Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Death Match. Only Equal Rank Welcome (No Antagonists) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Death Match. Only Equal Rank Welcome (No Antagonists) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Death Match. Only Equal Rank Welcome (No Antagonists) I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Death Match. Only Equal Rank Welcome (No Antagonists) I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Death Match. Only Equal Rank Welcome (No Antagonists) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Death Match. Only Equal Rank Welcome (No Antagonists) I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Death Match. Only Equal Rank Welcome (No Antagonists) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Death Match. Only Equal Rank Welcome (No Antagonists) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Death Match. Only Equal Rank Welcome (No Antagonists) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Death Match. Only Equal Rank Welcome (No Antagonists) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Death Match. Only Equal Rank Welcome (No Antagonists) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Death Match. Only Equal Rank Welcome (No Antagonists) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Death Match. Only Equal Rank Welcome (No Antagonists) I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Death Match. Only Equal Rank Welcome (No Antagonists) I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Death Match. Only Equal Rank Welcome (No Antagonists) I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Death Match. Only Equal Rank Welcome (No Antagonists) I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Death Match. Only Equal Rank Welcome (No Antagonists) I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Death Match. Only Equal Rank Welcome (No Antagonists)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zsa
Chunin of the Swamps
Chunin of the Swamps
Zsa

Rep. : 0
Nation : Village Hidden in the Swamps
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Cosmic

Death Match. Only Equal Rank Welcome (No Antagonists) Empty
PostSubject: Death Match. Only Equal Rank Welcome (No Antagonists)   Death Match. Only Equal Rank Welcome (No Antagonists) I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:37 pm

Zsa would wait in the nightime standin beneath the shadow of a tree. This was time for a deathmatch. Time to fuel the object Gig gave her and see how it would work.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Cross
Vanquisher of the Depths
Vanquisher of the Depths
Felicity Cross

Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : FEAR / VOODOO :D

PostSubject: Re: Death Match. Only Equal Rank Welcome (No Antagonists)   Death Match. Only Equal Rank Welcome (No Antagonists) I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:00 pm

(what object are you talking about? I'll fight as long as you tell me what it is xD)
Back to top Go down
the General
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
the General

Rep. : 8
Nation : The Province of Kiez
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

PostSubject: Re: Death Match. Only Equal Rank Welcome (No Antagonists)   Death Match. Only Equal Rank Welcome (No Antagonists) I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:01 pm

(Oroborous Stone or something. If Gig reads this he can tell both of us what it does)
Back to top Go down
Felicity Cross
Vanquisher of the Depths
Vanquisher of the Depths
Felicity Cross

PostSubject: Re: Death Match. Only Equal Rank Welcome (No Antagonists)   Death Match. Only Equal Rank Welcome (No Antagonists) I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:10 pm

((Thanks, anyways...remember and keep in mind that I have a temporary power boost and powers close to Erik such as supernova heat but to an extent and only temporary...I won't add that stuff until the blood fusion is complete so this is a reminder.))

Felicity would leap through the trees as she was holding a very identical and similar in power Ignorance or in other words 'Erik's Mill WarHammer'. It was quite heavy but nothing Felicity couldn't use. It was only temporary was what was ringing in her head. This power Unknown gave her it felt astounding running through her veins. Yet he told her to look for someone to fight against. "Well Hello....thar" Felicity would yell in the air deeply like an adventurer. She was no other than talking to the girl below.
Back to top Go down
Zsa
Chunin of the Swamps
Chunin of the Swamps
Zsa

PostSubject: Re: Death Match. Only Equal Rank Welcome (No Antagonists)   Death Match. Only Equal Rank Welcome (No Antagonists) I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:14 pm

(As does Zsa, she was formally Alieth and Erik ressurected her. She not super god or anything but had a energy boost)

As Zsa saw this girl walk into the area her own shadow and the shadows on the ground would suddenly turn from shadow to something resembling the night sky all in a 200 meter raduis of where she was.

"Hello" she said getting up from where she was. She was at least 10 meters tall right now and was sitting far enough away that it made her appear normal height.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Cross
Vanquisher of the Depths
Vanquisher of the Depths
Felicity Cross

PostSubject: Re: Death Match. Only Equal Rank Welcome (No Antagonists)   Death Match. Only Equal Rank Welcome (No Antagonists) I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:24 pm

"Hm....ya seem lonely......why are you tall.....what's in your hand...." Felicity would ask so many bazillion(Omg that's a word xD) questions as she would slam her hammer into the ground. It would create a large gapping crack in the ground. Felicity knew what this girl was waiting around for and she was ready when her hands erupted in a greenish red tint. It was the supernova energy that fueled her fear emotional energy which would possibly make her have the properties that of her mothers power, able to obliterate things. Yet with the power of supernova heat energy infused this might be possible. "Ready when you are hon..."
Back to top Go down
Zsa
Chunin of the Swamps
Chunin of the Swamps
Zsa

PostSubject: Re: Death Match. Only Equal Rank Welcome (No Antagonists)   Death Match. Only Equal Rank Welcome (No Antagonists) I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:31 pm

As soon as she said "Ready" the stars in the nighty sky that was created would suddenly twinkle. As they did this was this was a build up of cosmic energies. Not a second after the build up was done each and every star in the night sky would begin firing bolts of comic energy in Felicity's direction.

Zsa would reach for her Mirror 's Fragment and draw it along with her Blade of lust. The blade of lust would cause a purple mist to pour out from the sword and cover the battlefeild in a smoke that was a toxin that would cause the enemy to feel extremely lustful making them loose concentration easily. This smoke would also blanket the night sky effect so the pin points of light from which the cosmic bolts were fired from would be unseen.

The Mirror's Fragment blade would ignight taking the form of the Ignorance Miller WarHammer
Back to top Go down
Felicity Cross
Vanquisher of the Depths
Vanquisher of the Depths
Felicity Cross

PostSubject: Re: Death Match. Only Equal Rank Welcome (No Antagonists)   Death Match. Only Equal Rank Welcome (No Antagonists) I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:45 pm

Felicity never was attracted to people except for blood lust. That was the only lust she had was the sight of someone in pain and oozing blood. It made her feel nice inside from those types of sights. Yet lustful of other people never was once within her mind she was the type of people that weren't attracted by the thoughts of the opposite or same sex. Since it was a toxin and toxins have particles since it's a gas like or even if it has a structure of the sort. Felicity would fire her green energy from one of her hands into the hammer and she would lift and slam her hammer into the ground as a green energy erupted from the hammer's tip and flung upwards into through the smoke created from the lust sword. The green fear emotional energy would disrupt and decay the toxin from molecule transfer of Felicity's energy. This energy would grow in power within each second it was released from Felicity. So if it was out of her body then it could double in power over a short period of time since this was possible with the power boost. Felicity's hammer would not just stop there either. When she lifted the blade energy escaped and flung into the air since the toxin was stretching that far up. Within a 4 seconds the toxins would disappear at a quick pace. Yet to Felicity's surprise when the green fear energy escaped into the air it would disrupt the bolts of cosmic energy that Zsa created. Felicity took note of this quickly and gave a sly smile. "I know you now..." When Felicity saw that Zsa's weapon transformed into the hammer she had she knew it wouldn't be able to control or even create the energy Felicity released, and if so then Zsa would die since that energy in human contact other than Felicity would decay the human body.
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

Nation : Fuck nations
Guild : No interest
Energy Type : Nanobots, Electromagnetic energy, Fission and Fusion Reactions

PostSubject: Re: Death Match. Only Equal Rank Welcome (No Antagonists)   Death Match. Only Equal Rank Welcome (No Antagonists) I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:55 pm

Ouroboros emblem

1. large stored energy supply
2. tracking device
3. data recording
4. calibrator for Gig's satellite, complete with large ass rape beam (Mjolnir, the Hammer of Thor)
5. Your's has a powerful ass bomb with a wide range, that will blow if you die, and if it's tampered with, it's part organic and attached directly to your heart so try not to scare it o.o
Back to top Go down
Zsa
Chunin of the Swamps
Chunin of the Swamps
Zsa

PostSubject: Re: Death Match. Only Equal Rank Welcome (No Antagonists)   Death Match. Only Equal Rank Welcome (No Antagonists) I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:58 pm

(For some reason I have never won a duel ever.)

As the hammer began to eat away at Zsa's body she would revert the sword back to it's normal form and sheath it. Sheathing ti would cause her body to revert back to the way it was prior to unsheathing it. This effect was just an ability of the Mirror's Fragment. After she sheathed it she would vanish and like before thousands of twilight beams the size of needles would blast for Felicity.

(Can I use this energy Gig?)
Back to top Go down
Felicity Cross
Vanquisher of the Depths
Vanquisher of the Depths
Felicity Cross

PostSubject: Re: Death Match. Only Equal Rank Welcome (No Antagonists)   Death Match. Only Equal Rank Welcome (No Antagonists) I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 10:05 pm

"AHAHAHA YOU THINK THIS WILL STOP ME! Wrong...." Felicity's hands would again erupt in a strange green fear emotional energy that would take a form of electrical jolts that purged into the ground and air. As it went into the air it would use the air molecules to travel faster to gain more strength to stop the on coming barrage. Yet to be safe she would slowly move her hand in front of her as a large shield made of dolls that overlapped her many times over would form. "Ok concentrate on their eyes and form together....like his eye..." Felicity would condense all the eyes of the voodoo dolls to form together creating a large eye ball that covered the shield. It able to move would be Felicity's outside eye to see what the hells going on. "Where'd ja go?!"
Back to top Go down
Gig
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Gig

Nation : Fuck nations
Guild : No interest
Energy Type : Nanobots, Electromagnetic energy, Fission and Fusion Reactions

PostSubject: Re: Death Match. Only Equal Rank Welcome (No Antagonists)   Death Match. Only Equal Rank Welcome (No Antagonists) I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 10:11 pm

(its there to be used my friend, you're in the army and so you are free to use w.e I give you to its fullest, except the satellite since I haven't told the army about it yet, but yea, have fun with the energy.)
Back to top Go down
Felicity Cross
Vanquisher of the Depths
Vanquisher of the Depths
Felicity Cross

PostSubject: Re: Death Match. Only Equal Rank Welcome (No Antagonists)   Death Match. Only Equal Rank Welcome (No Antagonists) I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:55 pm

((Bumpy Humpty Dumpty >3 ))
Back to top Go down
Tatsui Suou
Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Tatsui Suou

Nation : Province of Kiez
Energy Type : Reiatsu, Navitas, Medium Leveled Magick

Character sheet
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Death Match. Only Equal Rank Welcome (No Antagonists)   Death Match. Only Equal Rank Welcome (No Antagonists) I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:38 pm

(( Your talk about Felicity made you all inspired to use her. xD ))
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Rep. : 8
Nation : The Province of Kiez
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

PostSubject: Re: Death Match. Only Equal Rank Welcome (No Antagonists)   Death Match. Only Equal Rank Welcome (No Antagonists) I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:22 pm

(hold your horses i work 12 hour shifts now)
Back to top Go down
Felicity Cross
Vanquisher of the Depths
Vanquisher of the Depths
Felicity Cross

PostSubject: Re: Death Match. Only Equal Rank Welcome (No Antagonists)   Death Match. Only Equal Rank Welcome (No Antagonists) I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 3:43 pm

((Bump? D: ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Match. Only Equal Rank Welcome (No Antagonists)   Death Match. Only Equal Rank Welcome (No Antagonists) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Match. Only Equal Rank Welcome (No Antagonists)
Page 1 of 1