Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Susanoo vs the General I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Susanoo vs the General I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Susanoo vs the General I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Susanoo vs the General I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Susanoo vs the General I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Susanoo vs the General I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Susanoo vs the General I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Susanoo vs the General I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Susanoo vs the General I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Susanoo vs the General I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Susanoo vs the General I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Susanoo vs the General I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Susanoo vs the General I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Susanoo vs the General I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Susanoo vs the General I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Susanoo vs the General I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Susanoo vs the General I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Susanoo vs the General

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Susanoo
General of the Sunlit Kingdom
Susanoo

Rep. : 1
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Soul Energy

Susanoo vs the General Empty
PostSubject: Susanoo vs the General   Susanoo vs the General I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:49 pm

*Susanoo's body wasn't up to par, but he still needed to test his skill in battle. It was months since his last fight and being dead really didn't help his situation much. The thick mist swirled around him as he was absorbed in his thoughts. He looked quite formidable and frail at the same time. His body faded in and out with his surroundings at a slow and steady rate*

Last edited by Susanoo on Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
the General
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
the General

Rep. : 8
Nation : The Province of Kiez
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

PostSubject: Re: Susanoo vs the General   Susanoo vs the General I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:01 pm

the General walked into the misty valley and looked upon Susanoo.

"I am here" he said
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Susanoo vs the General   Susanoo vs the General I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:09 am

*It had been more than a week, perhaps two and Susanoo could still be found in the misty valley. His body had healed by now, but a test in strength was still needed.*
"Aaaa..."*He said rather slowly. His body became rather steady as he spoke."
"You've come for...a fight? enlightenment? forgiveness?"
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Susanoo vs the General   Susanoo vs the General I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 6:57 am

"I have come to battle." the General said looking at Susanoo.

He never smiled and rarely showed emotion to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Susanoo vs the General   Susanoo vs the General I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 1:44 pm

*Susanoo bowed*
"Then its a fight you shall have."*Susanoo vanished as soon as the last syllable left his lips. The mist the blanketed the are began to swirl an converge on the General's location. If he didn't act quickly, he would drown in a dense sphere of water.*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Susanoo vs the General   Susanoo vs the General I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 11:26 pm

the General looked downwards and just like Susanoo vanished. He was gone to the naked eye and almost any form of detection.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Susanoo vs the General   Susanoo vs the General I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 2:54 am

*Susanoo reappeared high above the misty filled just beneath darkening storm clouds. The orb of water Susanoo failed to trap his opponent in began to freeze over as the temperatures on the battle field began to tumble dramatically. He took his shamisen from his back and began strumming the strings gently. Susanoo monitored the field with a watchful eye.*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Susanoo vs the General   Susanoo vs the General I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 8:26 am

the General appeared Behind Susanoo, 50 miles away from him and 100 feet from him. Two of which where hologram clones. the General behind Susanoo drew his Banriu Blade and swung it down. (Note: Banriu Blade is a large chunky block of steel built to house something more powerful. The Banriu Blade is not sharp but will cause a lot of blunt damage)

the General 100 feet away opened his metal legs and began firing off a scattering array of 20 missiles in a wide spread field. He then pulled back a few feet and released two long half cone shaped objects from his wings.

Object 1: the first object burst high into the sky and parked itself there.

Object 2: The second bit rushed behind the missiles and began firing 10 extremely precise beam shots at Susanoo.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Susanoo vs the General   Susanoo vs the General I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 4:02 pm

*Susanoo was not a fool, he was intentionally strumming his instrument to locate the General using the sound waves much like a sonar. He wasn't surprised to find the clones appearing from either direction no matter the distance. The sound waves emitted would scramble the missiles so there wasn't a need to actually avoid those as they'd explode and crash into each other as well as the beam shots from behind.*
"Gravity Trip."*Susanoo's left hand flew from his side as the second clone rushed him brandishing the large blade.*
"Wind Scythe." *The clone would have no choice but to be caught, as Susanoo then ripped him to shreds with blades of wind.*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Susanoo vs the General   Susanoo vs the General I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 11:11 pm

The two bits flew backwards and as they did so fired two beam shots aiming at Susanoo's legs and arms. The holoclone poofed away like a hologram and vanished.

The General who had released the bit's appeared behind Susanoo with his bulky Banriu Blade swinging upwards.

Far up in the sky 50 miles away the real General was preparing something big. Very big. For now he didn't know yet and had to think.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Susanoo vs the General   Susanoo vs the General I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 2:04 am

*Susanoo was quick enough to dodge this attack and had a number of ways to evade but decided against it. He took the swing from the blade but due to the consistency of his body and the bluntness of the weapon, it would get stuck midway through.*
"..."*Not even a cry of pain was let out as the blade got stuck. The paint that would be let out splashed all over the clone. It seeped into its skin and began to burn like acid. It quickly seeped into its skin and tracked the chakra signature back to its source. Susanoo knew where the General was.*
"Found you."*Susanoo flew off what was left of the blade at blistering speed, the massive cut sealing rapidly fast. Susanoo pulled a scroll from his waist as he made his way toward the true General.*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Susanoo vs the General   Susanoo vs the General I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:33 am

"HIT HIM" yelled the General as he waved his hand across the sky and hundreds of half cone objects formed around him.

Each and everyone one of the half cone objects was imbedded with the life signature taken from Susanoo the moment he touched the holoclone. The cone bits all burst out in every which direction and began firing off scattering beam shots.

All the bits would burst around like flies as not to be hit.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Susanoo vs the General   Susanoo vs the General I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 7:19 pm

*Susanoo kept forward, though he did notice his chakras ahead of him. His eye twitched a little as a burst of air blasted him forward*
"Retrograde"*Susanoo blocked the beams with his scroll as he flew forward. They immediately becoming trapped within the confines of the mystical parchment. Closing the gap quickly, Susanoo circles the General releasing and absorbing the beams from all directions(think of the scroll as a mirror).*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Susanoo vs the General   Susanoo vs the General I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 11:08 pm

As the beams rushed for the General they all hit him and vanished. He held out his left hand and gave the opposite hand gesture to the middle finger.

"Strike" yelled the General unleashing all the energy he took in from the attack right back at Susanoo.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Susanoo vs the General   Susanoo vs the General I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 4:51 pm

*Susanoo saw this as perfect opportunity to end the match. Susanoo didn't need air to propel him through the air, thus the air blast that "pushed" him forward were actually several converged wind clones; about 8. He had a feeling the General's OWN energy couldn't harm him, so the real Susanoo merely acted as a distraction while the clones flanked his position. It wasn't even half a second after the General unleashed his attack, that the clones jumped him. They would attempt to grab whatever they could to restrict his movement. Since beams are generally linear in flight pattern it wouldn't be hard to avoid the attack or any of the cone thingys, therefore he barrel rolled out the path*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Susanoo vs the General   Susanoo vs the General I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 11:11 pm

the bits zipped around more and fired on the General and all the clones. At the last moment he vanished into his data realm and happened to bring a clone of Susanoo's with him.

the General stopped and looked at the clone. The clone would be unable to see in here and what it could hear and feel would be unimaginable to the human mind. the General waved his hand and the clone deleted like data.

the General jumped backwards and came into reality 50 feet from the clone mesh he was standing atop a bit as it just fired.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Susanoo vs the General   Susanoo vs the General I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 3:30 pm

*Susanoo stopped in his tracks as his clone disappeared. He now knew that his opponent had some kind of warping abilities. The clone had been destroyed but it wasn't like anything he'd ever known...perhaps the closest in relation to such an attack would have been Cleff.*
"Condense."*What was left of the clones would shrink 3 times their normal size and scatter across the battlefield. Susanoo stood his ground evading the various beams coming his way. Going on the defensive would be the only way to understand his enemy.*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Susanoo vs the General   Susanoo vs the General I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 3:40 pm

the General jumped from his post and using his jump jets burst straight for Susanoo. He pulled his blade back causing his arm to make a click noise. He quickly drew the Core Blade from the Shell Blade then another click was heard.

the General's arm sprung forwards shooting the Shell Blade ahead at mach speed's the bit's closed in on Susanoo and began firing in al directions aiming specifically fro Susanoo. the General charged in behind the Shell Blade with his Core Blade gleaming blue.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Susanoo vs the General   Susanoo vs the General I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 7:43 pm

*Susanoo removed the blade from his shamisen and threw the tuners to each of the clones in one fell swoop. He would slice the air sending sound waves toward them o they'd reverberate continuously. The sound wave Susanoo let out would also be enough to knock back the bits as it moved around the same speed, and could possibly effect the General if he didn't react in time.*
"Decibel Clash."
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Susanoo vs the General   Susanoo vs the General I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 7:55 pm

the General's heavy shell blade was all he needed. The sound wave hit the Shell Blade and threw it to the side. The Shell blade hit the ground kicking up water and dirt everywhere. the General bolted on through the break in the sound wave and ran in. He pulled the Core Blade back and swung it out in a sweeping motion.

At the same time he swung 3 or 4 bit's that were behind him rushed in and began firing 12 shots each. The bit's ran out of energy and vanished like data.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Susanoo vs the General   Susanoo vs the General I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Susanoo vs the General
Page 1 of 1