Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Bringing Sado in for a check up.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Bringing Sado in for a check up.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Bringing Sado in for a check up.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Bringing Sado in for a check up.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Bringing Sado in for a check up.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Bringing Sado in for a check up.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Bringing Sado in for a check up.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Bringing Sado in for a check up.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Bringing Sado in for a check up.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Bringing Sado in for a check up.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Bringing Sado in for a check up.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Bringing Sado in for a check up.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Bringing Sado in for a check up.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Bringing Sado in for a check up.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Bringing Sado in for a check up.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Bringing Sado in for a check up.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Bringing Sado in for a check up.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Bringing Sado in for a check up....

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Falx
Sentinel of the Province of Keiz :: Guardian of the Province of Keiz
Falx

Rep. : 1
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

Bringing Sado in for a check up.... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing Sado in for a check up....   Bringing Sado in for a check up.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:07 pm

((Lol, yeah we must..... bounce Twisted Evil lol! ))

Hum, Oh, with original memories, I mean those given to my by the General....his original memories of Kama....I have no memories of anything....which is why I'm so confused....

*I would say, trying not to confuse Sado, although I probably already did*

The only things I know of him are what the fight provided to be from the memories of the General and also what you have just told me....

*I would say, as I continued to gaze at Sado, and also look around the room every now and then*
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

Guild : The Academy

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Sado in for a check up....   Bringing Sado in for a check up.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:41 pm

"Given to you..? By the General...?" She was indeed a little confused, but she could wrap her head around the concept in general. She tilted her head to the side, blinking a few times, quite confused. She sighed, shaking her head, "I suppose if the transfer of thoughts is possible, then the exchange of memories is as well..."

Sadako sighed, drawing up her knees and resting her chin upon them, her arms embracing her lower legs. She closed her eyes, asking, "Well. Are you sure you really want to know this Kama? Now, I don't know anything bad about him, and I'm sure he's a model citizen... But, wouldn't you want to just be who you are? I know Kama wasn't one of these Shrews... But you are. There are similarities, and there are differences, but there is such between most people. No matter if you were Kama... Who are you now?"
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Sado in for a check up....   Bringing Sado in for a check up.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:48 pm

Hum....well said.....and thats why I'm trying to find out who he is exactly....and if there is a connection between us....once I figure that out, I can figure out who I am....I think....

*I would say*

....Unless I have all this backwards....and I'm suppose to figure out who I am first....

*I would say, leaning my face on my hands, as I continued to think. It was starting to give me a headache, all of this...yet I was still so absorbed that I wanted to continue on ignoring the pain as much as I could*
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Sado in for a check up....   Bringing Sado in for a check up.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:09 pm

"I think the better question is who do you want to be. Do you want to still be Kama?" She asked softly, her tone meant to comfort him. Identity crisis's were never fun.
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Sado in for a check up....   Bringing Sado in for a check up.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:28 pm

Well, under the notion of being him at all...no....not really, this is a different dimension, a different place....and I'm not so sure I am him...

*I would say, the soothing words of Sado indeed comforting me to some degree*

But then....how do I become my own person....I don't have a past...at all...I'm not even sure I was born....

*I would say, looking at Sado with doubt*
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Sado in for a check up....   Bringing Sado in for a check up.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:33 pm

"Easy." She said, opening her eyes with a kind smile. "You live in the present, looking forward for the future. You don't necessarily need a past to carry on."
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Sado in for a check up....   Bringing Sado in for a check up.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:59 pm

I guess...that is easy enough....

*I would say, slowly, as I frowned*

I just have to.....forge my own identity through the present times.....

*I would then turn and face Sado, smiling*

Thank you, Sadako-san....I really needed that....

*I would say, smiling*
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Sado in for a check up....   Bringing Sado in for a check up.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 7:40 am

She smiled, "T'wasn't a problem, Falx-sama. It's the least I could do, to thank you for healing me."
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Sado in for a check up....   Bringing Sado in for a check up.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:47 am

Thats my job....

*I would say, as I smiled, getting up from my chair, as I came to a stop at the door*

Feel free to rest here as long as you want, Sado-kun...your also free to leave whenever....

*I would say, as I then gave her a wink, and disappeared down the wallway, moving towards my office*
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Sado in for a check up....   Bringing Sado in for a check up.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:55 am

Sadako, having grown up with a purely japanese family, the Zenzawas, automatically recognized the misuse of '-kun' tacked onto her name. She giggled, and waved as Falx disappeared. It was like when Luxe used to call her 'Nii-sama'. She smiled faintly at the memory, sitting there for just a moment longer. Then, she got up to peek into the hall for a moment. No one was there, so she decided she had spent enough time idle. She had quite a lot of energy to regain, then training to do.. That reminded her. She needed to go see Ezekiel too, eventually....

She gathered her energies for a moment, and breathed out calmly, disappearing on a breath of wind. Perhaps she would visit Falx again soon...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Sado in for a check up....   Bringing Sado in for a check up.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bringing Sado in for a check up....
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3