Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Itching for a fight... I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Itching for a fight... I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Itching for a fight... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Itching for a fight... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Itching for a fight... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Itching for a fight... I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Itching for a fight... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Itching for a fight... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Itching for a fight... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Itching for a fight... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Itching for a fight... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Itching for a fight... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Itching for a fight... I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Itching for a fight... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Itching for a fight... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Itching for a fight... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Itching for a fight... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Itching for a fight...

Go down 
+2
the General
Domo
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Domo
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Domo

Rep. : 0
Nation : Depths
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Energy

Itching for a fight... Empty
PostSubject: Itching for a fight...   Itching for a fight... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:44 pm

*I awaited at the edge of the raging rapids as it tipped over the peak and into a foggy abyss below, curious if his skills were what they back in Vescrutia and the Depths before the tragedy happened.*

"Maybe a fight would keep things off my mind..."

*My voice lost in the thundering of the rushing river eagerly rushing to its rocky destination, only to continue onward as a serene river once more.*
Back to top Go down
Domo
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Domo

PostSubject: Re: Itching for a fight...   Itching for a fight... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:54 pm

((Quit being pussies and fight me >.> I'm bored and I need something to do.))
Back to top Go down
the General
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
the General

Rep. : 8
Nation : The Province of Kiez
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

PostSubject: Re: Itching for a fight...   Itching for a fight... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:55 pm

(But no one here has the rank to fight you)
Back to top Go down
Domo
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Domo

PostSubject: Re: Itching for a fight...   Itching for a fight... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:16 pm

((Who cares about rank... If you're a good enough RPer you can beat me. All you need is the little ticker called your brain to help you. >.>))
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Knight of the Sunlit Kingdom
Miles Seiler

Rep. : 2
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : will, E.B.C.

PostSubject: Re: Itching for a fight...   Itching for a fight... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:18 pm

(congratulations domo you are in what i call the "winners despair" where you are so good most people wont face you XD its the same with me in magic the gathering XD among my few friends that play mtg lmao)
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Itching for a fight...   Itching for a fight... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:21 pm

the General and miles vs domo?
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

Rep. : 2
Energy Type : will, E.B.C.

PostSubject: Re: Itching for a fight...   Itching for a fight... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:22 pm

(yeahhhhh-no last time he put me in a coma and didn't get miles out of it for months i'd rather not risk it i JUST got miles concious again)
Back to top Go down
Taz
Journeyman of the Sunlit Kingdom
Taz

Rep. : 11

PostSubject: Re: Itching for a fight...   Itching for a fight... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:24 pm

((Sigh... if I have to do it, Ill kick all of your butts later >>; ))
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Itching for a fight...   Itching for a fight... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:25 pm

(you c\n rank revil though Razz) roze can fight domo lol
Back to top Go down
Taz
Taz

Rep. : 11

PostSubject: Re: Itching for a fight...   Itching for a fight... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:27 pm

((Rose doesnt have to fight Domo. Anyone can. Its not about winning, its about getting alittle better each time you lose.))
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Itching for a fight...   Itching for a fight... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:28 pm

(or dying)
Back to top Go down
Kasane
Anbu of the Swamps
Anbu of the Swamps
Kasane

Nation : Village Hidden in the Swamps
Energy Type : Kazakh, Chakra

PostSubject: Re: Itching for a fight...   Itching for a fight... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:30 pm

((Idiots, spamming on a perfectly good topic.....Domo, excuse the firs few posts in this fight, as I'm really rusty with Kasane, haven't rped with him in monthes XD ))

*I would appear near the waterfall riding on Apep's back, my dragon, as we landed on a particularly large rock, and as I dismounted* Hello there....are you waiting for someone to spar...?
Back to top Go down
Domo
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Domo

PostSubject: Re: Itching for a fight...   Itching for a fight... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:59 am

((Finally... It's not like was going to kill anyone... This isn't an antag for fucks sake. >.> and I'll take you up on that offer Taz.))

*The large wings that buffeted the landscape with wind, tearing away some vegetation from its weakly rooted spot, alerted me of the presence of someone new. The voice was unfamiliar as well as the particular energy he was emitting, if he ever did try to mask it. The voice itself snapped me back into the harsh reality known as Escellsian, fighting off the memories a distant world. I turned my head slightly to see who approached me and confirmed those were the wings of a dragon. A dragon... I haven't seen one of those since Xyzstins was still around... A shake of the head sends the lingering memories from my mind as I turned to the guest.*

"Are you willing to risk your life? There's something amiss with this world and the stench of death is present suffocating... A familiar scent... A familiar fear..."

*My body began to emit a familiar color around my body, releasing stored energy that was bound to my body for ages, a deep blue color that enveloped the land in an instant and reduced to a small layer around my body. My eyes turned a barren blue as a grin flashed across my face. The rapids behind me stopped, suspended in perpetual motion, unable to move the thundering waterfall stopped as well. A sudden large hand arose from the river and came smashing down at the new appearance, that would disperse everywhere if he chose to dodge. The river flowed and the thundering began immediately as if nothing was amiss. A small blueish orb began to swirl in my hands that pulsated as it grew then shrank in size. I was intrigued what abilities the man with a dragon would posses and the blood lust that I once conquered rose once again.*

"Try not to die, I was hoping someone might prove to be a challenge."
Back to top Go down
Kasane
Anbu of the Swamps
Anbu of the Swamps
Kasane

PostSubject: Re: Itching for a fight...   Itching for a fight... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 12:22 pm

*As the water changed direction, and created a swift tidal wave hand towards us, I would quickly draw my Katana, as I dashed backwards, sealing with my free hand. as I did, a large amount of dirt, sand, and rock shot out of the ground, forming a even larger hand than domo's one of water. This hand would tackle the water, hand, subduing it in quick succession, since water had a slight weakness against earth, it might prove enough. However, the same time that I had shot backwards, Apep had shot into the air at blurring speeds. As he shot through the air, he opened his mouth, releasing a large funnel of flames down towards Domo. As he did this, I would quckly seal again* Wind Style: Blades of Wind... *Blades of wind were quickly shot through the flames, creating superheated and flaming wind blades, which would cut and burn through almost anything in their path. These would surround Unknown from all sides, trying to slice and burn him up, as Apep rose further into the air, keeping out of range from Unknown, as I waited, Katana at the ready* I will not die....I have come prepared....
Back to top Go down
Domo
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Domo

PostSubject: Re: Itching for a fight...   Itching for a fight... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 11:46 pm

((I'm not Unknown xD))

"Interesting..."

*As I witnessed the hand completed it's work I closed my eyes, allowing the flames and wind blades begin their assault. However, death would have to wait for another day before taking my life. A mass of water shot from the river and surrounded me, engulfing the area around me in a never ending swirling spherical barrier that deflected the blades of fiery wind into large amounts of steam that clouded anything in the vicinity. With the visibility now lowered for both of us, sensing the opponent would be crucial. Now the orb that was pulsating within my palm rocketed towards the sky, barely noticeable, which would pass by the mummified man and his dragon easily. The water that was left from the hand earlier began to form small needles from the various puddles that formed and shot themselves towards the man. Attempting to impale the already bandaged man. The orb that was shot into the air had a completely different purpose and that purpose would be revealed soon. Looking around at the devastated area while the barrier was still moving rapidly around me displeased me... I was left unharmed while the land suffered... *

"I suggest you try to stop whatever is going to happen next if you want to survive."
Back to top Go down
Kasane
Anbu of the Swamps
Anbu of the Swamps
Kasane

PostSubject: Re: Itching for a fight...   Itching for a fight... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 12:55 am

((Whoops, sorry bout that, its what happens when your fighting more than one person in separate topics....XD ))

You are sure into death...however, I had already passed through it once....it will not be so easy to do so again..... *I would say, as I took a stance of the Katonjin-ken sword style. As the needles neared me, the bandages all over my body suddenly glowed, as Kazakh spread out from the. As the needles hit the bandges, they would suddenly disform, and fall away from my body, the energy holding them together having been absorbed. At the same time that the needles were deflected, Apep would have flown towards and landing on the ground, as he made a small lerching sound. At that moment, a large amount of firy gastric juices would have been expelled from the dragons mouth, being lite with flame, as they fell onto the ground. A quick seal from me, and they would have melded into the earth, and a moment later, suddenly been shot out of the ground from under Domo, like a geyser, trying to burn and melt him with the super hot substance, which was even hotter and more dangerous than the dragon's flame breath. At the same time, a bandage that was on my back would glow, as something shot out of a seal on it that Domo wouldn't be able to see. The object that shot out, however, was a streaming missile, which was moving at extreme speeds, being set on the orb that was released into the air. The missile was also coated with Kazakh, and also had a few bandages attached to it*
Back to top Go down
Domo
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Domo

PostSubject: Re: Itching for a fight...   Itching for a fight... I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:17 am

"Death is but another beginning to an end."

*Unknown to the bandage man's knowledge the orb had already fulfilled its purpose and sent the bright skies into a thundering storm as hundreds of thunder clouds gathered overhead, unstoppable by any means that erupted from nature's fury itself. I merely induced the thunderstorm that was already wanting to form along with the fact of increasing it's power several times over. Now with the orb dispersed and the area being pelted by the billions of raindrops that immediately quenched any flame or dampened any object it came into contact to, mostly due to the minor enhancement I injected into nature itself, the bandage missile would fall uselessly back towards the earth caused by it's now dampened nature -much like most of his other bandages would be. Thunder also struck randomly, raining down like bolts of arrows, aiming at nothing and everything all at the same time. Meaning the only energy holding everything together would be the raw power of nature itself and dismantling that energy would prove extremely tiring.

The geyser of fire, however, did not seem to affect me at all. Better yet the phenomenon of me being unscathed can be easily explained. As the ground rumbled with the fiery gastric acid, the barrier that swirled around me immediately shot below me, enveloping me in a shield of water that quenched the geyser of flame. The water itself had another liquid mixed into it's composition, giving it another protective factor that froze anything it touch instantly, aside from my body. Meaning the needles that lost it's shape had the same mysterious component mixed along with it, effectively beginning the freezing process of the bandages that did touch the needles.

The thunder that ravaged the area would be used for another purpose as several bolts of lightning ran into my body and collected into my palms. The concentrated balls of pure energy were running rampant and pulsated within my palm like a caged animal attempting to free itself. The spheres of white blue lightning bolted towards the mummified man and his dragon as I merely opened my hands. The drops of rain contained my MCS, coating them in my tracking device constantly to avoid any unwanted removal, and collected selectively on the dragon and the man while remaining inactive for any other object. This little fact is extremely important considering this was the sole reason why the orbs homed in on said targets, following them endlessly, and once the orbs neared close enough they would activate a small trigger. A trigger that would cause the entire orb to expand into a net, trapping anything or anyone in hundreds of volts of electricity, for an effective paralysis trap.*
Back to top Go down
Kasane
Anbu of the Swamps
Anbu of the Swamps
Kasane

PostSubject: Re: Itching for a fight...   Itching for a fight... I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 6:53 pm

*As the rain started to come down, and as Domo released his large lightning attack, I would be sealing. Suddenly, three large walls of sand would erupt from the ground, Hathor helping there, as more sand surrouneded me from above and all sides, protecting me from getting wet. As the lightning would then hit the walls, sand would not be a very good conductor, although the first two walls would be totally destroyed, or more the sand scorched and scattered, while the third remained. At the same time this happened, a large amount more of sand suddenly shot up from the around under and all around Domo. The sand was also glowing slightly with Kazakh, my special energy, which was used in absorbing energy, among other things. Thus, as the sand shot all around Domo, it would try to cover him from all sides, and also try to crush him, the Kazakh in the sand able to absorb energy if any kind of force was exerted against it. As for me, I was surrounded by sand, being blocked from the rain, and hidden from sight, the Kazakh making sure I was not frozen. This being true, I would tap the ground with my foot, muttering a few summoning phrases, as both Spyder and Akort appeared in their true forms. I nodded to them, as they quickly scanned about, watching Domo, as I prepared my next attack. Meanwhile, Apep would no longer be flying around, as he landed near me, although not taking refudge with me, as he also watched what was happening*
Back to top Go down
Domo
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Domo

PostSubject: Re: Itching for a fight...   Itching for a fight... I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:57 pm

*This all would have worked if not for the very fact that the rain was continuous and the amount of rain that fell grew heavier with each passing second, each one beginning to feel like small boulders falling for a giant drop. I, however, was unaffected by the heavy rain simply because the barrier that protected me absorbed the rain and created an more powerful barrier.

A rapid downpour that would cause the sand to lose it's shape and fall back into a sloppy mess before the walls would even fully form because it simply could not. The rain ravaged the attempt of sand trying to pile atop of one another for it's solid shape. The walls of sand that were supposed to protect the man before me never full formed a solid shield before nature's fury. This would also be true for the sand that tried to crush me as the walls formed halfway but disappeared into a muck before my feet as it neared close enough.

This would mean Kasane still needed to avoid my lightning net while his flying dragon plummeted towards the earth as one of the nets ensnared its torso and a portion of his right wing. Removal of the trap would backfire since it could not be absorbed mostly because of it's already raw power itself and the trap would explode and send dozens of bolts of lightning everywhere, sending even more needles of paralytic bolts that homed in on targets.

Chuckling to myself slightly at the foiled attempts of attacking and defending against me a bow began to form from the rain. The process was slowly only because I had time to spare as it began to bubble and warp itself from a central point before full taking shape of a bow. Grabbing the bow that was suspended before me I grabbed two more arrows that appeared before me and notched the water arrows, aiming towards the two summons Kasane created. A second later the arrows propelled itself towards the two monsters that laid next to him and with those two arrows dragged hundreds of gallons of water that created a spear of water that would be impossible to stop simply because of its sheer size and velocity behind it.

So Kasane had to still avoid the lightning net, his dragon was immobilized from the other net with possible trauma from falling at his flying altitude, and his other summons had an arrow of water, followed by a giant spear of water, hurtling towards them. The arrows of course would home onto the summons themselves since they too were now covered in rain.*
Back to top Go down
Domo
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Domo

PostSubject: Re: Itching for a fight...   Itching for a fight... I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 10:54 pm

(Bump)
Back to top Go down
Kasane
Anbu of the Swamps
Anbu of the Swamps
Kasane

PostSubject: Re: Itching for a fight...   Itching for a fight... I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:46 pm

*As the sand was imbued with Kazakh, it would absorb any energy that the rain had in it, and thus even as a single drop fell, the energy that made it heavier, since rain couldn't have done that on its own, and some energy would have had to been used, it would be absorbed, and the sand would remain to not only protect me from more rain, as the now useless water shot off, but also to protect the lightning net trap thing. However, which Apep being snared, I wasn't a happy camper. My entire body would suddenly explode with Kazakh, as suddenly, thousands of Bandages shot out of the ground all around Domo, the Kazakh that flowed through them absorbing any energy that they came into contact with, whether it be rain, or the water that was around Domo. Since there were litterally thousands of Bandages, thanks to their ability to extend and grow almost indefinitely, the water around him would be pushed aside and drained of its energy immediately. At the same time, the Bandages would quickly attempt to rap around Domo in all ways possible, as the seals on the bandages suddenly released a toxic gas that would eat away at Domo's skin at the same time, trying to decay his body away at the same time the Kazakh would transform him energy into itself, and thus would drain his energies away.

As for the arrows, spear, and bow, Spyder would throw up a Shield of demonic energy, which would combine with the sand, as at the same time, Akort would create a series of Detonations all around and in the path of the water arrows, which would blow the water apart, and would also cause the water to be scattered elsewhere. If any water made it past the Detonations, the strengthened barrier around us would more than repell it, although it was doubtful the water could have made it through that many Detonations without loosing its shape form and path*
Back to top Go down
Domo
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Domo

PostSubject: Re: Itching for a fight...   Itching for a fight... I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 2:21 pm

((I love how you're trying so hard :]))

*The energy imbued into the rain that was absorbed was insignificant, because rain was still rain and no matter what the large amounts of water would no doubt cause the sand to melt into a wet sand, a sloppy muck unable to do much. Unless Kasane tried to keep expending energy to keep up a wet sand wall. Which means depending on Kasane's decision to keep the wet sand wall up would potentially protect him from the lightning net at his own expense. This would remain true for the bandages as well since rain is still water without the energy increasing it's weight, so they would only be a floppy mess trying to snake within the rushing current that now flooded the area, covering nearly four feet of rushing rapids. The wet bandages would be washed away and Kasane would be met with trying to keep proper footing within my terrain.

The demonic shield on the other hand was a different case, but large amounts of pure lightning would ravage it to nothingness to see an exposed melting sand shield.

Yet, the spear and arrow did not stop it's assault, despite the "Detonations" his summon created, it would only be blasted apart temporarily only regain it's form once again since it followed it's mark no matter what. So any scattered water would be reformed while more of the flood would be added to the already massive spears threatening to pierce the summons.

As for the poisonous gases that tried to deteriorate my skin, it was unfortunate it was halted immediately. The gas was transformed into a liquid and was forced under my control and diffused among the flood.

So everything Kasane tried was kept into it's same sorry state from the weather's interference and still faced the same threats from earlier. All the while a large amount of lightning began to gather in my body each passing second, increasing the dangers for Kasnae. Since each bolt of lightning that gathered into my body, a fraction of it would chain along the flood, electrifying the terrain constantly along with my own body.*
Back to top Go down
Kasane
Anbu of the Swamps
Anbu of the Swamps
Kasane

PostSubject: Re: Itching for a fight...   Itching for a fight... I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 3:30 pm

((As I said above, the rain would slide off, and wouldn't be able to penetrate the sand, because of the energy running through it. You never said originally that the rain gets heavier and heavier when it first appeared, so when that suddenly came up, I went with it......Also, how does lightning fry demonic energy shield? Unless there is something special about the lightning, it would just be deflected off, or the energy in the sand would absorb it as the shield kept it at bay. Third, and this is the biggest thing, These bandages are not ordinary, go to the doctor bandages, they flow with my energy and they would reflect the water away from them also, like the sand does. Since the energy to control the water was gone from the water, that water isn't in your control any more. SO, please edit. ))
Back to top Go down
Domo
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Domo

PostSubject: Re: Itching for a fight...   Itching for a fight... I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 11:16 pm

((Dude it's water.... WATER is WATER, there's nothing special about the water, no energy or anything special at all after you absorbed what made it heavier... Also people don't need to RP every little detail of what a tech or move can do. That way versatility and mystery of the technique could be kept... Unless you want me to spoon feed you every little thing in detail of what everything does then so be it.

Also, unless you're telling me that your bandages are and sand are absorbing water cause you know cloth kinda gets wet like most things when they come in contact with water... Then my logic still stands... After all there is no energy making the flood... The energy was already used to create a storm to create the flood which is causing your bandages to be submerged under. This means your bandages soak up the water and the sand loses shape because of the constant rain and natural movement of the water to kinda disperse everywhere. And I refuse to believe something can absorb and reflect energy at the same time because that's just some backwards ass logic and if you guys actually agree to that.... Man I'm going to have fun exploiting a lot of loop holes.

Also the thing with the demonic shield... If the barrier isn't strong enough to reflect the attack it would attempt to absorb it instead. Which I can overload the demonic shield causing it to be nothing since if a container tries to hold too much of one thing in it usually bursts. Much like a water balloon. Also the thing about the lightning and water... It's pure energy and nature, nothing special or fancy... I've been using nothing but that. It's the way I use nature that makes it all fancy :]))
Back to top Go down
Kasane
Anbu of the Swamps
Anbu of the Swamps
Kasane

PostSubject: Re: Itching for a fight...   Itching for a fight... I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 11:41 pm

((At the same time, water doesn't weigh what a boulder does, if it is indeed just normal water...and since the sand and bandages are both flowing with my energy, Kazakh, like I said, they wouldn't take in any water...because they are already staturated with something else....as for the bandages themselves, they would take in any energy from the water, and reflect the water off of them...

As for the demonic shield, I can see what your saying, however, if the demonic shield absorbs it in, the sand and Kazakh are their to absorb the energy of the lightning, thus taking the strain away from the shield.

I didn't ask you to do every detail, however, when you say its raining, and don't mention the fact that the water is going to be extremely heavy, its kinda confusing when you state that in the next post....XD

So, as I've explained now, the bandages and sand wouldn't absorb the water and become heavier, they would absorb any energy you had in the water (your tracking energy thing) and then deflect the physical water off, not soak it in. ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Itching for a fight...   Itching for a fight... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Itching for a fight...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next