Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Entering Escellsia... I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Entering Escellsia... I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Entering Escellsia... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Entering Escellsia... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Entering Escellsia... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Entering Escellsia... I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Entering Escellsia... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Entering Escellsia... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Entering Escellsia... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Entering Escellsia... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Entering Escellsia... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Entering Escellsia... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Entering Escellsia... I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Entering Escellsia... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Entering Escellsia... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Entering Escellsia... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Entering Escellsia... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Entering Escellsia...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Saosin
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Saosin

Rep. : 0
Guild : Academy
Energy Type : Ultra Violet Light, Tractor Beams

Entering Escellsia... Empty
PostSubject: Entering Escellsia...   Entering Escellsia... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:24 pm

A large white ghostly like portal would erupt with immediate energy and power. Any rock formation within it's reach of 30 feet by 20 feet would be utterly evaporated into nothing. A buzzing noise would be heard from this strange portal. Yet from the center a bright purple light gleamed. It was black light of Ultra violet which is a weaker form and color. The purple light would engulf within a millisecond the portal and devour disappearing. A gleaming figure in the air was falling from the sky head first. His eye's seemed to water as the air slashed his vision. Yet still not blinking 2 medium sized orbs that were a deep red crimson would appear from his sleeves as he stretched his arms back a bit. The orb's would radiate with a sort of tractor beam which would envelope around Noah, inches before he hit the ground. The tractor beams would allow Noah to touch the ground without damage to himself. His eye's still never blinked and seemed empty. The orbs would spin slowly around his body. Noah was now in the world that was thousands of years in the past.
Back to top Go down
Falx
Sentinel of the Province of Keiz :: Guardian of the Province of Keiz
Falx

Rep. : 1
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

PostSubject: Re: Entering Escellsia...   Entering Escellsia... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:28 pm

*From a ledge up higher above the person, I would be sitting, watching the view, and would have seen what had happened. I was enjoying some time away from the Hospital*

Wow....that was interesting....people sure like to make an entrance around here....

*I would say, as I watched the person couriously, wondering where he came from, and who he was*
Back to top Go down
Taz
Journeyman of the Sunlit Kingdom
Journeyman of the Sunlit Kingdom
Taz

Rep. : 11
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant

PostSubject: Re: Entering Escellsia...   Entering Escellsia... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:33 pm

((Youre a 7th rank, dont get too carried away, please Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Saosin
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Saosin

PostSubject: Re: Entering Escellsia...   Entering Escellsia... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:36 pm

Noah continued to look around the desert like area which was a large canyon. His orb's suddenly stopped and shrunk in size within seconds and retreated back in his sleeves. His icy blue eyes began to scan the area as a hologram like map appeared instantly in front of him. "So dating back a few thousand years....this is what the world looks like...Now where am I?" Noah was unsure if there was anyone out here, or could even survive being in a wasteland like this he was in. but suddenly his ear's tweaked and staggered like an animal sensing nearby pray. But nothing was Noah's enemy around here, well not yet at least. Quickly turning around to find whom spoken about 'flashy appearances' Noah looked up the only place he didn't look and found a man with similar white hair like Noah himself. "Hello? Can you tell me where I am?"
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Entering Escellsia...   Entering Escellsia... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 7:41 pm

Hum....

*I would say, as I jumped down from my spot, looking at the person, as I landed perfectly on my feet, my hands still in my pockets*

Funny one would not know they stubbled into this place....You have appeared in the Province of Keiz....home of the Shrews.....and who might you be....?

*I would ask, as I continued to stand there, taking my hand out of my pocket only to push some of my silver-white hair out of my eyes, as I waited for a reply. I was becoming steadily more interested in this person, wondering if it was a another Shrew from another dimension, like I had heard of*
Back to top Go down
Saosin
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Saosin

PostSubject: Re: Entering Escellsia...   Entering Escellsia... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 7:48 pm

"Oh....a Shrew?!" Interesting...then it seems I'm in the right time...."I mean place Most of Noah's memories were whipped clean from time traveling yet Shrew did enter his mind, and the legendary leaders at the time. Suddenly Saosin would pull out his book flipping back in time to what people in this year refer to as present time. "There....you must be Falx?" The book Saosin received from the scientist before traveling seemed to come in handy in time even revealing stuff about people in this time and through the future. "I am....Saosin....nice to meet you..." Noah would give a smile to Falx after the formal greeting.
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Entering Escellsia...   Entering Escellsia... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:03 pm

Ah.....yeah....I am....nice to....meet you.....

*I would say, as I looked at Saosin through carefully narrowed eyes. No one that I had met here before knew what a Shrew was unless they themselves were a Shrew. And no one, NO ONE, had know who I was, unless he was psychic. Eh, reminded me of my leader. A few shivers ran down my spin, as I continued to look at Saosin, continuing to keep my hands in my pockets and look cool*

And how did you know that...this book....? And where did you come from.....?
Back to top Go down
Saosin
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Saosin

PostSubject: Re: Entering Escellsia...   Entering Escellsia... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:14 pm

"Um....er I'd like to keep that to myself...." Saosin would suddenly replace the book back in his cloak trying to not attract attention or seem like a threat to Falx. Saosin would look at Falx he understood the strange like response to how Saosin would know this type of information. It was information that was document like others within this time period. It did make Saosin seem like intruding on information he should be blabbering out. "Um, sorry for that strange statement of mine...but your a Shrew right?"
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Entering Escellsia...   Entering Escellsia... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:27 pm

Hum....indeed, I am....and you are a....?

*I would have said human, but that was hardly the case with half the people here on Esc, so I would refrain, and just leave it open. I was still curious, perhaps even more now, as the boy seemed to be hiding something, something he really wanted to keep secret*
Back to top Go down
Saosin
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Saosin

PostSubject: Re: Entering Escellsia...   Entering Escellsia... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:55 pm

"Well....I am a human do I not look like one?" Saosin wasn't quite sure what a Shrew was but was pretty sure he had some Shrew traits in his body, why else would he be teleported here? He just might be a Shrew but maybe a different term was used in the future where Saosin was from. There was a familiar energy source from this place which eased Saosin with a cooling and pleasant feeling to feel calm. "What is a Shrew if you could define that for me Mr. Flax"
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Entering Escellsia...   Entering Escellsia... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:31 pm

Thats Falx.....

*I would say, correcting the pronouciation, as I then started to explain, wondering if Saosin knew what a Shrew was, then why he was asking*

Well....as it was explained to me is a being who exists for the purpose of protecting and perserving each dimension according to its likeness.....and its inhabitents too....

*I would say, as I pushed my hair out of my eyes again. The wind seemed to be picking up a little, and blowing it in my eyes. I would continue to look at Saosin, wishing I knew how to sense Navitas in another person, it would be so much easier in telling who was a Shrew and who wasn't*

I assume you aren't one......although I could be mistaken....
Back to top Go down
Saosin
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Saosin

PostSubject: Re: Entering Escellsia...   Entering Escellsia... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:39 pm

"A protector? Seems like what I did....I could be one of these Shrews..." Saosin seemed interested in these Shrews a bit more on each passing moment. Strangely Saosin's hair didn't move an inch or a centimeter as the wind kicked up. Quite strange indeed. "But they protected inhabitants? Seems interesting...how can you tell if you were one?" Saosin's memory was a bit bloodshot from the traveling back in time and could even have been a Shrew in the future but wouldn't even know from a memory whip out.
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Entering Escellsia...   Entering Escellsia... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:57 pm

Well.....

*I would say, not quite sure how all these things worked. It wasn't something that I had studied....nor needed to. That was more the White Shrew's job...or had been. Then again, being a Guardian, I probably should know more*

Well....what kinds of energy can you exert....or more importantly, where did you learn to use your powers, or how......?

*I would ask, trying to get to a specific thing, from the answer he gave, I would know right away. I waited, also realizing how odd it was that my hair was blowing but his was not. Maybe it was my stormy personality....or control....maybe the wind was calling to me...I wasn't sure*
Back to top Go down
Saosin
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Saosin

PostSubject: Re: Entering Escellsia...   Entering Escellsia... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:03 pm

"Power? Like this?" Saosin would pick up a random rock not physically but with his tractor beam like power. Suddenly the rock would erupt in a bright energy but it was actually radiated with ultraviolet light. "Doesn't everyone know who to do this? Or were people more different in the pas-oh um, yeah well I can radiate Ultra Violet Light...isn't that normal?" Saosin would ask Falx. The reason for his hair of not moving what his tractor beams affecting his body in a way to block anything from touching his body. "My powers? Where did I learn them? they were given to me..."
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Entering Escellsia...   Entering Escellsia... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:31 pm

Given to you.....how...?

*I would say, watching Saosin's powers, interested in their extents, as I waited for him to elaborate on how he got them exactly*
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Thane of the Province of Kiez
Abari Yatsutoru

Guild : The Acadamy
Energy Type : Reiatsu, Kiddo, Navitas, Soulforce

Character sheet
Race: Shinigami/Shrew

PostSubject: Re: Entering Escellsia...   Entering Escellsia... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 4:37 pm

((Sorry for intruding))

(-abari would have flash step into the canyon getting to know more of the nation he just joined when he looked over and saw Falx. Ezekiel told him that If he needed help with anything to ask him so he would then head over to falx in a mere instant stopping on a dime in front of the two-)

"Hey there falx."
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Entering Escellsia...   Entering Escellsia... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:18 pm

((No problem....the more the merrier....XD ))

*I would suddenly turn around, keeping my hands in my pockets, as I looked at the boy that just appeared there*

Curious that I keep meeting people today that know my name, yet I have no idea who they are....

*I would say, taking one hand to scratch my head scratch , a little confused about this*

And who are you....?
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Entering Escellsia...   Entering Escellsia... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:01 pm

"I'm Abari Yatsutoru. It's a pleasure to finally meet you. See I'm the newest shrew here and well Ezekiel told me if there was anything I needed to find you. It was easy to find with this new upgrade to my soul tracking."
Back to top Go down
Saosin
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Saosin

PostSubject: Re: Entering Escellsia...   Entering Escellsia... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:47 pm

"Anyways...it's not technically the right time for you too know this Falx..." Saosin would look at the person that just appeared. Not smiling or giving any emotion. He seemed more curious. "You are a Shrew also? Interesting...."
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Entering Escellsia...   Entering Escellsia... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 10:00 pm

"That and a Shinigami." (-Abari probably thinking he has no idea what a shinigami was would wait for him to ask the question before explaining-)
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Entering Escellsia...   Entering Escellsia... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 11:07 pm

*I would turn my head towards Saosin, as I quickly replied to him*

Well, I don't think that your a Shrew then....as far as I can tell anyways....but that could change....

*I would then turn my head back to Abari, feeling a little dizzy. I had never had this much attention before, although I didn't mind it a bit*

So, the newest Shrew....and Ezekiel referred you to me....interesting....well, your here, so you must need something then...?
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Entering Escellsia...   Entering Escellsia... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 11:09 pm

"Yea, I wanted to test out my latest study."
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Entering Escellsia...   Entering Escellsia... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 11:23 pm

So, in otherwords, you wanna spar....?

*I would say, continuing to look at Abari, as I started to size him up incase the answer was yes. The Raikogan would activate, as I continued to survey Abari, while also thinking about something else*
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Entering Escellsia...   Entering Escellsia... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 11:34 pm

"Indeed." (-Abari would move his hand over towards the hilt of his blade as his spiritual pressure began to emit from his body causing aloud rumbling noise that would feel as if the gravity in the area was increased by x5. Abari would smile as he waited to see what falx was capable of-)
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Entering Escellsia...   Entering Escellsia... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 12:08 am

*I would continue to watch Abari, as I felt the spiritual pressure wash over me. Being only slightly familar with the Shinigami arts, I knew what it was, and thus, wasn't too afraid of it, or anything. I would suddenly glow purplish, as I vanish, moving at high speeds thanks to the time/speed increase of Chronology, as I reappear behind Abari, still moving at extreme bluring speeds, as I aim a Raikiri karate chop like move towards Abari's back, trying to slice him open, and electrocute him at the same time*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entering Escellsia...   Entering Escellsia... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Entering Escellsia...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next