Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Entering Escellsia... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Entering Escellsia... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Entering Escellsia... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Entering Escellsia... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Entering Escellsia... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Entering Escellsia... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Entering Escellsia... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Entering Escellsia... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Entering Escellsia... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Entering Escellsia... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Entering Escellsia... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Entering Escellsia... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Entering Escellsia... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Entering Escellsia... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Entering Escellsia... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Entering Escellsia... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Entering Escellsia... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Entering Escellsia...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Abari Yatsutoru
Thane of the Province of Kiez
Abari Yatsutoru

Rep. : 0
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Acadamy
Energy Type : Reiatsu, Kiddo, Navitas, Soulforce

Character sheet
Race: Shinigami/Shrew

Entering Escellsia... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering Escellsia...   Entering Escellsia... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 4:29 pm

(-The moment Falx was looking at him, he was focusing on his soul so that way no matter how far nor fast he was he would be able to track him through his soul. So the moment falx left he would add reiatsu to his hands and the moment he would appear behind him would erupt a extremely dense wall of Reiatsu to block the chop. He would then jump off the wall into the air reabsorbing the reiatsu made from the Danku would reform back into energy as the white reiatsu would glow blue as flames began to crackle as abari moved hand forward pointing towards Falx-)

"Sōkatsui!! " (-Sky rocketing from abari's hands would be a large burst of blue flame that would heads towards falx. Even though he didnt say the incantation it had the power to literally burn the bones of a human being in a matter of seconds , it was traveling as fast as lightning as it headed towards falx-)
Back to top Go down
Falx
Sentinel of the Province of Keiz :: Guardian of the Province of Keiz
Falx

Rep. : 1
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

PostSubject: Re: Entering Escellsia...   Entering Escellsia... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 10:14 pm

*As Abari formed the wall, and my hand hit the wall, there would be a violent explosion, as lightning crackled and lept all over, throwing up dust everywhere. Although Abari could track me using my own spirit, me may not have the reflexes that I have, nor the speed. Thus, I would combine my KG nerve manipulation and the Chrono Self-Speed, as I also activated Shrewish Senkaku Raikogan. As the wall vanished, I would become a blur again, but this time, I would move much faster than I had before, vanishing, and in the same instand reappearing under and behind Abari, still moving at a speed much higher than before. As I came near Abari, this time, I would make a single seal, as Akairaikou burst out from every part of my body, bolts blasting out everywhere, as I aimed a Akairaikoukiri Punch towards Abari's lower back, still moving at speeds much higher than before, so fast, that Abari might not even have time to throw up a defense. As the one hand thrusted the punch, the other I would use to motion downwards, as I prepared my next move*
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Entering Escellsia...   Entering Escellsia... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 7:13 pm

((....I thought I did this also im taking the assumption that chronology stuff is soul based cause its a study))

(-Abari would be surprised at the speed displayed by Falx was quite amazing his soul would spark when ever he moved in his blur like fashion as he would then try something on a whim. He would release a burst of the turquoise energy that he recently obtained through a mission. The turquoise energy had the ability to increase soul energy as well as weaken others. So he would weaken the soul energy used to make him faster, he would still be pretty fast but only fast enough for me to respond to. As for the A Bolts shot in random directions abari begin to flash step in between the two as he looked and saw the punch of lightning he would add reiatsu to his hands as this Byakurai kiddo and use this to combat his punch of lightning as well. The two would stand in a clash of both red and white lightning trying to figure out which one would win this clash -)
Back to top Go down
Kami
Admin
Kami

PostSubject: Re: Entering Escellsia...   Entering Escellsia... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 7:13 pm

The member 'Abari Yatsutoru' has done the following action : /dice

'Chances (10-sided)' : 10
Back to top Go down
https://escellsianrealm.rpg-board.net
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Entering Escellsia...   Entering Escellsia... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:45 pm

((It would be my luck that you would roll the highest number on the die.... Rolling Eyes And no, the only Study with spiritual powers is of course, Necromancy....Chronology deals with time and speed manipulation....And lastly, Doesn't turquiose energy consume all other types of energy....? And the other blue and silver energies of Scalibur do the soul-thingy...? Not sure, just checking....))

*As Abari tried to lower my speed with some sort of Soul trick, it wouldn't work on the simple fact that my speed had very little to do, if nothing, with spiritual forces. As for the punch, I would have speed on my side, as well as the power of Akairaikou....hopefully it stood up to the Kiddo....(though, probably not... Neutral )*
Back to top Go down
Kami
Admin
Kami

PostSubject: Re: Entering Escellsia...   Entering Escellsia... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:45 pm

The member 'Falx' has done the following action : /dice

'Chances (10-sided)' : 8
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Entering Escellsia...   Entering Escellsia... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:45 pm

((Right I got them confused my bad))

(-It seems as though the white lightning fist would work and as such would send falx back towards the ground causing a large static like crater to form. A mixture of both the White and A. lightning would be seen throughout the area as abari shook his hand that collided with it, Even though he won that shit still hurts. but no mater he had to go through the pain as he chased down falx the white lightning fist still charged as he attempted to punch clean through to his body hoping to catch off guard as he tried to get up from the crater-)
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Entering Escellsia...   Entering Escellsia... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 10:12 pm

*Unfortunate as it was that I was moving at such a high speed that I would be hurt all the more with Abari's attack throwing me back into the ground. Having this new lightning coursing through me was not a pleasent experience, especially for one who used lightning so often. However, as Abari came towards me again, no doubt to try and use this to his advantange, I decided to kick the notch up a little*

Nimbus Style...

*There would be a sudden movement, as a huge paw and arm of a very large beast shot out of the create I was in. The paw, and soon to be claw was that of a large Nimbus Beast that I had formed. The beasts large head appeared out of the dust, as it swiped its claw towards Abari, trying to tear him and his white lightning to shreds with the powers of Nimbus. Meanwhile, I would cause Aoiraikou to turn the earth in the bottom of the crater to dust and continue on, creating a path underground, as I quickly escaped out, moving at the speeds that Abari had such a hard time keeping up with, as I shot into the sky, changing to a bolt of Akairaikou as I shot up. As I hit the sky, there would be a large boom of lightning, as suddenly, Nimbus as well as other clouds rolled across the sky, flashing lightning. The wind started to pick up, as it also started to rain. The Nimbus Beast would continue it swiping at Abari, as I watched from above*

(Nimbus Beast)
Entering Escellsia... - Page 2 NimbusMode
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Entering Escellsia...   Entering Escellsia... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 3:54 pm

(-Abari eyes would widen as he saw the beasts claw appear from nowhere and would quickly bounce off of its his paw back into the sky as he formed a sign. His hands both covered in navitas energy as the green pentagram would form behind me.Suddenly the pentagram begin to ripple as three heads could be seen.-) "Necro Style..." (-This was the Liche dragon that he recently discovered as it begin to combat with the nimbus beast releasing large blast of the concentrated soulforce towards the nimbus.-)

(-Now noticing the rain and thunder begin to pick up as he focused onto his Falx soul and saw that he was up in the sky. abari would twirl his sword as he added chakra to his feet as he begin flash stepping to somewhat of the spped falx was but not entirely as he would appear on all sides of him via after images as he aim to slice right through falx-)
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Entering Escellsia...   Entering Escellsia... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 10:35 pm

*As the Liche dragons appeared, and started to attack the Nimbus Beast, it would suddenly disperse, as the Nimbus that made it up suddenly spread out all around the dragons, and reformed into ten Nimbus Beasts. Each one quickly roared, sending a large blast of concentrated lightning and wind at the dragons, as they also swiped their claws at them, which would probably cut through the bone easily.

Meanwhile, as Abari came towards me, I would also have been tracking him, and as he was about to appear, I would unleash a Chrono Field, which was a field around me covered in tiny purple dots. As Abari would enter this field, and he probably would, since he was aiming to slash me with his weapon, he would have to come close. Thus, as he would enter the field, he would feel himself be forcefully pulled down to a much slower speed, and thus, some of the after images wouldn't appear. And as Abari appeared, I would thrust my hands outwards*

Burakkuraikou Nagashi!!!

*At once, Burakkuraikou would stream out in every direction from me, and also protecting me by covering me from all angles. This Raikou was different, much different, and thus Abari might have a harder time with it. Burakkuraikou constantly vibrated trillions of times per second so that almost anything that touched it would be forced to simply explode with the force. Since the Burakkuraikou shot out everywhere, and since Abari was quite close to me, and should be slowed down by the Chrono Field, he might get pretty damaged by the attack, and I would have an very large amount of protection. As all of this happened, the Nimbus that was all around would start to close in around us in a sphere shape, which would lock Abari in with me, as the Nimbus started to glow red with energy, as Akairaikou started to conduct through it, creating a much tougher Nimbus Technique, Bloody Nimbus*
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Entering Escellsia...   Entering Escellsia... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:19 pm

(-In that moment An arc type shielded would appear in front of him as it aimed to block against the B.lightning, but unfortunately it didnt provide the right defense for it and so it would blast him back down towards the ground. Badly wounded.-)

(-Meanwhile the liche dragon would emit a powerful barrier of a concentrated soul force that would block against the barrages of lighting. the dome would crack some as it would explode the soulforce barrier causing a an explosion of epic proportions hopefully causing the nimbus beasts to blow up entirely or go back to one beast. Abari now looking up would struggle to stand as his body began pulsating with reiatsu. A white aura would form around him and explode into a fiery red. the area around him begin to boil from the intense heat that he was emitting. He would then begin to rise from the ground staring at falx as his zampaktou begin to burn red -)

"Erupt! ken-kasai!!"
(-His spiritual pressure was being released to its maximum level it had with out being in bankai which was strong enough to knock a 7th rank out for some weeks by simply gazing at him. Abari was pissed, as he made is way towards Falx. His scythes where glowing blue as static electricity began to flow around them (Hiryugekizokushintenraiho) As it then turned to a mixture of purple as it was drenching with purple flames from them as well. (haien). At a reasonable distance abari would send multiple waves of the combined kiddo towards falx in a machine gun fashion. the haien part of the attacks would instantly burn away the chrono field away as it aimed to do the same thing if he were to use any of those lightning moves as well-)
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Entering Escellsia...   Entering Escellsia... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:52 pm

*As the explosion went up, and the Soulforce spread, the Nimbus Beasts would slide back a bit, bits of them breaking off here and there as the Soulforce's destructive nature probably was taking effect, although some difficulty with the Nimbus' strudy nature. As the dust cleared, the Nimbus Beasts would still be there, infact they would now be glowing red, like the Nimbus above, having been tramsformed into Akakumo (Bloody Nimbus) now, parts of them would stop breaking off, as they seemed to even grow a little again, sustained by the energy, as they each shot towards the Lich Dragons again, surrounding them from all sides, as the Nimbus Beasts shot Akairaikou out from their bodies as they continued to attack with their claws and fangs, trying to weaken, and bring the LD's down.

Meanwhile, as the waves of the Kiddo approached, they wouldn't burn away the Chrono field, considering that was only at very close distances away from me, and the Kiddo wouldn't make it that close. I would quickly motion towards the Akakumo that was all around me, which would have probably protected me from the majority of the Kiddo itself, however, I liked to do more. I quickly used both the power of the Third Law of Thermodynamics and my Shrewish Senkaku Raikogan to make the Akairaikou sudden exhibit freezing cold temperatures instead of burning hot ones. At the same time, I would lower the temperature of the Nimbus and the air around to hundreds of degrees below zero, as it continued to rapidly drop. As the Kiddo then hit, the Akakumo would take the blunt of the damage while at the same time, weakening the Kiddo by lowering the temperature so much. Thus, only a few layers of the Akakumo around me were damaged. However, at the same time that was happening, large thick pillars of Akairaikou, the newly changed to exhibit cold, would fall all around the field, not particularly aiming for Abari, but all around the field, although if Abari got in the way of one, he might had been finished off. I would continued to stir the Akakumo around me, as I watched the pillars fall, and to see what Abari would do*

Hum...he's wounded....wonder how long this will last....
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Entering Escellsia...   Entering Escellsia... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:44 pm

(-Abari would watch as his kiddo hit its target but form some reason it wouldn't work.Now noticing the falling pillars he would take note that the weren't necessarily aiming at him so he begin to go and weave in between them feeling the properties of them instead of being hot its cold now. abari would appear on the of the chrono dome and would flash step on all sides of the dome releasing multiple sho's from his hand. Each sho had enough force to crush a medium sized house to rubble as it was trying majority to penetrate the dome and head towards falx. The kiddo would be twice of that due to my zampaktou now being in shikai form-)

(-The liche dragons three heads would split into nine heads as each head was charging an even more condensed blast of soulforce as well as the turquoise energy would begin to absorb most of the energy being emitted from the nimbus beast and adding it towards the soul force blast as each of the nine headed dragon released the soul force blast simultaneously causing a blinding green light to illuminate the field hoping that it would take out the beasts-)
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Entering Escellsia...   Entering Escellsia... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:02 am

((Not sure where you get Chrono-dome...theres just a small area thats around my body that has time and speed flucuations, but otherwise its just the Akakumo/Bloody Nimbus thats all around me....))

*As the pillars fell, they would hit the ground, can cause it to be completely filled with electric charges of Akairaikou, which could cconduct through any medium, even the ground, so as soon as the first one hit, Abari would feell the surge shoot through him through his feet, since he wasn't off the ground when they hit, and thus he would have Akairaikou surge through him, even if for a few moments, it would cause some damage to him. As Abari then went all over and around the Akakumo dome that was around me, releasing Shos which were quite powerful, they would only leave small craters in the extremely resistant and bound Nimbus form, which would then regenerate back, filling in the holes. As Abari appear all around the dome also, Akairaikou would surge out of it in many bolts, shooting out to try and hit him again. There would be another sudden flash, this time a more orangish hue, as ten bolts of Orjijuraikou shot towards Abari from all different sides, and as they appeared, Abari would suddenly feel a large and very hot flash of heat compared to the otherwise freezing temperatures that the Akakumo was giving off, as the star-hot Raikou shot towards Abari, trying to hit him, and vaporize him from the extensive heat.

Meanwhile, as the pillars of Akairaikou shot into the ground, it would also spread throughout the battlefield, even towards the beasts. As the Nimbus Beasts were quickly driven back then by a wave of soul and absorbing energies, the Akairaikou would suddenly surge up through the ground into the 9 headed lich, and would then also surge through the rest of it, using even the various energies that made it up as a conductor, as it constantly surged through it with maximum power, which would probably be enough to break it to pieces. At the same time, the waves of Akairaikou moving through the ground would feel the beasts, as they became even stronger and bigger, each thrusting an ever ground paw towards the lich, as slicing waves of wind shot through the air at all sides of the lich, and flowing with Akairaikou, the wind slices would aim to slice through the now delicate bones of the lich weakened from teh surging Akairaikou, trying to totally disassemble it down, and destroy it*
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Entering Escellsia...   Entering Escellsia... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:17 am

((reminder))
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Entering Escellsia...   Entering Escellsia... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:02 pm

((Sorry aint been on the computer in a while))

(Abari would jump into the air after feeling a jolt into both feet but o only find out that his feet were both numb to the point where he couldn't feel them for a minute or two but he couldn't let that stop him he began to dodge the A.Bolts of lightning as he was firing the shows only to see that they were regenerating but would then feel the sudden heat as he added haien to his scythes as he deflected one of the O.Bolts with the haien. As he saw that it some what work and so he would then send that in a wide spread type fashion aiming either cancel out or repel the bolts. Now abari would turn around as his hands glowed a dark purple as a mixture of the haien was still in place as suddenly falx was now surrounded into a black and purple box covered in flames of haien. The flames would be heated to the point where they can turn skin into ash if not careful as suddenly spears of haien would come and try and skewer falx while he was trapped inside of the box-)

(-The liche dragon would then disintegrate into the ground having being surged with lightning and the massive paws of the other beast but only to leave a small gift. Once again another explosion of navitas,soulforce and reiatsu into the surrounding area of the beast with 3xs the original power it had in an attempt to kill of the beast-)
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Entering Escellsia...   Entering Escellsia... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:24 pm

((I assume these walls appeared around me within my own dome...? Since, I am surrounded by Akakumo....))

*As the explosion from the lich shot outwards, it would blast the Nimbus beasts back, causing them to become distorted and what not. However, as the last shock waves passed over, all the beasts Akakumo would form together in the center of the blast area, creating a very large Akakumo Beast, which shot up into the air in a burst of speed.

Meanwhile, as the box appeared around me, I would already be in Akairaikou Sky Form, and thus be basically immune to these temperatures, since my body already radiated them. However, as the box appeared, I quickly went to work. At once, Burakkuraikou blazed around me, as I at the same time enacted the First Law. At once, I stabbed my hand downwards, as Burakkuraikou blast through the bottom of the box, and all through the rest of it as well. The reason that it blasted right through the bottom, but only there was two things. The first was the First Law, which allowed me to convert energy of any kind into another form of energy of my choosing, and thus Reiatsu changed into simple heat energy. However, being limited as I was, it couldn't do this to the entire body, thus just the bottom, and combined with the vibrational powers of the Burakkuraikou, it would easily break through the bottom, which I would escape from. The rest of the box would be ravaged by Burakkuraikou, and as it vibrated literally trillions of times per second, it would probably disrupt the box even if just a little.

As I escaped, the Akakumo Beast, now much bigger than before, and completely red, would appear behind Abari, as at a very blurring high speed, it grew about 50 more paws and claws, as each one came at Abari, trying to slash and bash him into a pulp, and from multiple angles and directions too, trying to confuse him. As Abari was attacked, I would land on top of the Akakumo's back, as I formed a growing mass of energy in my hand, as it started to grow, and fluctuate, as I continued to warp and change it, waiting to see what Abari did about the many claws threatening him*

Abari-san, your Kiddo spells are the best I have seen yet....although you seem more of a Shinigami than a Shrew....

*I would say, more jokingly than anything else, as I continued to build the energy in my hand*
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Entering Escellsia...   Entering Escellsia... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:46 pm

((I cant believe I get to use this.))

(-Abari began to flash step / slash with his scythes covered in turquoise energy draining the beast with each strike he made and since there were so many of them it helped him out more and more. once with enough energy he would expand then energy in a Super explosive wave type manner as the turquoise energy was literally draining the life of the beast since it too was made of energy as each wave touched it drained it100xs so naturally it should be destroyed if not weak to the point where it would be destroyed by a single slash.-)

"Well, I was a shinigami before I became a shrew" (-Abari would form a sign as his hand glowed to that of a yellow color as he pointed towards falx-) Rikujōkōrō!!(- from his hand six thin, wide beams of light that slam into falx's midsection, holding him in place. he wouldn't be able to move any part of their body including the parts that were not struck by the beams-)

"Limit of the thousands hands, respectful hands, unable to touch the darkness. Shooting hands unable to reflect the blue sky. The road that basks in light, the wind that ignited the embers, time that gathers when both are together, there is no need to be hesitant, obey my orders. Light bullets, eight bodies, nine items, book of heaven, diseased treasure, great wheel, grey fortress tower. Aim far away, scatter brightly and cleanly when fired
Hado # 91 Senjū Kōten Taihō
(-Erupting from his hands would be hundreds of sphere like objects aiming to erupt in a violent explosion of epic proportions towards falxs immovable body. It was traveling at speeds of Mach three and each explosion had enough power to decimate the field 10xs over with one explosion-)

((Also I feel as if i should roll for this))
Back to top Go down
Kami
Admin
Kami

PostSubject: Re: Entering Escellsia...   Entering Escellsia... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:46 pm

'Chances (6-sided)' : 5, 1, 5
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Entering Escellsia...   Entering Escellsia... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:29 pm

((Ah....auto-hit...? Shouldn't you say the beams were aimed towards me, not just hit me outright...? And another roll..... Rolling Eyes ))

*As the Akakumo was being eaten away by some energy that Abari was using, the beast would break up and disperse, leaving me floating there, and continuing to create whatever I was creating, which was just being finished by the time all the Akakumo cleared*

Time for something new then....Burakkuraikou Raikireme Fluxation!!!

*At once, there was a flash, as Abari started his Kiddo, as the build up of energy left my hand. This BRF, what I had been working on, was a combination of Burakkuraikou and the Gravity Flux. Basically, anything that was caught by it, from the extreme fluctuations of gravity and from the extreme vibrations of Burakkuraikou would have its individual molecular structure torn apart. If any sort of energy was to hit it, it would also be torn a part to nothingness so fast that there wouldn't be time to stop it from moving. As the blast shot towards Abari, it looked like a black atom like shape, with a sphere in the middle, gravity pulling in and out of it along with the Burakkuraikou streaming in, out and around it, as the core of the tech moved directly at Abari's chest at speeds almost completely and utterly untraceable by even an somewhat aided eye.

As this was used, the beams would hit my body, holding me in place, as lightning began to coverge from and around me, moving on its own thanks to the SSR as it tried to free me from the attack, as I tried to break myself down into individual electrons and move away from the attack, as Abari would try to finish his incantaion. If he did, he might not have time to throw up a good enough defense against the obilierating attack, as the incantaion Abari was using was quite long, and my attack was moving so fast*

((Ah, should we roll for my attack too....?))
Back to top Go down
Kami
Admin
Kami

PostSubject: Re: Entering Escellsia...   Entering Escellsia... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:29 pm

'Chances (6-sided)' : 6, 5, 6
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Entering Escellsia...   Entering Escellsia... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:39 pm

((Nevermind....XD))

Free....

*My evasion technique seemed to work, as before Abari could finish the long incantaion, I would be dispersed into individual electrons, which all then formed together into me again in the air above Abari, and on the other side of him. Also, the attack I had launched, because of the time constrains here, Abari's long incantaion, and the speed of the attack, Abari would be luck to still be conscious right now, much less all in one piece. As I then appeared on the other side and above, I would quickly spread my hands, as friction sudddenly increased all around Abari, so that his movements would be hindered quite a bit, and his clothes and body would start on fire or even he might be cut by the friction of the air molecules rubbing against his body, if he tried to move. Thus, all was looking quite grim for Abari at the moment, as I watched, making sure to keep good track of Abari, incase something funny should happen*
Back to top Go down
Kami
Admin
Kami

PostSubject: Re: Entering Escellsia...   Entering Escellsia... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:39 pm

'Chances (6-sided)' : 1, 4, 6
Back to top Go down
Abari Yatsutoru
Abari Yatsutoru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Entering Escellsia...   Entering Escellsia... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:00 am

(-Abari would indeed be caught off guard from that and such would be pwned from the attack that was previously made by falx but he wouldn't be down for he count just yet. Abari would have place several layers of danku around him in a kin tight fashion as a guard against the friction and other things that would be happening to him as haien, byakurai, and Hiryugekizokushintenraiho would form around the danku as well as abari began to form a mega explosive wave to hopefully defeat falx but it took time to do so, and his shield might fail against this new attack and such abari hoped that he have enough time to do the finishing blow -)
Back to top Go down
Kami
Admin
Kami

PostSubject: Re: Entering Escellsia...   Entering Escellsia... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:00 am

'Chances (6-sided)' : 6, 6, 6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entering Escellsia...   Entering Escellsia... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Entering Escellsia...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next