Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Relaxing at the Spring.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Relaxing at the Spring.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Relaxing at the Spring.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Relaxing at the Spring.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Relaxing at the Spring.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Relaxing at the Spring.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Relaxing at the Spring.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Relaxing at the Spring.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Relaxing at the Spring.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Relaxing at the Spring.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Relaxing at the Spring.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Relaxing at the Spring.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Relaxing at the Spring.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Relaxing at the Spring.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Relaxing at the Spring.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Relaxing at the Spring.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Relaxing at the Spring.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Relaxing at the Spring..

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Tatsui Suou
Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Tatsui Suou

Rep. : 0
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Reiatsu, Navitas, Medium Leveled Magick

Character sheet
Race: Human

Relaxing at the Spring.. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Spring..   Relaxing at the Spring.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:19 am

"Y-You can?"

She would say, astonished. She must have missed that part. But to his smiles, she gave him one back, nodding.

"I'm glad you don't regret turning into this form. It's not so bad I suppose"

She ran a hand through her hair...it was drying, since she hadn't been in the spring. Letting her arm support go from behind her, Tatsui lay on her back like he was, closing her eyes. The pavement was a bit hard, ow...

"It doesn't sound like being an Eclipse was...very fun. But.."

Without turning to him, her voice soften in the dark.

"I'm glad you're not like them. I don't think I would ever be..friends with you if you were. Haha it would be a funny thing, if you met me before I was tortured or killed."

The thought didn't seem to bother her for some reason...she never had a fear of death...just a fascination.

Last edited by Tatsui Suou on Sat May 08, 2010 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Medius
Thane of the Province of Kiez
Medius

Rep. : 1
Nation : Province of Keiz
Guild : Academy
Energy Type : Navitas, Shaddow

Character sheet
Race: Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Spring..   Relaxing at the Spring.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:33 am

Well, if you consider your only ever dream or aspiration was to turn every dimension into a shadowy, starless, sunless, moonless place, with no light whatsoever.....then yeah, they're the happiest race ever born...but for me...it was almost torture....

\I would say, as I continued to look at Tatsui, who now lay on the pavement too beside me/

I'm glad I'm not that way too....although, I do fear, because I am decended from them....that some of their negative qualities would have carried over to me....I'm scared that I might hurt someone.....or cause some major destruction because of who I am....I just hope that never happens....

\I would say, as I placed my hands over my face, and then spread them through my dark hair. It wasn't odd to display my feelings out to Tatsui for some odd reason. It was like I knew I could trust her....to even guide me a little, or at least not to judge me/

Yeah, this form isn't half bad....

\I would say, as I leaned up a little to look down at my body again, as though i needed reminding of what it looked like, which I probably did/

Say, you've always been in a...human....no...mortal form...? Like this.....so, how am I compared to everyone else....?

\I would ask, wondering if I was good looking or ugly compared to the standerd/
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Spring..   Relaxing at the Spring.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:44 am

"I have to answer that question?"

She said, placing the back of her arm on her forehead to shadow her blush.

"You looked at the mirror right? What do you think, hm? Good lookin enough for you?"

Laughing, Tatsui removed her arm, turning on her side to look at him. Her green eyes looked almost cat like in the night, the color standing out.

"And why does my opinion matter anyway, hm?"

Tatsui asked teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Medius
Medius

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Spring..   Relaxing at the Spring.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:53 am

\I would turn my head back to look up at the sky, as I spoke, my face almost completely expressionless/

True I did look in the mirror....but I don't know what I'm looking at....and I don't know what standards mortals set on beauty...or whatever.....However, you have that experience, so I would take your word for whatever you said....

\I explained/

And besides, I can't compare myself against anyone...I wouldn't know who to compare against...

\I would say, as I looked back at Tatsui, hopefully/
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Spring..   Relaxing at the Spring.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:04 am

"Compare against me?"

She laughed a little, pointing at herself. The laugh faded to a soft smile and Tatsui spoke with genuine eyes.

"You want me to be honest..? You were given a handsome and masculine new body that I don't want to admit because I get embarrassed easily."

Staying in that position for a second, Tatsui suddenly flipped over completely, heat rising to her cheeks. Argh maybe she should have thought it over again..? Oh well, the secret is out now...

Last edited by Tatsui Suou on Sat May 08, 2010 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Medius
Medius

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Spring..   Relaxing at the Spring.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:22 am

\I would smile, satisfied at the answer, and glad at what she had said. It took a little bit, but something clicked, as I turned my head back towards her, a slight grin, mingled with a frown on my face/

So.....you like me then...not just as me.... but, physically too....?

\I asked, probably already knowing the answer. It was something I never thought about before, and something I hadn't really asked for, although now hoped for, as I realized then that I was completely unclothed, something that didn't bother me in the least, but could have cause some of Tatsui's reddness. However, I was completely comfortable this way, and so I wouldn't do anything about it....for now/
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Spring..   Relaxing at the Spring.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:28 am

(( You made me punch my bed with that last line....;~;..))

"........"

Without a word, Tatsui sat up, then inched back over to the spring's edge. Her movements were awkward...and her focus much more on getting into the spring than his question. The moonlight caught the expression on her face and it was clearly flustered.

"I-It's a bit cold isn't it! I think it's cold, I'm getting back in, yep.."

She expressed, dodging his question completely.
Back to top Go down
Medius
Medius

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Spring..   Relaxing at the Spring.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:38 am

(( Very Happy ))

\Knowing now that this was the reason Tatsui was so nervous around me, and knowing that she probably wouldn't admit it, I would just continue to relax where I was, cool air relaxing enough against my skin, as I continued to think/

I'm.....sorry that I.....I make you nervous.....

\I said, as I pulled my hands behind my head, letting the night breeze cross across my chest and armpits easily, sending a pleasing chill down my spine, as I continued to lay there/

Tatsui.....I'm not sure how to say it.....but.....

\I trailed off, not sure how to get this part out. It was as though I still had the barrier of being an Eclipse around me, which was holding me back....and yet I was sure that it wasn't exactly that/
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Spring..   Relaxing at the Spring.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:48 am

Under the shadows, her curious and waiting lips curled into a knowing smile. She turned around quickly, splashing him with water. Her voice was teasing, breaking the tension.

"So serious, Medius!"

The green eyes that looked at him were just as warm as her smile.

"I'm happy you can have fun around me.."
Back to top Go down
Medius
Medius

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Spring..   Relaxing at the Spring.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:58 am

\I would fall silent, being cut off from what I was going to say, which was much different. I, however, nodded silently, as I continued to stare up at the stars, thinking/
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Spring..   Relaxing at the Spring.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 2:02 am

"Not like it would be too possible anyway.."

She said, looking away from him and instead down to the waters, skimming her fingers along the surface. The ripples quickly grew in smaller waves from the center. Tatsui touched the back of her head with one hand, thinking for a moment.

"...But it doesn't mean I don't want to hear what you wanted to say before. Afterall, I'm just too curious!"

She let a soft chuckle roll from her lips, watching him carefully.
Back to top Go down
Medius
Medius

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Spring..   Relaxing at the Spring.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:49 am

\I would continue to stare up in the sky silently for the next few moments. I wasn't sure if I should say this any more, but, Tatsui asked/

Em....well....I guess, I'll put this plainly. Tatsui....your the most wonderful person I've ever met...and I'm not sure how to explain this...but, as I've been around you, I get this feeling inside me. I'm not sure what it is....it seems both physical and emotional, but I'm not sure what to call it.....

\I would say, hoping that Tatsui understood, or maybe even knew what this feeling was. Being new to this, I wasn't accustom to all the new feelings and emotions, and what not, yet this one struck me the most peculiar/
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Spring..   Relaxing at the Spring.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:49 am

"Physical...? I don't see him blushing as much as I do."

She thought to herself, still fully embarrassed. Tatsui didn't even want to think of what shade of red she was, perhaps the deepest. For a moment she looked at her hands and thought perhaps she was jumping to conclusions. Afterall, it couldn't just be what she immediately assumed it would be. Instead, Tatsui decided to ask him questions.

"Tell me a little more about it then. Do you want to do anything because of the feeling? Sort of like how when you're happy, you want to smile, or when you're sad you want to cry. What does the feeling make you want to do?"

It was the simplest way of trying to narrow it down, afterall.
Back to top Go down
Medius
Medius

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Spring..   Relaxing at the Spring.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:28 pm

\I wouldn't speak for a few moments after Tatsui asked her question. I was trying to think of exactly what it made me want to do....or to do/

Well....It makes me want to...be with you....

\I would say ackwardly, as I then quickly added/

Like, I want you to stay near me.....and also....its like I want to protect you....to preserve you, like the Shrews preserve the dimensions....

\I trailed off, hoping that was clear enough, as that was the entire life-goal of a Shrew, hopefully it put it into perspective. I continued to silence, wondering if Tatsui needed more/
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Spring..   Relaxing at the Spring.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 1:00 am

"Preserve...?"

She looked up curiously for a moment, then down again at the water. How strange. Perhaps..Tatsui lifted herself on the ledge and out of the water to sit close to him. She thought for a moment.

"Perhaps you feel this way for now, but later after you meet other people, you'll feel differently.."

Turning to him to laugh softly, looking at him with her emerald eyes.

"Don't you think?"

At that, Tatsui gotten out of the water and went over to the towel rack where the white cloth was draped over a rod. Quickly she dried herself a little wiping down her chest and legs. Returning to him, Tatsui gave a nod.

"It's getting late though so...I should be going. I figured I would only be here for a while but it seems I did a little more than a few minutes."

She laughed a little, letting it fade.

"...Perhaps I'll see you again."
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Spring..   Relaxing at the Spring.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:22 pm

(editted last post. xD )
Back to top Go down
Medius
Medius

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Spring..   Relaxing at the Spring.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:54 pm

I suppose.....

\I would stand up to full hight, as Tatsui started to prepare to leave/

Alright....but be safe....

\I would say, as I ducked down, and gave Tatsui a quick peck on the cheek/

I certainly hope so.....

\I said as I then walked past her, ducking down to grab my shorts which had been left on the pavement before, however, not putting them on yet/

See you around....Tatsui...

\I said, as I vanished into thin air, moving on towards another destination, and leaving Tatsui to mull over what had happened/
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Spring..   Relaxing at the Spring.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:00 am

"....."

With her face red, Tatsui grabbed her things slowly, pondering..what an eventful night..to say the least. Taking one last look at the spring, she returned to her room.

(~Fin thread, whoo)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Spring..   Relaxing at the Spring.. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relaxing at the Spring..
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3