Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Miss Insanity wants a ranking I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Miss Insanity wants a ranking I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Miss Insanity wants a ranking I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Miss Insanity wants a ranking I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Miss Insanity wants a ranking I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Miss Insanity wants a ranking I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Miss Insanity wants a ranking I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Miss Insanity wants a ranking I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Miss Insanity wants a ranking I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Miss Insanity wants a ranking I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Miss Insanity wants a ranking I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Miss Insanity wants a ranking I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Miss Insanity wants a ranking I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Miss Insanity wants a ranking I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Miss Insanity wants a ranking I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Miss Insanity wants a ranking I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Miss Insanity wants a ranking I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Miss Insanity wants a ranking

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Felicity Cross
Vanquisher of the Depths
Vanquisher of the Depths
Felicity Cross

Rep. : 0
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : FEAR / VOODOO :D

Miss Insanity wants a ranking Empty
PostSubject: Miss Insanity wants a ranking   Miss Insanity wants a ranking I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:36 am

*Felicity awaited a procter to rank her. Holding her egg in both her arms she leaned against the wall.*
Back to top Go down
Creed Member

Creed Member

PostSubject: Re: Miss Insanity wants a ranking   Miss Insanity wants a ranking I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:18 pm

((Temporary Character: Rank 3 Miss Insanity wants a ranking Grey5))

A bulky man stepped in front of her, muscles showing in his arms and wearing a loose green combat suit (think Goku's outfit but green). He had short black hair and looked at Felicity with stern blue eyes.

"For this exam you're gonna try and hit me."
Back to top Go down
Felicity Cross
Vanquisher of the Depths
Vanquisher of the Depths
Felicity Cross

PostSubject: Re: Miss Insanity wants a ranking   Miss Insanity wants a ranking I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:06 pm

"I like these odds....hit you....I could do that a thousands times over...." *Felicity wasn't carrying her egg this battle, like others she would never attempt harm on the egg. From her sleeve's small voodoo dolls erupted, their batwings extended. Floating in the sky like a evil army they were.* "Ready when you are big boy..." *Felicity winked at the man, she was merely taunting.*
Back to top Go down
Creed Member

Creed Member

PostSubject: Re: Miss Insanity wants a ranking   Miss Insanity wants a ranking I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:09 pm

He stood there, smirking at her, muscular arms crossed. He waited for her to make the first move, since his examination routine was to put her on the defensive.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Cross
Vanquisher of the Depths
Vanquisher of the Depths
Felicity Cross

PostSubject: Re: Miss Insanity wants a ranking   Miss Insanity wants a ranking I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:35 pm

*Felicity gave a sly smile, as she motioned her arms, her feet pointed inward. No later than a second her tiny doll like minions with their batwings would fly towards the muscular man. In the dolls arm's were little tiny spears. There bright blue eyes squinted, and stitched up mouths of theres smiled. Grasping there little spears that would in fact explode. It was unknown if her proctor would realize this before he would soon be caught in the explosions when the spears were tossed. Felicity knowing was sure the man would have dodges such a little attack, the main objective was so much more. She readied her feet for a jump to for a dodge she was an underworlder of course.* "Let's play big boy..."
Back to top Go down
Creed Member

Creed Member

PostSubject: Re: Miss Insanity wants a ranking   Miss Insanity wants a ranking I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:38 pm

As they started to dive downward, the man would toss knives in their direction causing them to detonate long before they got within range to hit him. The man held his ground, still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Cross
Vanquisher of the Depths
Vanquisher of the Depths
Felicity Cross

PostSubject: Re: Miss Insanity wants a ranking   Miss Insanity wants a ranking I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:46 pm

"Pretty good....seems like your worthy of my true power....yet not for now at least....for now Dollies! Attack, volley of spears!" *Secretly when more spears would be tossed as a great volley, the dolls flew up into the air, it was strange entirely.*

((what's the field like? you can make this up....))
Back to top Go down
Creed Member

Creed Member

PostSubject: Re: Miss Insanity wants a ranking   Miss Insanity wants a ranking I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 7:06 pm

((It's basically a flat patch of soil and grass with a wall of trees setting the boundary.))

As they threw their spears again the proctor seemed to vanish. He reappeared above the dolls themselves, slicing them all in one stroke with his shortened katana. In actualiy he just jumped upwards at them, pretty damn fast.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Cross
Vanquisher of the Depths
Vanquisher of the Depths
Felicity Cross

PostSubject: Re: Miss Insanity wants a ranking   Miss Insanity wants a ranking I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 8:59 pm

*Small explosion would go off as soon as the dolls were split in half by the kanata. And with the spears hitting the ground a medium size explosion would go off. Considering the man with his high rank Felicity didn't doubt him dodging yet how was he able to dodge something attacking from sky and air? Within Felicity's hands a green energy slowly intensified.*
Back to top Go down
Creed Member

Creed Member

PostSubject: Re: Miss Insanity wants a ranking   Miss Insanity wants a ranking I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 1:25 pm

The instant he slashed the dolls was the same instant he landed back on the field, watching them explode in midair. He'd expected this to happen, so he times his actions just right. Still holding his weapon, he looked confidently at felicity, almost smiling, wondering what she'd do next.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Cross
Vanquisher of the Depths
Vanquisher of the Depths
Felicity Cross

PostSubject: Re: Miss Insanity wants a ranking   Miss Insanity wants a ranking I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:49 pm

*The energy was finished it didn't take lang for this energy to form which was one of Felicity's advantages in battles. Thrusting her hands forward the lighting of the green fear energy flown at the man with great speeds. Yet not at one stop, not completely heading towards him, no it was flying through the entire air and at the man. The energy would fly at him at every direction possible, it's power would shock the guy with unnatural high voltage than regular electricity thus it wasn't really electricity more like fear energy. Quickly Felicity slammed her fist into the ground quickly retreating with roots of a tree several yards away, since tree roots were scattered everywhere. The root illuminated as the tree the root belonged too would grow dark hole like slits on the bark as a mouth. Thee branched formed 4 arms for the tree. Ripping from the ground it leaped into the air, landing next to Felicity. It was indeed her Charismatic Insanity jutsu.*

Last edited by Felicity Cross on Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Creed Member

Creed Member

PostSubject: Re: Miss Insanity wants a ranking   Miss Insanity wants a ranking I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:18 pm

((..you didn't explain what the energy heading towards me was supposed to do.))
Back to top Go down
Felicity Cross
Vanquisher of the Depths
Vanquisher of the Depths
Felicity Cross

PostSubject: Re: Miss Insanity wants a ranking   Miss Insanity wants a ranking I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:59 pm

((updated))
Back to top Go down
Creed Member

Creed Member

PostSubject: Re: Miss Insanity wants a ranking   Miss Insanity wants a ranking I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 12:31 am

He tossed a a smaller knife into the field of electricity. Being made of a special type of metal that conducted energy itself, the lightning would have no problem becoming entrapped and infused with the knife he threw, landing back down to glow the same green aura that Felicity's lightning was.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Cross
Vanquisher of the Depths
Vanquisher of the Depths
Felicity Cross

PostSubject: Re: Miss Insanity wants a ranking   Miss Insanity wants a ranking I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 8:37 pm

Fuck I'm a sitting duck here.... *Felicity thought to herself, she was indeed suck. With her control over a tree next to her, and a kunai that could absorb her energy it wasn't possible. She never found someone to do so. If I attempted to use his fear would he be able to absorb something that already existed in his body? With his high rank Felicity thought so. The tree without warning lashed it's branches as long vines attempted to wrap the man up, quickly dolls appeared from Felicity's sleeves flying towards the man, with the kunai on the ground she wondered if it would still be able to absorb her energy. The dolls would most likely explode near the man creating dust where Felicity would charge her green energy again. Yet only one doll would stay near her.*
Back to top Go down
Creed Member

Creed Member

PostSubject: Re: Miss Insanity wants a ranking   Miss Insanity wants a ranking I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:15 pm

As all this headed for the man, his image blurred and in a second he was gone from that place. The next instant he was behind Felicity with the glowing green knife positioned at her neck. He only ran from where he was at incredibly fast speeds.

"Wonder what happens when this is used against you..."

The energy from the knife seeped outwards, into Felicity's neck.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Cross
Vanquisher of the Depths
Vanquisher of the Depths
Felicity Cross

PostSubject: Re: Miss Insanity wants a ranking   Miss Insanity wants a ranking I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:37 pm

*The doll that was near Felicity slammed into the man's direction, it's spear latched out like spider legs attempting to grab the man. As Felicity would turn around slashing her hand around as her body would continue to spin the green energy would envelope around her entire body expanding quickly. The tree would break into several branches that were indeed sharp, they would fly into the air and soon fly down all around the field to hit the man. The branches that would hit the ground would expand with more branches developing, and lash at the man. the energy that the knife would collide with felicity's spinning energy around her body would probably cancel the knife's energy as of some of her energy that spun around her body, it still expanding with force and power.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miss Insanity wants a ranking   Miss Insanity wants a ranking I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miss Insanity wants a ranking
Page 1 of 1