Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Itching for a fight... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Itching for a fight... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Itching for a fight... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Itching for a fight... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Itching for a fight... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Itching for a fight... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Itching for a fight... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Itching for a fight... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Itching for a fight... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Itching for a fight... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Itching for a fight... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Itching for a fight... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Itching for a fight... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Itching for a fight... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Itching for a fight... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Itching for a fight... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Itching for a fight... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Itching for a fight...

Go down 
+2
the General
Domo
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tatsui Suou
Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Tatsui Suou

Rep. : 0
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Reiatsu, Navitas, Medium Leveled Magick

Character sheet
Race: Human

Itching for a fight... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itching for a fight...   Itching for a fight... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 11:53 pm

(( If water is water, then it shouldn't be enough to weigh someone down to that extent of small boulders. When water is soaked through clothing, it isn't that heavy, in fact water drips down from it instead...

in the case of the sand, I'll allow that. If the rainfall is as heavy as described, then it makes sense. Think of sand when you're at the beach; as water wets it, the wet sand fails to take shape anymore and falls apart...especially in the matter when it's in the shape of a dome (barrier). It just caves right in.

However, I don't believe rain should be working "offensively" and instead works in destroying defenses (like the sand barrier). In the case of actually making Kasane feel like "each one beginning to feel like small boulders falling"..

-ends my two cents- ))
Back to top Go down
Kasane
Anbu of the Swamps
Anbu of the Swamps
Kasane

Nation : Village Hidden in the Swamps
Energy Type : Kazakh, Chakra

PostSubject: Re: Itching for a fight...   Itching for a fight... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:04 am

((Ok, I know what your saying with the sand, and I also agree with the wet sand loosing its shape.... however, both of you are missing the point that the sand is already chalk full of my energy....theres no place for the water to soak into.....its like trying to pour more water into an already full glass of a much heavier liquid....))
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Itching for a fight...   Itching for a fight... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:09 am

(( I see what you're saying. Even if the sand slips off, your energy was actually creating the barrier. So for example, if sand was on a glass dome and it was soaked with rain, it would just fall to the side, but the glass/barrier would still stand. Therefore the rain did nothing but strip it of that layer. ))
Back to top Go down
Kasane
Anbu of the Swamps
Anbu of the Swamps
Kasane

PostSubject: Re: Itching for a fight...   Itching for a fight... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:23 am

((OK, yes, kinda like that, except for the fact that the Kazakh, the energy in it, is absorbing whatever energy that the rain has from Unknown, and thus multiplying, and filling what was dragged off, or just avoiding getting dragged off by creatine a surface that rain naturally slips off of....if that makes sense...))
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Itching for a fight...   Itching for a fight... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:33 am

(( Alright I get it...but err...Unknown? Don't you mean Domo? >> ))
Back to top Go down
Kasane
Anbu of the Swamps
Anbu of the Swamps
Kasane

PostSubject: Re: Itching for a fight...   Itching for a fight... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:35 am

((OH, DAMN IT......thats twice now....Sorry, dude, I can't keep people straight at this time in the morning.... Embarassed Just have to type your name over and over again....XD ))
Back to top Go down
Domo
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Domo

Nation : Depths
Energy Type : Energy

PostSubject: Re: Itching for a fight...   Itching for a fight... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:49 am

((Soooo.... I'm basically dealing with bullshit?.... Fine with me. Time for you to have a little taste of mine. Try not to slip up cause you're doing pretty decent so far.

But my use of water was used defensively to chain into an offensive attack. Gotta love combos and what not. :]

Also as a side note when two opposing forces clash [Your energy and my energy]. The forces of nature naturally takes over, a cheap way to look at things but that's why I made him. Which means, my friend, your bandages would have to keep up against the force of the flooding river/current I created from the massive weather storm since it has to combat that along with the energy that keeps deflecting against one another. Not to mention my earlier post still stands of me sending billions of volts of electricity through the flood, which should basically overpower your bandages/barrier in all, from the constant surges of energy of the water and lightning.))

Your post :] ))
Back to top Go down
Kasane
Anbu of the Swamps
Anbu of the Swamps
Kasane

PostSubject: Re: Itching for a fight...   Itching for a fight... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:40 pm

((Sorry this took so long....Don't forget that my energy absorbs your energy to, making mine bigger and bigger and yours smaller and smaller.....Not trying to give you BS, Domo, trying to make sure my moves are not totally ignored....))

*As the water continued to pour down, the sand, coated and saturated with Kazakh would continue to keep the water from turning it to mush, and also would continually absorb any energy that was within the rain, if Domo had any in it at all. As the lightning broke through the sand in front of me, and my two demons as my hand and bandages grew to a very large side, covering the entirety of the hole. As it did, I would mutter* glutton's mouth... *At once a large void appeared in the hand, the void like thing being encircled with sharp teeth of sorts. The moment that it appeared, it would suck in the large water missiles, and rain, and extra lightning not absorbed by the shields. All this, the moment it was sucked it, instantaneously would be transformed into eneryg for me, giving Domo no time to react or change the course of the attacks, nor effect the Glutton's Mouth.

Now, at the same time this happened, the bandages that were all around Domo would also still be there, since the Kazakh would be doing the same for them as it would for the sand. Now, as Domo was still surrounded by them, the Kazakh being closer to him would continue to absorb also his energy, which he exerted on keeping his attacks together, and as powerful and concentrated as before. Thus, the continual semi looses of this energy would make his attacks less powerful, and less effective. However, they weren't done. Hands of mine would form out of them, all aimed towards Domo* Rotten's Claw... *The hands would immediately form claws as soon as they were formed, which woudl swipe very fast and deadly at Domo, and also woudl flow with Kazakh. These claws would thus would not only drain of anything they touched of energy, but alos they would turn anything they touched into dust, even the water, and lightning, and anything else that Domo tried to use against them.

As the bandages made their attack, the seal on my stomach would glow, as the bandages suddenly lept off of me, and floated around, where I had been, still flowing with Kazakh, as I would suddenly disappear from where I was, completely disconnected from what I had been before, and thus Domo wouldn't be able to track me through his normal tracking method, since it had all been washed away when I transformed into 2nd form, as I hid elsewhere*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Itching for a fight...   Itching for a fight... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Itching for a fight...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2