Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Entering New Territory. I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Entering New Territory. I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Entering New Territory. I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Entering New Territory. I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Entering New Territory. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Entering New Territory. I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Entering New Territory. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Entering New Territory. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Entering New Territory. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Entering New Territory. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Entering New Territory. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Entering New Territory. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Entering New Territory. I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Entering New Territory. I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Entering New Territory. I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Entering New Territory. I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Entering New Territory. I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Entering New Territory.

Go down 
+13
Cassius Redhunt
Unknown
Skye Silverclaw
Zennyth
Nenriki Chiken
Mayumi Suzugawa
Ayaka-Woulfe
Ezekiel
Mishiru
Kimichi
Susanoo
Lucius Blackthorn
Kami
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kami
Admin
Kami

Rep. : 0

Entering New Territory. Empty
PostSubject: Entering New Territory.   Entering New Territory. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 1:30 am

Entering New Territory. BlackholeResiz

A massive maelstrom of energy emerged from the sky, sending roughly 15 bodies plummeting to the ground. All were completely unconscious, several were battered and bruised, and all were new to this realm...
Back to top Go down
https://escellsianrealm.rpg-board.net
Lucius Blackthorn
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Lucius Blackthorn

Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Divinity

PostSubject: Re: Entering New Territory.   Entering New Territory. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 1:36 am

Lucius was the first one conscious, as always.. Somehow his stable internal structure prevented him from being out cold for too terribly long. Everyone else though, was in shambles. He didn't even know what hit him as the votrex struck, and he doubted anyone else knew for sure... until he eyed Skye, bloody and beaten. Lucius sighed somewhat, half in anger, half in remorse.

He began to wanter about the other bodies, looking and squinting ahead at the landscape. This certainly was not anyhere he'd ever been.. As he sniffed the air around him, he knew for a fact. Closing his eyes, he just sat, cross-legged on the ground. This was definitely not Vescrutia at all...
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
General of the Sunlit Kingdom
General of the Sunlit Kingdom
Susanoo

Rep. : 1
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Energy Type : Soul Energy

PostSubject: Re: Entering New Territory.   Entering New Territory. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 2:41 am

*Susanoo had once again blacked out and awoken to a new environment. He was already battered and bruised from previous events so the damage this one gave him was added to the long list.*
"Again...?"*Susanoo lay on the ground looking at his hand clenching a rather large scroll.*
"So I did get it..."*He heaved as he sat up. Different parts of body had begun to repair itself. Susanoo looked to his right to see Lucius stumbling about and his right arm dismembered from the rest of him.*
"...crap."*Susanoo got up and shuffled toward it, picking it up, and shoving it back in its socket. He was too weak to produce another limb at the moment. Looking around he quickly noticed he was no longer home...he felt nothing familiar about this place. Where was he?*
Back to top Go down
Kimichi
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Kimichi

Rep. : 2
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Chakra?

PostSubject: Re: Entering New Territory.   Entering New Territory. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 2:22 pm

Kimichi lay on the ground. out cold. When she finally did awake, her vision was foggy, although she sorta noticed the strange landscape she was in. She tried to sit up, but her body resisted her. She remained laying on the ground, slowly noticing the blood on the ground around her. Crap. Something drastic had happend and she didnt know what...
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Lucius Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: Entering New Territory.   Entering New Territory. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 2:33 pm

Moving his eyes along the bodies, he saw two moving. One he barly recognized, and another, female...

Wait, I know her...

He walked over, charging a bit of Absolution energy in his hand. At least that still worked in this place.. there was an energy field of some sort. He kneeled beside her, running his light blue hand over her to wash away pain and torn skin. Finally opening his eyes...

"Kimichi... correct?"
Back to top Go down
Mishiru
Special Jonin of the Swamps
Special Jonin of the Swamps
Mishiru

Energy Type : Chakra

PostSubject: Re: Entering New Territory.   Entering New Territory. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:41 pm

Mishiru landed with a grunt, opening her eyes wearily. She was a good distance from a group of people strewn on the ground like her. Groaning, she forced herself into a sitting position to notice something rather disastourous. Every single cut on her arms where open and bleeding.

"Goddamm it-" she begun, before groaning again. Her leg was bent at an odd angle. It was broken, and at the moment, there was nothing she could do. Summoning up her strength, she began cleaning her wounds with alittle water. The last thing she needed was an infection...
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
White Shrew of the Province of Kiez
White Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Ezekiel

Rep. : 5
Nation : Province of Kiez
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

PostSubject: Re: Entering New Territory.   Entering New Territory. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:51 pm

*I would start to sit up with a groan, as the last thing I remember was sudden blackness, and a horrible sucking sound. I look around so see others in the same condition as me, or worse. With a quick check, I realized all my shinobi abilities were in check, and intact. However, there seemed to be a new source of energy flowing through me too, although, I had no idea what it was, and seemed to have difficulty focusing it. It definiatly wasn't chakra, whatever it was. I use my mental skills to scan everone there, making sure everone was still alive. I also felt Skye's mind among them, as I realized that was why I was here, somewhere....I quickly expanded my mind further out to encompass the entire planet which we were on, and further out too. I realized this wasn't Vescrutia, but somewhere else....*
Back to top Go down
Ayaka-Woulfe
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Ayaka-Woulfe

Guild : The Covenant

PostSubject: Re: Entering New Territory.   Entering New Territory. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:33 pm

"WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH!" Ayaka cried, only just falling from the sky from the portal-thinggy. She flipped a few times, landing on her feet. Other then feeling sore all over, she was overall alright. Looking around at the bodies, she frowend. "Oi, is this where Rose keeps her corpses or somethin'?" She muttered, looking arounnd. "Oi! Lu!" she cried, waving as she recongnized her friend.
Back to top Go down
Mayumi Suzugawa
Drifter, 6th Rank
Drifter, 6th Rank
Mayumi Suzugawa

PostSubject: Re: Entering New Territory.   Entering New Territory. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:37 pm

Mayumi was a few yards away from Ayaka, but had been knocked out from the ordeal. Lucifer the kitten guarded his mistress, hissing at whoever came near, and taking a swipe at them with thorny little claws.
Back to top Go down
Nenriki Chiken
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Nenriki Chiken

Energy Type : Reality Sowing, Tattos, Object Surge, (Elemental) Chakra

PostSubject: Re: Entering New Territory.   Entering New Territory. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:45 pm

Nenriki didn't hit the ground, for her tattos spiraled of her body in instinct even though she was unconsious, taking the form of tentacles and holding her upright. She seemed okay excepet for the unconcious part.
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

Rep. : 3
Energy Type : Magic

PostSubject: Re: Entering New Territory.   Entering New Territory. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:48 pm

Zennyth floated down merrily atop her metal broom, humming a tune as she descended. Oh, this would be FUN~!! She had a WICKED headache though. She landed, then looked around. Everyone seemed to be in pretty bad shape...
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
King of the Sunlit Kingdom
Skye Silverclaw

Rep. : 14
Energy Type : Solar

PostSubject: Re: Entering New Territory.   Entering New Territory. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:56 pm

Sprawled on the ground face-down, was a burnt-orange haired figure with scratches and cuts and torn clothing all over his body. Skye was still asleep, passed out after the events that had taken place during the fight with Rose. Something went wrong, terribly wrong..

He got up, slowly, arms shaking with weakness. A bit of blood dripped from his elbow, and he coughed up a bit more as well. Then he looked around at the people with him... they were all familiar faces. Rolling onto his back, he sighed.. what on earth happened.. and where on earth were they....
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

PostSubject: Re: Entering New Territory.   Entering New Territory. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:59 pm

Zennyth noticed that guy over there who she hadn't met roll over and cough up some blood. That was never good... She skipped over to him, "Hiya~! We haven't met, but I'm Zennyth! Want me to heal ya a little bit~?" She asked cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

Rep. : 4
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Energy Type : Wonderland / Telekinesis

PostSubject: Re: Entering New Territory.   Entering New Territory. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:36 pm

*From the body that laid several yards away from everyone else, black steam began to rise from the facing down body. Slowly, the steam enveloped into smoke filtering over the small area, instantly turning the hue of a dark purple. Unknown's telekinesis was in affect, lifting his body upright. Bones shattered, bruises filling his body. His psi power is what kept him standing, floating above the ground. The cut over his body gave off a white steam which within seconds healed the wounds on the outside, retreating to fix inside.* Biokinesis....a beauty... *Unknown looked over seeing many shocked people of the entire event. Floating over to join them.*
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Entering New Territory.   Entering New Territory. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:42 pm

Skye groaned as he looked up, his vision blurry as the smiling face shined down on him. He was still in shambles, but managed to put on a very cold expression to the girl..

"...Fuck off..."

With that he plopped his head back down to the dusty ground, closing his eyes. He was in immense pain, but his pride refused to give in to simple healing. It was one of the reasons he barely even stepped foot into a hospital..
Back to top Go down
Zennyth
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Zennyth

PostSubject: Re: Entering New Territory.   Entering New Territory. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:05 pm

Zennyth wasn't discouraged by that, and simply let her broom turn into a pool of liquid metal as she began to murmur a few words.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Entering New Territory.   Entering New Territory. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:32 pm

Skye said nothing as the healing energy washed over him anyway. There was nothing he could do to stop it anymore, so he coldly accepted it.. not much other choice really. After a while, he got up, cracking his neck and adjusting on his feet, looking at the other bodies surrounding the place. Some were awake now, others still down for the count. He looked over to one area, seeing both Alyss and Linnea on the ground. He sighed, taking a seat in the pool of his own blood, just waiting..
Back to top Go down
Cassius Redhunt
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Cassius Redhunt

Energy Type : Luce di Luna, Reiatsu

PostSubject: Re: Entering New Territory.   Entering New Territory. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:58 pm

"Arghh......."

*Cassius awoke in pain, cursing in every language he happened to know, which were only 2. The pain was excruciating and he shuddered as he gritted his teeth to prevent from shouting. His arm was definitely broken...but within it he held something much more precious. He held an unconscious Linnea, still perfectly unscathed, save a scraped knee. The heartbeat of his sister against his chest wanted Cassius to give out a cry of joy, but he settled with a sigh of relief. He now worried about his own injuries: they were quite drastic. A deep and dark gash opened the side of his calf, allowing a pool of blood to run and the back of his shirt was thoroughly soaked in his own blood*
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Nation : Village Hidden in the Swamps

Character sheet
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Entering New Territory.   Entering New Territory. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:10 pm

"Well, well, well, what a fine mess your all in...."

*A voice would come floating across the area, as I appeared, looking around at the people all across the ground, and look up at the large Orb in the sky*

"Looks like you all need heal'en too..."

*I shrug, as several nymph witches appear, they already standing by me, but invisible, as they then become visible, and start to move around to each inividual, healing them, and attending to their needs. I would walk over to Lucius, who seemed the lest hurt out of the group*

"So, were did you all come from...?"
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Lucius Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: Entering New Territory.   Entering New Territory. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:30 pm

Lucius stood, silently, eyes still mostly closed, walking up to the stranger. He didn't really know what to say to explan where they were from.. he was just as confused as anyone else in the bunch.

"It's difficult to explain.. I'm not even sure where we are in relation to--"
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Entering New Territory.   Entering New Territory. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:30 pm

"We came here across dimensions, across timelines... all that crap. We're stranded here from a completely different universe, kid. No going back, so we need a new home."

Skye interrupted, noting Lucius's naivety. He was simply setting things straight for the nice woman, and informing her, who knew something about this place, that they were strangers.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Lucius Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: Entering New Territory.   Entering New Territory. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:34 pm

Lucius's heart sank. He turned to face Skye, sternly, looking at him with deep, angry red eyes, yet retained his calamity as he directed the one who'd gotten them into this in the first place.

"And how would you know that.... Silverclaw..."
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Entering New Territory.   Entering New Territory. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:36 pm

He stood as well, leaning against a nearby rock. He was looking at his hand, rubbing some dust between his fingers or something like that.

"Simple. I made the Reality Marble in the first place, so I think I should know what happens when it blew up. Major black hole created by raw, untame matter-creating energy. Not to mention Rose's Dark Matter. Oh, that didn't really help..."

He sneered, looking at Lucius directly now.

"Believe me kid.. I know what I'm talkin' 'bout."
Back to top Go down
Chizuni
Kage of the Swamps
Kage of the Swamps
Chizuni

Nation : Village Hidden in the Swamps

Character sheet
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Entering New Territory.   Entering New Territory. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:39 pm

" I see....."

*I look around at all the people*

"Well, guess I can can get you all back on your feet...."

*I flick my wrist, and a portal appears to the hospital in the Hidden Swamps Village*

"Hospital through there...even one MOVE IT!!!!"

*I say all this rather bossily, as then then turn back to the two boys, acting all nice and innocent*

"You should have yourself check out....those wounds look rather nasty...."

*I motion to the portal where I then move towards expecting everyone to follow, like I'm the shepherd, and everyone is a lost sheep*

>> Portal <<
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Lucius Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: Entering New Territory.   Entering New Territory. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:41 pm

Lucius ignored the portal, and immediately walked towards Skye, preventing him from doing the same. He had no plans on leaving just yet.

That damned grin he always had. Now more than ever, Lucius had had it with this man. His arm morphed, forming twice as many muscles and solid bone at the end, like a giant, arm-hammer, and lunged it straight at Skye, sending him into that boulder he was leaning on.

"And yet, you have no remorse for what you did to them; for what you even did to US... do you, you arrogant, egotistical prick..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entering New Territory.   Entering New Territory. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Entering New Territory.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next