from the sand she disappeared from sight, appearing behind Inari almost instantly with Dark Matter flowing from her fists in large quantities. Her fist wold fly straight for Inari's spine with enough force to break her scales, and even cause internal damage, as well as damage to her spinal chord, paralysis was a definite possibility.<{
Back to top Go down
Akira Haishiro
Journeyman of the Sunlit Kingdom
Akira Haishiro

Nation : Sunlit kingdom
Guild : Covenant
Energy Type : Chi Essences

PostSubject: Re: inari savagly bored out of her mind   inari savagly bored out of her mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 1:12 am

*Akira Would front flip incase the wave of energy was meant to harm and keeping his mouth shut so the smoke won't cause him to cough. he would land on his back but immediately roll over to his stomach and punch the ground to send himself upward to standing position immediately charging towards the noise wobbly with each step seeming to be "drunk" *
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

PostSubject: Re: inari savagly bored out of her mind   inari savagly bored out of her mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 1:25 am

inari preditced the girl would come from behide inari was a bralwer so she knew coming from behide would be the best idea. inari would duck and turns as rozys fist wit graze inaris cheek. inrait would bring her hand in a spear like shape ans jab it with all her strength in to and under the chest where the soloplexus was. this would eather knock some wind out of her or jab in side her inari would then proced to rip what ever she had in her grasp was out. inari pictured her to be a beautiful women when she grows up but inari feels like at this rate she wont see her when shes older.
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

PostSubject: Re: inari savagly bored out of her mind   inari savagly bored out of her mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 1:47 am

}>The instant Rosary's fist grazed Inari's cheek, the Dark Matter energy flowing from her fist would explode, blasting Inari's head back, and in turn affecting the point of impact for this spear hand attack, it would hit Rosary's chest, but wouldn't pierce too deeply into her. The explosion would leave Dark Matter flames all over Inari's upper body, the flames weren't meant to burn, rather these flames could freeze. The temperature of the flames plummeted at an astonishing rate, threatening to freeze Inari in a matter of seconds.<{

Rosary: I'll send you to an icy hell "bitch".

}>Rosary would move back, keeping her eyes on Inari as the holes in her chest began closing up.<{
Back to top Go down
Inari
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Inari

PostSubject: Re: inari savagly bored out of her mind   inari savagly bored out of her mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:08 am

inaris smiles as she breaths deeply in and ou fast as inaris heart races the faster her body would hheat up. inari winks at the girl. "i like you your like me in a way." inari would close her eyes getting sleepy she falls at the girls feet an curls up tightly inaris had that cold chil runing though out her body witch made her go in to a dorment sleep. she dreamed of being a human. she lets out a few more words. "at least shes cute...." inris heart rate would slow down. it was like she was hiberating. but rozy if she could sence heat could see inaris lungs would be ablaze with color.

(inaris lungs are always on fire it heats her blood.)
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

PostSubject: Re: inari savagly bored out of her mind   inari savagly bored out of her mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:20 am

}>Rosary stared at the dragon before her for a moment before looking to the seemingly drunk man as Gig walked over to Inari's body<{

Rosary: Would you like to continue where she left off, I've still got energy left if you do.

}>Gig's middle finger would turn into a dark matter scalpel and he would cut off one of Inari's scales, and pluck a strand of hair. His abdomen would swirl open and he would insert the scale and strand of hair. He would then turn to face Inari, and with a pat on the head he too would turn to face the man.<{ "Well how 'bout it, you wanna finish?"
Back to top Go down
Akira Haishiro
Akira Haishiro

PostSubject: Re: inari savagly bored out of her mind   inari savagly bored out of her mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 12:18 pm

*he would say drunkily*

"you think i will stop?"

*Akira would keep charging drunkily swerving in his charge he would "trip" and then spin his legs in a small blurring fast and because of the wild nature of the drunken style unpredictable, series of kicks and trips*
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

PostSubject: Re: inari savagly bored out of her mind   inari savagly bored out of her mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:10 pm

}>Rosary would begin deflecting as many kicks as possible, taking some hits from time to time, making it evident that her martial arts skills were still lacking at her current age. She quickly backed off and as she did rose buds would sprout up across the field in seemingly random intervals as she glanced at Gig who had begun to speak.<{ "Hmmm can you win against someone like him Rosary?" }>Rosary returned her gaze to the man before her before responding.<{

Rosary: ...Yes.

"Very well then, I shall return in a short while." }>With that Gig and Leona would disappear in a flash of light, leaving Rosary for a moment, Leona would return alone shortly after, as for Gig, he would be back in his lab creating something new.<{
Back to top Go down
Akira Haishiro
Akira Haishiro

PostSubject: Re: inari savagly bored out of her mind   inari savagly bored out of her mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 8:14 pm

*Akira would push off the ground doing a flying kick while spinning as a sort of kick skewer strike, this would be aimed at rosary but keep arms reach to the ground*
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

PostSubject: Re: inari savagly bored out of her mind   inari savagly bored out of her mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 8:23 pm

}>The Rose Buds would begin draining energy from their surroundings as this fairly lengthy process continued, Rosary released her energy, to flow around her. With a quick step in she advanced near the man, side stepping once near to let the kick continue past, she would release a well timed punch that was aimed to connect with his abdomen in the middle of his rotating.<{
Back to top Go down
Akira Haishiro
Akira Haishiro

PostSubject: Re: inari savagly bored out of her mind   inari savagly bored out of her mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 8:57 pm

*Akira would in the skewer kick be hit by the attack with little choice since even if he did yank on the ground to dodge it would still hit but once hit grab onto the fist yanking Rosary off balance and once sliding to a stop on the ground he would twist her wrist fracturing bone probably but also to add to it he would flip up in attempt to with one foot stomp on the twisted wrist to make the pain even worse*
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

PostSubject: Re: inari savagly bored out of her mind   inari savagly bored out of her mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:55 pm

}>Rosary would punch the ground with her free hand and kick off with a foot, allowing her to flip over as her wrist was twisted, avoiding immediate danger. She would then throw a kick at the person's face, which since she flipped over, would be closer to her legs now. She was a bit exhausted now, and it was showing in her physical capabilities.<{
Back to top Go down
Akira Haishiro
Akira Haishiro

PostSubject: Re: inari savagly bored out of her mind   inari savagly bored out of her mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:36 pm

*Akira would fall backward but keep on his feet just leaning way back to dodge the kick (aka matrix move but with a drunken mannor) Akira would then kick his feet upward going to a handstand as a drunken donkey kick straight to rosary right after falling to the ground*

(so was her wrist twisted?)
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

PostSubject: Re: inari savagly bored out of her mind   inari savagly bored out of her mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:08 pm

(she avoided it this time by flipping over in the direction that you twisted, least thats how i envisioned it.)

}>Rosary would go on the defensive, using a cross arm guard to defend against the kick, she would slide back a bit and begin breathing heavily. At this moment she realized she wouldn't win fighting this man close range, she would have to train in martial arts later. Two tentacles of Dark Matter emerged from her back, no more than 5 ft in length, the would move freely as she waited to see what would come next, her fatigue growing worse.<{
Back to top Go down
Akira Haishiro
Akira Haishiro

PostSubject: Re: inari savagly bored out of her mind   inari savagly bored out of her mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:30 pm

(ok ) *Akira would smile drunkily* "y-you think your the only one good at r-ranged?"

*Akira would leap back drunkily then take a new martial artist pose as the stick he formed yet never used* (forgot he had that weapon XD) *would dissolve away soon to be replaced by a sheathed sword at his waist with a essence of chi that was sparking around him but soon faded. Akira was now in wu-tang chi essence as he drew his Chinese sword one handed it sparked with electricity then immediately swung the sword in a series of swings sending lightning shots at rosary. Akira's drunken state was now replaced by a strict serious martial artist's face*
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

PostSubject: Re: inari savagly bored out of her mind   inari savagly bored out of her mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:54 pm

}>Rosary was caught off guard as the lightning came at her. She took the lightning shots and fell to her hands and knees as the energy surged through her, however within a few moments all the energy had been absorbed by the Dark Matter Nanobots in her body, and the energy absorbed was used to speed up her growth process. This energy was enough to push her into aging, finally. An intense light would envelope her body, as she grew, as it faded away she would be standing, a bit older, her hair longer, and a cape of Dark Matter Nanobots on her back with a smirk she would speak.<{

Rosary: The real fight begins now.

}>Her voice was a bit more mature now as she formed a sword of Helios Matter in her left hand, and her flaming hair began to dance violently in the wind, scorching the ground around her.<{

[Rosary now]
inari savagly bored out of her mind - Page 2 Rosary10
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

PostSubject: Re: inari savagly bored out of her mind   inari savagly bored out of her mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 9:53 pm

(bump)
Back to top Go down
Akira Haishiro
Akira Haishiro

PostSubject: Re: inari savagly bored out of her mind   inari savagly bored out of her mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 10:40 pm

(sorry)

*Akira would noticing lightning probably would not do much change martial artist stance and his weapon was now replaced by a chinese fan and he would walk forward fanning his face casually awaiting attacks*
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

PostSubject: Re: inari savagly bored out of her mind   inari savagly bored out of her mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:11 pm

}>Gigi would appear once again, holding a sword in his hand with Leona and Zsa, the newest member, accompanying him. He would toss the sword to Rosary.<{ "Here, a gift for growing." }>He would say as the sword flew through the air and was caught by Rosary. She would quickly unsheathe it and turn to face Akira. Rosary would take off towards him instantly, something about the sword spoke to her, filling her with knowledge of some of it's many abilities. Once in range she would execute a spinning slash at Akira's abdomen aiming to cut him in half with her new, powerful sword.<{

inari savagly bored out of her mind - Page 2 41e-sd10
Back to top Go down
Akira Haishiro
Akira Haishiro

PostSubject: Re: inari savagly bored out of her mind   inari savagly bored out of her mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:07 pm

*he would say fanning himself constantly* "looks like someone has a new toy" *he would then react with great speed dodging backwards* "missed" *he would say then spin dash towards the opponent sending out a very accurate slice with the war fan, in this essence the attacks were more speedy and accurate because of the lightweight fan blade and speed of the style. although the attacks may not do a substantial amount of damage cutting like other weapons its the accuracy that was meant in this style*

Last edited by Akira Haishiro on Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

PostSubject: Re: inari savagly bored out of her mind   inari savagly bored out of her mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:56 pm

(I'll be nice and tell you to edit that cause perhaps you misunderstood, I attacked you and if you get hit you're dead.)
Back to top Go down
Akira Haishiro
Akira Haishiro

PostSubject: Re: inari savagly bored out of her mind   inari savagly bored out of her mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:22 pm

(oh now i see it sorry thats the negative to posting late night XD)
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

PostSubject: Re: inari savagly bored out of her mind   inari savagly bored out of her mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:35 pm

(I've been there before)

}>Rosary would pull her blade back a bit, then deflect the fan upward using the hilt of her sword before slashing vertically upwards at his right eye, leaving little wasted movement.<{

Rosary: This toy will be my means of defeating you.
Back to top Go down
Akira Haishiro
Akira Haishiro

PostSubject: Re: inari savagly bored out of her mind   inari savagly bored out of her mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:47 pm

*Akira would use the style's speed to his advantage then step back to dodge the strike* "i say you are good perhaps if you wish i could train you to advance your skills, for i know tactics it would take years to even know the basics of" *that although said like a noble being in noble essence did seem sincere right to the real akira as he switched styles to be holding a 2 handed saber with the image of a pair of black angel wings appearing and a halo over him yet held up by demonic horns. the image soon faded away and he would charge with immense speed for holding a saber a heavy weapon. He would then swing the saber in a rapid swing towards the weapon in order to make the weapon vibrate forcing her to lose control of the weapon then follow that up with a forceful and fast swing aimed at the side of the torso*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: inari savagly bored out of her mind   inari savagly bored out of her mind - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

inari savagly bored out of her mind
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next