Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Bringing Sado in for a check up.... I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Bringing Sado in for a check up.... I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Bringing Sado in for a check up.... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Bringing Sado in for a check up.... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Bringing Sado in for a check up.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Bringing Sado in for a check up.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Bringing Sado in for a check up.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Bringing Sado in for a check up.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Bringing Sado in for a check up.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Bringing Sado in for a check up.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Bringing Sado in for a check up.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Bringing Sado in for a check up.... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Bringing Sado in for a check up.... I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Bringing Sado in for a check up.... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Bringing Sado in for a check up.... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Bringing Sado in for a check up.... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Bringing Sado in for a check up.... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Bringing Sado in for a check up....

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ezekiel
White Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Ezekiel

Rep. : 5
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

Bringing Sado in for a check up.... Empty
PostSubject: Bringing Sado in for a check up....   Bringing Sado in for a check up.... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:34 pm

*I would IT into a room not far from the office, as I sent an Astral message to Falx, as I laid Sado on the bed, and waited*
Back to top Go down
Falx
Sentinel of the Province of Keiz :: Guardian of the Province of Keiz
Falx

Rep. : 1
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Sado in for a check up....   Bringing Sado in for a check up.... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:36 pm

*I would suddenly appear in the room, having received the message, as I looked at Sado on the bed*

What happened here...?

*I would say, as both my hands were suddenly covered with green bubbling energy, which I slowly brought across Sado's body, healing any injuries that she may have physically*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Sado in for a check up....   Bringing Sado in for a check up.... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:39 pm

A spar... *I would say causally, not wanting it seem as I was picking on people in fights* She's fine psychologically as far as I can see...although she did have some mental scars those were there before I even met her.... *I would say, trailing off, not wanting to tell her life story to everyone, in case she wanted it privet* Otherwise, I think she's just unconscious....
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Sado in for a check up....   Bringing Sado in for a check up.... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:45 pm

A few minor bumps and bruises.....

*I would say, but I would stop, as the Shrewish Raikogan activated, and I took a look at her insides, my expression turning to worry, as I quickly placed both hands over her ribs, as the green bubbling energy intensified. I would also glance up at Ezekiel, the hairs standing on the back of my head a little*

No....you broke 4 of her ribs and punctured her left lung....Crudus!....

*I would say, as the bubbling energy went from leaf green color to sudden light purple, as suddenly, her bone would be mended, almost instantly, as her lung also sealed itself up good as new. I would then step back, as I continued to look her over, and think about this more*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Sado in for a check up....   Bringing Sado in for a check up.... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:49 pm

*I would take to leaning against the wall, as I surveyed Falx carefully. He probably already knew, but I could read his mind quite easily, and his emotions too* Don't think less of me for this....It was a spar that brought out many things....and unlike you, I don't lift up on my opponents, I push them until their down....I wasn't being cruel, and if I was, I wouldn't have brought her here to you.... *I would say, as I then fell silent, still watching Falx, as I wished that it had looked better. I didn't really like beating up on people, but it was within my instincts. I would continue to be silent, as I watched both Sado and Falx, probing Sado to see any sign of consciousness coming back*
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Sado in for a check up....   Bringing Sado in for a check up.... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:51 pm

*I would nod, feeling slightly pressed that Ezekiel would just invade my mind so much, but then again, I supposed that he had always done so, so I just dropped it*

She'll be awake within the hour...I'll be in my office....

*I would say, as I walked out without moving so fast, the S. Raikogan still activated*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Sado in for a check up....   Bringing Sado in for a check up.... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:52 pm

Fine... *I would say, sitting in a chair beside the bed, as I continued to wait for Sado, and watch her*
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Sado in for a check up....   Bringing Sado in for a check up.... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:48 pm

About five minutes later, Sadako began to stir. She was still blindfolded, but she sprang up, instantly alert as she felt the air. Sensing Ezekiel nearby, she stiffened, ready to fight again if she had to. She didn't even noticed her injuries were healed.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Sado in for a check up....   Bringing Sado in for a check up.... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:47 pm

*I would flick my hand boredly, as the blindfold flew off, allowing Sado to see where she was, and that she had been mended* The spar is over...you were knocked unconscious and therefore forfeited the match.... *I didn't mean to be blunt, but it just came out that way. Not wanting Falx to know Sado was up already, I would motion towards the door as it shut silently, as I continued to sit by the bed* Feel any better...?
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Sado in for a check up....   Bringing Sado in for a check up.... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:34 am

As the blindfold flew off, she blinked, blinded for a moment by the sudden light. As she heard the match was over, she relaxed, running a hand through her long blue hair, sighing slightly. She didn't mind his blunt tone at all. Seeing as this was only the second match she had ever lost, she was still reprimanding herself. What could she have done better? What she had been through was no excuse.

Being a tad surprised when Ezekiel asked how she was. Had she actually been hurt that bad? "I suppose." She said quietly, flexing each set of muscles separately.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Sado in for a check up....   Bringing Sado in for a check up.... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:00 am

*I would watch Sado for a few moments, taking in her thoughts as they jumped from one thing to the next, processing everything that had happened since the fight and her unconsciousness. I would still be sitting completely still, and having a look of listlessness on my face that made it impossible to tell what I was thinking* Good....that means Falx is doing his job...you were pretty banged up from what he said.....and I'm sorry for any extra pain that I put you through...it was....necessary... *I would say the last word a little softer, but not without confidence, as I sat, and continued to watch her, wondering if Falx had heard anything, and decided to come back yet*
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Sado in for a check up....   Bringing Sado in for a check up.... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:10 pm

Sadako, being as sensitive as ever, knew that though he was confident in what he thought he had to do, there was something else there as well, though the emotional mask he had thrown on did a good job of hiding it. She smiled slightly, her eyes expressing her kind nature. "Of course. It was a good match. Thank-you." She said softly, sitting back on the bed where she had been healed. "In fact... I was wondering. Since you agreed to be my sparring partner, would you agree to help me again? I suppose you knew me from Vescrutia, yes? Well then, you knew my title. If I could gt myself back to that level, I might be able to get my life back on track - to start anew, you know? ... I suppose I'd need a ranking exam as well. What rank do you think I would get...?"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Sado in for a check up....   Bringing Sado in for a check up.... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:09 pm

*I would nod, accepting the thanks for the match, as I also then took in what Sado was saying* Nothing ever turns out to be the same as before.... *I would say, knowing that Sado wished it to be the same person as before* You must realize this first...but yes, I will help you....and even train you in what little I know as well, if you wish it..... *I would offer, as I then waited to see what Sado said about this*
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Sado in for a check up....   Bringing Sado in for a check up.... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:23 pm

Sadako sighed, "I realize I won't ever be exactly the same..." She shuddered, her jaw clenching. She took a moment to compose herself before going on. "And I'd like that. Thank-you." She relaxed a bit, allowing herself to smile.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Sado in for a check up....   Bringing Sado in for a check up.... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:26 pm

Mmmhmmm..... *I would say, as I rose out of my seat, my eyes flicking to the door, as it opened* Falx!! Shes awake!...if you need me Sadako, just meditate and focus your thoughts towards me, and I'll come.... *I would say, as I then left the room, and IT back to my office*
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Sado in for a check up....   Bringing Sado in for a check up.... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:42 pm

"Alright..." She said quietly, allowing her eyes to shift over to the door, expecting Falx to appear at any given moment. Of course, she probably wouldn't recognize who it was, and she wondered who this 'Falx' was. Was he the person who healed her, or someone completely different?
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Sado in for a check up....   Bringing Sado in for a check up.... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:48 pm

*Having gotten out of my office the moment Ezekiel spoke, I would suddenly appear in the door way in a blur of motion. Now, having Sado still have her memory from back in the other dimension, I would have a striking resemblence to someone else she knew, and someone that I only knew part way. Whether that resemblence was important or not remained to be seen*

Well, good that your awake again.....looks like your body didn't go into too much shock either.....good....how do you feel then, miss.....?

*I would wait now, stopping beside Sados bed, and waiting for her response, my S. Raikogan still activated, and being used to inspect all of the old injury sites*
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Sado in for a check up....   Bringing Sado in for a check up.... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:17 pm

Sadako's eyes widened as she recognized the figure standing in the doorway. She no longer knew his name, but she knew his face... Wasn't he a doctor back at Vescrutia...? His voice startled her a bit, bringing her out of her thoughts. "Ah... Uhm, I feel fine..." She replied truthfully. This body wasn't as tough as her old one was, but it wasn't too bad. Besides, Falx had done a good job. "Are you the one who healed me?"
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Sado in for a check up....   Bringing Sado in for a check up.... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:57 pm

That would be me....

*I would say cheerfully*

Looks like your just fine too....must be a tough cookie....

*I would say, as I sat on the edge of her bed*

Ezekiel really did a number on you....was it really just a spar...?
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Sado in for a check up....   Bringing Sado in for a check up.... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:21 pm

"Ah, well I wanted to say thank-you for healing me." She smiled, trying to cover up her confusion from before. She laughed as he asked if it was just a spar, "Of course it was! Why wouldn't it be?"
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Sado in for a check up....   Bringing Sado in for a check up.... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:26 pm

Your most welcome.....and I was just asking....

*I would say casually, letting my eyes move to Sados face now, possibly even locking eyes with her, as my electric blue eyes, S. Raikogan activated, stared either at her face or into her own. I wouldn't dare say anything against my own leader, but I hoped that Sado gained enough from the look to taking warning from it. My stare would only last a few moments, before I would look away*

You seem to be fine enough to leave, so you may do so when or if you wish, whenever....are you in need of anything else.....?

*I would say, continuing to sit on the bed by Sado*
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Sado in for a check up....   Bringing Sado in for a check up.... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:45 pm

Her smile faltered into a frown. What was that she had just seen in his eyes? A warning?! About what? She was puzzled for a moment, and decided to think more on it later. "Ah, thanks... How long was I out? Reia must be worried sick..." She sighed, shaking her head. "Mind if I hide out here for a little while longer...?" She asked quietly, not wanting to face her friend just yet. Perhaps she could get him to talk about whatever had worried him so much... Actually, it was starting to creep Sadako out. She didn't particularly like mind games, and she wanted to know what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Sado in for a check up....   Bringing Sado in for a check up.... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:54 pm

Not for too long, actually...not more than half or 3/4 of an hour at most.....

*I would say, as I took a chair beside the bed to give Sado more room*

And you can stay as long as you want....theres no one else here to give me company....

*I would say, smiling cheerfully*

In fact, I wish this place was open to the entire public, I wouldn't be so bored all the time....lol...

*I would joke, as I leaned back in the chair, relaxing*

And whos Reia...?
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Sado in for a check up....   Bringing Sado in for a check up.... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:17 pm

"Ah, that's good. I wouldn't want to have her coming looking for me..." She laughed lightly, as her eyes followed him as he went to sit in a chair. "That's fortunate, the fact you don't have too many visitors, actually. That means no-one's really getting hurt!"
She frowned slightly as he asked who Reia was. She had thought since she had known him on Vescrutia, he would know her too... "Reia... Reia Ruan? She was a Sannin alongside me before all of this..." She waved her hand, indicating life in general.
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Sado in for a check up....   Bringing Sado in for a check up.... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:23 pm

Umm....Sannin....?

*I would ask quizitively*

I'm not sure what a 'Sannin' is exactly....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Sado in for a check up....   Bringing Sado in for a check up.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bringing Sado in for a check up....
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next