Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Relaxing at the Spring.. I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Relaxing at the Spring.. I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Relaxing at the Spring.. I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Relaxing at the Spring.. I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Relaxing at the Spring.. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Relaxing at the Spring.. I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Relaxing at the Spring.. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Relaxing at the Spring.. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Relaxing at the Spring.. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Relaxing at the Spring.. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Relaxing at the Spring.. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Relaxing at the Spring.. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Relaxing at the Spring.. I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Relaxing at the Spring.. I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Relaxing at the Spring.. I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Relaxing at the Spring.. I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Relaxing at the Spring.. I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Relaxing at the Spring..

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tatsui Suou
Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Tatsui Suou

Rep. : 0
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Reiatsu, Navitas, Medium Leveled Magick

Character sheet
Race: Human

Relaxing at the Spring.. Empty
PostSubject: Relaxing at the Spring..   Relaxing at the Spring.. I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:02 am

"It's looks so warm! Can't wait to get in.."

This spring was thankfully not occupied, steam rolling off of the comfortable warm waters. It was surprising, considering it seemed like such a popular and lovely place to relax. Tatsui felt a bit self conscious; the only swim wear that Kiez girls had in her size was a light blue bikini that showed skin. It's the reason why she was happy the spring wasn't taken by anyone so far. If there was she would be highly embarrassed and didn't even want to think how many shades of red she would turn.

So stripping of her towel, Tatsui draped it across a towel rack on right side of the spring close to the entrance. Then, she approached the waters, carefully and slowly dipping an soft ivory foot into the spring. It was cooler than she thought. Sinking herself in the waters, Tatsui gave a groan, feeling her muscles thank her the further she submerged herself in the warm water. She backed up against the east wall of the spring, closing her eyes and sighed.

"I think I could fall asleep in this.."
Back to top Go down
Medius
Thane of the Province of Kiez
Medius

Rep. : 1
Nation : Province of Keiz
Guild : Academy
Energy Type : Navitas, Shaddow

Character sheet
Race: Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Spring..   Relaxing at the Spring.. I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:13 am

\There would suddenly appear a void, at which I suddenly was reverse sucked out of, as my feet touched down on the ground, and the void vanished. I had had a LONG war time, and now that I had found peace, I had to embace it and rest. Not even bothering to look around, I'd walk over and dropped my draws onto the ground before dropping into the water, allowing to be fully emmersed, as I then resurfaced, standing waist deep in the water, as I looked around, and suddenly spotted another figure in the water/

Oh, what do we have here....
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Spring..   Relaxing at the Spring.. I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:22 am

"Mm...I think I'm drifting off.."

She said, enjoying the warm water. Not too long after a splash was heard from the opposite side, startling her. She looked over and..

"Eep!"

Tatsui's cheeks turned even deeper red than the color of her hair. She sunk in deep, completely self conscious. She looked over to the man on the other side of the bath with the water at her chin, her green eyes peering over.
Back to top Go down
Medius
Medius

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Spring..   Relaxing at the Spring.. I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:44 am

\A small smile would cross my face, as I splashed some warm water over my torso to keep me warm, which wasn't really necessary, but I didn't feel like expending any energy. I would then make my way through the water towards the girl/

Hey there.....whats up?

\I would say, continuing to stand waist deep in the water, as I ran my fingers through my hair, wondering what the girl was doing here too. She was definitely a Shrew, judging from the Navitas that she held/
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Spring..   Relaxing at the Spring.. I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:55 am

"Hi..."

Her voice trailed slightly, clearly embarrassed. But the man seemed friendly enough...and so did his manner, despite his...naked...ness. Therefore, slowly she rose a bit from her position, sitting up straight. The water ran to the top of her chest, the blue fabric barely poking out of the water. At least under the water he wouldn't see the embarrassing bathing suit.

"I was relaxing a bit. I mean...I am relaxing a bit.."

She tried to calm her own nervous system...what was it about these Shrewish men, surprising her first with slicing open an arm without flinching and the next man plopping right in the spring as naked as he was born. Tatsui held back a blush and the most embarrassed smile. Curiouser and curiouser..
Back to top Go down
Medius
Medius

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Spring..   Relaxing at the Spring.. I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:04 pm

\I gave the girl an odd look. She was acting almost as though I was in my Eclipse form, which would have scared anyone, especially the little shrews. I sighed, as I ran my hands through the water. It suddenly crossed my mind that she might be nervous about me being naked. I didn't see the difference really, however, I had never been naked before, as an Eclipse is always cloaked in Shaddow, and almost always armor under that, I had never had a chance to enjoy the freedom until now, and it was certainly....freeing. I would run some more water over my chest as I wondered if the girl was going to talk any more/

So....you have a name....?
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Spring..   Relaxing at the Spring.. I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:14 pm

"Tatsui. My name's Tatsui."

Her cheeks were still red, but his casual tone made her feel a little more comfortable. Now her body wasn't as tense, she sighed going back to relaxing.

"Yours?"
Back to top Go down
Medius
Medius

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Spring..   Relaxing at the Spring.. I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:21 pm

Medius....

\I would say, casually, feeling that Tatsui was calming down a bit, I would walk over, and take a seat next to her in the water, which still only came up halfway across my torso, as I floated in the water instead of actually sitting down/

How long you've been here, Tatsui...?
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Spring..   Relaxing at the Spring.. I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:28 pm

"Not too long at all! Just take a little dip. I wish I could stay here forever though. That'd be great..."

Tatsui trailed off, her happy expression too evident. Her hands gracefully played with the water in front of her, waving them slowly back and forth as the water parted. That was one thing Tatsui loved, it was water, free flowing and flexible.

"Been in a lot of battles..? Perhaps lots of studying like me?"

Giving a small laugh, Tatsui gave a gentle smile.
Back to top Go down
Medius
Medius

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Spring..   Relaxing at the Spring.. I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 3:12 pm

Yeah, I know what you mean....being a Shrew is so nice. Studying...? Naw, I haven't done that in decades....or more...

\I would say, trying to remember back to the last time I had done any. It had been a while ago. However, it didn't matter much...right now anyways/

As for battles, yeah, quite a few, but more receintly I've been trying to lay off a little...get some rest...What've you been doing lately...?

\I would say, as I watched Tatsui play with the water. I myself had my hands on the back of my head, as I stretched my body, out, letting the hot water refresh and relax my muscles, something that was aching for the first time too...quite an odd experience, being in such a body...a more human one anyways. I wondered why Shrews had always taken this sort of form, but I was starting to see why/
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Spring..   Relaxing at the Spring.. I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:45 pm

"Decades?"

Tatsui looked up in surprise, stopping her movements to glance at him with green eyes. Did she hear right?

"You don't look old."

She commented, laughing softly, leaning back against the wall and closing her eyes. She didn't seem to mind it anymore, the company. In fact, she was glad for it...it would have been boring if no one else was here. Carefully her hands aired her hair, running through the crimson locks.

"And rest is good...sometimes I forget to do that."
Back to top Go down
Medius
Medius

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Spring..   Relaxing at the Spring.. I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:59 pm

Yes, decades....I'm only 1343....

\I would look at Tatsui, as I turned to face myself towards her totally, looking at her carefully, a suddenly very suspicious look on my face/

....For one who has Navitas in them, you don't seem very....Shrew-like....when did you leave the home dimension and come here.....?

\I would say. The fact that she thought I wasn't very old looking was another thing, and the fact of the matter was that I wasn't very old....on a Shrewish or Eclipse level....however, if she thought decades was a long time, well, I was concerned/
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Spring..   Relaxing at the Spring.. I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:12 pm

"I wasn't born a Shrew...I was born human."

Tatsui gave a mental sigh of relief after she put two and two together. Figuring that Shrews just aged much much later than humans did, it put the girl at a little bit of ease.

"I'm 18 years old and...this is my home dimension."

She said blushing a little...how lucky and unlucky to live so long.She breathed in deep, her back arching a little as she stretched.

"I had to have Navitas be put in me. It wasn't a pleasant experience.."
Back to top Go down
Medius
Medius

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Spring..   Relaxing at the Spring.. I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:50 pm

\I would mouth silently, as though trying to put the concept together, as I rose to my feet again, the water up to my waist, as I stood there gaping at her, not able to get a word out/

But....he....ah.....ow......ah.....oh....

\I finally placed both hands on either side of my face, as I pushed into my head/

YOUR A MORTAL!!!!???

\I would say, looking at her incrediously. It techniqually wasn't true, she was now techniqually a little less than immortal, like all other Shrews, but still, she had been before/

This is.....unpressidented....unfortunate....? Naw....its just so...unheard of...I guess...

\I would say, still looking at Tatsui couriously/

I can't believe that Shrews have actually started taking this up again....

\I would float back down into a sitting position so that the water was half way up my torso again, as I continued to survey every inch of Tatsui as possible, as though she was some work of art or something/
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Spring..   Relaxing at the Spring.. I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:58 pm

"W-W-What...? What's wrong?!"

His reaction completely startled her, backing up from him a little. Her lashes blinked curiously, unsure of what to make of it. And after his eyes began to pry, Tatsui flushed a red before sinking a little further into the water, allowing it to settle at her collarbone. She asked cautiously,

"Is there...something wrong with me being human? Is that a bad thing?"
Back to top Go down
Medius
Medius

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Spring..   Relaxing at the Spring.. I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 11:08 pm

Well....no, I guess not, its just so....well, like I said, unheard off. Perhaps I should explain....

\I would say, as I started to recount the various things I had heard/

A long while back, there was a particular dimension that started transforming mortals, and semi-mortals into Shrews. Semi-mortals are beings that can only be killed in a certain way, or by certain things, or certain conditions. Anyways, It was all fine and dandy for a while, until a band of these Non-Blood born Shrews came together, and almost overthrew all the other Shrews in the Dimension. As far as I heard, the only thing the stopped them was the White Shrew and two of his Guardians, who were the only ones surviving. So, I guess ever sense then, its been kinda looked down upon, but I guess if the current leadership thinks its ok....well, who can argue with him really?.....

\I would trail off, wondering at my own question, pondering it, knowing the answer to the question already, and if it was really true here too/
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Spring..   Relaxing at the Spring.. I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 11:14 pm

"Oh..."

Suddenly she felt a little uncomfortable..afterall if half bloods like her were the reason why the original Shrews like Medius were almost thrown into the...Dimension, then she wouldn't exactly be looked at quite nicely, would she. She was quiet for a moment, then...

"I'm sorry. You must still be against it, huh? Just a little?"
Back to top Go down
Medius
Medius

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Spring..   Relaxing at the Spring.. I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 11:23 pm

Huh, Oh, me...lol, no I wasn't there to....ah, experience it. I heard it down through the grape vine....and trust me, I would have been much less welcomed than those other Shrews at that time...even a few days ago....I wasn't considered a friend....

\I would say, smiling, and puffing out my chest proudly. The fact that I had been an Eclipse only a few days ago was odd, and even more fact that I was still an Eclipse techniquely....although I had a way to cover it up, kinda, and be a "normal" Shrew/

but all is better now...

\I would say, as I continued to relax in the water/
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Spring..   Relaxing at the Spring.. I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 11:31 pm

Again she was quiet for a while...of course she didn't know what he meant at all. Was he proud he was an enemy of the Kiez? Who exactly was she talking to? Blushing a little, Tatsui tried to nod as if she understood but couldn't. Her curiosity and will to know more got the best of her.

"What do you mean it's all better? Were not friends with Shrews?"

Pausing, Tatsui turned to him, unsure whether she should ask the question.

"Who exactly are you?"

Were those too many questions? Ah...oh well.
Back to top Go down
Medius
Medius

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Spring..   Relaxing at the Spring.. I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 12:00 am

\I would hold a small mysterious grin, which changed to a darkened face/

Your techniquely a new born Shrew.....and when I tell you this, I do not mean to frighten you....I am what I am, I was born that way, although it doesn't effect my views. Long, LONG ago, there was a very big disagreement among Shrews of all different dimensions. This disagreement was about the origin of everything, including Shrews themselves. Some said it was a eternal force of the Light which created everything, and gave the Shrews their purpose, to protect and preserve the various dimensions and their inhabitents, and that the Light should be officially served and recognized. Others went the opposite direction, directly opposing this, and saying that the Light, if it really existed, should be utterly rejected. The rest, stood in the middle, saying that the Light existed, and did create, however, that the Shrews had already been given their purpose by it, and thus they should continue as they always had.

\I would take a few breaths, before continuing, as I washed some water over my chest again, more subconsciously than anything/

Well, as it is told, a War broke out because of all of this. Those favoring the Light became the Paragons. Those against it, the Eclipse. And those rest neutral ones, stayed Shrews. The Paragons vanished altogether, not leaving any trace of them behind, leaving the Shrews to battle the Eclipse, who had become very destructive in their thinking. The Eclipse had turned the Shrew's philosophy around, now wanting to destroy and dominate all dimensions. After what is said to be millenia of fighting, the War was finally finished with the leaders of both sides being killed in a tie. The result was the Shrews continuing to spread throughout the dimensions, continuing what they had done before, but this time, they had to fight off any Eclipse who came to try and take their dimensions over. Many battles, even full-fledged wars have been fought between then and now, some dimensions falling into the darkness of the Eclipse, others Shrews continued to successfully protect.

\I would take another breath, pausing for a moment, wondering if I should go any further/

Well, I suppose you would like to know why I'm telling you all this. The reason is, that I once was.....no, I techniqually still am an Eclipse....

\I would stop again, letting that sink in, wondering if Tatsui would now detest me, or not. Most Shrews did, as they hated Eclipse the most/

However, before you judge me, I came to the White Shrew asking for allience and peace. The Eclipse that had attacked before, my supposed comrades, were elimiated by various parties around the goble, and I was partially behind their fall. You see, ever since I saw the Shrews, and saw what they did, I became more partial to them, and started to hate what my own race was doing, what they stood for. So, I asked the White Shrew to help me, and he did, he helped by sealing the Eclipse side of me away, partially, and since Eclipse are techniqually Shrews, I can look, well somewhat normal....

\I would say, looking down at my unclothed body, and then back up at Tatsui/

Reason I'm not all dark and scary right now....and I love being free from all of it....

\I finished, now taking a few more deep breaths, as I waited for Tatsui to make of it as she would. I really didn't care what her oppinion was, considing I had been dealing with Shrew's hateful and mistrusting treatment from Shrews before/
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Spring..   Relaxing at the Spring.. I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 12:44 am

Tatsui listened to the story, silent. At some point she would sunk herself all the way down, even her lips underwater with her nose the only way of breathing. Her green eyes looked out into the distance. After he was done with his story, Tatsui rose, standing. The water came to her stomach and she turned to him, forgetting self consciousness. She only had a smile on her lips; Tatsui's eyes seemed clear of any judgment. Instead they held a certain happiness.

"Well at least you're free from that. And no...You're not all dark and scary. You probably could be but.."

She gave a soft, musical laugh.

"That doesn't scare me too much. Maybe that's a bad thing. Being too fearless. Could be my worst trait... I do blush a lot though, so that's pretty bad! It's genetic, I swear...!"

At that moment within her smiles, her cheeks turned a pink as if on cue.
Back to top Go down
Medius
Medius

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Spring..   Relaxing at the Spring.. I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:26 pm

\I gave her a smile as well. I was starting to like Tatsui, more than I had liked any other person before, considering the way I was always treated. It was nive to have a friend/

Yeah.....And I suppose bravery isn't a bad thing either....

\My smile continued as Tatsui turned pink again. She was funny, entertaining, and kind, more than I could ever hope in a friend. I just hope that this lasted/

So, this genetic blushing thing...is that in all mortals...?

\I would say, in a playful and teasing manner/
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Spring..   Relaxing at the Spring.. I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:35 pm

"I don't think so! I hope not!"

She laughed a little. Though with a deep story as that, it didn't seem to faze her. As much as that story could have been scary, it sounded like...she heard it from somewhere before. Mentally she gave a shrug. What did it matter...besides it wasn't like Medius was dangerous or something of that sort.

"Do you natural born Shrews have something genetic?"

Tatsui asked in an equally teasing tone.
Back to top Go down
Medius
Medius

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Spring..   Relaxing at the Spring.. I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:47 pm

\I would continue to smile, until then my face grew serious when Tatsui asked her question/

Why of course we do.....its.....

\I would look around, as though to make sure no one else was around, which there obviously wasn't. I then cupped one of my hands by my mouth, like I was trying to tell her a secret/

We have.......jeans.....XD

\I would hold for a little bit before bursting out laughing at my own, very dry joke. I obviously did have a very good sense of humor just because I was cooped up with a bunch of Eclipse for 1343 years. Its tends to drain on one. However, I continued to laugh a little, as I then just held a smile, looking down at the water, as I ran my hands through it again, pushing it around softly/
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Spring..   Relaxing at the Spring.. I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:12 pm

Absolutely speechless, Tatsui looked at Medius dumbfoundedly. There was only a grin on her face at such a tasteless joke.

"That...That was a terrible joke.."

But she couldn't stop grinning, small burst of laughter coming from her mouth. Nonetheless she was happy to see him make it, despite how much she cringed. Especially since his face looked so serious when speaking about his past and who he was. It gave her some joy to see him joke. She thought to herself,

"Thank goodness..."

After she was able to fade away her grin, Tatsui devilishly splashed water at him.

"That's what you get for making such a horrible joke, Medius. xP"

She said playfully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Spring..   Relaxing at the Spring.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relaxing at the Spring..
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next