Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Bringing Sado in for a check up.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Bringing Sado in for a check up.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Bringing Sado in for a check up.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Bringing Sado in for a check up.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Bringing Sado in for a check up.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Bringing Sado in for a check up.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Bringing Sado in for a check up.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Bringing Sado in for a check up.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Bringing Sado in for a check up.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Bringing Sado in for a check up.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Bringing Sado in for a check up.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Bringing Sado in for a check up.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Bringing Sado in for a check up.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Bringing Sado in for a check up.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Bringing Sado in for a check up.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Bringing Sado in for a check up.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Bringing Sado in for a check up.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Bringing Sado in for a check up....

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

Rep. : 1
Guild : The Academy

Bringing Sado in for a check up.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringing Sado in for a check up....   Bringing Sado in for a check up.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 10:09 pm

Sadako bit her lip, not quite sure how to explain. "Well... They're one rank below a Kage, if that helps... The Kage is the absolute leader of a village, and usually holds the most power."
Back to top Go down
Falx
Sentinel of the Province of Keiz :: Guardian of the Province of Keiz
Falx

Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Sado in for a check up....   Bringing Sado in for a check up.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 10:18 pm

Oh....I see....

*I would say, picking up interest*

And what kind of village is this, exactly....?
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Sado in for a check up....   Bringing Sado in for a check up.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 10:36 pm

"The Village of Reality... It's an odd name, I know, but it was still home. We specialized in a type of weaponry called 'Soul Weapons'." She told him, always happy to help someone learn something new.
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Sado in for a check up....   Bringing Sado in for a check up.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 12:11 am

Village of Reality....

*I would repeat, rather both amazed at its sound, and totally confused at what it was*

You speciallized in Soul Weapons...? Like Soulforce...?
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Sado in for a check up....   Bringing Sado in for a check up.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:36 am

"I'm not exactly sure what you mean by soulforce, but our Soul Weapons were only able to be used by manipulating Soul Wavelengths.. The user and weapon had to be synced for the pair to be able work together in combat." She explained carefully.
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Sado in for a check up....   Bringing Sado in for a check up.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 1:16 pm

Oh, I see.....Soulforce is a Shrews life energy....and a counterpart mutation of Navitas which partains to the Soul and spirits, spirit energy....etc....they do seem similar....

*I would say, thoughtfully, as I continued to relax in my chair*

Where was this, Reality Village that you once lived in....and why aren't you there now....?
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Sado in for a check up....   Bringing Sado in for a check up.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 1:41 pm

Sadako froze as he asked about the Reality, starting to shake slightly. Images of places rose up unbidden, faces and names accompanying each. She shut her eyes tightly, trying to steady her breathing and her heart. "The Reality.." She said slowly, still concentrating on not losing her sanity again as she tried to remember a little bit. "Is a part of the Vescrutian Alliance.. I'm pretty sure it's a different dimension." She slowly opened her eyes to meet Falx's. "I'm not there because... I died."
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Sado in for a check up....   Bringing Sado in for a check up.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 4:00 pm

*A look of shock took to my face as she finished her sentence, as I sat there stunned*

Ves...Vescrutia...?

*I would say, as I had a sudden flash back of the memories inserted into my brain by the General. Something of the same kind of place*

And you died....? Wait, was there someone there named...Kama....?
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Sado in for a check up....   Bringing Sado in for a check up.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 4:32 pm

Sadako nodded, letting out a shuddering sigh as she hugged her sides, trying to stop herself from remembering anything else. She closed her eyes, concentrating on getting herself calm. She decided to use a state of Zanshin to achieve this, and set out getting her breathing under control and clearing her mind.

After a few moments, she was completely calm, and she looked over to Falx, "Ah... Sorry about that..." She said softly, a little embarrassed that she was still unable to cope with the memories she held back.
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Sado in for a check up....   Bringing Sado in for a check up.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 4:36 pm

*Wondering if the question and the topic all together, since she hadn't answered the second question at all, I decided to drop it*

No, sorry that I had to bring that up....

*I would say, as I looked over my own memories, to confused to put them together*
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Sado in for a check up....   Bringing Sado in for a check up.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 10:54 pm

((I didn't even see it... xDD))

"But I have to learn to deal with this." She said softly, though her determination was still clear in her tone. She couldn't let her past control her, not like this. She straightened, looking down at her hands folded in her lap.
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Sado in for a check up....   Bringing Sado in for a check up.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:00 pm

Indeed, I realize it may be hard....

*I would say, as I looked at my hands which were in my lap*

Controlling emotions is one of the hardest things.....for most people....
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Sado in for a check up....   Bringing Sado in for a check up.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:10 pm

Sadako laughed lightly, "Ah, it's nice to know it's not just me that has trouble with controlling emotions..." Her blue eyes flicked back up to Falx.
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Sado in for a check up....   Bringing Sado in for a check up.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:31 pm

Yes, your definitely not the only one.....just be thankful that your emotions to reflect in the weather....

*I would say, laughing a little at my own joke, as I also looked back up at Sado as well*
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Sado in for a check up....   Bringing Sado in for a check up.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 4:03 pm

"And you think that's a good thing?" She laughed along lightly. As she met his eyes, she couldn't help but think of how much he reminded her of Kama. "You remind me of Kama..." She said softly, referring to the Twilight nin she had known before.
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Sado in for a check up....   Bringing Sado in for a check up.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 4:35 pm

Sometimes....

*I would respond to Sado's question. As we then meet eyes, my own eyes would widen at the words of Kama.*

Wait, you know Kama.....Kama Kento....?

*I would say, suddenly sitting straight up, and very attentive to what she was saying*

Who....who was, or is he...? Tell me anything....everything....

*I would say, kinda over excited, yet hanging on every word that Sado spoke now*
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Sado in for a check up....   Bringing Sado in for a check up.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:10 pm

"Well..." Sadako began, trying to be indifferent as she remembered bits and pieces from her previous life. "I remember he was there at my wedding..." She winced, but continued nonetheless, "He gave my... husband... and I these two beautiful rings... Healing rings, bonded to each other. If you charged chakra into them, it would place a healing aura around the user. It, being bonded to the other, could also heal my husband when he was injured, if he was wearing his ring, and the same went for myself... We could also use the rings to contact each-other and locate one another, even if we were dimensions apart.
"I also remember when Arashi and myself had to go to the hospital after a brief spar... He healed us both.
"And then, finally, he was there when my twin daughters were born..." She shuddered at the painful memory.
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Sado in for a check up....   Bringing Sado in for a check up.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 4:36 pm

*I would still hang onto Sado's every word, but realize that talking about Kama, how much ever I wanted to, it was quite painful for her, so I raised my hand after her comment about her daughters*

Please, say no more if it pains you so....

*I would say, as I layed a hand on Sado's bed, as I leaned towards her, as though to confort her, although I wasn't quite sure how to do so*

I have some memories of him from another from that dimension also...although they are few and far between, and are more centered around a fight against him....Its just odd, from the memories, it seems that I look just like him, even share similar powers, but also seem to even think and feel the same way....

*I would say, amazed that Kama was a healer like I was*

Its also odd, because when I first remember coming to this world, one of the few things I remembered was that name, Kama Kento....as well as my own....

*I would say, now leaning back into my chair again, as I became silent, deep in thought about how all this fit together*
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Sado in for a check up....   Bringing Sado in for a check up.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:05 pm

She only nodded after he had held his hand up, lowering her gaze to her hands that were folded in her lap. She quietly sighed, glad that she hadn't burst into tears or anything of that sort this time, while trying to remember.. Maybe she was getting better?

She then heard that he had memories from Vescrutia as well, even though he didn't exactly classify them as his own. She couldn't decide what was worse; losing everything you had known but yourself, or losing a home and yourself... It also didn't help that she hadn't known Kama that well in the first place, so she didn't know if he had had a family or anything of the sort -- That was to say, if the man before her was the former Kama Kento. He could very well not be. Perhaps he was formed from a part of Kama that had separated from the main in that fight Falx mentioned, and was transferred here? It was possible...

Noticing as he sat back, she shifted slightly, her posture straightening. Her voice was soft when she spoke next. "Interesting..." She pondered for a little while longer, then cleared her throat, "Have you ever had thoughts where you think of Vescrutia as home? Or is this," In a sweeping gesture, she indicated the whole of Kiez, "your only residence?"
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Sado in for a check up....   Bringing Sado in for a check up.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:13 pm

Well....

*I would say, coming out of my train of thought, as I moved on to what Sado had said*

From what I can remember, I never felt I had a home anywhere when I first appeared, or...however I came to be here....but then, I remember coming to Keiz, and Ezekiel being there, and since then, I have felt as though this was my home....however, now that I have had these memories, and such, I have wondered....it always seems to me that this Vescrutia is so familiar some how....but I cannot explain why...and it brings me to believe that I may have some connection with this Kama....although I don't know what kind or how exactly....

*I would say, continuing to mull over possibilities. It had crossed my mind several times that I could actually be this Kama, although I could also tell some differences between us. From the memories, I never remember Shrews, or Navitas coming up....or anything that suggested that he came here, or died or anything. The name 'Falx' doesn't even come up in them, so it made me all the more confused*

Had you ever heard of Shrews.....or the name "Falx" where you came from....or associtated with this Kama...?

*I would ask, hoping that it wouldn't conjure up any more painful memories, and hopefully not since it wasn't about her direct past*
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Sado in for a check up....   Bringing Sado in for a check up.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:20 pm

She listened intently to what he had to say, thinking of possibilities as well. There were quite a few... Life was never simple, after all. As he asked his question, she shook her head, "No. I'd never heard of shrews, or the name Falx back at Vescrutia associated with Kama-san." She found it a little odd that he would ask small rodents, but perhaps he was mentioning something else? It didn't really seem like the situation that would involve small animals...
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Sado in for a check up....   Bringing Sado in for a check up.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:39 pm

Oh...perhaps you know not what Shrews are....?

*I would say, figuring the odd look that Sado had when I had asked about Shrews*

Shrews here are what Ezekiel-san and I are....as well as a few others....Shrews are guardians in a sense of all the dimensions, or perhaps those who need help....Shrews are suppose to preserve the dimensions too, so that life can continue there....

*I would explain*

I suppose there were none there if so many powerful beings lived there, there would be no need....maybe...
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Sado in for a check up....   Bringing Sado in for a check up.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:46 pm

Glad when he had explained, she nodded, "Perhaps. I know many a shinobi acted as guardian of the planet on quite a few occasions..."
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Sado in for a check up....   Bringing Sado in for a check up.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:49 pm

*I would nod*

Well, than if thats the case, then I'm sure Shrewish pressence wasn't necessary...or even wanted....maybe....

*I would say, I sighed*

It just puzzles me, the similarities and dissimilarities between Kama and myself....its something I've been thinking about since I gained the original memories a while ago....and now what you have explained adds to it....although I'm not sure which way it sways it....
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Sado in for a check up....   Bringing Sado in for a check up.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:00 pm

((Nod, nod, nod, nod... We must look like bobble-heads. xD))

She frowned slightly, obviously trying to make sense of it as well. "I.. I'm not sure either. There sure are a lot of possibilities. Maybe even thoughts we haven't even thought of yet..." Suddenly, she thought of something that he had just said... "Wait. You say that they are 'original' memories? It's possible that when you transferred dimensions, you lost all those memories associated with you, and you're only starting to regain them now... How much do you know about Kama so far?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bringing Sado in for a check up....   Bringing Sado in for a check up.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bringing Sado in for a check up....
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next