Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
The mercenary's story I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
The mercenary's story I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
The mercenary's story I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
The mercenary's story I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
The mercenary's story I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
The mercenary's story I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
The mercenary's story I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
The mercenary's story I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
The mercenary's story I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
The mercenary's story I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
The mercenary's story I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
The mercenary's story I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
The mercenary's story I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
The mercenary's story I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
The mercenary's story I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
The mercenary's story I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
The mercenary's story I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

The mercenary's story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Manyshot
Page of the Sunlit Kingdom
Page of the Sunlit Kingdom
Manyshot

Rep. : 0
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : spiritual essence

The mercenary's story Empty
PostSubject: The mercenary's story   The mercenary's story I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:06 pm

name: Manyshot
race: human
story:

At age six manyshot was discovered to obtain abilities allowing him to manipulate and create fire, acid and electricity. Ever since that day no babysitter was brave enough to care for him and on the rare case someone did watch him they NEVER denied what he wanted. If he wanted candy he got candy, if he wanted to stay up late he got to stay up late, and if he wanted to watch tv he got to watch tv. Over the years you thought that would be all but that was not enough, at age eight he began knowing whatever goes anywhere an animal was present especially if they were camping. And at age nine he was able to cause explosions with the snap of his fingers, because of such abilities no school would take him and he was home schooled ever since.

At the age of ten years old though someone had taken interest in him for his capabilities and powers and one day he was presumed dead killed in a semi accident where his body was sucked in the grill and chopped to tiny bits. In truth a martial artist master of a clan had taken interest in him and trained him in their style at first for three months straight he had to learn to control his blood and for each drop that was visible in a cut he got one lash from a barbed whip. The next three months after that he had learned to control his emotions in three straight months of meditation where others would tend to his absolute every need whilst he was meditating. If he was to exit meditation before ready he would take a steel toed kick to the back from his master lest he remained in meditation. After that he went into sense control where he spent three years per sense to train without using one different sense each set of three years. After difficult fights without a sense he relied heavily on he had learned to cancel one sense out to power and focus the others.

After those years of sense control he had become a senior instructor brainwashed into thinking this clan is family and no one else but one day a photo blew in the wind and came across manyshot in his sleep and every night for a week he would look at the photo of him with his real parents and wonder if this clan was truly his family. After the brainwashing had worn off because of the effect the photo he had he left the martial artist clan and escaped into the world and came across a mercenary looting his old abandoned home and after a quick battle between the two the mercenary explained what a mercenary was and had brought manyshot to his mercenary company leader whom had tested all his abilities and made him a mercenary with a given set of twenty revolvers and a sword where the blade is able to easily switch ends of the sheath it is to exit out of. After two solid years of in his definition easy training which surprised the other mercenaries to hear him call it easy he had gotten the basics of the sword and learned to shoot the revolvers decently and only furthered his training in the five more years of mercenary work. With work gone cold and sparse he heard rumor of a woman in Escallsia called Alyss and recalled the day he researched his family tree and came across that name as his younger cousin so he spent most of his funds to buy a specially modified motorcycle and drove on the long trip to Escallsia.
Back to top Go down

The mercenary's story
Page 1 of 1