Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
The First Insangel... I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
The First Insangel... I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
The First Insangel... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
The First Insangel... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
The First Insangel... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
The First Insangel... I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
The First Insangel... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
The First Insangel... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
The First Insangel... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
The First Insangel... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
The First Insangel... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
The First Insangel... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
The First Insangel... I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
The First Insangel... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
The First Insangel... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
The First Insangel... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
The First Insangel... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

The First Insangel...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Rep. : 0
Nation : You wish.
Guild : Academy
Energy Type : Magic/Soul Energy

Character sheet
Race: Insangel

The First Insangel... Empty
PostSubject: The First Insangel...   The First Insangel... I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:52 am

Names: Priere (Human), Signis (Angel), Blue (Demon)

Abilities: Ice and Water Magic (Priere), Electricity (Signis), Condensed Energy Beams (Blue.)

Personality: Fun, Condescending, Sarcastic, Playful, Critical, Twisted, Sadistic (Priere), Cruel, Demented, Destructive, Analytical, Sadistic (Signis), Silent, Deadly, Smooth, Stealthy, Sly, To-the-point, Sadistic (Blue). INSANE (All~!)

Race: Insangel.

Description: Insangel; The Insangel is one third angel, one third demon and one third human/animal/earth dwelling... thing. It is the concept of an angel succumbing to Earthly things, but not losing divinity, but through fusing with an earthly thing, it becomes merged with also the demons that Earthly things possess.Thus, it becomes a mix of all 3 and becomes completely insane, thus becoming the Insangel.

Priere is a girl who was fond of magics and such, and because of this, began to study about them so that she may use them to her own will. She chose to take up the Ice and Water elements because they were harmonious and were quite resemblant to her own personality; Flexible and cold. She wears a short, pointy dress, has silver hair and has cuffs around her arms, as well as a ribbon around her torso and in her hair. Because of becoming an Insangel, she gained 2 large horns, pointed ears, red and black eyes and white, bat-like wings in the process.

What Priere looks like (Imagine the dress less... poofy and more... pointy.)
The First Insangel... Collab__The_Oracle__Pram_by_Icetrix

Signis is an angel now trapped within the body of Priere and bound to both her and the demon, Blue, making it impossible for her to get out. Signis used to be a high ranking archangel that would bestow death unto sinners of the world, however once becoming an Insangel, she became insane and unable to remember her true purpose... Yet still remembers that she must kill. She wears a skin-tight white suite with white gloves, and a long cape that she can wrap around herself like a robe. Her robe also becomes six angel wings . She shoots out electricity (usually lightning) from her body and can generate electricity within herself.

What Signis looks like (Remove the fox.)
The First Insangel... 290px-CubitFoxstar

Blue is a high ranking demon assassin that was sent to devour the souls and spirits of all things that had them. Blue has 3 wings, all of which take the form of black spider webs in the shape of wings. She usually has her wings retracted into her body, however. Blue's entire body is completely black, except for glowing blue eyes. Her skin-tight, black clothing is made of her own shadow, thus she casts no shadow. This shadow has its own mind and will, as well, but it cannot separate itself from her. Her body can be slightly morphed and is extremely flexible beyond compare, since she has no real bones or anything. The only ability of morphing she has is to make her bodyparts into needles or spikes. That's it. She can also generate scythe blades from any given place on her body. She is the close-combat fighter of the 3, hence why she was the assassin. She is the one that can shoot condensed beams of energy from herself at will.

What Blue looks like (Remove the spear and imagine her completely black with blue eyes. XD)
The First Insangel... Httpwwwlunareginacomwallpapers2005wall74jpg-hot-girls-cute-Anime-angel-dark-sad-darkness-jj_large

STORY TIME

There was a time when a human girl, Priere, was alone in the world. She had no clue of who her parents were, for they left her to die in the arctic regions as a baby... Yet somehow, she survived. This is because she was not alone... A demon had inhabited her body and allowed her to live. As the years went on, she knew nothing of this demon living inside of her, but because of how she grew up (in the arctic cold), she had a fascination for ice and water. Wanting to learn these ways, she began to study up on ice and water magic. Once she had a slightly good understanding of it... She sought to find and kill her parents. This is a grave sin, according to the heavens, and as such, Priere had to be eliminated... By the highest of the Angels of Death; Signis. Signis was prepared to take control of and reap the soul from the body, but upon touching Priere, the demon appeared before Signis. It was Blue, the assassin; sent to hunt and destroy Signis from the very day she became one with Priere... However, something went awry. Because of Blue and Signis trying to become one with Priere, they were all forced into one soul. Now Priere's soul harbors her own, Signis' and Blue's souls as well, but the 3 of them share different minds and wills in the same body. The 3 of them wished for escape, but there was no way out of it now. Swiftly, their minds began to link and they all thought the same things... But so many conflicting thoughts turned the 3 of them insane... And thus, the first Insangel was born on that day.

Priere wishes to deem herself as the leader of the Insangels, for she considers herself to be the first (or the most powerful) of them all. As such, using her ability to detect other Insangels, she has been trying to seek them out, make them bow to her and make them serve under her. Yaay

Last edited by Priere on Sun May 09, 2010 11:16 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Adonis Elohim
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Adonis Elohim

Nation : The Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : PSY-ki

PostSubject: Re: The First Insangel...   The First Insangel... I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:56 am

Priere's name with Pram's picture o.o
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
White Shrew of the Province of Kiez
White Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Ezekiel

Rep. : 5
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

PostSubject: Re: The First Insangel...   The First Insangel... I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:57 am

((Figured you'd make this person....XD Nice background story))
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The First Insangel...   The First Insangel... I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:00 am

(<3 I know, right? Priere's name is so cool and Pram is so awesome~ Had to put them together. Now to go invent some abilities for these... 3. XD And thanks, Ezekiel~! I finally found a way to bind it all together!)
Back to top Go down
Rozalyn
Supreme Flame of the Depths
Supreme Flame of the Depths
Rozalyn

Rep. : 8
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Tenrai Energy

PostSubject: Re: The First Insangel...   The First Insangel... I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:35 am

Hmm, I think I will make an insangel o.o Once I get back that is.
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The First Insangel...   The First Insangel... I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:40 am

(Yay~! Naturally, I AM THE LEADER OF THE INSANGELS! MUAHAHAHAH!)
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Tatsui Suou

Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Reiatsu, Navitas, Medium Leveled Magick

Character sheet
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: The First Insangel...   The First Insangel... I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:40 am

(( Wow that sucks for each of the individual identities... ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Insangel...   The First Insangel... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The First Insangel...
Page 1 of 1