Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
The Second Insangel I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
The Second Insangel I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
The Second Insangel I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
The Second Insangel I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
The Second Insangel I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
The Second Insangel I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
The Second Insangel I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
The Second Insangel I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
The Second Insangel I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
The Second Insangel I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
The Second Insangel I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
The Second Insangel I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
The Second Insangel I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
The Second Insangel I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
The Second Insangel I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
The Second Insangel I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
The Second Insangel I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

The Second Insangel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Delfina

Delfina

Rep. : 0
Nation : I follow Priere-tan.
Energy Type : Spirit Force/ Divination, Wind/Fire Magic, Earth/Steel Magic

The Second Insangel Empty
PostSubject: The Second Insangel   The Second Insangel I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 4:52 pm

Names: Delfina Elene Rachana (Human), Kidryll (Demon), Aqila (Angel)

Ages: 21 (Delfina), Approx 1300 (Kidryll), Unknown (Aqila)

Abilities: Spirt Force/Divination (Delfina), Earth and Steel Magic (Kidryll), Wind and Fire Magic (Aqila)

Personalities: Smug, Calm, Calculating, Superiority Complex, Hates Losing, (Delfina) Hot-headed, Tricky, Sneaky, Immature, Childish, Rash (Kidryll), Silent, Emotionless, Obedient, Expressionless, Blunt, To The Point, Always Has To Finish The Job (Aqila)

Race: Insangel.

Description:

Insangel;

The Insangel is one third angel, one third demon and one third human/animal/earth dwelling... thing. It is the concept of an angel succumbing to Earthly things, but not losing divinity, but through fusing with an earthly thing, it becomes merged with also the demons that Earthly things possess.Thus, it becomes a mix of all 3 and becomes completely insane, thus becoming the Insangel.

Delfina;

A studious, religious girl, Delfina is very serious about keeping good terms with her God, so that she might one day rise to the ranks of them. Along with her exempt fighting talent in the style of capoeira, her God blessed her with two other gifts for being such a loyal follower. First, the gift of Spirit Force, a pure energy Delfina can manipulate that is sustained by her life force and the life force of all the things around her. It rebounds, devours and absorbs most things. While having visions, she lapses out of consciousness and most always Kidryll take control. Divination was the other gift, giving her insight into the future upon request. She wears loose clothing that is easy to move around in so she can easily engage in meditation or combat. She has short, dark brown hair verging on the color purple, for the same reason she wears loose clothing. She wears glasses though she doesn't need them. She thinks it makes her looks intelligent.

The Second Insangel Hyooman

Kidryll;

Kidryll, or 'Kid', as she'll tell you to call her is a demon imprisoned within Delfina. She used to roam the universes and play harmless tricks on the residents of them, often involving mazes or puzzles or riddles with offered prizes that never existed, which she thought was a great trick until becoming a Insangel. Now her tricks are more sadistic and twisted, though she still adores mazes and puzzles. She has small, leathery black wings that enable her to fly, along with a tail, 'for balance', she says. She also has average-sized horns that grow or shrink as her power does. She can bend earth and steel to her will, usually used to create elaborate, trap-ridden mazes, but also to emit blades of steel from any part of her body. Her hair used to be fire-red, but after becoming an Insangel, it turned stark white. She likes to wear loose jackets or coats, but not much underneath. She hates pants, flip flops and heels. She has more of a 'punk' style and doesn't own a hairbrush.

The Second Insangel DevilKid

Aqila;

Aqila was an average-ranked angel, neither high nor low, and was tasked with bringing souls up to heaven. On one of her trips, she was captured by a warlock who experimented on her. (She was Experiment 6333, and the number is tattooed across her back) His experiments took away Aqila's emotions, making her a fighting drone, more or less. She was rescued later on, but it was too late to help her. All she could do was follow orders. Occasionally she'll be able to make her own decisions, like when she is being targeted by something, to attack and destroy, but then, just as if she'd been following an order, she'd be unable to stop until it was complete. She uses Fire and Wind magic at her will to char her opponents, the wind used to encourage and ass power to the flames. She usually fights with a giant feather. She has four feathery dragonfly-like wings, along with big brown eyes and a mop of blue hair, though her expression never changes. She has tan skin and tends to always wear white, though it doesn't really matter to her any more as she has no emotion towards what she wears.

The Second Insangel Angel-2

BIO TIME

Delfina grew up in a very religious and strict family. She was the brightest child, learning from her Father, but once she deemed the family inadequate to help her grow any more, she simply dismissed and left them, and took a few with her to do chores and such trivial things. On her travels for more intelligence or stronger opponents, she came across a demon who challenged her to a game. Delfia agreed, but it turned out to be a trap, and she had no way of escaping, so an angel was sent down to save her, but however, the demon was not too pleased with this, and in order to get the upper hand or what they desired, they both tried to fuse with her at the same time, they all became a part of Delfina, their souls fused with hers. Now, they where still there, but while Delfina had control of her body, she mutes them both and they have no power or say whatsoever, and so it's almost like normal, except for the fact she's been corrupted, etc. However, when she lapses out of consciousness (which includes sleeping) or morphs to the body of one of the other residents of her body, she has to tolerate them having full control, because at the moment whilst in 'their' body, she cannot control them and has to wait until they tire, faint, or give her back control, which is only likely to happen with Aqila, as Kidryll would never willingly give back control, and the daily struggles of the three of them drove them all to insanity.

Though one day, as Kidryll had control, she cam across a silver-haired girl with wings and horns, not too terribly different then her own, and she challenged her to one of her malicious tricks. However, the girl somehow saw through this and beat her down, to which Kidryll fainted and Delfina came back in control. Hating to lose, she continued to fight, but was also defeated. At this point the girl was annoyed, and offered Delfina two choices. Death or servitude, to which Delfina chose servitude over death. The girl turned out to be Priere, the first Insangel, now coupled with Delfina, the second Insangel to be born.

(So she's kind of like second in command. Except not really. Laughing)
Back to top Go down

The Second Insangel
Page 1 of 1