Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Noel (Work In Progress) I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Noel (Work In Progress) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Noel (Work In Progress) I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Noel (Work In Progress) I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Noel (Work In Progress) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Noel (Work In Progress) I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Noel (Work In Progress) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Noel (Work In Progress) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Noel (Work In Progress) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Noel (Work In Progress) I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Noel (Work In Progress) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Noel (Work In Progress) I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Noel (Work In Progress) I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Noel (Work In Progress) I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Noel (Work In Progress) I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Noel (Work In Progress) I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Noel (Work In Progress) I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Noel (Work In Progress)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Noel

Noel

Rep. : 0
Energy Type : Magic (500 Point Limit)

Noel (Work In Progress) Empty
PostSubject: Noel (Work In Progress)   Noel (Work In Progress) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 11:00 pm

((The Nations of Cambria and Pheros are for reference purposes only.))

General Information

Name: Noel
Aliases: Sabrina Millar (Human Form)
Race: Gear
Sex: Female
Birthdate: December 25
Birthplace: Cambria (Now a dominion of Pheros), Western Bloom
Nationality: Sunlit Kingdom (Sabrina Millar)
Guild: Academy
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 176 lbs (Wings and tail included)
Measurements: 34C-26-24 (Slim)
Hair Color: Electric Blue (Gear Form), Blonde (Human Form)
Eye Color: Burgundy (Gear Form), Turquoise (Human Form)
Bloodtype: N/A
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Religious Views: N/A
Political Views: Libertarian
Magic Limit: 500 Points (Increases by at least 250 points for each level gained)

Appearance

Gear Form (With Familiars Vulture and Petra)

In her Gear form, Noel has the form of a slender woman in her late teens or early twenties , although chronologically she's only 3 years old. She has a large, glossy black tail, and a pair of different colored wings (one colored pine green, and the other a mint green color) which double as containers her familiars, Vulture and Petra. Whenever Vulture and/or Petra are released from her wings, they turn snow white.

She normally ties her long hair in a loose ponytail, tied back with large yellow bow (she also has a yellow bow tied to the end of her tail) and has long bangs on the front and sides of her head. For clothes, she typically wears a skimpy black dress, black straps on her thighs, black thigh-high stockings, and white boots with small black plates and blue trim.

Human Form (With Lily Armor Equipped)

In her human form (Sabrina), Noel compresses her wings and tail that they become invisible. Her hair and eye color change to more normal colors. Her hair becomes much more shorter, although it still falls past her shoulders.

In this form she normally wears her hair in a high ponytail, tied back with a ribbon (the color depends on her outfit). She wears a wide variety of outfits - ranging from dresses to pants & tunic - but she is modest in whatever she wears.

Personality

Noel has an outgoing personality; she is confident in herself, and doesn't mind being the center of attention (except when she doesn't Razz). When interacting with others, she's generally friendly and polite, but she can quickly become nasty when dealing with rude people. An inquisitive person, she loves to learn and investigate the world and people around her.

Being a vetran, Noel abhors fighting, but she will fight - and kill - when it is necessary. She has a low opinion of combat junkies and people who fight for trivial reasons.

Biography

Background Information:

*Republic of Cambria: A now defunct state that was located in Western Bloom, its territories now absorbed into the Pheran Empire. Prior to its annexation, Cambria had existed for 250 years. Cambrians had been renowned for their impressive magic-based technology. They were also infamous for being xenophobic and extremely protective of said technology, always infusing the materials of their most most powerful items, such as the MSD (see below), with earth-based charms so that only native Cambrians could use them. (To qualify as a native Cambrian, one would once would have to have been born in Cambria and have at least one parent born in Cambria as well.)

*[WIP]Pheran Empire: A small empire located in Western Bloom. The Pherans are the creators of the Servants.

*Cambric-Phero War: A three year war fought between the countries of Cambria and Pheros. The conflict began as a limited war to gain control of the the resource-rich lands of the Eastern Black Earth, but soon grew into a total war when Cambria decided to invade Pheros after conquering the Eastern Black Earth. The war ended with the defeat of Cambria by Pheros and its allies.

When the war began, the Pherans, with their large army and large corp of Servants, expected a quick victory over the much smaller army of Cambria. But the Pherans had underestimated their enemies; While the Cambrian Army was numerically inferior to the Pheran Army, they had superior training, equipment, and motivation. They also had the Gears, which much more powerful than their Pheran counterparts, the Servants.

The Cambrians took advantage of the Pherans' hubris, and were quickly able to route their astonished neighbors and push them out of Eastern Black Earth. Technically, the Cambrians had won the war by then, but the leadership predicted that the Pherans would attempt to re-invade Eastern Black Earth at a later time, or even try to invade Cambria itself, so they decided to invade Pheros in order to destroy their war-fighting capabilities.

The first year of invasion went well for the Cambrians. The Pheran Army had been greatly weakened by their earlier defeats to the Cambrians in Eastern Black Earth, so they could do little to stop the advance of the Cambrians. By the end of the year, the Cambrians had conquered about 30% Pheran territory.

Desperate to halt the advances of the Cambrians, the Pheran leadership began spending vast sums of money to hire mercenary armies to attack Cambria and thus divide the Cambrian Army with a two front war.

*Gears: Humanoid, magic-based biological weapons. Gears posses posses prodigy-level intelligence, augmented physical abilities, the ability to regenerate, and supernatural powers like energy projection. They were developed by the Cambrian Army to boost the strength of Cambria's formidable, but small military.

Gears are produced by taking a baby** and implanting them with a device called an MSD (Magic Storage Device). The MSD causes the babies to mature into adults very rapidly - 18 months. While maturing, the babies also make the transition from a human to a Gear. The transition includes mutations to the physical form. (In Noel's case, it was the color change to her hair and eyes, and growth of a tail and wings.) With training, Gears can learn to suppress their mutations and to look like normal humans.

**The vast majority of babies used to make Gears were secretly bred by the Cambrian government, using foreign women purchased from slavers to have the children. After giving birth, the slaves were either used to produce more children, or they were killed in order to keep the government's secret from being revealed. (The Cambrians were very good at destroying the evidence, and even to this day, no one can verify that the Cambrians used slaves to produce Gear candidates.)

*Magic Storage Device (MSD): The power-source of the Gears. MSD's are apple-sized crystals infused with several years worth (and in the case of the most powerful Gears, several decades worth) of magical energy. The magical energy for each MSD was initially gathered from dozens of of slaughtered monsters and demons, but those sources began to run out quickly as more MSDs were produced, so energy was later gathered from cosmic sources like starlight. Because so much energy is concentrated within the crystals, they posses a nearly limitless reserve of energy, but they are also highly unstable, so limits - in the form of powerful sealing spells - must be placed on the MSDs output to keep them from overloading from extensive use. This means that Gears will only have access to a finite, albeit large, supply of magic during combat. However, as Gears gain more experience in accessing their MSDs for power, the seals will automatically begin to breakdown and allow them to access to increasingly greater supplies of energy for combat.

Like all important pieces of Cambrian technology, MSDs can only be used by native Cambrians. Several attempts have been made by the Pherans and others to replicate MSDs for their personal use, but thus far all of their efforts have ended in failure.

*[WIP] Servants: Supersoldiers created from the spirits of dead warriors. Servants were were originally developed by the Pherans, but they shared their creation techniques with Sunliteans (Sunlit Kingdom) so now the Sunliteans have the ability to summon Servants of their own.

Origins (0-1):

Noel was born on a late December night to a slave woman in a black site within Cambria. Almost immediately after her birth, she was taken from her mother by the Cambrian Army to be transformed into a Gear. For the next year, she trained to control her powers and to become a soldier. The training was hard, but Noel - never knowing anything else - came to enjoy it. Her favorite aspect of the training was armed combat, specifically swords. She would train with swords often, and thus became very adept in their use.

For reasons still unclear to Noel, she was one of a select few chosen to receive a pair of daemons (combat type magical constructs) which were sealed to each of her wings. Her regular magic training had to be interrupted so that she could learn to control her familiars. Because of the interruption, Noel would never learn to control her own powers properly until after the war. Until then, Noel would rely primarily on her swordsmanship - in conjunction with operating her familiars - during combat.

Cambric-Phero War (1-3):

Post-War (3+):

Meeting Skye (3+):

Royal Guard (3+)

Relationships (3+)

Kyle Ripper:

King Skye Silverclaw:

Last edited by Noel on Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:22 am; edited 198 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sedgar Vyland
Civilian :: Non-Fighter
Civilian :: Non-Fighter
Sedgar Vyland

PostSubject: Re: Noel (Work In Progress)   Noel (Work In Progress) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 3:18 am

Might I say, that I'm already looking forward to this Bio. Looking mighty detailed so far, can't wait to see it finished~
Back to top Go down
Noel

Noel

PostSubject: Re: Noel (Work In Progress)   Noel (Work In Progress) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 11:18 am

Thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Shiro Kazuma

Rep. : 1
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Elemental Energy? Work on that later. XD

PostSubject: Re: Noel (Work In Progress)   Noel (Work In Progress) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 11:37 am

I DONT LIKE IT!!! IT LOOOKS STUPPPPIIIIIDDDD!!!!!!!!!! Nah I'm jkin. WELCOME TO OUR HOME OF ESCELLSIA!!!!
Back to top Go down
Noel

Noel

PostSubject: Re: Noel (Work In Progress)   Noel (Work In Progress) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 5:07 pm

No, you're stupid! Thanks for the welcome.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ripper
Journeyman of the Sunlit Kingdom
Journeyman of the Sunlit Kingdom
Kyle Ripper

Rep. : 3
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Soul Energy

Character sheet
Race: Grim Reaper (True form) Human (other)

PostSubject: Re: Noel (Work In Progress)   Noel (Work In Progress) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 4:42 pm

man this looks really good . Plus you told us what a Gears is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Noel (Work In Progress)   Noel (Work In Progress) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Noel (Work In Progress)
Page 1 of 1