Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Meeting

Go down 
+2
Falx
the General
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
the General
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
the General

Rep. : 8
Nation : The Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

Meeting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 4:30 pm

the General looked at Miles.

"I will be investigating the Great Chasm created by the Beast, but that's in two days. Care to duel?" he questioned.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Knight of the Sunlit Kingdom
Miles Seiler

Rep. : 2
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : will, E.B.C.

Meeting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 4:30 pm

*The clone would just stand there silent and still while studying a sample this complex he could not focus enough to move homeward or speak to another*

Last edited by miles seiler on Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Falx
Sentinel of the Province of Keiz :: Guardian of the Province of Keiz
Sentinel of the Province of Keiz :: Guardian of the Province of Keiz
Falx

Rep. : 1
Nation : Province of Kiez
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

Meeting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 4:33 pm

*I would nod, as I got up from my chair, walking over to the desk*

I'll be in the library if you need me....

*I said to Ezekiel, as I then vanished, becoming a stream of lightning which shot out of the office, and across the landscape towards the Library*
Back to top Go down
Mirg
Evoker of the Province of Kiez
Mirg

Rep. : 0
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Navitas, Soulforce, Shaddow

Character sheet

Meeting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 4:36 pm

>After Falx had gotten up and left, I would also get up and walk over to the desk, looking at Ezekiel<
I want to talk to you about something, if I could. It concerns what happened after I got away from the Eclipse.
>I would glance over at Miles and General, and then look back at Ezekiel<
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
White Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Ezekiel

Rep. : 5
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet

Meeting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 4:44 pm

*Nodded to Falx, noting that I might join him later, as I then saw Mirg approach, as he asked me something* Go ahead....I'm all ears. *I then leaned back in my chair, as I listened for whatever Mirg was going to speak about next*
Back to top Go down
Mirg
Mirg

Character sheet

Meeting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 4:52 pm

Well, after I fell below quite a long ways, I landed in another cavern, where I found this stone. The stone was glowing with Soulforce, and had large runes drawn on it. After I was there a bit, I touched the stone, and when I did, it inserted some information into my head, like a bunch of images and places and stuff. After that, the stone transformed into a scythe, which I took along. The information that I was given seemed to indicate several locations around Escellsia which have similar stones like these. But, I'm uncertain if I'm suppose to travel to them or not.
>I would then pause, as I looked at Ezekiel, as I opened my mind to him, allowing the memories that were inplanted to flow into Ezekiel's mind, but allow restricting anyother influence that might try and look at them too<
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Rep. : 8
Nation : The Province of Kiez
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

Meeting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 5:01 pm

the General's data waves could see everything and anything. But he didn't bother to watch or even listen to what ever they were hiding. he stood up and headed fro the door.

"I'll be heading to the Great Chasm, meet me there in two days" the General said.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet

Meeting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:17 pm

Yes, I'll be there *I nod to the General, as I also allow the memories and things to pass into my mind. After only a few seconds, I would have processed the data, as I looked up at Mirg again* You have been selected as a part of a Peto Simultas. *I smile, as I know the question that's going to come next, so I just continue on* A Peto Simultas is when an artifact or a group of artifacts, which are created under the same materials and at the same time, become so powerful that they begin to actually become their own person in a sense, having feelings and emotions, and start to relay them to their owners, if they have them. Some artifacts, as in this case, actually have what you would simply refer to as a Soul. However, this "soul" is not active if the artifacts have an owner. It is only active when they are not bonded with anyone. When they are not, the soul becomes active, and start to search for a person which will bond with, in this case, they found you. The soul will then guide you to the artifact or artifacts. *I stop for a moment, letting Mirg soak all this up*
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

Meeting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:37 pm

*The Miles clone was still standing there with pure black eyes unaware of any of his surroundings, this was indeed one complex sample to study and break down*
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

Meeting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:37 am

*All of a sudden the clone's eyes opened widely in concern* "MASTER MILES!" *it rushed out rapidly immidatly obviously conerned for its master for something had occured that worries his osmosis skin. which would probly raise the question. What would occur to miles if he remained hidden from all?* (sorry becuase of Miles's change I just need this to get done)
Back to top Go down
Mirg
Mirg

Character sheet

Meeting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:42 am

>I would take in what Ezekiel was saying, as I listened, trying to understand the details. I think I understood the basics of a Peto Simultas, but to make sure, I started to talk again<
So, with this one, I found one of the artifacts, and the spirit of the artifacts gave me the memories to the locations of the others, so I could locate those too?
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

Meeting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:43 am

(topics up the clone of miles ran off in a panic towards the dampened caverns and the clone was phasing ina nd out of shape)
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

Meeting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:01 am

*Sometime later Miles the original burst in the door but probly wouldn't be recognized considering he looked completley different now* "Ezekiel I have the information about the Eclipse"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

Meeting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:05 am

Basically, yes....however, these being that there are more than one artifact that this spirit governs, its going to take awhile to fine them, and you might face some ugly things on the way. So, I first want you to go and find out the spirits name, since our library should have a listing of the major artifacts which can cause Peto Simultas, and their spirit names. After you find the name, take someone with you, and trace those memories to the different places they correspond to in Escellsia, and find the rest of the artifacts. Understood? *I watched as Miles clone left, wondering what that was all about. I also realized I should probably go and meet the General now, since he had told me to be some wheres* Just make sure to take another person along, perhaps someone of a higher rank would be a good choice too.... *I would say as I got up, preparing to leave, since my office was finally going to be clear now. After getting up, Miles would burst through, as I looked at him, somewhat annoyed, but at the same time happy that he had found an answer so quick* Miles, do you mind talking to my Astral body...? I have an appointment with the General soon...? *I would say, as Astral energy suddenly poured out of my body, revealing my Astral Body, basically the mental manifestation of me, which could do everything I could without my need to focus on it*
Back to top Go down
Mirg
Mirg

Character sheet

Meeting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:10 am

>I nod, understanding now what I was to do. I wasn't sure how to connect the dots on the memories and the places, since I had only now left Keiz boarders once<
I understand, Ezekiel. I'll go start now.
>I say, as I then walk out of the office, moving towards the Library<
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

Meeting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:13 am

"I have no problem with that ezekiel, well i found out the body is extremely durable and is really only able to do any significant physical damage with normal attacks unless they are so powerful they can break the indestructable. But there is a way to weaken them, as we know light weakens them but it takes a special kind of light to penetrate the darkness around them so i suggest using the light generated by a shrew photogess as you call it, or somehow get the beast to let its aura down. Once weakened it must be kept weakened and then attacked while its weakened to kill it" *a thought came across miles's mind then* "wait how did you recognize me?"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

Meeting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:46 am

*As I IT to wherever the General was, the Astral Body, still being me, would listen, quite interested. It was interesting, what Miles had said, as I had suspected that Photogess also had to come into the picture there somewhere. I would then smile at Mile's question* Your mind and energy is the same....not to mention your mind still is on the same frequency as before... *Given that Mental Frequencies was probably way over Mile's head at this point, as didn't even try to explain* So, basically, in order to defeat an Eclipse, you either have to extremely lucky, or have a lot of time on your hands....well, considering that we usually don't have a lot of time on our hands, this is going to be difficult if we are attacked by more than one Eclipse at a time.....hum... *I would continue to think, as the Astral body began to pace back and forth, passing through solid objects, as though the Astral body was a ghost* Anything else you discovered about the crystal itself...?
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

Meeting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 2:10 am

"just two things, one being that once the crystal is to be bonded with a eclipse the crystal becomes its body and the general's photons may be able to weaken the shadow" (let me know if im forgetting anything XD)
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

Meeting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 2:18 am

Hum, yes, the General's Photons might be able to weaken the Shaddow, depending on how strong it is....and if the body is exposed, it would definitely be able to weaken the Eclipses body.... *The Astral body would continue to pace, as it had been doing this whole time. It had fallen silent, as it was mulling everything over*

(You've pretty much got everything Smile )
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

Meeting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 2:30 am

"i assume you are at the great chasm right now?"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

Meeting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 2:39 am

Yes, the General has found something rather interesting.... *I would say, still not stopping my pacing, which was rather repetitious*
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

Meeting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 2:57 am

*miles stepped outside then via air manipulation flew towards the great chasm*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meeting - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting   Meeting - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6