Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Kyle need's a ranking exam. I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Kyle need's a ranking exam. I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Kyle need's a ranking exam. I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Kyle need's a ranking exam. I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Kyle need's a ranking exam. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Kyle need's a ranking exam. I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Kyle need's a ranking exam. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Kyle need's a ranking exam. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Kyle need's a ranking exam. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Kyle need's a ranking exam. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Kyle need's a ranking exam. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Kyle need's a ranking exam. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Kyle need's a ranking exam. I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Kyle need's a ranking exam. I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Kyle need's a ranking exam. I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Kyle need's a ranking exam. I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Kyle need's a ranking exam. I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Kyle need's a ranking exam.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyle Ripper
Journeyman of the Sunlit Kingdom
Kyle Ripper

Rep. : 3
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Soul Energy

Character sheet
Race: Grim Reaper (True form) Human (other)

Kyle need's a ranking exam. Empty
PostSubject: Kyle need's a ranking exam.   Kyle need's a ranking exam. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 1:55 pm

Mike walked into the ranking room waiting for a proctor to come. Ripper was hoping through this he could gain some of his memories back, as well as test is abilities.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
White Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Ezekiel

Rep. : 5
Nation : Province of Kiez
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

PostSubject: Re: Kyle need's a ranking exam.   Kyle need's a ranking exam. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 2:58 pm

(Wait is your name Mike or Kyle.....confused )

*There would be a sudden small explosion of purplish smoke, as I IT into the chamber, looking at Kyle* Ranking chamber....person....looks like you need a ranking exam huh... *I would say, looking at the person, as I noticed the interesting look he had about him* Well, lets get started then....just attack me until you run out of energy.... *I would say, watching Kyle still, as I waited*
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kyle need's a ranking exam.   Kyle need's a ranking exam. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 3:06 pm

((His human form's name is Mike while his real form's name is Kyle...Sorry XD.))

Ripper looked at the person who arrived to test him. Ripper wasn't quite sure what kind of race he or she was, he was happy though because it sounded kind.

Ripper swung around his Scythe to his right side. "Right, then shall I make the first move or should you?" Mike asked as he began to walk calmly towards Ezekiel. Ripper kept his Zanpakuto tied to his right side, he wasn't going to use her yet.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kyle need's a ranking exam.   Kyle need's a ranking exam. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 3:09 pm

Your suppose to attack me....so you.... *I would say, eying what I sensed to be a Zanpakuto, as I quickly made a mental note to watch out for Shinigami moves*
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kyle need's a ranking exam.   Kyle need's a ranking exam. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 3:29 pm

Ripper sighed in relief. "Okay." Ripper said as he jumped up then swung his Scythe Down at Ezekiel.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kyle need's a ranking exam.   Kyle need's a ranking exam. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 12:52 am

*As Kyle jumped, and started to swing his scythe downwards, I would wait, as just before the scythe was to hit, I would become a blur, suddenly moving towards the side, as Frostbite came to my hand, as I used its blade to parry the scythe further down towards the ground, and in doing so, covering it with ice, as I then made to slice through Kyle with it at about the same speed*
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kyle need's a ranking exam.   Kyle need's a ranking exam. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 9:09 am

Ripper quickly saw what was happing. "Unholy shield." Ripper said as a shield of human bone's blocked the slice.

After Ripper had landed he quickly hit his Scythe to the ground breaking off the ice. Ripper then quickly went around the left side of his unholy shield and swung his Scythe around to to Ezekiel's right side.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kyle need's a ranking exam.   Kyle need's a ranking exam. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:17 pm

*As frostbite would hit the shield, the entire thing would suddenly freeze solid, and as I tracked Kyle around it, all the ice would suddenly shift, as huge 5ft long spikes of ice were shot out of every part of the shield, effectively putting a wall of spikes between me and the scythe. They would also probably impale Kyle, since he was so close to the shield yet. After producing the spikes, I would IT, disappearing as I then reappeared standing a few feet away on the other side of the shield that Kyle was on*
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kyle need's a ranking exam.   Kyle need's a ranking exam. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:13 pm

Ripper laughed as he quickly drew Anlizen cutting the spike of ice in half. Ripper stopped and started at Ezekiel, Ripper smiled as he lept foward cutting most of the ice shield with his Scythe, allowing him to spin around and take a swing at Ezekiel with Anlizen.

((Anlizen is his Zanpakuto))
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kyle need's a ranking exam.   Kyle need's a ranking exam. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:37 pm

*I would vanish again, IT to the other side of Kyle, and reappearing quite a few yards away* Kyokkai: Submit... *As I pulled forth my own Zanpakuto, it would pulse with Reiatsu, as did my entire body. I would then look over at Kyle, as I watched him, the area around me would suddenly turn a very greenish color, as suddenly, Soulforce erupted up everywhere around me, and became a large tidal wave of it, aiming to overcome Kyle, as I continued to watch*
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kyle need's a ranking exam.   Kyle need's a ranking exam. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:20 am

Ripper stood there and looked at Ezekeil. Ripper laughed, he may have been threating but he hadn't seen anything yet, he was after all only in his human form. "I like were this is heading." Ripper said as black mist began to form around him. Within moments Ripper was now his true form.

Ripper was now the god of death. His Scythe was radating with dark energy, as well as his Zanpakuto. Although Ripper hadn't master Anlizen yet he could still use his most powerful move. Ripper was now faster, lighter, and far more powerful then his human form. "Death come's for you!" Ripper said pointing his finger at Ezekeil.

((By the way 'Death come's for you' is one of his powers where he has the ability to steal ones life force, not a lot just a little bit XD.))
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kyle need's a ranking exam.   Kyle need's a ranking exam. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 4:51 pm

((I see....))

*As the huge tidal wave of Soulforce came crashing down on Kyle, since he had only changed forms, and not moved at all, he would be enveloped in it, as it cascaded around him, and when hitting him, also thrusting him far across the area with much force. As it did him him then, he would be sucked of his Reiatsu and Spirit/soul energies very quickly, not to mention that he would be hurt from the destructiveness and deterioration of the Soulforce itself, so that Kyles body and physical side would also be severely weakened. I would continue to stand there then, watching, my eyes narrowed, in an almost bored fashion*
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kyle need's a ranking exam.   Kyle need's a ranking exam. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:47 pm

Ripper removed the powerful move. just moments before getting hit, Ripper called another shield of skull's. It managed to protect against most of the attack. Ripper could longer use that move however, it was sucked away after he had hit the wall. Ripper walked up calmly. "Yeah...you broke a bone." Ripper told Ezekiel calmly as if he hadn't even been hurt. "My turn." Ripper mumbled to himself as he flew right beside Ezekiel. He knew that since he was in this new form he would have a hard time hitting him, but Ripper had to try he was after all the Grim Reaper.

"Death's Bane!" Ripper said as he swung around his death Scythe sending out a black and red massive wave. Ripper knew at his current power level he that blast would only scratch him or give him a nasty cut. Ezekiel was far stronger then Ripper in that new form. "Sorry about that but you only took away the soul energy of the evil soul's in my wings." Ripper said calmly. Ripper was grateful he had stored those souls in his wings, who knew they'd come in handy.

((By the way I have to say awsome move Ezekiel, I can't wait to master my Zanpakuto like you did XD))
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kyle need's a ranking exam.   Kyle need's a ranking exam. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:49 pm

((Thanks...even though the soulforce isn't from the shikai, but oh well...))

*As the wave came towards me, I decided to stand my ground, as a large aura of Soulforce was around me, it deteriorated enough of it, so that I would simply point towards the rest, as a Telekinetic sphere would appear around me, blocking out whatever else came towards me. Still watching Kyle, with a bit more interest, as I waved my hand, as large chunks of the ground would be ripped up out of it all around Kyle, as they were all then aimed towards him. At the same time, multiple bolts of lightning shot down out of thin air, as they aimed for Kyle from above*
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kyle need's a ranking exam.   Kyle need's a ranking exam. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 8:34 pm

Ripper stood there waiting for the perfect chance as the ground beneath him was ripped apart and the lighting bolts raced towards him. Ripper began to laugh as he flapped his wings sending him flying towards the lighting bolts. Ripper cut most in half absobing what little soul energy they had and the others he dodged but managed to hit two of them in just the right place with his Zanpakuto so that they went flying back towards Ezekiel. Ripper knew they would do nothing but it was still quite fun for him to do. He was enjoying this battle even though the odds were stacked against him. Ripper decided to send another Death's Bane towards Ezekiel but this time it was a stronger wave which was shot out from his Zanpakuto Anlizen. Ripper hoped that at least that one would do something unlike the one from his Death Scythe.

Ripper was flying around calmly as if Ezekiel wasn't a threat. Ripper could fly faster to get away from Ezekiels ice attacks as well as his other attacks, but Ripper wasn't a coward he'd take the attacks head on. Just the thrill of fighting someone with an immense amount of power like Ezekiel was enough to keep Ripper going for day's.

Last edited by Kyle Ripper on Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kyle need's a ranking exam.   Kyle need's a ranking exam. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:43 pm

((Oh, those weren't ice spikes, they were lightning bolts....not sure where you got ice spikes....maybe from easier post...? Well, anyways, please edit...))
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kyle need's a ranking exam.   Kyle need's a ranking exam. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:53 pm

((Done editing))
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kyle need's a ranking exam.   Kyle need's a ranking exam. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:09 am

((Cool))

*As the rocks came towards me, I would raise my hand towards both of them, as they suddenly were broken down into tiny grains of sand, which suddenly created a small sandstorm like thing around me. As this happened, I would IT, although Kyle wouldn't know it, unless he could see through the swirling sand. I would then reappear above Kyle suddenly, and as I did, I would bring my hands down towards him, as the Prophets Rod appeared in my hand, and on the end would appear a huge hammer like projection, made of Telekinetic, Telepathic, Astral, Soulforce, Chrono, and Physics Forces all represented in layers in the hammer, as I swung it down upon Kyle at blurring speeds, as to blast him into the ground, where he would be crushed by the intensity of the attack, as well as the gravitation powers that went with it. However, for insurance, my Reality Cloak would appear around me, surrounding me with protection*
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kyle need's a ranking exam.   Kyle need's a ranking exam. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 2:01 am

If reaper could smile he would have. Ripper quickly bolted it flying away from the attack in time. Ripper laughed. "You know I knew you were going to try something like that...after all you do have that power my friend." Ripper explained to Ezekiel. As he did he quickly sent another Death's Bane from his Zanpakuto.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kyle need's a ranking exam.   Kyle need's a ranking exam. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 1:02 pm

*As the deaths bane shot towards me again, I would IT, vanishing, as I reappeared further up in the air, the energies around the staff changing and shaping it into a bow like weapon, which I pulled back its string, and let go. As this happened, hundreds of arrows would be released from it, made of those materials, as they shot towards Kyle, using his spirit and mind to home in on him indefinitely. As this happened, there would also be a dark rumble, as Reality Nimbus covered the ceiling, as I appeared on one, a little lower from the ceiling of them. From them, purple lightning flashed, as the winds started to pick up, as I continued to watch Kyle, totally silent, and my face listless, impossible to tell what I was thinking*
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kyle need's a ranking exam.   Kyle need's a ranking exam. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 5:43 pm

Ripper began to laugh as he began cutting, blocking, and slicing the arrows in half. Ripper may be the Grim Reaper, but just doing something like that drained his energy, just not enough to stop him though. Ripper looked up to see the weird clouds and the storm. "So then shall we have a little fun?" Ripper asked as he began circling Ezekiel. As he did he kept watching him, Ripper was starting to understand Ezekiels powers. Ripper wished he was a bit stronger, and had more of his power restored to him. If Ripper managed to find Ezekiels weakness he wouldn't be able to use it against him due to the huge power difference.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kyle need's a ranking exam.   Kyle need's a ranking exam. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:22 am

*As Kyle started to circle me, I would motion towards him, as large hail stones, and smaller ones, made of Frozen Reality, and thus indestructible, would start to rain down out of the Reality Nimbus, covering the area totally, and trying to pummel Kyle into nothing. It would also begin to rain purple rain drops, which raining down indefinitely, and started to make large puddles on the ground below*
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kyle need's a ranking exam.   Kyle need's a ranking exam. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:50 pm

Ripper began to laugh. It seemed as though a hail of stones began to fall around the room. Ripper flew next to Ezekiel then swung his Zanpakuto. As he did he called another Death's bane, but this time he used the stone's as kind of weapon. As the massive wave headed towards Ezekiel many stone's began to stick around it, if Ezekiel managed to dispell the wave then the stones would go flying towards him like daggers.

Ripper's wing's were acting as his shield, blocking the hail of stones as they fell. Ripper became annoyed then sent a Death's wave at the cloud. The blast from the wave should cut the cloud, dispelling it, but if not then there would be hell to pay.

Last edited by Kyle Ripper on Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kyle need's a ranking exam.   Kyle need's a ranking exam. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 5:08 pm

Kyle Ripper wrote:
Ripper began to laugh. It seemed the only area these stones began to fall around me.

((Actually, the Hail stones are over the entire area, like I said before....))

*As the wave of death shot towards me, carrying the hail stones with it, I would flick my finger outwards, as large ripples of Reality Destruction shot out from me, consuming the wave and the stones in its entirety, and destroying their reality, completely. Kyle, who may, or may not have been near to me would be endanger of also being removed should be have been within 10-15 feet of me when the ripples shot out, and thus any part of him within that radius would also be removed. As for the Reality Nimbus, it would have been ludicrous to shot anything towards them, the first reason being that they themselves were totally solid, and very hard, thus the Deaths wave wouldn't cut them. However, as it hit the Reality Nimbus, Distorted Lightning would blast out, and since Distorted Lightning was basically Reality Destruction moving at the speed and in the form of lightning, it would be also removed from Reality, and thus not make any effect at all.

As all this and more continued on, the purple rain, Liquid Dream would be continuing to fall, and thus soaking anything and everything around, and the ground. However, seeing as Kyle hadn't really even taken notice of it gathering on the ground, or raining down on him, I would motion towards him, as there would be a sudden freeze in motion in all the drops in the air at the time. As this happened, Kyle would notice that each drop was continually getting bigger as it floated there. There would be a rushing sound then, as the large mass gathering of Liquid Dream on the ground would come rushing up towards Kyle, the mass having reached about 20ft deep on the ground, as it not shot up at him, in all its mass and pressure. All the rain drops would fly towards him two, so that wherever he went, the mass of water, and continually falling drops would be pulled towards him, in an effort to submerge and trap him within. Kyle would also note that he wouldn't be able to escape side to side, because the mass of water reached from each wall, and there were no holes*
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Kyle Ripper

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kyle need's a ranking exam.   Kyle need's a ranking exam. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 5:34 pm

Ripper began laughing unconrolibly as the Reality Destruction took his arm. "Wow, thats impressive." Ripper complimented Ezekiel as he grew another boney arm without the armour. "There are advangages to being the Grim Reaper." Ripper told Ezekiel as the rain began to getting larger and deeper. Ripper looked at Ezekiel as he motioned down at the ground. "Yeah...I had a feeling that would happen." Ripper said in a calm tone as the puple water began to shoot up at him. Ripper knew this was ment to trap him. Ezekiel forgot one thing though he was trying to trap the Grim Reaper. Ripper allowed himself to be trapped, but he wasn't done yet. Ripper extened his arm out saying "Death comes for you." within moments the water became some what harmless.

"That water had some parts of soul energy as well as all those other powers you used...to tell the truth, I may not have the power to defeat you, but with the amount of soul energy I've absorbed from you Reality blast, and the other spells...It should be enough to do something." Ripper explained to Ezekiel as he began to hover 10 feet away from Ezekiel. "DEATH'S BANE!" Ripper yelled out as he shot out one blast from both his Death Scythe and his Zanpakuto. The two began to merge together creating a blast that wouldn't go down like the rest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyle need's a ranking exam.   Kyle need's a ranking exam. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kyle need's a ranking exam.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next