Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
the General: Battle At New Moon I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
the General: Battle At New Moon I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
the General: Battle At New Moon I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
the General: Battle At New Moon I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
the General: Battle At New Moon I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
the General: Battle At New Moon I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
the General: Battle At New Moon I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
the General: Battle At New Moon I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
the General: Battle At New Moon I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
the General: Battle At New Moon I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
the General: Battle At New Moon I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
the General: Battle At New Moon I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
the General: Battle At New Moon I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
the General: Battle At New Moon I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
the General: Battle At New Moon I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
the General: Battle At New Moon I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
the General: Battle At New Moon I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

the General: Battle At New Moon

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
the General
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
the General

Rep. : 8
Nation : The Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

the General: Battle At New Moon Empty
PostSubject: the General: Battle At New Moon   the General: Battle At New Moon I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:50 am

the General had called for a battle at the Dusk Plateau. The rules of this battle were simple. As long as no one killed each other it was fine. He headed there immediately.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Knight of the Sunlit Kingdom
Miles Seiler

Rep. : 2
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : will, E.B.C.

PostSubject: Re: the General: Battle At New Moon   the General: Battle At New Moon I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 1:06 pm

*Miles walked into the moonlight and faced General* "General? What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General: Battle At New Moon   the General: Battle At New Moon I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:43 pm

(the General has not come to the battle field yet lol)

A shimmering light was seen blasting through the sky in Miles direction. the General was arriving right on time. He came to a complete stop on the ground and saw miles who was there.

He closed the wings and made them vanish into pixels. He looked at Miles.

"Stubborn as I am. I'm here" he said.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General: Battle At New Moon   the General: Battle At New Moon I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:25 am

the General looked back at Miles. He had a little more confidence this time. He had something up his sleeve.

"Today I win" he said aiming his Banriu Blade at Miles.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: the General: Battle At New Moon   the General: Battle At New Moon I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 11:03 am

"we'll see about that" *Miles shaped a katana with jagged teeth all along the sharp edge meant to slice swords to scrap. He then held it at battle ready*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General: Battle At New Moon   the General: Battle At New Moon I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 11:11 am

"Attack me" he said not moving from the location he was in.

the General's E.J.C. was always active at all time, he also has his chest missiles and binding wire on standby. The moment Miles would come at him is the moment he would attack.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: the General: Battle At New Moon   the General: Battle At New Moon I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 3:51 am

*miles split into 4 with everything alike to miles as near perfect clones and they all charged for general, with jagged teeth covered katana's in hand*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General: Battle At New Moon   the General: Battle At New Moon I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:50 am

He charged for the first clone the had appeared. He Activated his regular jumpjets to propelled himself faster at it. With a horizontal slash he swung the Banriu Blade and at the last moment let go of it drawing the Core Blade. He swung the gleaming blue core blade around and burst for the second clone leaving the Shell blade driving into the clone.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: the General: Battle At New Moon   the General: Battle At New Moon I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 10:51 am

*While you were charging for the first clone they still continued with the attack infront of general as did the second clone. The original and third clone would both attack behind the general aimed at his back spinal area and hit if nothing was done about the un attacked two. Their attacks if hit would cause severe jagged deep cuts because of the jagged teeth on the shaped katanas. All this was done during those two attacks to add to it so they were meant to either break the attack pattern or hit since it would prove a challenge to dodge while already doing multiple strikes.*

Last edited by miles seiler on Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General: Battle At New Moon   the General: Battle At New Moon I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 10:54 am

(That needs to be worded better. I didn't understand what was going on.)
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: the General: Battle At New Moon   the General: Battle At New Moon I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 10:55 am

(editted)
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General: Battle At New Moon   the General: Battle At New Moon I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 11:00 am

As the blades neared his the General would burst upwards using his jumpjets. Pulsing them a few times he was now about 15 feet in the air lying horizontally facing the ground.

His legs popped open and all his leg stored missiles began to drop to the ground like bombs in a WW2 film. With that he burst straight for one of the clones coming into the cloud of falling missles.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: the General: Battle At New Moon   the General: Battle At New Moon I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 2:45 am

*The clones followed you via air manipulation keeping close and once the bombs were beginning to fall they liquefied and combined with one who was obviously was the original and unleashed a rapid succession of wild swings with no obvious pattern to them, Miles still held the jagged teethed saw katana formed in hands and in general aimed for the limbs of the general.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General: Battle At New Moon   the General: Battle At New Moon I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:01 am

As Miles rushed upwards for the General he would be rushing downwards wish his jump jets. His legs burst off from his body and flew straight into the blade Miles attempting to stop the attack from hitting his torso. This distraction gave him enough time to summon forth his Jump Jet's Advanced and B-Line straight upwards to safetly.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: the General: Battle At New Moon   the General: Battle At New Moon I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 11:19 am

*Miles unleashed a splash of crimson tar oozing over himself and once the legs had hit him the thick ooze would soften the hit to almost nothing and the ooze would enter inside the legs parts and take control of them via crimson possession, meanwhile miles was slowed down from the softened blow yet still heading straight for general. Miles used his air manipulation to speed himself up and rushed straight for general and swung a wild unpredictable pattern of katana swings while the possessed mechanical legs flew straight for general to slam into him on the opposite side of which miles was on via air manipulation and crimson possession.*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General: Battle At New Moon   the General: Battle At New Moon I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 11:58 am

Both Miles and the General's former legs began rushing straight for him. In a mass of predictable sword swing Miles began to rapidly swing his blade. His Jump Jet Advanced began to glow and suddenly the General began to form into a pixelated mess and suddenly not a few miliseconds later appeared 100 meters away from the location he had started in.

His legs and miles would now be on a collision coarse. The entire time the General could feel his formers legs moving about and trying to regain control of themselves. His nano-steel cells tried but inevitably failed to win control of the legs and began to fall apart.

the General checked over his Core Blade for damage then opened his wings fully seperating all 4 peices of each wing as they formed a pionted star around his body.

(That dodge could have been less flashy but hey. I like flashy stuff)
And this is what his wings look like when they are fully spread. well kind of..
the General: Battle At New Moon HCM+Pro+Freedom+Gundam3
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: the General: Battle At New Moon   the General: Battle At New Moon I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 2:21 pm

(Did your legs have any weapons or technology inside them? I know they probably had jets inside them since I have faced your general character many times plus since the goo is inside them what they see i see im not metagaming and saying "oh i know what they contain" just so you know)
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: the General: Battle At New Moon   the General: Battle At New Moon I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 2:32 pm

(Nevermind i read your weapons category and i see what they contain but only the legs i know)

*Miles made the legs split ways so he could go harmlessly between them and noticed general's will signature in the general direction after he teleported once he activated the will vision and awaited aware of his surroundings ready to react*

*While waiting ready to react Miles utilized the legs to his side now and artificially attached them to his feet shape shifting them on, now with the knowledge of what the legs contain and the link to them miles could now run with their help at 80km faster than before along with his musclemass strength boost, natural strength as human and the additional yet minor addition with the osmosis skin assistance. Plus could fire the missiles with modified cannon made holes in the heel of the machine parts.*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General: Battle At New Moon   the General: Battle At New Moon I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 3:40 pm

(Oh I never teleported. Just moved so fast it made it appear as though i was torn into pixels and when i stopped those pixels formed again.)

the General pulled out a cube and suddenly his legs were back. Not the same legs but the previous older model. This model had hard points for connecting large shields. Which he didn't do now. The older model legs only had jump jets in the feet. Unlike the new ones miles stole which contained them in outer side of the legs and the feet.

The top most of both wings suddenly burst off from their binders and zipped straight upwards then blasted off from each other in random directions. Each "Funnel" began rapidly firing electromagnetic charges. Their target was Miles legs, the legs he had stolen.

the General floated there then suddenly formed into a pixelated mess. He moved along in a straight line, heading right up to where his Funnels had split off. Moving up his wings folded back in and he formed back out of a mess of pixels.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: the General: Battle At New Moon   the General: Battle At New Moon I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 12:38 am

*Miles pulsed both arms coursing his electrical blood then clapped sending a electrnic spark through the air that magnetically charged the area throwing the electromagnetic shots wonky and going in any direction with miels as the repelling center to repel the attacks,while sparking with the electrically repelling magnetic force he then faced general with arms pulsing with electricity and said* "you want 'em back? take 'em!" *miles swung two rapid kicks rocketing the machine legs straight at general at high speeds aimed towards his face and gut.*

*Miles then had seemed to reshape the very legs he shot right down to the nano steel, jets and fuel within as well as missiles as if he never swung them away. His entire body then became shaped to look mechanical on the outside with the very technology miles mimicked from those legs (mechanical miles bwahahahahahah XD, thanks for the early Christmas gift XD) and had swung a rapid kick and shot a missile from the heel one of his mechanical legs which was curved to hit general's side and had electricity coursing through it which had magnetized the shot to hunt down general as a homing missle*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General: Battle At New Moon   the General: Battle At New Moon I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 12:41 am

(are the missile the sam properties as mine?)
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: the General: Battle At New Moon   the General: Battle At New Moon I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 12:46 am

(down to the very last material build yes. aka he did a copy cat just magnetically charged his missiles with his electrical blood skill)
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General: Battle At New Moon   the General: Battle At New Moon I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 1:13 am

the Missiles like they normally would hit the General on target and suddenly vanish as they hit his shield. The electricity coursed around his body then vanished into him.

"I have found a way to stop electricity" he said smiling.

the General's legs pixelated and formed onto his body where the older date legs had been. He now had small sample of Miles tar he could use to make something. He pulled back and burst upwards getting clear of Miles.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: the General: Battle At New Moon   the General: Battle At New Moon I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 1:31 am

*Miles had just stood there as the samples of his tar general held spread over general, the mistake general made was withholding the very tar which miles controlled without relinquishing miles's control somehow, the tar had oozed over general and hardened around the joints of the legs limiting his leg movement to begin with, after hardening it seeped within the cracks of the mechanical legs and would harden there then shoot out spikes to demolish the insides of the mechanical legs. what information Miles withheld was that this was just the beginning as he just stood there*
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: the General: Battle At New Moon   the General: Battle At New Moon I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 1:41 am

the General suddenly vanished. Appearing inside the Data Realm his body would form into the of a regular human. His body was still inside the tar along with his Banriu. This was the General's realm and here he was god. Miles would no longer be able to control the tar here. the General pulls out a small cube and activated it trapping all but his sword inside it. He would then summon a man into the real world a completely real looking man who was an android made from pure nano steel cells.

the General dropped bot the cube and the Banriu Blade out of the data realm and the android man caught it. The man who was on the ground could barley hold the blade off the ground. His legs were hurting the longer he waited. Inside the Data Realm the tar was being ripped apart molecule by molecule. Each molecule was ripped into atom and sub atomic atoms. Each of those was being recoded to bind various types of steels and carbon based building materials through it. The tar's working which had connected it to miles were now completely gone. the General had just recreated the Regenerating Carbon Steels which his technology had lost the moment he crossed into the Vescrutia Realm.

the Android man looked up at Miles. "this fight is over" he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the General: Battle At New Moon   the General: Battle At New Moon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the General: Battle At New Moon
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next