Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
The Third Insangel (WIP) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
The Third Insangel (WIP) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
The Third Insangel (WIP) I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
The Third Insangel (WIP) I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
The Third Insangel (WIP) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
The Third Insangel (WIP) I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
The Third Insangel (WIP) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
The Third Insangel (WIP) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
The Third Insangel (WIP) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
The Third Insangel (WIP) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
The Third Insangel (WIP) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
The Third Insangel (WIP) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
The Third Insangel (WIP) I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
The Third Insangel (WIP) I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
The Third Insangel (WIP) I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
The Third Insangel (WIP) I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
The Third Insangel (WIP) I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

The Third Insangel (WIP)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Comatose

Rep. : 0

The Third Insangel (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: The Third Insangel (WIP)   The Third Insangel (WIP) I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:38 am

Names: Theodora 'Comatose' Leon (Human), Wyrrn (Demon), Aryian (Angel)

Ages: 17 (Comatose), 15,000-20,000 (Wyrrn), Unknown (Aryian)

Abilities: Electrical Matter Adaptation/Absorbsion (Comatose), Anti-Matter/Supernatural Conjuration and Control (Wyrrn), Light/Holy Weaponry Mastery (Aryia)

Personalities: Shy, the 'suffer in silence' type, Comatose, or 'Coma' tends to laspe into frequent bouts of unconsciousness, where the others take over, too meek to speak up about it. (Comatose), Arrogant, bitchy, cruel, masochistic, sadistic but dreadfully forgetful, (Wyrrn), Calm, attentive, analytical and just (Ayrian).

Race: Insangel; The Insangel is one third angel, one third demon and one third human/animal/earth dwelling mortal being, though usually human. It is the concept of an angel succumbing to Earthly things, but not losing divinity. Through fusing with an earthly being, it becomes merged with also the demons that Earthly things possess. It becomes a mix of all 3 and becomes completely insane, thus becoming the Insangel.

When she was young, Theodora grew up in an orphanage where the slightest misdemeanor would get you the belt. Their motto was 'It's much better for a child to be seen, rather than heard.' Like most of the children there, under the watch of the cruel Madame LeGren, Theodora grew extremely quiet, often mumbling things to herself about how life wasn't fair, how this had to be stopped. An avid reader, the girl turned to some darker studies, like how to summon a demon and control it.

The girl had everything just right, the chalk drawn heavily and the incense just right; she didn't know that one line had been skipped, one that was far beyond her comprehension, but was essential to the spell - it was the one to keep the demon safely imprisoned until binding.

Not catching this near-fatal flaw until it was too late, the demon who she had summoned, Wyrrn, leapt forward for her chance.

Puff of wind by ~Helen-Stifler on deviantART
(Wears jeans and raggedy-type clothing, barely any bright colours at all.)

(Wyrrn)
Life was so dreadfully boring, eternally wandering. Sure, it was fun to play pranks on a bastard here and there, but when you have next to all the time in the world, fun never lasts. Isn't it like that for all things? But then again, they also say things only have to get worse to get better.

See, there I was, just floatin' in that in-between void between Here and There, satisfied from that last
delicious kill, thinking about the absolutely astounding pain I was able to give that poor son of a bitch... And then this random snot-nosed brat decides to bring me forth. I MEAN, COME ON. How's a demon supposed ta get any rest with some half-wits calling us up every so often? Huh? Tell me that. It's bad enough that most don't know what they're doing, like this one.

The summoning she was using was pretty complex, but I saw flaws. Wonky lines here and there, cheap, immitation incense... It was all a set-up for disaster. If I could feel pity anymore, I most likely would've felt sorry for the kid... Ha, who am I kidding. I still woulda wanted to kill the bitch.

My engel,my demon by ~Helen-Stifler on deviantART
(Think this, with dark, tight clothing and reddish-black wings, slightly underweight with a shuffling step. Cannot be determined whether is female or male, the voice neutral, yet hissing.)

There are certain things in life that we simply cannot change. People grow old, and pass on, but people must learn that it is not the end. There is a whole next life, waiting for them. For the good, there is a life of utter contentment, equality and forgiveness. There is not one man who calls himself superior to another, though all love God equality. We Angels are their brothers and sisters, and forever shall we remember that. It seemed like just yesterday, this Angel could hear Gabriel making that speech to a glowing assembly of their kind, the soft rustling of feathers heard in every corner, the soft whisper of bare feet on material as soft as the clouds themselves looked as they touched down reaching the overly-sensitive hears to this Angel, the Weaponsmaster. It did not have a gender, though preferred to be known as male, wanting it to be known that he acknowledged that training in these arts was known as a stereotypically male occupation.

With so many new ideas for weapons to better fight the villanious treachery of the supernatural; the satan-worshiping devils and demons of the night -- Forgive an Angel for going on so much about his passion.

Anyways, it was a grave day when so many of the human charges fell for the glorified ideals of the Earthly, technology over family, Sin over Innocence... Next to all the Angels were already sent out when it came to be the turn of the Weaponsmaster, Aryian. It was with great pride that he took wing, rushing to the aid of a little girl he had been keeping an eye on for a while now; she couldn't have been more than seven years old.

Angel:
Touch the mist by ~Helen-Stifler on deviantART

I knew that little girls were supposed to be naive, but it seems I got myself a stupid one. With a laugh, I manifested before her, cackling as my gaze fell upon her. "Well, girl? Ooh, you caught yerself a big baddie, what're ya gonna do with her, huh?" Eye twitching, a bit of drool slipped from the corner of my mouth. Ooh, this one, I'd make suffer... No! I'd suffer with her! Make the feast so much more enjoyable... A black, snake-like tongue flicked out, watching the girl cringe.
"Heh... Scared, bitch?" That musta hit the spot... Girly looked mad, now.

"Who are you calling a bitch, demon!" Theodora was indeed angry, though her voice squeaked in her fear, and she clamped her hands over her mouth and started to tremble as soon as she had finished shouting. She didn't say that aloud, did she?? Oh dear, good thing Madame LeGren wasn't here.
Though it didn't say anywhere that the demon had to be polite, wouldn't it want to start off on good terms with it's new master? This was just downright rude. It made her want to pull at her hair, stomp her feet... And this was such an ugly demon, too! That gross black tongue, twitching red eyes that were so oddly mismatched and the skinny body whose ribs could be seen through that awful black skin-suit... It gave her the chills. Was there such thing as attractive demon...? Oh yes, but Theodora had wanted to stay away from those. She wasn't old enough to be mentally scarred from what they were likely to do...

Laughable, so utterly laughable. Bitch was scared out of her wits! Time to -- Ah, there it is! The break. "You. Wanna play?" With another cackle, I felt myself slip through the 'carefully constructed barrier'. Ha, I could hear the air quotes in my mind -- BACK TO BUSINESS. Yeah, so, this bitch was going down.

Blinding radiance... It would be all that the two could take in as this Weaponsmaster landed, wings folding even as his bow was drawn. It was a fine thing, a well-made compound with a knotched arrow of glowing blue. He almost cursed, finding the girl between him and the demon. He heard a shriek of pain from the fiend and a gasp of shock. The demon was attempting to possess the girl.
Not even thinking, Aryian lept forward, abandoning his bow behind. He blanketed the girl (and unfortunately, demon) in a cloak of heavenly light, starting to chant slowly in a language neither would understand. He could only hope the demon would recognize her end and be vanquished peacefully. Not being able to harm the girl, this was fully what he expected. Wyrrn... Was that her name?

Now what the HELL did this guy think he was doing?? Ewewewewew... That shiney stuff was getting annoying. And that buzzing sound that he made when his lips moved? Ugh. It was only as my skin started to burn did I shreik, snarling deep within my throat. Bastard... Stealing my prey AND trying to kill me? WHAT THE HELL. With a hiss, I dug my claws deep into that annoying light. I was inside the girl, so even though it burned, I was okay. If I was going down, this son a of a bitch was going with me.

He felt a tugging on his soul, and it was like a vaccuum effect. Aryian felt sorry for the girl, but was next was something that had to be done. Touching a silver chain around his neck before plunging in after the demon. The light remained with the girl, trying to keep her calm during the battle that was to come.

For several days the young girl felt the demon and Angel warring within her. That glowing light kept her company, making her feel warm and safe. At first, she was very distrusting of the feeling, for it was one that she hadn't felt in a very long time. While this would have earned her much pity to admit it, she didn't really care. Her eyes became mis-matched. One was all red and demonic, while the other was blue and angelic.
It was a terribly long time, but the golden light-stuff started to fade. Feeling even more alone, Theodora wandered off. She felt.. Different. Changed.

However, her demon and Angel lay dormant for a very long time, both having used up far too much energy in a battle that lasted nearly a year. Theodora was next to untouched, though nightmares plagued her, when she had to have front-row seats to the fighting. Those only calmed as the fighting did, so it was a few years later that
Back to top Go down
Nyctores

Nyctores

Rep. : 1

PostSubject: Re: The Third Insangel (WIP)   The Third Insangel (WIP) I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:30 am

Love them pictures o.o
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Queen of the Sunlit Kingdom
Alyss Frey

Rep. : 6
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant

PostSubject: Re: The Third Insangel (WIP)   The Third Insangel (WIP) I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:51 am

Those definitely are colorful.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Lucius Blackthorn

Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Divinity

PostSubject: Re: The Third Insangel (WIP)   The Third Insangel (WIP) I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:01 pm

I can't see em D: Why you use HTML....
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Alyss Frey

Rep. : 6
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant

PostSubject: Re: The Third Insangel (WIP)   The Third Insangel (WIP) I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:11 pm

Both of us are being really really sarcastic...
Back to top Go down
Comatose

PostSubject: Re: The Third Insangel (WIP)   The Third Insangel (WIP) I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:19 pm

Sorry. Used Deviantart, and didn't want to download them to my computer. I'll fix it in a moment.

And thank-you, Nyctores.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Third Insangel (WIP)   The Third Insangel (WIP) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Third Insangel (WIP)
Page 1 of 1