Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Mirg's Ranking I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Mirg's Ranking I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Mirg's Ranking I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Mirg's Ranking I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Mirg's Ranking I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Mirg's Ranking I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Mirg's Ranking I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Mirg's Ranking I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Mirg's Ranking I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Mirg's Ranking I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Mirg's Ranking I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Mirg's Ranking I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Mirg's Ranking I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Mirg's Ranking I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Mirg's Ranking I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Mirg's Ranking I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Mirg's Ranking I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Mirg's Ranking

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mirg
Evoker of the Province of Kiez
Mirg

Rep. : 0
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Navitas, Soulforce, Shaddow

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

Mirg's Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Mirg's Ranking   Mirg's Ranking I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 5:11 pm

>I would slide out of a Shadow, holding Shadow Slice in my hand, as I then waited for a ranking proctor<
Back to top Go down
Mirg
Mirg

Character sheet

Mirg's Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirg's Ranking   Mirg's Ranking I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:09 am

>I would soon just lean against a random object, as I continued to wait, letting Shadow Slice sit at my side<
Back to top Go down
Academy Member

Academy Member

Mirg's Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirg's Ranking   Mirg's Ranking I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 1:45 am

((Yay for temp character recycling~))

An old man, dressed in long black robes appeared in the chamber. He walked in with the aid of a dark, wood staff, radiating with power. He gave Mirg a cold, tired stare, before speaking in a clear, yet withered, voice.

"For this exam.. I shall be your proctor. Demonstrate to me your magical prowess, and I shall give you your rank. Is this clear?"

As he waited for an answer, his rank could clearly be displayed on the belt he wore, with his arrangement of silver stars proudly displaying his 2nd Rank. Mirg's Ranking Grey6
Back to top Go down
Mirg
Mirg

Character sheet

Mirg's Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirg's Ranking   Mirg's Ranking I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 1:28 pm

(Is it?)

Ok, I'll start then.
>I would say, getting up, holding Shadow Slice with in my hand, as I raise my hand, and then lowered it. As I did, I would whip Shadow Slice back and forth, as in the same moment, a Liche King would appear out of the ground, a sphere of Soulforce around him. As he appeared, the shadows around the person would all suddenly start to move towards him, as they solidified, and became like sharp blades, as they moved in long tendrils at the man from every direction, trying to stab him. As this happened, the Liche King (LK) would raise its staff, as it started to fire off long strands of Soulforce towards the man, and continually too. I would continue to watch, as I continue to manipulate the shadows attacking the man<
Back to top Go down
Academy Member

Academy Member

Mirg's Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirg's Ranking   Mirg's Ranking I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:06 pm

"Hmph."

He tapped his staff on the ground, as a large pulse of black energy was emitted that reduced Mirg's shadows to nothing. Pointing it towards the Soulforce he fired, a large mouth would appear in front of the old man to swallow them all.

"You want to play with summonings, then have at you..."

The mouth grew, first sprouting a next and then a body, four feet at the bottom. On its back grew massive wings, barbed on all corners, and it gave a dark cry, eyes glowing turquoise. It flew, the giant dragon made form shadow, towards the Lich King, attempting to swallow it whole.
Back to top Go down
Mirg
Mirg

Character sheet

Mirg's Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirg's Ranking   Mirg's Ranking I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 5:06 pm

>As it flew in our direction, I would flip up into the air, pulling Hammering Desire out, as I motioned with Shadow Slice in the direction of the Liche King. Just as the monster thing was almost to the LK, the LK's shadow would suddenly wrap around him, and make him also shadow, so that as the monster hit him, he would just phase through. As the monster then shot past, just as its head came right under me, I would slam Hammering Desire down on its head. As the scythe made contact, it would also have Shaddow energy on it, making it harder. Now, as Hammering Desire brings a force of 50 tons, or 100,000 lbs of pressure behind every swing, this would definitely cause damage. However, there was a different, more wanted effect, as the scythe would even touch the monster, its most burning desire, now the want to eat the LK, would suddenly be taken out and implanted into me. From there, I would us my Telepathy skills to silence the desires, as I then suddenly hit the ground, I would land in the monsters shadow, and use Shadow Movement, as I vanished through it. The LK would continue to blast Soulforce at the man, as then out of the mans own shadow would suddenly spring out Shadow Slice, which was covered in Reality Disruption, as it made to slice the man in half at the waist, or at least cut his arm or stick in half, whatever it could reach. Meanwhile, Reality Threads would appear around the man, like Tendrils, as they would try and wrap around the man, trying to immobilize him completely<
Back to top Go down
Academy Member

Academy Member

Mirg's Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirg's Ranking   Mirg's Ranking I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 5:27 pm

((..woah.. Alright, sorry but I'm having a hard time making sense of that block of text and all the stuff that happened in it... Paragraph separation please? Sorry, it's not your fault, I just can't comprehend so many things happening in that big a block of text ><; ))
Back to top Go down
Mirg
Mirg

Character sheet

Mirg's Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirg's Ranking   Mirg's Ranking I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 12:27 am

(Its ok. First, Mirg jumps up, and pulls out Hammering Desire, while still having Shadow Slice in the other. The Liche King is wrapped in a shadow, making him phase, as the monster mouth thing goes right through him.

As the monster passes over Mirg, Mirg slams Hammering Desire into his head and through his body. Hammering Desire has 50tons of force behind it, plus its covered with Shaddow making it harder and stronger. Hammering Desire also will take the most wanted desire away from the monster, which is the want to eat us. Thus the beast is not wanting to attack.

Now, the LK continues to shoot stuff at the man, as I fall and disappear into the monsters shadow, who just passed. Then, out of the mans own shadow, my hand appears, trying to slice the man up with Shadow Slice, which also has Reality Disruption around it, also aiming for any part of the man that he can slice, arm, leg, body, etc.

Lastly, Reality Threads appear around the mans legs, as they try to wrap around him at fast speeds, trying to immobilize him with the power of reality.

Make sense?)
Back to top Go down
Academy Member

Academy Member

Mirg's Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirg's Ranking   Mirg's Ranking I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:52 pm

((Yup, thanks~))

Hammering Desire did hit the shadow dragon, but it was only composed of a whispy type of energy. It would only solidify when making physical attacks. So, as the hammer went through it, the shadow dragon actually split in two, each half re-growing the parts that it had lost. Otherwise, they were completely unaffected.

The man raises his hand, pulsing with a clear energy, which serve to entirely deflect each blast the Lich King struck with, sending it right back at the thing, twice as fast. As Mirg materialized, the man didn't even turn around to hit him with the butt of his staff square in the forehead, intending to make him forget what he was about to do, if not simply send him back a few feet.
Back to top Go down
Mirg
Mirg

Character sheet

Mirg's Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirg's Ranking   Mirg's Ranking I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:18 pm

>Now, as the Liche King got its Soulforce shot shot back at itself, it would absorb them, as it was its own Soulforce, and simply start to build up a bigger aura around itself. It would stop firing shots for the moment, as it slipped into a shadow, disappearing.

Now, as my head wasn't sticking out of the mans shadow, only my hand, Shadow Slice would be the only thing there, and since the man had made no attempt to block it, it would most certainly slice through him, and with the Reality Disruption on it, it would slice through many of the defenses that the man could have up. Also, since the man was striking backwards, Shaddow would cover and solidify around the part of my arm and hand that was out of the shadow, thus protecting me from any staff attacks. Once the slices were finished, Shadow Slice and my arm would vanish back into the shadow.

As the man was sliced, the Liche King would appear out of another shadow behind the man, however, instead of pointing the staff at the mans back, it would shoot many streams of Soulforce into a near by shadow. As it did, about 15 different shadow walls would appear encircling the man, as all the streams of Soulforce shot out of them, trying to hit the man from all directions at once<
Back to top Go down
Academy Member

Academy Member

Mirg's Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirg's Ranking   Mirg's Ranking I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:44 pm

The shadow slice wouldn't get through any of his defenses, as his magic was simply of a much higher grade than Mirg's energy (rank respect). The instant the Lich king came behind the man, he turned his head and reached his hand out, speaking quickly.

"Bakudo #61; Rikujōkōrō!"

The six-rods prison of light Kido spell came quickly to surround the lich king, binding not only its physical body, but whatever soul or spirit that controlled it. There was no way it could escape at that point. Since it was trapped the moment it got behind him, the Lich King would have no opportunity to attack.
Back to top Go down
Mirg
Mirg

Character sheet

Mirg's Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirg's Ranking   Mirg's Ranking I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:01 pm

>As I would see that the man took no damage from my scythe, I would also notice my Liche King being bound<
Not cool..
>I would say, as suddenly 6 undead mummies would be pulled out of the ground, radiating with Soulforce, as also from the walls of shadow that were there, shot out the streams of Soulforce, as I had sent them instead of the Liche King, just to try and confuse the man, and also to try and cause more damage. As the mummies appeared, they would also be suited with Shaddow armor, which was hardened to its hardest, harder than steel, as weapons of it came against the man in the hands of the mummies<
Back to top Go down
Academy Member

Academy Member

Mirg's Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirg's Ranking   Mirg's Ranking I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:02 pm

The man would phase out, himself becoming a black mass of tiny particles, instantly reforming behind Mirg. The tip of his staff changed to become that of a large axe-blade, arced around Mirg's neck. His robes had a black mist on them, his own shadow-defenses now in place. This would consume almost any other form of energy that got in touch of it, and was absolute; even the powers of reality-bending wouldn't get through its defense.
Back to top Go down
Mirg
Mirg

Character sheet

Mirg's Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirg's Ranking   Mirg's Ranking I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:45 pm

.Sensing the man behind me, I would quickly wrap my own shadow around me, as I did, I became a shadow, falling to the floor, as then I and my shadow would disappear completely. As I did, I would then appear some yards away, as I did, I would be focusing. I would also spread my hands out. As I did, a few more undead mummies appeared out of the ground around the man, some near and some farther away.<
Crudus!
>As the word fell from my mouth, my shadow encompassed my fully, as it also became not only black, but also colors of purple and violet. As this happened, the shadows around the area did as well, as suddenly they all shot towards the man, and as they did, they would disrupt and distort anything they touched. As they then neared the man, they would surround him from all sides, as they suddenly became 3D, as they continued to surround him, even from above now, trying to block him in. It would all be a quick matter really, as the man would be totally boxed in within a few moments of the Disrputing Shadows appearing. I would meanwhile, also surround myself with them, as I waited, watching, and tracking the man<
Back to top Go down
Mirg
Mirg

Character sheet

Mirg's Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirg's Ranking   Mirg's Ranking I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:26 am

(Reminder)
Back to top Go down
Academy Member

Academy Member

Mirg's Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirg's Ranking   Mirg's Ranking I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:21 pm

"Wither."

His black energy spread outwards, clashing with the distortion energy and consuming it entirely. The darkness of the old man's was made only for one purpose, and so to distort that would prove ineffective. In a matter of minutes, all threats from around the man would be eliminated.
Back to top Go down
Mirg
Mirg

Character sheet

Mirg's Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirg's Ranking   Mirg's Ranking I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:43 pm

Humph....
>I would hit the ground as my attacks were repelled, the mummies gone, and the shadows in effective. I would focus, as I quickly used Teliology to transmutate the ground under and around the man, as it was quickly transformed into quicksand, which would go quite deep under him. As this happened, the Wither power would eliminate the quicksand, thus creating a hole under the man suddenly, and all around him too, which he would fall into if he wasn't watching. Inside the hole would be the Disrputing Shadows, as I had transfered them there. If the man fell inside, he would be surrounded by them, and if he didn't, large spikes of the DS would be shot out, trying to harm him from below, a possible weak spot to his technique<
Back to top Go down
Mirg
Mirg

Character sheet

Mirg's Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirg's Ranking   Mirg's Ranking I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 11:08 pm

((HELLO, DID THE ACADEMY MEMBER DIE OF OLD AGE???))
Back to top Go down
Academy Member

Academy Member

Mirg's Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirg's Ranking   Mirg's Ranking I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:29 am

Noticing the ground shifting before him, the man leapt with just enough physical strength to get away from the hole, landing not too far away from Mirg. He held out his hand, spewing five arcs of his own shadow energy from his arm in different directions, surrounding Mirg. They would attempt to firm a bubble, and if successful, would effectively seal off any form of energy from being used outside said bubble.
Back to top Go down
Mirg
Mirg

Character sheet

Mirg's Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirg's Ranking   Mirg's Ranking I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 12:23 pm

>As the man flew out of the hole, I would leap towards him, and then, as he spewed out the shadow energies from his arm, the shadows from the pit would leap out, engulfing me, as I shadow-transported through them. I would then appear out of another shadow further away behind the man, as the Distrupting Shadows from the pit on one side of him shot towards him, threatening to pierce him and totally encase him in their disruptive powers. From the other side, I would make a motion, as Shadowslice shot from my hand, the scythe whirling around as it was aimed at the man's mid-drif, trying to slice him cleanly in half. Disrupting Shadows also shot off the scythe, and also came with the scythe, guiding it with perfect aim, as it came towards the man at high speeds. As this happened, I would quickly thrust my hands out, as I prepared for what came next<
Back to top Go down
Academy Member

Academy Member

Mirg's Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirg's Ranking   Mirg's Ranking I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:16 pm

He would bring his hands towards the area of impact on all counts, as an invisible shockwave of energy would come from them as each impact attempted to hit. Each shockwave had the force of a 7.0 Earthquake, extremely concentrated and going straight for Mirg several times as seen by his hit attempts. The old man would be completely unharmed each counter-force protecting him from injury, though the same definitely couldn't be said for Mirg..
Back to top Go down
Mirg
Mirg

Character sheet

Mirg's Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirg's Ranking   Mirg's Ranking I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 12:31 pm

>As the man emmited the shockwaves, I would know of them the moment they shot out because of the Distorting Shadows which were all around the man, and which would revert back to normal shadows as the shockwaves passed so that they would remain intact and unharmed. As for me and Shadow Slice, we would be be enveloped in shadow, as both of us were already covered in the energy. Thus, we would both vanish through the shadows as the shockwaves just came over us a moment or two later. As I went into Shadow Movement, I would also project my Conscious Perimeter out as I attempted to assult the man's mind as he was putting his energy forth protecting himself from the shockwaves and also trying to use them to hit me. Thus, my mental assult would probably get further than a usually guarded mind, if his was guarded, or just prove as another distraction. In the next moment, as the shockwaves passed on, I would appear out of the pit that the Distorted Shadows came out of before. All the shadows that lay dorment then around the area would sudden resume to be Distorted Shadows, as they shot towards the man again, trying to hit him at blurring speeds, and since they were already so close to him, in a second he would be hit. At the same time, Shadow Slice would be launched from the ceiling towards the man, trying to slice him in half from the top down, which would be probably unguarded by him. Lastly, as I had risen out of the pit, I would make Threads of Reality appear all around the man, and as they did they would all move inwards towards him at once, trying to bind him, and they slice him into thousands of pieces at once with their razor sharpness and their Reality Binding effects. These attacks would all continue on the moment the shockwaves had passed, so give the man little chance to defend, except for the mental attack, which was at the same time as the shockwaves<

Last edited by Mirg on Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
King of the Sunlit Kingdom
Skye Silverclaw

Rep. : 14
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Energy Type : Solar

Mirg's Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirg's Ranking   Mirg's Ranking I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 12:49 pm

((Not sure having that kind of awareness over your opponent is.. valid at your current rank, and considering he's a 2nd rank while you're a 7th.))
Back to top Go down
Mirg
Mirg

Character sheet

Mirg's Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirg's Ranking   Mirg's Ranking I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 2:50 pm

((what kind of awareness are you talking about...? These shockwaves hit some of my other shadows, and thus I felt that he had just shot out a large bucket of energy towards me....or everywhere, and thus I cancelled all of my attacks, and moved to a different spot. Its not like 7.0 earthquake energy is exactly invisible....or unnoticeable....its a very powerful force....which is why I avoided it...I never said that I moved at a very high speed, and you never said how fast it was going...Unless I'm being blind, I don't see the illegality of my post....please explain further....))
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

Rep. : 14
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Energy Type : Solar

Mirg's Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirg's Ranking   Mirg's Ranking I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 2:53 pm

((you stated that since the shadow energy was around us that you were aware of his actions as he made them. Besides, avoiding the force of a major earthquake is a pretty huge feat for someone at the most basic rank.. I'm not trying to downtalk you, but I think the character has too much going on with it at such a low rank. It acts around 4th or even 3rd when it's at 7th.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mirg's Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirg's Ranking   Mirg's Ranking I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mirg's Ranking
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next