Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
A Random....Encounter With Unknown. I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
A Random....Encounter With Unknown. I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
A Random....Encounter With Unknown. I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
A Random....Encounter With Unknown. I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
A Random....Encounter With Unknown. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
A Random....Encounter With Unknown. I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
A Random....Encounter With Unknown. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
A Random....Encounter With Unknown. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
A Random....Encounter With Unknown. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
A Random....Encounter With Unknown. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
A Random....Encounter With Unknown. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
A Random....Encounter With Unknown. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
A Random....Encounter With Unknown. I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
A Random....Encounter With Unknown. I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
A Random....Encounter With Unknown. I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
A Random....Encounter With Unknown. I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
A Random....Encounter With Unknown. I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

A Random....Encounter With Unknown.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
the General
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
the General

Rep. : 8
Nation : The Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

A Random....Encounter With Unknown. Empty
PostSubject: A Random....Encounter With Unknown.   A Random....Encounter With Unknown. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:40 pm

the General had felt Erik's presence fade away and immediately headed towards the last known location the signatures Erik's crystal were giving off was coming from. He also knew Erik must have died and needed to know what came of the Miller WarHammer
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

Rep. : 4
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Wonderland / Telekinesis

PostSubject: Re: A Random....Encounter With Unknown.   A Random....Encounter With Unknown. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:02 pm

Unknown would appear within an instant holding what seemed to be referred to as the Miller WarHammer. But Unknown renamed the weapon to his liking..."Ignorance". Unknown gripped his left hand on the handle of the hammer that was on his back, his Anti-Akuma weapon was wrapped around his face as he looked at General. "Nice upgrade eh?" Unknown would speak as the crystal stolen from Erik dangled about Unknown's neck, it was illuminating energy, energy Unknown stored to nullify the effects of the crystal as soon as it was reality ripped from it's sister half. "I kinda a like em, what do you like General?"
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Random....Encounter With Unknown.   A Random....Encounter With Unknown. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 7:01 pm

"I have come to talk to you about the Miller WarHammer and why Erik is dead or perhaps contained so my systems can not detect him. and that crystal of yours it isn't the real thing. But this one is." the General would say opening his neck and pulling out what he thought was his own.

(His neck is where he stores the crystal)

As he pulled it out the crystal in his hand would be a deep pink colour swirling with red properties. When Gerold captured the General he took the real crystal a replaced it with a fake one similar to the one h gave to Erik which Unknown now has. Gerold had then wiped the General's memories and sent him to battle with Falx in hopes he wouldn't realize Erik was dead right away or that Gerold even existed.

the General would look at the crystal he held in his hand and then placed flicked it away with fear it might try and control him or kill him. As he flicked it away it would appear back inside his neck. His neck would then glow sealing the fake crystal inside.

"Obviously something or someone doesn't want me to get rid of this. and where might my blade be and how am I still in this body without it." he then said at the same time reaching for his Banriu which was also missing.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: A Random....Encounter With Unknown.   A Random....Encounter With Unknown. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 7:10 pm

((Ahem, it's impossible to say that the crystal doesn't have the properties that Erik stated in his weapon list for by quote sorry General that if I did touch the crystal when I took it if it touched me would start breaking down molecules within my body. Technically you can't take back from what you say in post...are you saying your crystal is fake?))

"Oh this Hammer?" Unknown would thrust the hammer from out behind himself. The hammer was somewhat different, i seemed Unknown made minor upgrades that he saw fit that were difficulties for him to control which isn't much of a problem anymore. The crystal of Unknown's suddenly vanished when the scarf blew in front of it. "Well, if you wanna talk I'm ears open....but don't try to convince me to something...could be a deadly turn-around for your sake..."
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Random....Encounter With Unknown.   A Random....Encounter With Unknown. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 7:15 pm

(The crystal is a fake version of the real one the General has. It doesn create black holes and control darkmatter yes. but unlike the General kydarin crystal the fake red one does not have a almost limitless supply of energy to it. So spamming it won't work unless your character has the energy required to constantly keep it going)

"There was a sword that Erik had with him. It was around 4 feet long end would resonate every once and a while. It was mine and houses my soul. If you could get that back for me, it would be nice" the General would say.

"and did you kill Erik?" the General would say.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: A Random....Encounter With Unknown.   A Random....Encounter With Unknown. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 7:38 pm

"Sword....what sword...." Unknown began to question what sword General was talking about. If it was the Hammer then Unknown and General would no doubt have a clashing battle. "And Erik is dead...."
Back to top Go down
Adonis Elohim
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Adonis Elohim

Rep. : 0
Nation : The Citadel Risen from the Depths
Energy Type : PSY-ki

PostSubject: Re: A Random....Encounter With Unknown.   A Random....Encounter With Unknown. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:14 pm

†Being a member of the Academy himself, ELohim would just so happen to stroll notice to people in a sparring room as he strolled through. He decided to go and watch the match that he thought would be coming, and noticed a strong mental presence.†

"Well hello...somebody's got a strong mind...perhaps a psychic?"

†He approached slowly, leaning up against the wall and waiting to determine whether or not one of the two gentlemen was actually psychic, and how strong he was.†
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Random....Encounter With Unknown.   A Random....Encounter With Unknown. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:20 pm

"I would like to duel the one who was strong enough to take out Erik" the General said
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: A Random....Encounter With Unknown.   A Random....Encounter With Unknown. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:34 pm

Unknown turned towards the newcomer and smiled. His smile was slightly possible to see as the scarf around his mouth slipped to show his mouth which presented his glaring teeth clenched shut. "Powerful mind indeed I possess, and Erik I killed, didn't see too much to handle actually had him dead the moment he showed his pathetic face..." Unknown radiated his psy energy through the hammer. It seemed Unknown was about to fight two people and enjoyed a little blood here and there. But Unknown seemed a bit more cannibalistic than normal. What is perhaps the crystal re-acting this way? If so Unknown would be 10x deadlier than ever.
Back to top Go down
Adonis Elohim
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Adonis Elohim

PostSubject: Re: A Random....Encounter With Unknown.   A Random....Encounter With Unknown. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:49 pm

(Didn't actually expect to join the fight myself, but we'll see what happens)

†Elohim would remain perfectly calm at the seemingly bloodthirsty individual before him. Perhaps he to would end up being dragged into this fight?†

"Well... seems things might get dangerous here..."

†He thought to himself. As a precaution Elohim removed his spear from his back and leaned it against the wall next to him as he continued watching, his blue eyes and hair flooded with color as he watched intently analyzing every detail possible. Red speckling his hair and gold flooding his eyes as he stared silently.†
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Random....Encounter With Unknown.   A Random....Encounter With Unknown. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:53 pm

"Unknown, I will not die here" the General said pulling his arm back and going into a bracing stance.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: A Random....Encounter With Unknown.   A Random....Encounter With Unknown. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:04 pm

"General....the sword where is it?" Unknown would crack his neck in a inhuman way. It was definitely the crystal that was affecting his head, but his personality more than his mind, or was it possible for Unknown's mind to crack and shatter like a mirror. Even if unknown was to escape this strange persona was it possible to affect him in a lifetime effect? "Well, I am a 2nd rank, and indeed a psychic user....you are?" Unknown didn't much pay mind to General at the moment but more interested in this new male figure that appear in the room moments earlier.
Back to top Go down
Adonis Elohim
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Adonis Elohim

PostSubject: Re: A Random....Encounter With Unknown.   A Random....Encounter With Unknown. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:13 pm

"Ah! Rude of me. My name is Adonis Ares Elohim, peolple generally call me Elohim. I dropped by here because I felt a powerful mind that I thought might belong to a psychic. Glad to see I was correct"

†Elohim's eyes darted back and forth between the two gentlemen, comparing them as he waited to see what this psychic could do..†
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Random....Encounter With Unknown.   A Random....Encounter With Unknown. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:16 pm

(OMG an actual posting order I love it)

the General would remain where he was.

"A second rank versus my second ranking sheilds. This should be fun." the General said.

He did have a very powerful defense which was either 3rd rank or 2nd. He however lacked attacking power. Even his 5th rank offensive skill might be good. Or he might have to unleash this power he got back from Chizuni. Something he didn't know what would happen yet.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: A Random....Encounter With Unknown.   A Random....Encounter With Unknown. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:28 pm

"Seems to be a fun bloody battle to see power strength...I'll show you the improved power of Millers WarHammer also known as Ignorance..." Unknown's grip tightened as he would slam the hammer into the ground creating many cracks in the ground, the cracks quickly collided with a hologram system and made it glitch recreating the area in a strange area where it seemed to be in a large courtyard of the sort with large chess pieces scattered about. A Large marble tower stood at the side. Where the male figure would lean on the wall he would actually lean on a pawn's piece. Unknown stood as he glared at General. "If you have your soul in that sword can't you just detect it yourself? Unless you have directions to give me then I'll retrieve the sword for myself..."
Back to top Go down
Adonis Elohim
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Adonis Elohim

PostSubject: Re: A Random....Encounter With Unknown.   A Random....Encounter With Unknown. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:42 pm

(Posting order is a necessity)

†Elohim stared around as the area changed, noticing the pawn puzzle piece he would stare even more intently, anxious to see what the man could do, a look of excitement on his face as he watched.†
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Random....Encounter With Unknown.   A Random....Encounter With Unknown. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:49 pm

the General would hold his hand out one of the pawns would move ahead and knock out another pawn. the General hand would cause this hologram to break up and become data at the same time his own hologram would form and make it look like the chess piece had moved. the General holograms were different and had the same properties as a real object and could even sometimes have artificial sounds placed onto them. This was his real hologram system. and this system had a dampener placed onto it so he couldn't abuse it like once before.

The chess piece he just made would suddenly shift and begin turning itself into a mech resembling the GATX - 105 Strike Gundam with an ISWP on it's back. The mechs inside were all working machinery. Would unknown dismantled it was the question. the General would then imbed this mech with an artificial soul that was programmed to act like an OS for the mech and a newtype pilot at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: A Random....Encounter With Unknown.   A Random....Encounter With Unknown. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:01 pm

"Touche...but If Erik was no match I doubt you'll even penetrate my powers...heh..." Unknown would again slash the air with the hammer which would cause his body to rotate. The pieces around Unknown would deform and a small hole would form in the board and it seemed to suck in everything in the area. It was a wormhole like paradox which would pulsate distortion energy most likely deforming the mach and allowing it to form with the board and get drawn into the wormhole like black hole which would make anything disappear. "Nice weapon you guys made..." From Unknown his hidden third eye would appear scanning General and his energy stats. The Anti-Akuma weapon of Unknown's would within the wind separate by threads. It was quite unclear to General what this was at the time.
Back to top Go down
Adonis Elohim
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Adonis Elohim

PostSubject: Re: A Random....Encounter With Unknown.   A Random....Encounter With Unknown. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:14 pm

†When the wormhole began sucking things in, Elohim would activate his Kinetic Amp Territory, and reduece the Kinetic energy of everything within the territory, which extended in a 20ft radius around Elohim, would have its Kinetic energy reduced, which caused the wormhole to take no effect on him.†
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Random....Encounter With Unknown.   A Random....Encounter With Unknown. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 4:13 am

As the wormhole came into being the General would for the first time put his Phsychokenesis to the test by manipulating the kinetic energies around him creating a field much like the one Adonis had just made. This field was only active 2 feet from the General allowing things to be done inside without the kinetic energy nullification taking effect. Even then the field could be expanded to take effect at a whims notice.

As soon as this was done the General would summon forth his Wings of Light grafting the 8 wing like tachyon rods to his back. As soon as this was done he would open the wings fully allowing the maximum amount of Tachyon to be concentrated into the rods. After they would burst out making quite the show. This would create a second field which would work at the same time despite the kinetic nullification. This field had the power to repel attacks. This along with the nullification field the, 2 energy jammers, the mind jammer, the I-Field and the faraday shield was the General p[ride and joy defense.

What the General failed to realize at the moment was that his fake Kydarin Crystal did not have the energy regeneration properties of the original and was draining fast quickly depleting itself of the needed energies.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: A Random....Encounter With Unknown.   A Random....Encounter With Unknown. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:18 pm

((But you don't have your wings....Erik has well had them....so you wouldn't...))

Unknown would focus his little paradox like creation as it would suddenly stop. In Unknown's hand laid little bombs. Tossing them effortlessly into the paradox that stopped. Unknown would reform the ground yet would turn into a liquid like field, like a goo. "Think your little weapons will work eh? I'll just trip there machinery frequency and bam..." Which Unknown would do by using his mind power he would focus on frequencies in the air and concentrate them within the air. By Which would affect the Wing of Light which Unknown saw within the battle against Erik, he knew how to attack against that and with ease. As Unknown would suddenly and quickly form a hand sign with one hand as the other hand was holding the hammer. Suddenly 4 large puffs of smoke appeared behind and around Unknown. Condensing into the shape of large ghost like hands that radiated Unknown's telekinesis, and distortion energy with ease. The hands would create a shield in front of Unknown which would eradicate the energy and simply destroy it also. The fields that General created Unknown would notice when he sent a frequency discharge to scramble a signal, similar on stopping a signal towards the brain. Like you want to move your arm but it wouldn't happen since the signal would stop. Since General was half machine it would be ultimately his downfall if enough frequencies messed with his machine make-up. The hands would reappear from being destroyed from Generals energy. "You'll have quite the tough time...."
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Random....Encounter With Unknown.   A Random....Encounter With Unknown. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:33 pm

Unknown would successfully shut the General down. As this happened the General; eyes would go blanks and all his technology would purge from his body and suddenly be gone. Silence would befall the area making nothing but the sound of a few birds be heard. Just then a sudden sweep of energy would rush out from the General's body in all directions. This energy would soon pulsate in the form of two aura's one pink and one silver. These auras would create a field of intense heat and pressure making things inside it turn to slag. the General would slowly get up.

Once up his hair and headband would begin to flicker upwards as sparks ignited around his body filling the aura in a vast and powerful looking way. His eyes would turn pure grey and his body would pulse once and suddenly a mass amount of muscle would over take him expanding his size to around 9 feet tall. Looking at unknown a massive burst of pure energy would radiant from his body and sweep across the ground instantly charring it to an ashy crisp. His hair would continues to flicker upwards.

the General would burst into the sky like a rockets leaving a 10 foot deep crator where he once stood. In the sky he would turn back around to face unknown.
Back to top Go down
Adonis Elohim
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Adonis Elohim

PostSubject: Re: A Random....Encounter With Unknown.   A Random....Encounter With Unknown. I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:08 pm

"Well then suppose this a battle of brain or brawn?" †Elohim would continue watching the match wondering how things would turn out, though being an avid believer that the brain is most powerful, his money would be riding on the psychic.†
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: A Random....Encounter With Unknown.   A Random....Encounter With Unknown. I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:20 pm

Unknown's bombs would detonate releasing a distortion like energy over the field since they spread from the liquefy like chess board that formed like that from the paradox. The distortion would literally split the energy released from General into completely different directions and thus not affecting Unknown. For the energy that flung into the ground heading towards Unknown the four large puffs of smoke formed into four large ghostly like hands which would slam head on into the energy General thrust into the ground. The ghostly like hands would send the size of particles of black hole energy literally sucking the energy with ease. Thus making the hands thrust at General at different directions. Unknown's one arm turned into a smoke like substance, which would spread around Unknown and through the liquefied area underground.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Random....Encounter With Unknown.   A Random....Encounter With Unknown. I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:30 pm

(Well this technically cant happen anymore but anywho. If he dies here it doesnt happen cause it was all ruled out. but at the same time this does happen and who knows it a time paradox i had Gerold create and such)

As the General was being targeted with the hands from unknown he would suddenly vanish. This vanishing was not a result of his technology but was a result of pure and utter speed combined with time distortion. the General would appear directly behind Unknown and yell out a line at the same time as he attacked.

(anyone from ves would remeber this)

"DRAGON DECAPITATION STRIKE" he would yell as a massive dragon mouth would form around Unknown and aim to clamp down on him.

The tiny black holes would be constantly draining energy but the energy was being created at such a rate the black hole wouldn't be able to keep up. Just then the General's chest would explode and the prototype Kydarin Crystal would shatter sending fragments all over. The glorious battle Elohim expected was ended right then and there as the General's body was sucked into a black hole created by Gerold

(Since this doesnt fit into my grand plan story wise I ended it here. one so people dont get mad at me for disobeying rank and two like i said storyline)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Random....Encounter With Unknown.   A Random....Encounter With Unknown. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Random....Encounter With Unknown.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next