Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

Rep. : 1
Guild : The Academy

If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? Empty
PostSubject: If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be?   If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 1:18 pm

Sadako hugged her sides tightly, sobbing quietly. Now that she was away from Reia, she didn't feel together the slightest. That yawning hole in her memories wasn't all that comforting, but at least now she didn't feel so hopeless... Maybe now she could rebuild herself anew, start again... The past was never something to cry over - What's done was done, and there wasn't anything to do about it.

She wiped away her tears and started walking again, finally coming across these meditation rooms. Perfect, a place to collect herself. She took a lotus position, trying to gather her emotions and calm herself. She sorely missed Mamoru at her side, but the loss of her soul partner could not have been helped. By all means, she should have been dead... Yet here she was, alive and somewhat well. She concentrated on that, and nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Hart
Page of the Sunlit Kingdom

Rep. : 0
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : Academy
Energy Type : Bioelectric Field (500 point limit)

Character sheet
Race: Mutant/Supersoldier

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be?   If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 1:35 pm

((I'm working off the premise that multiple people can use a meditation room at the same time.))

Elijah had already been occupying the chamber when the woman entered the room. He was using the chamber to refine his "Magnetism" ability.

His three primary weapons - 2 pistols and a sword orbited high above him. While the weapons moved around him, he kept dissembling and reassembling the guns, and kept making cuts and thrusts in the open air with the sword.
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be?   If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 2:07 pm

((Of course.))

Sadako of course hadn't noticed him, in the state that she was. She continued with her mediation, but the clicking of parts as the guns dissembled and re-assembled themselves got to be quite distracting. Sadako was never one who liked guns, and she opened one eyes to peer over at the other occupant of the room. She wondered when he had gotten there, and also if she should say something... For the time being, however, she remained silent.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Hart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be?   If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 2:15 pm

Elijah finished having his weapons orbit around him and froze them in place, with both guns pointing forward. He then starting firing the pistols, aiming at mock targets he had set up earlier. As the pistols fired they made loud popping sounds that reverberated throughout the chamber. To the uninitiated, it would probably sound terrible to them, but to a veteran like Elijah, it was music to his ears.
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be?   If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 2:43 pm

((Sorry for the late replies...))

The loud bangs as each gun fired was terrible, and almost deafened poor Sadako. Never had she had a single gun go off in her entire life. She covered her ears, frightened of how loud the guns sounded in such a small space. Hunched double, she tried to protect her head the best she could with her arms, her breathing rapidly accelerating. Wind swirled protectively around the girl, whipping up a strong gale that was enough to swat bullets away if it had to.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Hart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be?   If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 2:57 pm

((That's okay. I post late all the time. XD))

The sudden rush of wind in the chamber broke Elijah's concentration, and his weapons started to fall down to the ground. He managed to catch them with his magnetism before he did; they now only hovered a few feet from the ground.

He turned to face the source of the commotion. It was a small vortex, with a blue haired woman crouched down in the center of it. "What the hell..." He hadn't noticed anyone come in before, nor had he expected to anyone else to come into the chamber; he had reserved this chamber for sole use.

"Hey, stop that!" he yelled.
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be?   If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:02 pm

With one last pulse of the wind, it died away. She slowly looked up, her brilliantly sapphire eyes wide. Sadako was still quite frightened, and was shaking slightly. "Y-you're the one who was shooting!!"
Back to top Go down
Elijah Hart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be?   If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:06 pm

Elijah scowled. "But you weren't even supposed to be in here in the first place! The room was reserved for my sole use only!"

He wanted to go on, but something about the woman's frightened expression made him stop. He sighed. "Look, I'm sorry if I upset you, but you wouldn't have had to hear the shooting if you hadn't come in here." He walked over to her and offered a hand to help her up.
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be?   If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:17 pm

"I... I'm sorry.. I didn't know..." Sadako looked away. She had only just gotten here... She had no clue about the policies and rules of this place. It seemed she had better learn fast. She took his offered hand with a slight smile, but once she was on her feet, she quickly let her hand drop. "Thanks.." She said softly.

Now that she was a bit calmer, Elijah would notice that everything about her seemed unreal - Her voice was like that of a goddess; like a thousand mortal voices swept on the wind to reach his ears. Her appearance was no less dazzling, her Japanese features almost perfect.

"I... I'll leave if you want..."
Back to top Go down
Elijah Hart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be?   If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:42 pm

It took Elijah a minute to respond. He had become mesmerized by her beautiful form and her strange, but pleasing voice. "No! You don't have to leave!" he said finally. "I'm Elijah by the way."
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be?   If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:55 pm

"And I'm Sadako..." Her voice was still soft, but he would still be able to hear her as if she was whispering the words into his ear. "Thank-you for letting me stay, I suppose. I just... Wouldn't know where else to go..." As she said this, sorrow crept into her voice. She hated being this utterly lost.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Hart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be?   If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 4:14 pm

Elijah winced a little as she continued speaking; although she was in front of him and was speaking softly, it sounded like she was right next to him, talking directly into his ear. He could hear a lot of sadness in her voice, and as he examined her face further, he saw a slight puffiness under her eyes: a sign that she had been crying recently.

"Sadako, are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be?   If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 4:17 pm

((It would be like a soft whisper... Not very loud at all. xDD))

Tears started to form in her eyes, but she wiped them away with the back of her hand hurriedly. It wouldn't do to go breaking down in front of strangers, now would it? She sighed softly, "Not really..."
Back to top Go down
Elijah Hart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be?   If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 4:27 pm

((Sorry...that's just lazy writing on my part. XD))

It was obvious that she was lying, but Elijah decided not to press her. Whatever was troubling her was her own business. However, he could try to cheer her up.

Trying to change the subject, Elijah asked, "That vortex you made earlier, it was impressive. How did you do that? I ask because I've been attempting manipulate air for a long time now, with little to show for all my efforts."

He held up his hand, and fired some electricity into the surrounding air to charge it ( Sadako would see some sparks), then attempted to move the charged air with Magnetism. It moved very little, barely making a breeze.

"See what I mean?"
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be?   If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 4:36 pm

Ah, a distraction... How welcome. "Well... It's just something I've been able to do since I was a child. I can sense the particles that make up the air, making it a lot more then simple air manipulation. In complete darkness, I would be able to feel where anything was at any given time, just by sensing the gaps of where the air parts for someone... And if it's a living creature, I can sense the oxygen that runs through their blood, giving them life." She smiled a bit at his attempts.

"You see, charging the hydrogen molecules in the oxygen won't get you very far. I suggest you try to sense the more subtle electrical currents created when the air particles bump into one another, and try to increase or decrease the amount of energy there, speeding up or slowing down the movement between particles to manipulate the air to be as you wish it --

"Ah, I'm sorry... I was going on for quite a bit, I suppose." When discussing her element, Sadako had felt a bit relaxed. It was her nature, she supposed, to want to help others.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Hart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be?   If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:42 pm

Elijah shook his head. "No, you're fine. What you said was extremely informative." He really meant that.

"I'll try what you suggested." Before Elijah tried to move the air again, he dropped his weapons to the ground so that he could put all his focus into moving the air.

But this time, instead of going through the normal step of charging the air, he did what Sadako suggested, and focused on sensing the interactions between the individual atoms and molecules that made up the air. It took him a long time to do this - 10 minutes - but he could finally sense the interactions. He found that the air particles became slightly charged with each interaction. "But the charge on the particles is too weak to move them on their own. I need to add some energy into the system to do what Sadako said."

He narrowed his focus to the air passing over his hand, and slowly started injecting electrons into the air. As he hoped, the extra energy sped up the interactions. Soon enough, the air particles were charged enough to where he didn't need to add any energy; he could now amplify the charge by manipulate the air. He did that, using Magnetism to rub the air particles against each other. The particles became even more charged, and Elijah found that he could now manipulate the charged air as easily as metal.

He launched the air in his hand directly upward. The air shot up like a jet, and caused Sadako's and Elijah's clothes (and in Sadoko's case, her hair as well) to flap around. "Holy shit, I did it. It's not perfect by any means, but I did it! Thank you so much!" He moved in on Sadako and hugged her.
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be?   If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:54 pm

Sadako smiled as she watched him try out what she had suggested, glad that she could help him out. She didn't even grow bored as she observed his mediations for those ten minutes, as eager as he was for him to succeed.

She laughed a bit as strands of her long blue hair blew upwards, and the pale material as her dress billowed, and she smoothed it back into place. When she looked up, Elijah was embracing her. Her eyes widened,

"Ah.. Y-you're welcome..."

She froze where she was, unsure of what to do then.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Hart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be?   If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:12 pm

From Sadako's tone and the stiffness of her stance, Elijah could tell she was uncomfortable. He stopped hugging her and stepped back to give her some space.

"Sorry about that, I was just so ecstatic that I finally got the hang of air manipulation. Hey, do you think you could help me with another technique I'm working on?"
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be?   If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:47 pm

She smiled, "It's alright... And I'd be delighted to help you out. But there are some gaps in my memory.. What would you need help with?" She appreciated the fact that he noticed her discomfort, and moved away. She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, looking away.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Hart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be?   If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:07 pm

Sadako looked so cute when she fixed her hair and looked down that Elijah found himself having to look away from her while he spoke:

"Well, among other abilities, I have the ability to manipulate electricity. This includes bio-electricity. Recently I've been using this ability on animals, taking control of their body and mind by manipulating the bio-electricity that courses through their nervous system. As of now, I'm calling Bio-control - a crappy name I know (Elijah chuckled). I've been pretty successful so far, but I have yet to try the technique on a human or humanoid, and I would like to before I use the technique in combat. Could I try Bio-control on you?"
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be?   If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:55 pm

Sadako bit her lip. She was actually eager to help Elijah, but she didn't know if sacrificing control of herself, even if just for a little while, was the right thing to do. Then again, she knew that he wouldn't press her with this little Bio-control thing... However, he might see how much it disturbed her, and not be willing to ever try it out again.

After a moment of thought, she looked back to him, studying his face. Should she trust him? So far, she hadn't given her any reason to doubt. "I think you could." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Hart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be?   If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:14 pm

It was clear that Sadako felt uncomfortable with his request, even if she had (sort of) given him permission to use the technique. But he couldn't worry about that now; he had to perfect this technique, he could use it to help his best friend Kyle finally recover his memories and bring him peace at last.

"I can see that you're anxious, but you don't have to worry. While using this technique, I've never hurt any of the 23 animals I tried it on, and I don't expect it will hurt you. And we'll start slow. I'll start with you body, taking control of a few limbs at a time - save your head and respiratory system. Then I'll move on to your mind - I'm not sure how far I want to go with that (he knew some people could be really screwed up in the head and he didn't want any of that craziness rubbing off on him), but I'd at least like to access your mind at the emotional level. If at any time, you want me to stop, I will stop without question."

"Are you okay with that?"
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be?   If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:41 pm

Sadako nodded, carefully making her mind go blank. She wasn't eager for him to be accessing her mind, especially at an emotional level... She was still pretty torn up over what had happened. Just because she had forgotten who she was so upset over didn't mean the pain had eased... But she'd deal with that when she had to. Steadying her breathing to be more meditational, she asked, "What do you need me to do...?"
Back to top Go down
Elijah Hart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be?   If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:44 pm

"You just need to sit down and hold out your hands."
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be?   If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:03 am

Sadako lowered herself to the floor, taking up a comfortable lotus position, then gestured for him to sit there in front of her. She closed her eyes, then held out her hands. She slowly opened her eyes, studying Elijah. She was curious by nature, and though losing control of her body terrified her from a past experience that she hadn't forgotten... She still regretted taking his life, but she couldn't quite remember who 'he' was, or why she regretted killing him... From what she could remember, that man had been terrible. Forcing her to display affection that she herself did not feel towards him, leaving her utterly defenseless, with no way to fight back... She still hated that man, hated him with a passion... But Elijah wasn't that man... No, Elijah felt like someone she could trust. Ah, how she would kill to have that Mayumi by her side... The little chuunin's ability to see the truth no matter how many lies concealed it would be quite valuable in times like these.

Nevertheless, Mayumi wasn't there, and so Sadako would just have to trust her instincts here with him... And they said this Elijah could be trusted. She then felt herself relax as she realized this, and she allowed herself to smile. "Ready when you are." She told him softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be?   If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be?
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next