Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Elijah Hart
Page of the Sunlit Kingdom

Rep. : 0
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : Academy
Energy Type : Bioelectric Field (500 point limit)

Character sheet
Race: Mutant/Supersoldier

If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be?   If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:58 am

"Yes, please continue." Her story had been very interesting so far: Back on Vescrutia she had been a Sannin, a master shinobi of great power and skill. And she had been married! Yes, he definitely wanted her to continue.
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

Rep. : 1
Guild : The Academy

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be?   If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:47 pm

((Ah, shoot... Sorry...))

"Well. Right before I went on the mission.." She paused here, blushing slightly. "I... I found out I was pregnant with Maze's children." She smiled slightly, hoping he wouldn't ask much about her twin girls that she had to leave behind. "But before you ask too much, I have to tell you about the mission...

"Ever since a previous mission I had had with this black-winged fellow named Arashi, I had a suspicion that we might be related somehow. To find out, I sought out my mother, Tori. She confirmed what I thought was true; Arashi was my brother. On the way to see her I had thought it over. I didn't want my children to be born with a curse upon them. Sure, they wouldn't grow wings, but they'd be able to stay with me...

"You see, there's a curse upon the females of my family. They are separated from their children moments after they are born... Which eventually happened, I guess. But yes, once I asked my mother to say the ancient invocation that would lift the family curse from my unborn children, she was angered that I might be able to keep my children, and she wouldn't... When I was born, my mother had to give me up to a mortal family - The Zenzawas. She had to do the same with my brother. Jealous, then, she attacked both Arashi and myself. We were overwhelmed when my sister whom I didn't know about at the time, Crux, joined in on the fight. I was taken captive for most of my pregnancy, rescued just in time by my love, Maze." She had to pause here too, wiping a stray tear from her eye. She hadn't known it would be this easy, yet so hard at the same time.

"We barely got to the hospital in time. After my daughters Mana and Aura were born, I only got a few moments with them... Before I noticed something was wrong. Crux had planted bombs inside my body, and they ruptured most of my internal organs, leaving me to die... I barely had enough time to transfer my remaining life energy to my daughters before I died...

"But instead of finding peace, I ended up being spat out back here." She sighed, falling silent. What would he think of all that?
Back to top Go down
Elijah Hart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be?   If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:35 pm

"Damn..." Elijah leaned back as he finished processing the incredible, yet tragic, story that Sadako had just told him. In her quest to spare her children from the curse that affected her family for generations, she had sought out the help of her mother, Tori (he wondered if Sadako was referring to the legendary Tori the Birdwoman, a powerful Vescrutian goddess?) only to end up having to fight Tori and then her sister, Crux.

Eventually, with the arrival of her husband Maze (was she referring to Maze Rituke, a Sannin and a world-famous magician back on Vescrutia?) of the she managed to defeat her mother and sister, and make it to a hospital to have her two daughters, whom were both born free of the curse. But shortly thereafter, she was killed by her sister with bombs that had been implanted in her body. With her death, Sadako was ripped away from all the people that she had come to love, just as it had appeared that her life was taking a turn for the better.

That should have been the end of Sadako. Instead, she had wound up on Escellsia somehow, in a body that was not her own. (Assuming that her mother was THE Tori, then it wasn't a stretch to think that she had something to do with Sadako being resurrected on Ecellsia. Maybe it was revenge for Sadako foiling her plans to kidnap her daughter's children?)

He leaned forward again, and placed one of his hands over Sadako's. "I had thought my I had it hard growing up, but your story makes my life look like a fairy tale by comparison. To be frank, I don't know how you haven't cracked yet (well Sadako did have some psychological issues, but she could have been a helluva lot worse) you must have a very strong will." He gently squeezed her hand.

"So, what do you want to do now?"
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be?   If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 10:37 am

"Thank you for thinking so..." She didn't pull away as he squeezed her hand, but instead, she seemed to relax. Finally she had told him what he had to know. Also, just by his reaction, she knew she was right to trust him. She smiled halfheartedly, "Ah... I'm not sure. I... I don't really know what to do anymore." She looked away, sliding her hands from underneath his and looking away. Her hands folded in her lap, she started to fidget.

"I don't know what to do with this life that's been given to me. I mean, I suppose I'm thankful for it... But..." She sighed, looking down at her hands for a moment before meeting his eyes once more. "Before I only felt like I had one friend in this new dimension... My best friend, Reia Ruan. But now...? I feel as though I may've found another." She smiled at Elijah, "So, now I ask you; What would you like to do?"
Back to top Go down
Elijah Hart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be?   If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 5:53 pm

(OOC: I apologize in advance if my initial posts are rough - a result of living under a rock for over 2 months.)

Elijah looked over Sadako for a few moments as he thought of something to say. He initially considered giving Sadako a nice but shallow response - something to the effect that everything was going to be okay - but then decided against that and chose to take a much more honest approach.

"I really don't have a definitive answer right now, about what you should do with your second life. And I really don't have a right to either. However, I can offer you home in the Sunlit Kingdom. The Kingdom is always looking for new immigrants, and we would love to have a powerful sorcereress/demi-godess added to our ranks.

"So what do you think of that?"
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be?   If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 4:46 pm

The silence stretched for a few moments, and Sadako could see Elijah struggling think of the right words. She didn't mind waiting, however, and held his gaze comfortably. She valued his honesty when he did answer, and she gave him another dazzling smile.

"I... I think I'd like that." She spoke sincerely, her eyes softening. She then flicked her wrist to the plates and food, where by the manipulation of air densities and currents, her own plate of food was served, and the plate floated over to be gently placed in front of her. A fork effortlessly flew to settle in her hand, and a spoon settled beside her plate.

"Perhaps that's enough of histories and such for now... I'm sure this meal you've prepared is absolutely delicious..." Twirling a small bit of fettuccine onto her fork with the aid of her spoon, she took a bite, closing her eyes. "Mm, and I was right...! My compliments to the chef!" She smiled, then twirled another bit of pasta onto her fork.

((That's quite alright. :3))
Back to top Go down
Elijah Hart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be?   If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 6:48 pm

"Thanks." Elijah grinned, then a couple bites pasta from his own plate.

"So," he started, dropping his fork back down onto his plate. "When would you like to leave?"
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be?   If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:16 pm

She thought for a moment, setting her fork back down.

"I suppose we could leave after we're done here. Oh, wait, no; I'd have to talk to Reia first. Do you think it would be okay if she came along...? She's my only tie to my past, and... I just couldn't leave her here alone."

She blinked a few times, wiping her eyes with the back of her hand, determined not to cry... Reia Ruan was her best friend, and there was no way she would just up and leave her again. Hadn't she done that once before? A long time ago, yes, but she had done it all the same. And that was when they were both comfortable in the Reality. In this new world, they both were utterly lost.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Hart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be?   If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 3:36 pm

"Of course she can come with us to the Kingdom!" Elijah answered quickly, trying to keep Sadako from crying again.

"But where is she?"
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be?   If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 5:12 pm

"Ah, I left her to get us accommodations here at the Academy. I'm sure I can find her. One moment."

Sadako closed her eyes, a slight breeze swirling around them for a moment, then sweeping off to find Reia. Only a moment later, a slight smile touched her lips.

"There she is. It seems she has gotten us quarters here... But I'd much prefer to become a part of the kingdom. I'm asking her now whether she'd like to come with us or not - She seems to be unable to decide."

She laughed softly,

"Rather, it's more along the lines of, 'So I did all that work for nothing?'"

Sadako paused, obviously not wanting to repeat the rest of what Reia said. A few seconds later, she nodded, seemingly content.

"She'll decide later, and meet up with us if she wishes, but we'll be in contact."

Smiling, her sapphire gaze betraying her amusement, she looked back to Elijah.

"I suppose that means it will be just you and I for a little while, then."
Back to top Go down
Elijah Hart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be?   If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:12 pm

Elijah shrugged. "That's fine with me, but tell her that she has until tomorrow morning to decide what she wants to do."
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be?   If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:02 pm

Sadako winced suddenly, biting her lip. She really didn't want to repeat what Reia had said there...

"I.. I think she's made up her mind now. She... She doesn't want to come with us."

Sadness was clear in her tone as her shoulders slumped slightly. She would have leaned heavily against something, had there been something behind her. Instead, she shook her head as if to clear it, attempting to smile again.

"Ah, well. I'll just have to visit her here, then."
Back to top Go down
Elijah Hart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be?   If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:32 pm

Elijah frowned. "Seriously, she'd abandoned you like that? I'd like to talk to your friend and see what her problem is."

He stood up, looking mad all of the sudden. Elijah was now experiencing one of his infamous mood swings.
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be?   If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:08 pm

Sadako looked quite alarmed,

"No, no. Don't worry, Elijah,"

She looked away, out over the marvelous balcony view.

"She has her reasons."

Her wearily gaze swept over the landscape for a moment, mulling over these extremely sound arguments that Reia had left her with. After a moment, she looked back to Elijah, her expression tired. She was extremely so, what with this new life, and just in general. The summoning of those elements upon her arrival combined with the emotional stress, and lack of sleep whatsoever was taking it's toll, though it was barely noticeable in her features to those who didn't know her that well. That quiet sigh, slightly relaxing posture... All signs of how exhausted she was.

"Please calm down, Elijah."
Back to top Go down
Elijah Hart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be?   If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 4:29 pm

Elijah wanted to protest Sadako's refusal to allow him to see Reia, but he relented when he saw her turn away from him - clearly she was in no mood to deal with any more drama right now.

He sat back down. "Alright I won't bother you about Reia anymore, but let her know that when she's tired of acting like a horrible friend, she can and
come stay with us."
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be?   If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 5:31 pm

"Thank-you."

She said in a quiet voice, though she saw how angry he still was. She wanted to tell him Reia was a great friend, and the only reason she was acting like this was because she was remembering Maze, and thought that Sadako was betraying her husband... Or was it ex-husband? She didn't know, groaning softly. She was just so confused about this whole thing.

"I've told her... Shall we head out? I'm feeling quite tired so the sooner we get there and get settled, the better."
Back to top Go down
Elijah Hart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be?   If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:33 pm

"Uh sure...I'll go back to my room and pack. That should only take me about 20 minutes. After that we can take an air ship back to the Kingdom. Does that sound good to you?"[u]

Last edited by Elijah Hart on Mon May 03, 2010 7:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be?   If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:44 pm

She paused, knowing she would much rather travel by air itself, rather than having a few tonnes of metal between her and her element. Thinking about it for a moment more, however, she realized it would be good to experience different means of travel, now that she didn't have her wings to rely on.

"Yes, I think that would be nice. Should..."

Blushing for a moment, and looking confused, she slowly gazed deeply into his eyes,

"Should I wait here for you...?"
Back to top Go down
Elijah Hart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be?   If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 6:31 pm

Elijah gave her a quizical look. "You could wait here, but wouldn't you rather pack up your things as well?" He was assuming that she had a room like he did.
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be?   If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:11 pm

Shaking her head sadly, she sighed,

"I have no belongings to call my own, here. Just the clothes on my back and the sword on my hip."
Back to top Go down
Reia Ruan
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Reia Ruan

Energy Type : Chakra/Soul Energy

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be?   If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:17 pm

[PERMISSION TO CRASH IN WAS TOTALLY GIVEN. I OWE YOU SADO <3]

A soft, almost slightly pink-tinted wind swept into the area, en-wrapping Sadako in a tight, warm, airy and familiar embrace before bursting out in a sudden cold blue explosion of such as the wind frantically encircled Sadako, as if telling her something it thought to be of much importance. After a few moments of relaying messages to her silently, the wind seemed to calm before it took the shape of the enigmatic pink-haired priestess, her emerald eyes flashing with a certain rage as she seemed to be in a foul mood, though not towards her friend... but rather her companion. It seemed the enigmatic Reia Ruan had finally decided to show her face, though it was rather twisted in disgust at the moment as she clenched and unclenched her fists as she wished to lock them onto something more... neck-like.

She lowered her angry gaze to the stranger accompanying her friend, the winds whipping fiercely and angrily around her as she grit her teeth, standing protectively in front of Sadako, jabbing a finger in the strangers direction.

"Would you like to repeat what you said about me?" she growled, as she had heard it carried along the wind as Sadako had relayed messages to her. No one insulted her like that. No one.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Hart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be?   If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:38 pm

When the pink tinged wind appeared and enveloped Sadako as a vortex, Elijah bolted from his seat and took several steps back between him and the wind, which he considered a threat. However, when it became clear that the vortex wasn't harming Sadako, he relaxed, but he didn't dare approach her. "Is this wind being made by Sadako or something else?" He would just have to wait and see.

After about a minute, the vortex died down, and the wind that had formed it condensed into the form of a young woman. A very angry looking young woman.

"Would you like to repeat what you said about me?" she growled.

By her question, Elijah was able to dicern her identity. She was Reia, Sadako's best friend.

"No problem, I said that you were a horrible friend for abadoning Sadako. The way that you just barged onto the balcony and interrupted us and the rest of the people on here just proves it." He looked away from Reia for a moment to gaze at Sadako, then the other people on the balcony, whom had all stopped what they were doing to observe the altercation.

His gaze returned back to Reia. "Good job on embarrassing your friend."
Back to top Go down
Reia Ruan
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Reia Ruan

Energy Type : Chakra/Soul Energy

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be?   If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 7:43 pm

[ OH NO HE DIDN'TTTTT B|
...Also you have no idea how hard I'm laughing right now.]

"I WILL DO WHAT I LIKE WITHOUT YOU NIT-PICKING IT" she growled, the wind whipping around her like an angry, growing storm before calming slightly, Aeros no doubt trying to interfere and calm her down, but she would be having none of that.

"Now. As for abandoning my friend, I was doing nothing of the sort. I have no intention of letting her come with you for good reasons, and you know what, I might as well just spell them out for you since it seems it isn't clicking", she ranted on, her nails digging into the skin on her palms as she tightened her fists.

"This woman here is married. I should now, because I was her maid of freaking honor. If Maze was here right now, he'd agree with me that Sadako should not go with you lest...things happen! Because things do happen, but I'll have you know I'm having nothing of it!"

Reia turned her head slightly, smiling warmly towards Sadako and making a shooing motion with her hand.

"Now go, the room's waiting. I set it up anyways, okay? Don't worry about me~!" she said, her smile sweet and kind for her friend before turning cold as she turned back to the man before her.

"And if I was such a horrible friend as you claimed, this woman would be dead by now. Do you know how many times I've saved her life, done everything possible for this woman? All for the reason that she is my friend, my best friend, and I hers. Would a horrible friend do that?"

Reia claimed with a frown that soon turned to a grimace as a sullen wind wrapped around her, causing her to wave her hands madly in front of her. Aeros surely wasn't helping her current mood.
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be?   If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:38 am

Sensing the overwhelming emotion being stirred up by her friend's arrival, a bit of her soul reached out, though she was unconscious of it, weaving itself into the very fabric of the air around them. It's soothing and calming nature soon (at the very least) cooling some of the anger the two of them were feeling.

Her sapphire gaze a tad saddened at seeing her friends fighting like this, she looked from Elijah to Reia and back again, not quite sure what to do. Her cheeks blushed a deep red when Reia brought up the fact that 'things might happen' should she go with him. It was a valid point, but Sadako didn't really feel that way about Elijah.... Did she?

"Please... Please don't fight." Turning to Reia, she gave her friend a tight hug, "Reia, you've been my best friend for so long... Do you remember when we met?" Laughing a little, she pulled herself away, holding Reia at arm's length, her eyes reflecting her laughter. "In that tavern, wasn't it? Odd how we didn't really have any desire for alcohol. I met Elijah in much the same manner; an unorthodox, chance meeting that lead to awkward introductions... But Reia, my friend whom is like a sister to me, I want you to know that I consider Elijah a friend. Nothing more, nothing less. It doesn't change anything that I've known him for only about an hour. I've told him I'm married, and about Aura and Mana, too. I doubt he has gotten any ideas from my story."

Looking over to Elijah, she sighed, turning to place a hand on his shoulder, "And Elijah... Reia really is my best friend. She's just a little protective. She never abandoned me, and I wasn't telling you her exact words. If I did, I didn't think you'd like them very much." With a light laugh, she pulled him into a friendly hug, whispering something quickly, "She's also the only tie I have to my old life. I need her... Please, don't get on her bad side... You're both my friends." Pulling back with a smile, she stepped away from both of them.

"Well... I'll let you two get to know eachother better... Please be nice, I don't want either of you hurt. I'll be back at the room, Reia." In a display of moderate power, the wind swirled around her, a bit of blue chakra swirling around the two air masses; they looked like shimmering wings, right down to the detail of the feathers.Keepng them folded tightly to her back for a moment, she walked to the edge of the balcony, sitting on the railing with a smile, then wave, falling backwards over the edge.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Hart

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be?   If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 2:56 pm

“Well this is just great.” Elijah thought darkly as Sadako disappeared over the balcony. He sat back down at the table, facing outward with his arms now crossed. "Now I get to spend some quality time with little miss psycho."

He glared up at Reia. “That’s all you were pissed off about, that I would try something with Sadako? Jeez lady, contrary to popular belief, not every kind gesture made by a man toward a woman is designed to get into her pants. Sometimes that’s just all it is, a kind gesture.

"But say that I did try something, that doesn't necessarily mean Sadako would agree to it. And she mostly likely wouldn't, seeing how strongly she still feels about her ex-husband.

"Seriously though, it's appaling how little faith you have in your best friend."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be?   If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If You Could Be Anywhere In the World, Where Would It Be?
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next