Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Hilden's pre-rank exam training (no antagonists please) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Hilden's pre-rank exam training (no antagonists please) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Hilden's pre-rank exam training (no antagonists please) I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Hilden's pre-rank exam training (no antagonists please) I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Hilden's pre-rank exam training (no antagonists please) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Hilden's pre-rank exam training (no antagonists please) I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Hilden's pre-rank exam training (no antagonists please) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Hilden's pre-rank exam training (no antagonists please) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Hilden's pre-rank exam training (no antagonists please) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Hilden's pre-rank exam training (no antagonists please) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Hilden's pre-rank exam training (no antagonists please) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Hilden's pre-rank exam training (no antagonists please) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Hilden's pre-rank exam training (no antagonists please) I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Hilden's pre-rank exam training (no antagonists please) I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Hilden's pre-rank exam training (no antagonists please) I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Hilden's pre-rank exam training (no antagonists please) I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Hilden's pre-rank exam training (no antagonists please) I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Hilden's pre-rank exam training (no antagonists please)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hilden Alderon
Thane of the Province of Kiez
Hilden Alderon

Rep. : 0
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Chi, Navitas, Soulforce

Hilden's pre-rank exam training (no antagonists please) Empty
PostSubject: Hilden's pre-rank exam training (no antagonists please)   Hilden's pre-rank exam training (no antagonists please) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:11 pm

*Hilden would be cleaning and maintaining his equipment awaiting someone to face ina spar to check if he was ready for a ranking exam once more*
Back to top Go down
the General
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
the General

Rep. : 8
Nation : The Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's pre-rank exam training (no antagonists please)   Hilden's pre-rank exam training (no antagonists please) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 5:51 pm

the General would appear inside the Chamber holding out a taco.
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's pre-rank exam training (no antagonists please)   Hilden's pre-rank exam training (no antagonists please) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:47 pm

*Hilden sighed seeing general* "you again look i told you all i know of earth and i cannot go back even if i wanted to"
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's pre-rank exam training (no antagonists please)   Hilden's pre-rank exam training (no antagonists please) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:09 am

the General would draw his Banriu and hold it out. "This time we duel then I ask for your assistance" he said
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's pre-rank exam training (no antagonists please)   Hilden's pre-rank exam training (no antagonists please) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:29 am

"all right" *he would prepare by holstering his guns and drawing his katana* "you first"
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's pre-rank exam training (no antagonists please)   Hilden's pre-rank exam training (no antagonists please) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:30 am

the General's back would light up and in a rush of speed he would dash towards Hilden ready to swing his blade. At the same time he would prep two splitter missile in his chamber to fire at Hilden when the time was right.
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's pre-rank exam training (no antagonists please)   Hilden's pre-rank exam training (no antagonists please) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:20 pm

Hilden would instantly summon his demon wings with one black wing and one wing still there but existing in the spiritual realm, and with those wings accompanied with his jetpack his flying speed would double as he took off up high at the last moment to dodge the charge and would time it so the missiles would not have the best chance to hit either. behind him he would leave his soul whip as a tail baiting general to run into it having his soul get stuck to it*

"what? do you take me for a fool? i am from earth i know missile tactics"
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's pre-rank exam training (no antagonists please)   Hilden's pre-rank exam training (no antagonists please) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:08 pm

As Hilden came close to the General he would pitch his Banriu to the left letting it fly away. His missile had missed yes but they weren't done. They would explodes sending shards of heated metal towards where Hilden was. the General had left himself wide open.
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's pre-rank exam training (no antagonists please)   Hilden's pre-rank exam training (no antagonists please) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:24 pm

(you would be in the splash zone of the metal shards too general because hilden flew up not being in the shards way to block them from you)

*Hilden would fly upwards further and since general did nothing about the soul whip it would attach to general via his soul and Hilden would drag general behind him as he flew then would do a sudden stop so general flew directly into the roof with a thunderous crash. he would also have used general as a shrapnel shield to directly block the shrapnel since general was flying directly behind him in the yank of the soul whip*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's pre-rank exam training (no antagonists please)   Hilden's pre-rank exam training (no antagonists please) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:03 pm

AS hilden caught onto the General's soul he would feel it being tugged at. In a second he would let go of his soul bound blade and fling it away making dam sure it didnt get hit with his duranium tipped shards. the General's body would be safe as it automatically Quantized to avoid damage.
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's pre-rank exam training (no antagonists please)   Hilden's pre-rank exam training (no antagonists please) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:38 pm

*since the soul whip would have attached to the soul within the blade he would have grip on the sword via the soul whip*

(since you know its me miles and i know out of game of your whole soul takes over holder power i am going to inform you of the below)

*because the soul whip was an s type astral energy and not Hilden himself he would not be taken over by the sword and using it as a blade whip he would thrust it forward towards general as a rapid stab attempt then flicking the soul whip to slice at the last minute. As for the shrapnel he would transmutate demon skin to take the most of the shrapnel but still be somewhat harmed by it yet still able to fight. as a follow up Miles would animate the duranium tipped shrapnel within him as flying demon insects who would do Hilden's bidding and fly out of the entrance wounds of Hilden and swarm towards General in a mad rush*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's pre-rank exam training (no antagonists please)   Hilden's pre-rank exam training (no antagonists please) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:14 pm

(two things. 1:banriu has no sharp edges and is more of a container for the core blade. 2: duranium can not be controlled or changed. So I don't think manipulating it to act like insets would be effective that and it's nearly invincible))
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's pre-rank exam training (no antagonists please)   Hilden's pre-rank exam training (no antagonists please) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:37 pm

(counterpoints 1 ok then it is a blunt jab thrust with it flicked at the end to give you a sturdy and strong smack and 2 i know you general you are just making stuff up on the spot so you get your way, duranium is an inanimate object just like steel alloy or diamond in which he may animate as a demon temporarily although with you as a higher rank the chances are to hit or even do damage are low so suck it up! i am seriously not in the mood with current events occuring!!!)
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
King of the Sunlit Kingdom
King of the Sunlit Kingdom
Skye Silverclaw

Rep. : 14
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Energy Type : Solar

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's pre-rank exam training (no antagonists please)   Hilden's pre-rank exam training (no antagonists please) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:51 pm

((Hilden, sorry to say that the problem does stem from your end. Soul manipulation and control of others' objects is generally looked down upon. So the soul whip's ability to attach and control other soul-based objects can't be allowed.

As for General, no element or material is untouchable. While inanimate object control from another source isn't used often, it's still legal under the right circumstances. While Hilden indeed can't control the blade, it doesn't mean others can't.

Solution to the problem, all RP events will revert to this as the last post. No soul-based control for Hilden and no invincibility for General's weapon. Any questions? Send me a PM.))

"As Hilden came close to the General he would pitch his Banriu to the left letting it fly away. His missile had missed yes but they weren't done. They would explodes sending shards of heated metal towards where Hilden was. the General had left himself wide open."
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's pre-rank exam training (no antagonists please)   Hilden's pre-rank exam training (no antagonists please) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:56 pm

(oh yeah i guess in my anger i forgot that rule well i am still able to admit my mistakes)

*the soul whip would attach to general instead and yank at his leg trying to force General to kick himself in the back of the head while breaking his leg, as for the shards he would let them hit Hilden then unleash them right back as demonically animated insects made of duranium that would neatly swarm out of the wounds made to avoid any further injuries on Hilden*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's pre-rank exam training (no antagonists please)   Hilden's pre-rank exam training (no antagonists please) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:02 pm

the General's sword would arch back around like a boomerang and go for Hilden. the General who was caught by Hilden would take him for a ride. As soon as he latched on the General would would make a full 300km burst away from Hilden. Not before having his metal leg bent to all shits. as that happened one of his thrusters would shut down and suddenly he would be tossed out of loop.

(I'm way to nervous and scared and shaking to do this. I'm afraid of the General dying and how sad I'll be because me means a lot to me)
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's pre-rank exam training (no antagonists please)   Hilden's pre-rank exam training (no antagonists please) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:08 pm

(yeah how do you think i feel about miles and he is ina coma but do i make up s*** to keep him concious and alive? no! if it happens just deal with it and make a new character end of story)

*once the burst was felt Hilden released before his arm was yanked out of its socket and the demon insects kept their place awaiting chance to strike meanwhile, hilden dismissed the astral whip and brought out his sniper which he took careful aim and shot towards general while he was charging directly away from him in a straight line and fire with little chance to avoid since he was firing in his blindspot*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's pre-rank exam training (no antagonists please)   Hilden's pre-rank exam training (no antagonists please) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:12 pm

the General would detect gunfire. Being built for war he had this ability and the ability to detect a whole boat load of other stuff. the General would suddenly SlipStream. As he came back into reality he would appear behind Hilden with his wing's facing forwards and somehow already firing with Radion Energy at Hilden.

"Die" the General said as his blade finally came back and would smash into Hilden if he tried to avoid the Radion fire.
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's pre-rank exam training (no antagonists please)   Hilden's pre-rank exam training (no antagonists please) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:17 pm

*Hilden would quickly manifest demon flesh over him to shield some of the smash and as for the general most of the rest he would also use a plasma shield to resist the punch lest general gets his hand severely singed, and also would dodge best he could although he woulds till be knocked backwards where he would recover and send the duranium insects on assault and after dismissing all other tactics currently present except for the duranium insects he would summon the flesh eaters which were a swarm of demonic scarabs that would charge at any and all possible entrances to the insides of general and if they could not find one they would make one.*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's pre-rank exam training (no antagonists please)   Hilden's pre-rank exam training (no antagonists please) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:24 pm

(Since I didn't understand the last part I'll make something up.)

As the General blade and punch hit the plasma shield indeed his hand would be burnt but he would be forced to Quantize to safety without his sword. As his sword fell to the ground he would Quantize back directly under it. The resulting save would put the General inside a cloud of insects. Despite the Duranium blade being perfect he would put it away and remain behind his shields and fly backwards as fast he could without Quantizing..
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's pre-rank exam training (no antagonists please)   Hilden's pre-rank exam training (no antagonists please) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:28 pm

(the last part was basiclly he dismissed all but his duranium demon insects and replaced them with flesheaters. deadly demonic scarabs that eat the insides of anything)

*Hilden would charge forward followed by the flesh eaters and duranium demon insects as well and draw his assault rifle and spray a rapid chain of bullets at general*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's pre-rank exam training (no antagonists please)   Hilden's pre-rank exam training (no antagonists please) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:30 pm

the General would let the machine gun bullets bounce off his sheilds. He would smile with pride at his shields. They were however all he had to smile about.

"I'm unstoppable" he said firing Radion at Hilden again.

(Yeah, I'm going nuts and panicking but I forgot all about something, something very important)
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's pre-rank exam training (no antagonists please)   Hilden's pre-rank exam training (no antagonists please) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:34 pm

*the flesh eaters and duranium insects would be killed but Hilden would fly upward to dodge then unleash a leak of astral energy in astral form currently then he would rapidly let it swarm around general then solidified to close in on general with great pressure. and to worsen things he would make spikes emerge within the barrier
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's pre-rank exam training (no antagonists please)   Hilden's pre-rank exam training (no antagonists please) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:45 am

the General would simply float there with the dome of energy around him. His shields were constantly battling this energy keeping it from getting to his real body. To make it look like he had died the General would slipstream and replace his body with a Cloneral. The Cloneral would then lower it's shield making it look dead.
Back to top Go down
Hilden Alderon
Hilden Alderon

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's pre-rank exam training (no antagonists please)   Hilden's pre-rank exam training (no antagonists please) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:13 pm

(general i read up on slipstreaming and frankly that is rather powerful for your rank. do i need to bring skye in again?!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hilden's pre-rank exam training (no antagonists please)   Hilden's pre-rank exam training (no antagonists please) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hilden's pre-rank exam training (no antagonists please)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next