Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
A ranking exam for Rosary I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
A ranking exam for Rosary I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
A ranking exam for Rosary I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
A ranking exam for Rosary I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
A ranking exam for Rosary I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
A ranking exam for Rosary I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
A ranking exam for Rosary I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
A ranking exam for Rosary I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
A ranking exam for Rosary I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
A ranking exam for Rosary I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
A ranking exam for Rosary I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
A ranking exam for Rosary I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
A ranking exam for Rosary I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
A ranking exam for Rosary I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
A ranking exam for Rosary I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
A ranking exam for Rosary I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
A ranking exam for Rosary I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 20 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

A ranking exam for Rosary

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosary
Drifter, 5th Rank
Drifter, 5th Rank
Rosary

Rep. : 0

A ranking exam for Rosary Empty
PostSubject: A ranking exam for Rosary   A ranking exam for Rosary I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:58 pm

*~Rosary would walk into the ranking field, closel examining the surrounding tress and plant life as she awaited what was called a "proctor" whatever that was.~* "I wonder when this "proctor" thing will show up...maybe it's edible?" *~She continued to mess with the plants and trees while wondering what was edible and what wasn't.~*
Back to top Go down
the General
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
the General

Rep. : 8
Nation : The Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

PostSubject: Re: A ranking exam for Rosary   A ranking exam for Rosary I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:12 pm

(IS it alright if I do this?)
Back to top Go down
Rosary
Drifter, 5th Rank
Drifter, 5th Rank
Rosary

PostSubject: Re: A ranking exam for Rosary   A ranking exam for Rosary I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:15 pm

(I don't care, as long as you finish it.)
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A ranking exam for Rosary   A ranking exam for Rosary I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:25 am

As she waited a man would appear before her. This man however gave of no signs of life clearly telling anyone he was an illusion or Hologram. In a suddenly flash of red life signs and data could be felt flowing around. As the flash went away a living life form stood in it's place. This life form was the Cloneral, a replicated form of the General he made using his Hologram Emitter and infusing it with Energies to bring it into reality.

"Greetings, what might your name be" he said immediately cutting off like he was gonna say more.
Back to top Go down
Rosary
Drifter, 5th Rank
Drifter, 5th Rank
Rosary

PostSubject: Re: A ranking exam for Rosary   A ranking exam for Rosary I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:51 pm

*~Rosary was startled by the sudden arrival of the man, she instantly took the defensive, though she calmed herself shortly afterward, after thinking of the possibility that this had been what she was waiting for.~* "My Name is Rosary... Would you happen to be one of those "Proctor" things,,, I'm looking for a ranking exam, do you know where I can find one?"
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A ranking exam for Rosary   A ranking exam for Rosary I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:36 pm

The Cloneral would step back a few steps.

"Greeting Rosary, and yes this is where you can find a ranking exam and I am the one who can rank you." It said.

the General had sent a 6th rank Cloneral to rank this 7th rank user. The Cloneral had what the General had at the 7th rank just he had implemented outdated technology anyone could find. HE didn't want E.A.S.T. tech in anyone hand incase Gig or Fuku showed up.

[1] JumpJets: Allows the Cloneral to sustain flight for 20 seconds with limited but agile movements produced by a low grade jump jet system.

[2] 2 Piece System Blade: A blade that can be used as a shield or offensive weapon that separates into two smaller swords.

[3] UI-3-1 Machine Rifle: With its high velocity and rapid burst fire mode combined with no cool down and its compact size the UI-3-1

[4] Missile Launcher: A basic launcher that fires popcan sized explosive projectiles.

[5] 2112 Plasma Sheild: A basic shield capable of withstanding up to ten attacks
Back to top Go down
Rosary
Drifter, 5th Rank
Drifter, 5th Rank
Rosary

PostSubject: Re: A ranking exam for Rosary   A ranking exam for Rosary I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 3:54 pm

*~Rosary paused momentarily, she had hoped a ranking exam would be something more enjoyable.~* "So I just have to beat you and I'll..whats the word... "rank up"?" *~Rosary pulled her sword from its scabbard and waited.~* "Well then, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A ranking exam for Rosary   A ranking exam for Rosary I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:17 am

"It's not just defeating. You are in the Creed, you must outwit, out perform and put me in situations I can not escape from" the Cloneral would say pulling its long slender two piece sword from it's back.
Back to top Go down
Rosary
Drifter, 5th Rank
Drifter, 5th Rank
Rosary

PostSubject: Re: A ranking exam for Rosary   A ranking exam for Rosary I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:01 am

*~Rosary would mull over the words of the cloneral before speaking.~* "Very well then, I'll begin now." *~With those words she released her aura around her and sprinted toward the cloneral, once in range she would slash horizontally at his torso, while black flames swirled around her left arm, and the sword in her right. Her flaming hair swaying freely as she moved.~*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A ranking exam for Rosary   A ranking exam for Rosary I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:34 am

As she can for it and swung using a horizontal strike the Cloneral would jump jet upwards as the Cloneral this did it's chest would tear open and two missile would blast out heading straight for Rosary who was underneath it's current location. With another pulse of it's jump jets the Cloneral would propel itself straight ahead of it's location (which is behind Rosary now)

With another pulse the Cloneral would end its movements and aim to touch down right behind her with its Two Piece blade striking down at her back.
Back to top Go down
Rosary
Drifter, 5th Rank
Drifter, 5th Rank
Rosary

PostSubject: Re: A ranking exam for Rosary   A ranking exam for Rosary I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 1:05 pm

*~With two quick slashes the missiles would be cut in half down the middle, allowing them to continue their travel for a brief while longer along each side of her. Once a bit behind her they would explode pushing her forward with the force. This would move her from the cloneral's following attack. She would turn to the cloneral, extending her hand towards him emitting black flames in the form of several dozen roses, all of which had the density and sharpness of a a steel sword. As the Roses blazed toward the cloneral, Rosebuds would begin sprouting around him and other locations across the field. This was one of her "mother's" abilities that she had recently remembered.~*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A ranking exam for Rosary   A ranking exam for Rosary I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:04 am

As the black flame thorns rushed towards the Cloneral it would lift it's blade and hold it out in front of itself as a shield. As the Cloneral touched down on the ground it would pull out a small cube which would transform into a Gun a rather menacing gun at that. In another burst of it's jump jets the Cloneral took to the sky.

As a precaution to the roses the Cloneral would fire 4 missile at the ground below itself while firing its machine rifle in Rosary's direction unleashing a burst 300 bullets in a mere second. Any further attacks that may have gotten through would be stopped by the Cloneral basic plasma shield thus reducing their energy by 10%
Back to top Go down
Rosary
Drifter, 5th Rank
Drifter, 5th Rank
Rosary

PostSubject: Re: A ranking exam for Rosary   A ranking exam for Rosary I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:15 am

*~Rosary would slash her sword several times, sending several waves of Helios Matter into the air, tearing through the missiles and bullets and continuing straight for the cloneral. After this, black rain would begin falling from the sky, littering the field, with no end in sight. Thorn covered vines would emerge from Rosary's arms, coiling tight around them, she would point her left hand forward and fire off countless numbers of thorns more powerful than a high powered gun, and with a coating of Helios Matter, they would make short work of many materials. Vines extended from her legs and dug into the ground as she fired the seemingly endless barrage.~*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A ranking exam for Rosary   A ranking exam for Rosary I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 1:34 pm

As the waves of Helios matter and Helios matter laced thorns flew in the Cloneral's direction the Cloneral would rotate and picvot his body so that the blade he had would take the full force of the Helios matter. With another pivot the Cloneral would toss his gun towards the thorns and fly behind it using it as cover. Once in range of Rosary the Cloneral would slash the gun in half in an attempt to hit her.
Back to top Go down
Rosary
Drifter, 5th Rank
Drifter, 5th Rank
Rosary

PostSubject: Re: A ranking exam for Rosary   A ranking exam for Rosary I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:08 am

*~Rosary would blow a bloody kiss at the incoming cloneral, this would land directly on his forehead, since he was charging forward into a barrage of bullet like thorns with low visibilty, and also had no warning of this, nor reason to even avoid such an act. The mark would instantly begin burning into his forehead as Rosary used her sword to block his, smiling as the vines previously released into the ground pierced through the soil at an astonishing speed, skewering the Cloneral in multiple locations through his legs, chest, and abdomen This was unavoidable of course, thanks to his speed, the speed of the vines, and of course the element of surprise. By now large puddles of black rain had formed across the field, along with a few more rose buds, one of which was right beneath the cloneral's skewered body, in the midst of the vines that had pierced and entrapped him.~* "Id this enough for me to reach rank 5, or should I release you and do it again?" *~Black rain continued to fall, the kiss mark continued to burn and darken, and rose buds continued their blooming process as Rosary spoke these words.~*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A ranking exam for Rosary   A ranking exam for Rosary I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:14 am

the General would appear behind his Cloneral and place it hand on its shoulder turning it into a mass of holographic data which would fizzle away.

"I'd say so. You fight much like Rozalyn, might I ask if you are a clone" he said.
Back to top Go down
Rosary
Drifter, 5th Rank
Drifter, 5th Rank
Rosary

PostSubject: Re: A ranking exam for Rosary   A ranking exam for Rosary I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:57 am

*~Rosary would hesitate, though Rozalyn's DNA was used as a basis for her body, she had also had her father's DNA, her response to this question?~* "... I... am my father's daughter, and nothing more." *~The black rain stopped, and her vines returned to her body. Her flames and aura were quelled simultaneously as she smiled.~* "These ranking exam things are quite fun. I should do another one soon." *~With a quick bow she turned and walked away.~*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A ranking exam for Rosary   A ranking exam for Rosary I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:00 am

"May I ask something" the General would say scanning the black rain for its basic make up and attributes.
Back to top Go down
Rosary
Drifter, 5th Rank
Drifter, 5th Rank
Rosary

PostSubject: Re: A ranking exam for Rosary   A ranking exam for Rosary I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:18 am

"You can ask, but I won't guarantee you an answer." *~The black rain dissolved as the general scanned it, leaving him unable to gain any useful information from it, at most he'd see that it wasn't normal rain, and nothing more.~* "So let's hear it..."
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A ranking exam for Rosary   A ranking exam for Rosary I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:38 am

"What do you plan to do with the depths when you are done with Rozalyn?" the General asked
Back to top Go down
Rosary
Drifter, 5th Rank
Drifter, 5th Rank
Rosary

PostSubject: Re: A ranking exam for Rosary   A ranking exam for Rosary I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:42 am

"...I have no idea what you're talking about." *~The general had never met Rosary, and Gig's technology had circulated around Escellsia, there was no obvious connection to Gig that she could think of, that this person would know.~* "I'm only here to grow and improve. That is my only desire right now." *~Rosary continued walking from the field, this time stopping for nothing, she had more training to do, and more power to gain. Her next growth was close, and she could feel it.~*

(at least I dont think she met you...?)
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A ranking exam for Rosary   A ranking exam for Rosary I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:47 am

"I shall meet with Your father" He said walking out of the area.

the General was able to counteract Gig's atmosphere and nanobots just like he did before.
Back to top Go down
Rosary
Drifter, 5th Rank
Drifter, 5th Rank
Rosary

PostSubject: Re: A ranking exam for Rosary   A ranking exam for Rosary I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 2:09 pm

*~Though she had not expected to stop for anything, the general's words did cause her to halt her movement.~* "Meet my father you say... I assume you are prepared to die at his hands if that is the case..." *~Her flaming hair whipped around in the wind as she spoke, darkening with every second.~* "Be smart, a life is to valuable a thing to just be thrown away."
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A ranking exam for Rosary   A ranking exam for Rosary I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:30 pm

"I will be sending a hologram to one of his locations shortly" the General said transmitting the words into her mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A ranking exam for Rosary   A ranking exam for Rosary I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A ranking exam for Rosary
Page 1 of 1