Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Elijah Hart
Page of the Sunlit Kingdom

Rep. : 0
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : Academy
Energy Type : Bioelectric Field (500 point limit)

Character sheet
Race: Mutant/Supersoldier

If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be?   If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:20 am

"Okay." Elijah sat down geiza-style in front of Sodako. He took her hands into his, and started sending small pulses of electricity into her arms. (Sodako might feel a tingly sensation.)

"Right now, I'm mapping out your nervous system," he explained. "When I'm done with that, I'll get to work, starting with your arms."
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

Rep. : 1
Guild : The Academy

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be?   If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:39 am

((He might sense an odd bunch of nerve endings in her back from when she had wings... Curious as to why she doesn't have them anymore... >>))

Indeed, a tingling sensation is what she felt, though she didn't mind it that much. She knew that the brain usually sent signals via a sort of natural electricity, so it was only natural that an outside source of energy would have to substitute that. She only nodded, focusing on not resisting the pulses of electricity or anything that might result from them.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Hart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be?   If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:54 pm

Elijah found Sadako's nervous system to be the strangest he had encountered thus far. It was overdeveloped like his (that could explain how she could manipulate and read air so well at the molecular/atomic level) and the composition reminded him of a bird - she had a large reserve of natural magnetite, a material used by birds to sense magnetic fields (magneto-reception). He also discovered a huge mass of nerve endings in her back, though they didn't lead to any sort of appendages.

"Sadako, I wonder, did you have wings at one point? There's a huge concentration of nerve endings in your back - something you normally only see with limbs - but they don't lead anywhere."
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be?   If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 1:08 pm

Sadako winced at the reminder of her past, "Yes... I once had wings..." Unwilling to say any more, she fell silent, looking away. She tried extremely hard not to think about 'before', and eventually succeeded, banishing any thoughts she may have had about said subject.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Hart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be?   If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 1:17 pm

"I see..." Based off of Sadako's expression, Elijah guessed that she must have had them forcefully amputated. He knew that must have been a brutal experience for her to lose something so integral to her form and identity; it would be like a normal person losing their arms of legs, or a mutant like Elijah losing his powers.

"I'm guessing you don't want to talk about it?"
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be?   If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 1:42 pm

"No. Not really..." Her voice broke over the words, and a single tear slid down her cheek. Ah, how good it would be to have someone to talk to! But alas, Elijah simply hadn't known Sadako for long enough for her to feel comfortable explaining why she was so distraught over all she had lost. Everything she had loved, she had to leave behind... The pain was only bearable because her best friend Reia had managed to find her here....
Back to top Go down
Elijah Hart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be?   If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 1:54 pm

Elijah sighed. "I can't do this anymore. Not with her, not now."

"Maybe we should stop for now, and try this later, when you're feeling better?"
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be?   If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:03 pm

Sadako nodded, "Please." She said simply, letting her hands fall from his. "I... I just need some time." Wiping the tear from her cheek, she started to get up. "Perhaps tomorrow we could try again?"

Once on her feet, she offered him a hand to help him up, her sapphire gaze a tad saddened, due to the fact she was ashamed she couldn't have kept her emotions in check to better help him.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Hart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be?   If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:20 pm

"I understand." Elijah took her hand and got up. It was so hard to look at Sadako, she looked so sad. He had to do something to cheer her up.

"Hey, why don't I treat you out to lunch? It's the least I could do, to thank you for your help earlier."
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be?   If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:38 pm

"Ah..." She thought about his suggestion, then smiled. "I think that would be most welcome." Behind that genuine smile though, Sadako was still torn apart inside by how easily being with him had opened her up to her emotions. She had thought that she had patched herself up to start anew, but apparently that wasn't the case - It frightened her a bit to think of it.

"And really, it's nothing. I'm happy to help."
Back to top Go down
Elijah Hart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be?   If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:48 pm

Elijah smiled. "Great. We just need to hit up my room for my food stores, and then we can go eat outside on the balcony."
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be?   If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:51 pm

"Alright then. Lead the way." She smoothed a piece of hair back into place, and couldn't help but let an answering smile linger on her features.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Hart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be?   If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:02 pm

Elijah could feel his heart skip as she smiled. "She has to be an elemental or some sort of 'immortal', there's just no other explanation as to why she's so perfect. But whatever the case, I'm glad I met her today."

"Okay, just let me get my things first." Using Magnetism, he retrieved his pistols and sword. They flew up from the ground and returned to Elijah's person, landing in their holsters and scabbard, respectively.

"We can go now." Elijah walked out of the chamber, then stopped just outside the entrance while he waited for Sadako to follow.
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be?   If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:07 pm

Sadako was but a step behind him the entire way, and almost bumped into him as he stopped. She laughed then, a laugh that sounded like something heaven sent. "I'm right behind you."
Back to top Go down
Elijah Hart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be?   If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 6:06 pm

"Alright," Elijah replied, trying hard to remain composed; if she kept it up with her awesomeness, then pretty soon he would be reduced to speaking gibberish. He had never met a woman that had affected him so. Not even Queen Frey - a woman he may love - had such influence over him.

He lead her to his room, which was located on a floor right above the meditation chambers. He unlocked the door, and open it up to reveal a small room with a Spartan-like neatness. He had a futon couch/bed combo (currently set up as a couch) on one side of the wall, with a long row of metal footlockers on the opposite side. There was a small desk and chair against the back wall, topped with an assortment of paper, books, writing utensils, and some half-finished sketches - all neatly organized.
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be?   If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 7:18 pm

Sadako politely waited for him to enter his room first, then cautiously peered around the door frame. Looking to Elijah first to see if he didn't want her to enter his room, she walked inside. She headed over to his desk slowly, and hesitated there. "May I take a look?" She asked, gesturing to the half finished sketches and the like. Sadako herself had been writing a book before, but she couldn't for the life of her remember what it was about. She had never tried to sketch or paint before, however.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Hart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be?   If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 7:50 pm

((There's some sketches of a Bulbasaur, an iron-man looking armor concept, a rifle concept, a small group of poor children, a ferris wheel, and a diving falcon. All the pictures are drawn well.))

"Go ahead," he answered, then knelt down in front of one of the footlockers. Each footlocker was locked with a special electronic mechanism located within the locker; they were designed that only Elijah could unlock them, by using his Magnetism technique to work the electronics inside. Such a security measure was excessive, he knew, but there were too many people in the Academy with sticky fingers, so he rather err on the side of caution when it came to his most valuable items.

He used Magnetism to unlock the footlocker. It unlocked, and the lid popped open. Inside, there was a wide assortment of weapons, ranging from conventional firearms to mystical blades. He began removing equipment from his body - save one pistol and spare clip - and stored them in the locker. When finished with the storage, he closed the locker, and moved onto two other lockers. These footlockers contained his food.

He opened them, and began rummaging through the footlockers to look for a suitable meal for them to eat. "Sadako, do you have any preferences, and is there anything you can't eat?"

Last edited by Elijah Hart on Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be?   If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 8:40 pm

Sadako picked up each drawing in turn, marveling at how well done each one was. Her eyes lingered on the diving falcon for a moment, envious of the bird's ability for flight. She missed taking to the skies; the feel of the air ruffling her feathers and rushing past her face...

His voice brought her back to the present, and she set the drawings back exactly where they were. She valued the order of the room just as much as he did. "I'd be happy with anything you have to offer, Elijah. I'm not a vegetarian or anything either." She turned with a smile, not having seen the weapons locker open.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Hart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be?   If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:01 pm

Elijah turned away from the lockers to look at her. "That's good to hear, I guess that means we'll be able to have chicken after all," he joked. He turned back to the locker, and started picking items out: A large dish of chicken alfredo pasta, a loaf of garlic bread, a jug of ginseng tea, and an orange-flavored cheesecake. Except for the cheesecake, all these items would need to be heated up; the footlockers that held the food doubled as refrigerators. He also retrieved a set of cups, plates, eating utensils, napkins, a plastic sheet, and a large picnic basket.

He placed everything in the footlocker, then he closed the footlockers back up and stood up with the basket in hand. "We're all set," he told her. "I said earlier that we would be eating on the balcony, but now I'm going to let you choose where we eat."
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be?   If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 10:02 pm

She smiled at his joke, and moved to help, until seeing that he could manage. She stood quietly while he finished up with the footlockers, looking about the room, feeling quite awkward. The quiet click announced the footlocker had been slid shut, his fancy mechanisms falling back into place. As he stood up, she returned her gaze to him, suddenly feeling less awkward. Being with him felt... Right somehow.

"Ah... Well... The balcony sounds fine. I haven't been here long, so I don't really know this place all that well. That's also why I sort of walked in on your training..." She laughed quietly, "I'm still sorry about that." She gave him a sincere smile, almost comically sweat-dropping.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Hart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be?   If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 10:50 pm

To continue to face Sadako while speaking to her, Elijah stared at her forehead rather than her eyes. She wouldn't notice the change - the forehead was right above the eyes - and Elijah would be able to continue speaking to her without passing out.

"No, it's okay, you don't have to keep apologizing," Elijah responded. At this point, she could stab him with a blade and he would forgive her. "Do you know the way to the eastern balcony?"
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be?   If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:23 am

"Ah, no, sadly I don't...." She replied, laughing nervously with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Hart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be?   If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:51 am

"That's okay, I actually don't know the way to the eastern balcony either, not from this section of the East Chamber." Elijah, having only been at the Academy for a few weeks now, was still a novice when it came to navigating the enormous complex.

"But we can use one of the transporter gates to get there. Have you used one of those before?"
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be?   If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:00 am

Sadako shook her head, her cheeks colouring as she realized just how new she was around here. It was an odd feeling, and one that Sadako was not sure she liked. "A-as I said... I'm new around here."
Back to top Go down
Elijah Hart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be?   If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:06 am

Elijah smiled. "Well it looks like I get to be the teacher this time. Follow me." He started walking towards the end of the hall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be?   If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be?
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next