Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Meeting

Go down 
+2
Falx
the General
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
the General
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
the General

Rep. : 8
Nation : The Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

Meeting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 6:55 pm

Alieth looked at him crossly.

"HOW DARE YOU think that about me she said loudly.

"These are all natural" she said placing one of her hands on each one.

"by the way the names Alieth, I'm a Kulazian who's the captain of the Faith of Heart" she said lowering her hands

(Sorry my bad)
Back to top Go down
Mirg
Evoker of the Province of Kiez
Mirg

Rep. : 0
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Navitas, Soulforce, Shaddow

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

Meeting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:09 pm

>I kept my eyebrows raised, wondering if she was lying. I brushed it off, now taking in that she had read my mind. Hum, I quickly raised my mental defenses, just incase she was going to try and prod around any deeper<
Nice to meet you, Alieth, my name is Mirg, and I'm a Shrew of Escellsia. What is an Kulazian..? And what is Faith of Heart.
>I wondered if that was some type of organization, or something that she was the captain of<
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

Meeting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:21 pm

" Kulazian race is a race of warriors that had technology so great they ended up creating a darkness that destroyed them selves. I am the captain of the Faith of Heart. It is a ship floating above the Rusted Spire right now." She said pulling a mini keg from he pocket and cracking the lid open.
Back to top Go down
Mirg
Mirg

Character sheet

Meeting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 8:05 pm

Cool....well, are you allied with the General than...?
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

Meeting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 9:07 pm

the General appeared before Mirg who was in mid sentence.

"Alieth came here didn't she" the General said
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Rep. : 1
Nation : Village Hidden in the Swamps
Energy Type : Chakra

Character sheet
Race: Human

Meeting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 9:18 pm

*There would be a pop, as I appeared in the office in the corner, as I looked over at the Shrew, and waved merrily*
Back to top Go down
Mirg
Mirg

Character sheet

Meeting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 9:19 pm

>I would blink, as before there was Alieth, and now there was the General. I was sorta confused, but oh well. I would smile back at the lady who had appeared, as it seemed that this was a really hot place to be, wasn't?<
Um, hi.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
White Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Ezekiel

Rep. : 5
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet

Meeting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 9:22 pm

*I would IT in, as I then sat down at my desk, placing the crystal there in the middle of my desk, as I then leaned back, looking at it. I also looked and saw Mirg* Ah, there you are, it seems that you made it out of that things clutches, hum? You seem to be alright, so I assume you have information of some sort?
Back to top Go down
Falx
Sentinel of the Province of Keiz :: Guardian of the Province of Keiz
Falx

Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra

Character sheet

Meeting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 9:25 pm

*There would be crackling, as a lightning bolt hit the floor out side the door of the office, as I then stepped in, and walked to where Mirg was, sitting down next to him, and making sure that Miles goo was still there. I then smile at Mirg, who had a very confused expression*

Hi, nice to see you....
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

Meeting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 9:30 pm

the General looked around at everyone. "friendly greetings can wait. LEt us get to the hand at matter. Mirg you had something to tell Ezekiel" he said.
Back to top Go down
Mirg
Mirg

Character sheet

Meeting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 9:38 pm

>My face grows more and more confused with the sudden on pour of people moving into the office every few seconds. Finally, as Falx sits down, I have the feeling that the sudden entries have stopped, as I return the smile to Falx, as I then turn my attention to Ezekiel<
AH, yes, I have some info for you, assuming you want it. I know that you are not blood born Shrew, and nor are you raised on the home dimension of Keiz. So, that being said, you would not really know of our enemies and such.
>I clear my thoat, as I then continue<
The thing inwhich I have seen that you destroyed was an Eclipse. Eclipses are Shrews oh have rejected the theory of the Light, and have drowned themselfs in darkness and Shaddow. They are mostly feared because of this. They are also known to take down entire dimensions in a few months, and when they do, it isn't pretty. You see, when they come after the dimension, they start by finding and testing the White Shrew of that dimension, to see how powerful he is. Once they have sent their scout, who then tests them, they move out, taking out the dimension until there is nothing left but darkness. As to exactly how they move has not really ever been found out, and what their exact plans are. However, I can tell you this. Once they had taken the dimension into submission, they blacken its star, so that the dimension is sealed in total darkness forever.
>I take another breath, as I said all of this very fast, as I then let the breath out and continued<
Also, I have come to warn you of this. As the first is seen, many follow. Once an Eclipse is seen here, you will never see the end of them. If there is a threat next time, do not assume you will be matched with only one Eclipse. This is my warning to you.
>I say, finally finishing. I had given the basic overview of what an Eclipse was, and why they were dangerous. I hoped that it had gotten Ezekiel's attention, as it was a serious matter<
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet

Meeting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 9:42 pm

*After Mirg had finished, I would sigh, as I stayed where I was. So, now that we had finished one off, there was a lot more to come, huh? Great. The Eclipse had given a similar warning which corresponded with Mirg's account of what had happened in the past, and what might happen now. I would then lean over the desk, pointing to the black crystal* This was found after the Eclipse was destroyed. It must be a very powerful or resistant object, as it was totally resistant to Chizuni's entropy jutsu. Can you tell me what it is exactly?
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

Meeting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 9:50 pm

the General listened but only cared about two things. Protecting the people of this world and gaining control of that crystal to examine and possibly make a weapon to defeat the Eclipse with.
Back to top Go down
Mirg
Mirg

Character sheet

Meeting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 10:04 pm

Yes, that crystal is an artifact. I dont want to get into ancient history, but basically when the Eclipse dies, and then starts the rebirth process, at the end, its spirit needs something to bond with powerful enough to sustain the eclipse. Wherever they are reborn, are these artifact crystals, which they then bond with and which sustains their being. SO, basically its a natural artifact which grows on another dimension, probably one that the Eclipses have already taken over. Thats also why it wasn't destroyed by her power, artifacts are just about indestructable, and especially these.
>I fall silent again, waiting for Ezekiel to speak<
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Knight of the Sunlit Kingdom
Miles Seiler

Rep. : 2
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : will, E.B.C.

Meeting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 12:06 am

*the goo that was a miles clone attached to falx's shoulder like a follower spoke to all via mental messages and slid off Falx to the floor then formed a typical man in typical clothes* "Would any harm come to anyone or anything if i would contact and study it? for you see i am made of a osmosis tar like goo that is able to break down objects without destroying them examining their genetic structure, after which i may replicate to my will. I am hoping if it is possible that i could using its genetic structure without destroying it, to form a prototype weapon from myself to counter its actions or at least understand how its made and what it can be destroyed with or perhaps even some weak points it may have. Afterall master miles once said "to beat thy enemy it is sometimes required to know thy enemy is the way of a shapeshifter"
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

Meeting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:56 am

the General looked at the Clone of Miles. He had wanted to use the crystal just like the General and use it as a weapon.

"Seems we all wish to use it as a weapon" the General said.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

Meeting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 10:28 am

"True but i wish to use it for a minor secondary reason as well, with every sample i study i grow in power and for a shapeshifter variety is key" *the clone explained*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

Meeting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 10:59 am

"I wish to use it to further explore the possibilities of this Fake Kydarin Crystal in a hope to boost it's capabilities and open a portal to my Realm" the General said.

"Once that is complete I can gain access to the real Kydarin Crystal" the General said.

"This will be done after I have established a foot hold in this time era by constructing Neo E.A.S.T." the General said.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

Meeting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 3:58 pm

*Having gotten a answer from Mirg, I was about to speak again, when a debate of sorts broke out between Miles and the General. I would listen to their reasons each, which were both personal and also noble. After a few moments, however, I would hold up my hand for silence* Miles, General, please. Both of you wish to use this artifact for personal gain. The General to accomplish his full potential, and Miles to gain a variety of defenses and offenses for yourself. While I'm fine with this, I'm not fine with the lack of concern in the area that we might be invaded by the beings in which just attacked us before, and in which we were not very prepared for. *I turn to Miles* By studying the artifact closer do you think you can find a weakness that we have not already exploited...? *As I didn't even care for these artifacts, I wouldn't naturally care who it went too, however, being its connection with the enemy, I wanted to use it for the purpose of defeating the enemy only....after that, I would just toss it in the air, and let the two fight over it, if they wished*
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra

Character sheet

Meeting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 4:07 pm

*As the conversation continued, I would sit back, my mind drifting else where, as well as trying to pay attention. The gloom and doom speech was a little depressing, and after hearing the conversation about the crystal, I decided to speak up*

About the crystal, if you two are so bent on getting them.....why not wait for the next eclipse to show up.....? Once you use the first to find a weakness, you can destroy them easier, and they you get a nice rock for you efforts, and then everyone is happy.....

*I would say in a sleepy voice, as I looked at the ceiling, wondering if there were really more of these things that were going to come and try and wipe us all out. I couldn't imagen taking a bunch of those things on at once, let alone one was enough*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

Meeting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 4:13 pm

the General looked at Ezekiel. "What I wish to do is start an Empire which would benefit all the people of Escellsia. With that crystal I would create defenses, and aid the people of the Shrewish nation of Kiez to rebuilding some of their lost technology" the General said.

"By amplifying the Fake Kydarin Crystal I will finally have enough energy to erect Colony A of the Neo E.A.S.T. Empire. Where you Miles will be my personal Cheif Medical Specialist." the General said.

"Miles you may have the Crystal, absorb it and combine its shadow energy with your shadowyheavens" the General said.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

Meeting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 4:18 pm

*the clone held the crystal and it had seemed to sink inside him* "thank you and do not take me for greedy my only concern is to have a ability or some knowledge to face these things called eclipses, the additional power is as you humans say "icing on top of the cake" *The clone's eyes turned pitch black as he began to see the genetic compounds that made it what it was in his mind* (Do I make up what he gets from this or is someone going to tell me as planned knowledge?)
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

Meeting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 4:21 pm

(More power to the tar abilities)
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

Meeting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 4:22 pm

(i mean the information he gathers on the eclipse, i got ideas for his power upgrades)
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

Meeting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 4:28 pm

(I'll pm you)

*I would look to Miles, as I then nodded* Take as much time as you need figuring a weakness for the crystal or the eclipse themselves....I'll call another meeting when there is more information is to be revealed, and when a weakness is confirmed.... *I waved my hand then, making the door pop open, as this signaled the end of the meeting*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meeting - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next