Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Relaxing at the Spring.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Relaxing at the Spring.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Relaxing at the Spring.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Relaxing at the Spring.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Relaxing at the Spring.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Relaxing at the Spring.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Relaxing at the Spring.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Relaxing at the Spring.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Relaxing at the Spring.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Relaxing at the Spring.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Relaxing at the Spring.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Relaxing at the Spring.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Relaxing at the Spring.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Relaxing at the Spring.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Relaxing at the Spring.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Relaxing at the Spring.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Relaxing at the Spring.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Relaxing at the Spring..

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Medius
Thane of the Province of Kiez
Medius

Rep. : 1
Nation : Province of Keiz
Guild : Academy
Energy Type : Navitas, Shaddow

Character sheet
Race: Eclipse

Relaxing at the Spring.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Spring..   Relaxing at the Spring.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:01 pm

\I would raise my hands, as I grinned again playfully/

Hey now....don't splash someone who can make an even bigger splash....

\I would say, thankful that my awful joke hadn't made the atmosphere rotten. I quickly splashed some water back in Tatsui's direction, as I backed up a few steps in the water/
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Tatsui Suou

Rep. : 0
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Reiatsu, Navitas, Medium Leveled Magick

Character sheet
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Spring..   Relaxing at the Spring.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:14 pm

"Eek!"

Tatsui ran back, used both her hands to cover her face as she was splashed. Grinning, she extended a palm.

"Bakudo #1, Sai!"

As she expected Medius' arms to be locked behind him, she stepped forward quickly, charging a hand to make a huge wave to splash him with.

"Take this! xP"
Back to top Go down
Medius
Medius

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Spring..   Relaxing at the Spring.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:54 pm

Huh!?

\I cried, as I found my hands behind my back unexpectently/

Magic huh?.....we'll see....

\At once, Shaddow shot out around me, as it formed several more pairs of arms off of my body, which raised themselves, covering me with two, and then using the other two to splash more at Tatsui, as I laughed/

Lol, splash battle....
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Spring..   Relaxing at the Spring.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:28 pm

Laughing, Tatsui shielded herself from the splashes, turning her back so they wouldn't get to her face. By then the Kido would have worn off since she wasn't even concentrating.

"No fair!"

She moved to splash at him back but got a face full of water instead.
Back to top Go down
Medius
Medius

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Spring..   Relaxing at the Spring.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:34 pm

Lol....you started it...

\I would say, as I stopped the splashing, and the Shaddow would vanish altogether, as I took a couple steps towards Tatsui, grinning, as I watched her/

Seems to me you got out-splashed...

\I would chuckle and continue to grin, as I took a few more steps towards Tatsui, waiting to see if she would splash me back for getting splashed in the face/
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Spring..   Relaxing at the Spring.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:37 pm

With her back to him, she said nothing, being quiet for a moment. As he got closer, he could hear the sound of dripping water. It was then that Tatsui turned around with water in her cupped hands. She splashed it in his face quickly and then ran away as fast as she could in the water.

"Hahaha! Who said I got outsplashed? xP"
Back to top Go down
Medius
Medius

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Spring..   Relaxing at the Spring.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:57 pm

\I would try to turn but too late, as I got a face full of warm water/

Bahh....eh....

\I sputtered, as I wipped the water from my eyes/

Lol, lets test that then....

\I said, as I suddenly disappeared, submerging myself, as I swam at a rapid rate, much faster than Tatsui could manage while just running. A few moments later, I would come blasting out of the water in front of her, spewing water out everywhere, probably hitting her with a wave or two/

Haha, gotcha back....

\I would say, grinning, as I came right up behind Tatsui now, trying to scare her, as she would probably have tried to turn away from the water blasting/
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Spring..   Relaxing at the Spring.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:26 pm

"What the hell are they doing..?"

"Who knows...I think they've gone mad.."

"Let's go..."

"No way, this is the ONLY spring..."

Two male shrews were looking behind a screen panel at the two people playing in the spring. They watched them nervously, unsure whether to disturb or not. As they watched Medius pull off his move, showering Tatsui completely in the spring water they watched her in glory, eyes shining. At this point they felt compelled to leave quickly or else they'd be caught...

She did turn away, the wave catching her off guard. Tatsui wiped the water from her eyes, it dripping from her chin down to her stomach. Her red hair was soaked and her body drenched, something she didn't expect from going to the spring. Tatsui quickly turned to run but bumped right into his chest. Her eyes grew wide, her next thoughts being,

"O-Oh...crap...caught..!".

Looking up at him, Tatsui gave a defeated smile.

"You win..! I don't think I can beat that."

Last edited by Tatsui Suou on Thu May 06, 2010 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Medius
Medius

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Spring..   Relaxing at the Spring.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:31 pm

\I would laugh, grinning, as Tatsui bumped into me. As she did, I caught her, holding her shoulders so she didn't fall/

Yeah, caught....guess the war experience gave me the advantage....

\I would say, grinning, as I continued to hold on unconscious that I was even holding on to her. I would start to gaze at her face, since she was so close to me now/

You have really green eyes....

\I would say, slowly, never having been to anyone this close, close enough to even see their eye color/
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Spring..   Relaxing at the Spring.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:47 pm

"E-Eh? Med..i..us?"

She blinked up at him for a second, not sure if she heard right...wait a minute..quickly she assessed the situation. Instantly her cheeks turned completely bright red, the heat of both the spring and her embarrassment arising.

"Oh geez, this time it's not genetic.."

She thought to herself and looked down to the water between the both of them, but quickly turned away ("Right he's naked! Argh..") to look over to the other side of the pool nervously, even if that made her eyes even more apparent.

"I-Is that so.."
Back to top Go down
Medius
Medius

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Spring..   Relaxing at the Spring.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:53 pm

((lol....taking a peek are we? XD ))

\Obviously oblivious to the fact that my nakedness was a problem, or just causing more of a problem, I would wonder why Tatsui was acting all nervous again, as she had been all playful and what not a few seconds previous/

Yeah, they are.....is there something wrong?

\I would say, as I released Tatsui's shoulders, and placed a hand on the back of her shoulder gently, as she turned away/
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Spring..   Relaxing at the Spring.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:00 am

(( She turned away! T~T Courteousy! ))

"N-Nothing...!"

She would squeak, feel a little light headed. Damn her tendency to get embarrassed quickly...Tatsui turned to him again, a light forced smile. Nervousness was still on her face.

"You won that one, but next time I'll get you for sure."

Trying a laugh, it came out a bit dry, but she tried to put some heart in it..the fact of the matter was there was something different now...
Back to top Go down
Medius
Medius

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Spring..   Relaxing at the Spring.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:10 am

((Sure... Rolling Eyes ))

\I would smile warmly, as Tatsui turned back to me, as I then continue to looking into her red, yet bright and warm face. A face I was starting to like more and more/

I'm sure you will....

\I would say softly, as I continued to look into her face, her eyes, taking in her freckles (Yes you have those now), and her green eyes. I was engrossed with her face, the nice soft skin, and light red lips. I had never felt any pull or fasination with details of a person's features, but now that I had a visible body, and such features of my own, I was dazzled by someone else's, for the first time. And Tatsui's made it all more captivating/

I'm sure you will....

\I repeated, continuing to gaze at her, as my left hand continue to stay placed her her left shoulder, my other hand on my right hip/
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Spring..   Relaxing at the Spring.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:25 am

Her left hand came to touch the side of her freckled(?) cheek nervously, a soft laugh coming from her lips. Tatsui looked sideways and away from his eyes, not having the courage to look up at him.

"But you have courage enough to put yourself in dangerous situations."

She scolded herself a little, but a small voice in the back of her mind said, "You make it sound like this isn't a dangerous situation..". Clearing her throat softly, she called out

"Medius...? Is...Is there something on my face? You're looking really carefully.."
Back to top Go down
Medius
Medius

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Spring..   Relaxing at the Spring.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:18 pm

Yes....there is.....

\I said, as I continued to look transfixed/

Freckles and.....eye lashes....I've never seen or noticed them before....

\I would say, truthfully/

And, did I tell you how green your eyes were.....

\I said, as I took my right hand softly from my hip, as I touched Tatsui's cheek ever so gently, as I spoke again/

And your skin is so.....soft....

\I said. In total truth, all these things had escaped from the notice of me for my entire life span. I hadn't even had a body until now to notice these things about myself/

Tatsui....what color are my eyes...? Do I.....do I have soft skin....and eye lashes...?

\It would sound odd, but when one has never had these things....or seen themself, it became quite fasinating/
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Spring..   Relaxing at the Spring.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:50 pm

Alarm went off in her head when he touched her, her expression perhaps flabbergasted. Tatsui couldn't particularly grasp the many words runing through her head. Even if Medius spoke slowly, it all seemed like a jumbled mess in her consciousness. But realizing it must be more than just her, Tatsui calmed herself.

"Well...Your eyes are grey. They remind me of....of rain clouds."

Her words were formulating slowly in her head, careful.

"Not bad rain clouds! Good ones. You know, the ones that give you light showers, not thunderstorms.."

With her two hands, she took one of his, feeling out the top of his palm and fingers. He was newly turned, so of course...

"Your skin is still soft. Haha, the White Shrew did you a favor.."

Tilting her head, she looked over his face and eyes. Then at the volume and condition of his dark hair. Tatsui put a finger to her chin thoughtfully, examining. One half, Medius became more of a specimen suddenly, her scientific instincts kicking in; the other half, she didn't dare lower her eyes any further than his neck, mostly because she didn't think she could handle it. Finally giving a soft smile, Tatsui poked him right under the eyes, hoping to catch the butterfly wind of his lash when he blinked.

"Of course you have eyelashes. Like mine, they're dark in color...but a bit shorter."

Taking away her hand quickly in embarrassment, her cheeks reddened again, but Tatsui tried to redirection the attention.

"The best way to find out about your own features is to look in a mirror, Medius.."

Last edited by Tatsui Suou on Fri May 07, 2010 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Medius
Medius

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Spring..   Relaxing at the Spring.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 3:12 pm

\As Tatsui spoke, I would take in all in, every detail she spoke, and every touch that she offered. Like dry spunge to water/

Grey, huh? pretty boring next to yours....

\I would say, as I continued to look at Tatsui/

To look in a mirror...?

\I said, as I turned from looked at her for the first time. I quickly stretched out my hand, as water shot out of the spring, and on the pavement around it, formed a oval, which then froze, forming an perfect ice mirror/

That'll work...

\I quickly placed my hands on the sides of the pavement, as I pulled my body from the water, and rose to full height to look at myself in the mirror. I as I continued to look, as I ran my hands across my arms and chest, across the smooth skin that Tatsui had spoken about, as the water continued to drip off my body. And I continued to stand there, taking in every angle and part, as though it was a new revelation/
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Spring..   Relaxing at the Spring.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 4:56 pm

"Grey eyes are boring..?"

Tatsui muttered softly. In fact she happened to like them. When he turned away from her face, she started breathing again.

"A-Ah...Medius I think--"

When he jumped up upon the pavement, she looked away quickly, cutting off her own words. Tatsui turned and backed into the wall, just below him. She had made sure to advert her green eyes. But she still had to chuckle...

"You see fascinated...I suppose I would be too."

Skimming her gaze over the surface of the waters, Tatsui thought some for a moment.

"Medius, does it bother you I was a human once before?"
Back to top Go down
Medius
Medius

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Spring..   Relaxing at the Spring.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:15 pm

\As I continued to examine myself, flexing my muscles, running my fingers through my hair, among other things, I listened to Tatsui, taking in her words like honey that drips from an tipped bottle, slowly. After quite a few more moments, the water would revert back to normal, and would flow back into the springs. I would then turn, as I sat on the edge of the pavement, my legs dangling over into the water right on Tatsui's right side, as I leaned a little so that I could turn my head and see her/

I suppose they aren't boring, its just when you compare them to green, they seem so dull....and lifeless.

\I would say, as I left my right hand on my knee, the other still gliding over the soft surface of my skin on my chest, shoulder, and arm. I would gaze a little over the water, as I then looked back down at Tatsui/

Yeah, its weird to have this sort of body....its so....non-restricting.....so free.....And no....it doesn't bother me....infact, I kinda like it that someone else here isn't inborn Shrew.....it makes me feel less alone....

\I would say, as I continued to gaze at Tatsui/

Why don't you come up here and sit by me....?

\I would say, patting the pavement over Tatsui's head, and waiting/
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Spring..   Relaxing at the Spring.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:33 pm

"Lifeless..that shouldn't be the word for it at all. I like them that color."

Tatsui said absently, just speaking her mind without thinking. Her lack of thought was broken by suddenly noticing that his legs were swung over the edge next to her which she swiftly tensed.

'J-Just don't look Tatsui..'

His invitation made it worse. At this point, she could even accuse him of doing this all on purpose (EZE~! >[ ) and teasing the hell out of her just to see the blush come to her cheeks (EZE~! =_=).

"A...A....Ah! Umm..how do I say this.."

Thinking for a moment, she figured it wasn't a too bad of an idea; "Just remember to not look". Placing her hands behind the higher ledge behind her, she lifted herself up, the excess water running down her soft stomach and silk thighs and back into the spring. It felt good, the cool breeze that ran through. She crossed her legs and shook dry her hair with one hand.

"It feels so good tonight! I'm glad I came to the spring..."
Back to top Go down
Medius
Medius

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Spring..   Relaxing at the Spring.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 11:05 pm

(( tongue ))

Yep, I'm glad I came here...it feels so relaxing....

\I would say, as I smiled, happy that Tatsui came up to sit by me/

So, you like grey eyes huh?

\I said, as I looked at her, still running my hand across my skin, as I splashed the water below a little with my feet/

Whatcha like about them?
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Spring..   Relaxing at the Spring.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 11:22 pm

Without a moment's pause she grinned at his question, laughing a little.

"Well wouldn't you like to know."

She said mysteriously, and leaned back, arching gracefully as she looked up at the moon. It was nice indeed.

"...It's not something I can describe. They suit you well is all."
Back to top Go down
Medius
Medius

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Spring..   Relaxing at the Spring.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 11:32 pm

Lol...I see....

\I would say, as I then placed my hands behind me on the pavement, as I leaned back to look upwards at the sky, the moon/

Its a nice thing to view....the moon....

\I would say, as I watched it/

Tatsui.....what is it like to be mortal....?

\I would ask, wondering what it was like, since I had always been immortal, or in the Shrewish way anyways/
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Tatsui Suou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Spring..   Relaxing at the Spring.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 11:43 pm

A musical giggle came from her, sounding amused from the question.

"Boring! Probably not as exciting as a Shrew...you must have had such an eventful life..afterall you've lived for so long now."

She uncrossed her legs to turn to him, green eyes burning to curiosity.

"Well tell me? What kind of things did you do within so many years? You've probably been to so many places and met so many people... Do you ever miss your old body?"
Back to top Go down
Medius
Medius

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Spring..   Relaxing at the Spring.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:00 am

Hum? Well, I was mainly used for scouting dimensions before Eclipse attacked them...and then I was used as a servent....or a punching bag....or a body shield, so the other Eclipse wouldn't get hit in battle....

\I would say, unenthusiastically/

I've been a lot of places for sure...and yes, I've met a lot pf people, however, not the ususal way you want to meet them. Usually it was right before they were tortured or killed...or both....and it wasn't me doing those things, I usually just had to watch, which was sick most of the time....

\I continued on, realizing I was rambling, and stopped. I then pulled my hands away from the pavement, as I simply layed down flat on the pavement, as I head tilted to the side, looking at Tatsui/

Well, no....since I can recall my old form back any time I want....

\I would say, smiling mystiviously for a moment, before letting the smile relax to a smile hearty grin, playful, and yet happy at the same time/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the Spring..   Relaxing at the Spring.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relaxing at the Spring..
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next