Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Time to Spread the Word..... I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Time to Spread the Word..... I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Time to Spread the Word..... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Time to Spread the Word..... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Time to Spread the Word..... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Time to Spread the Word..... I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Time to Spread the Word..... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Time to Spread the Word..... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Time to Spread the Word..... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Time to Spread the Word..... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Time to Spread the Word..... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Time to Spread the Word..... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Time to Spread the Word..... I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Time to Spread the Word..... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Time to Spread the Word..... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Time to Spread the Word..... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Time to Spread the Word..... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Time to Spread the Word.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ezekiel
White Shrew of the Province of Kiez
Ezekiel

Rep. : 5
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

Time to Spread the Word..... Empty
PostSubject: Time to Spread the Word.....   Time to Spread the Word..... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 12:18 am

*I would IT on to a large area in the Canyon, sending a Telepathic message to Mirg and Falx to get down here. I wanted to show them something, something important*
Back to top Go down
Mirg
Evoker of the Province of Kiez
Mirg

Rep. : 0
Energy Type : Navitas, Soulforce, Shaddow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time to Spread the Word.....   Time to Spread the Word..... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 12:22 am

>Out of a shadow I would appear, looking at Ezekiel with anticipation<
Hello, Ezekiel. You called?
Back to top Go down
Falx
Sentinel of the Province of Keiz :: Guardian of the Province of Keiz
Falx

Rep. : 1
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time to Spread the Word.....   Time to Spread the Word..... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 12:23 am

*Thunder would rumble, as a lightning bolt would hit the ground, and I would walk out of it, looking at the two*

Guess I'm late....? Sorry, what did you need...?.....
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra, Distortion Energy, Astral Energy, Soulforce, Reiatsu, Angelic Energy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time to Spread the Word.....   Time to Spread the Word..... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 12:26 am

Ah, good, your both here. And, no your not late Falx, Mirg just got here too. Now, I've summoned you both to teach you able something, now that you have multiple Studys learned. This is something the Elders taught me, something you Mirg might know of already. I want to introduce you to Crudus, Altus, and Eximius.... *My voice would trail off, as I raised my hand, as a Telichrono Shell appeared for them to see, as it then disappeared*
Back to top Go down
Mirg
Mirg

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time to Spread the Word.....   Time to Spread the Word..... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 12:54 am

OH, the combination of our Studys. I wondered when I was going to learn this...
>I would say excitedly, as I waited for Ezekiel to go on<
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time to Spread the Word.....   Time to Spread the Word..... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 12:55 am

*I would watch and listen, a little confused at first, but then as Mirg explained a little further I started to catch on*

Oh, so your going to teach us how to combine the different things we have learned.....?
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time to Spread the Word.....   Time to Spread the Word..... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:06 pm

Indeed. Now, as you form each of your Crudus, or in Falx's case, Altus, you must also say the word 'Crudus' or 'Altus' before preforming it, as it is what enables you to mix different Studys....I'll give you an example of creating one....and I might create a few myself....later. *I would then extend my hand, as I start to focus Navitas. After a few moments, I would speak a single word* Crudus! *At once, an aura of dark colored light would appear around me, and send pulses out through the area. These pulses continued, as suddenly, both Mirg would feel their emotions start to change, or be influenced by the Emotional Aura* By combining the power over the mind of Teliology, and the power over the Soul of Necromancy, I can create this aura that alows me to manipulate through both mediums at once, peoples emotions and feelings....fear, sleepiness, hate, hunger, etc. *I would wave my hand, as the aura disappeared* After you've created a few yourself, I'll show you something else you can do with these...
Back to top Go down
Mirg
Mirg

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time to Spread the Word.....   Time to Spread the Word..... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:30 pm

Ohhh, Cool! My Turn.....Crudus!
>I would focus, as my shadow suddenly encompassed me totally, as it also changed purple and violet colors. It would then shoot out, and anything it touched would be distorted, and disrupted<
Combination of Teliology and Occlutiology...Disrupting Shadows
>I would say, already liking the name a lot. I focused again, wanting to make at least one more<
Crudus!
>As I focused, the Disrupting Shadows would vanish, as suddenly, an aura would totally encircle me, in a ward that was mingled with greenish and purplish energies<
Telimancy Ward....can protect against any kind of Soul or spirit attacks, and also any kind of Reality bending, Telepathic, or Telekinetic powers!
>The Telimancy Ward would vanish, as I then turned to Falx, apparently very excited still<
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time to Spread the Word.....   Time to Spread the Word..... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:52 pm

*I would watch with slight amazement at what the other two produced, as I then wondered what I should mix. My mind falling on something, I would raise my hand, as I spoke*

Crudus...

*At an instant, violet and green colored bubbly energy exploded around my hand, as I held it out*

Intantainous Regeneration....with the combination of the speed of Chronology, and the Healing and Regeneration of Biology, healing can be done in an instant on myself, and others, possibly taking someone from dying to fully healthy in a matter of seconds......

*Seeing as Mirg had done two, I had better do the same at least, so the IR disappeared, as I focused*

Crudus....

*I would then raise my hands to the clouds, as suddenly, a violent storm appeared in the sky, and as it did, the lightning, wind, and water, all suddenly started to pull about Gravitomagnetism forces, which started to pull everything around it, which could have been us even, into its orbit and then into it, which would have crushed it completely. I would wave my hand however, before it could do real damage, as it disappeared*

Gravitomagetic Storms....storms with the gravitomagnectism of a small planet, or maybe a moon.....

*I would say, smiling, as I turned and looked at the two*

All done.....
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Ezekiel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time to Spread the Word.....   Time to Spread the Word..... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:33 pm

Very nice...that both of you....now, the last thing I wanted to show you is the conversion....you can convert Crudus and Altus into Altus and Eximius...Eximius is beyond both of your power levels, however, Falx, you can possibly transfer a Crudus into an Altus....or just create an Altus....either way...Crudus! *I would spread my hands, as the Telichrono shell appeared, as I held it there* Altus... *The Shell would suddenly take on a greenish tint too, as it became a Telichronoancy Shell, mixed with Necromancy, Teliology, and Chronology to create shells that stopped and took things that it touched out of time, reality, and Soul, sealing them there. Could also now protect against Necromancy and spirt like attacks* See, quite simple...Altus... *The shell would vanish, as I then pushed my hand palm down towards the ground. As I did, the gravity of the area became heavier, as did reality, and the souls of the area, soulforce, spirits, etc* Teliology, Physics, Necromancy....Telimanic Gravity... *I would look towards the two, as the Telimanic Gravity was lifted* Thats all really.....any others can be created in your own time....anything else, I'll be around.... *With that, I would IT out of the area, disappearing with out a trace*
Back to top Go down
Mirg
Mirg

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time to Spread the Word.....   Time to Spread the Word..... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:48 pm

Thank you Ezekiel. See you later Falx.
>I would say, as I slipped into a shadow, and disappeared from the area as well<
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Time to Spread the Word.....   Time to Spread the Word..... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 4:06 pm

*I would nod, as then after everyone left, I would sit down, and meditate, focusing energy, as I started to think*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to Spread the Word.....   Time to Spread the Word..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to Spread the Word.....
Page 1 of 1