Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Trainer Sadira Wants to Battle! I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Trainer Sadira Wants to Battle! I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Trainer Sadira Wants to Battle! I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Trainer Sadira Wants to Battle! I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Trainer Sadira Wants to Battle! I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Trainer Sadira Wants to Battle! I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Trainer Sadira Wants to Battle! I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Trainer Sadira Wants to Battle! I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Trainer Sadira Wants to Battle! I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Trainer Sadira Wants to Battle! I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Trainer Sadira Wants to Battle! I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Trainer Sadira Wants to Battle! I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Trainer Sadira Wants to Battle! I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Trainer Sadira Wants to Battle! I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Trainer Sadira Wants to Battle! I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Trainer Sadira Wants to Battle! I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Trainer Sadira Wants to Battle! I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Trainer Sadira Wants to Battle!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sadi D
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Sadi D

Rep. : 3
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Chakra

Trainer Sadira Wants to Battle! Empty
PostSubject: Trainer Sadira Wants to Battle!   Trainer Sadira Wants to Battle! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:49 pm

((It seems quite a few people have pkmn, but I haven't seen any battles yet.))

I stroll along the road casually, trying to find a place that doesn't look like it'll collapse instantly at the sign of stress. I stop and tap my foot against the stone before deeming this place suitable. I turn around and look at Raikou who looks beyond irritated. "Yanno...I told you ya coulda stayed at Edurad. No one forced you to follow me." He glances at me before going back to ignoring my existence. I shrug and sigh. 'Why didn't I just release him...Shoulda let him be someone else's problem.' With another sigh, I sit on the edge of the road and wait for a challenger.
Back to top Go down
Ayaka-Woulfe
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Ayaka-Woulfe

Rep. : 1
Guild : The Covenant

PostSubject: Re: Trainer Sadira Wants to Battle!   Trainer Sadira Wants to Battle! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:05 pm

(( /FIST PUMP
FINALLY. <333
/FISTBUMP FISTBUMP))

Ayaka, was infact walking on the same road, except on the other side from Sadira. She was walking backwards, simply enjoying the dissapearing landscape, though something caught her attention. She blinked, turning around, and smiling as she saw Sadira.

"Sadira~?"

She called out cheerily, grinning from ear-to-ear. How long had it been since she'd seen this girl? Beside her, Bayleef poked let out a cheery noise, sending a greeting to the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: Trainer Sadira Wants to Battle!   Trainer Sadira Wants to Battle! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:48 pm

((Yay for fist bumps~))

My ears twitch at the sound of my name and I turn to find the source. At the sign of Ayaka I wave happily and call back. "A~!! YA~!! KA~!!" I hop up and move to run towards her, but Raikou steps in front of me, blocking my path. "Oy! What's your deal?" He gives me a look before sparking and posing as though ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
Ayaka-Woulfe
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Ayaka-Woulfe

PostSubject: Re: Trainer Sadira Wants to Battle!   Trainer Sadira Wants to Battle! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:30 pm

(( Indeed~ ))

"Sadi~! It is you~!" Ayaka called, happy to encounter her friend. Her look went blank for a moment at the Raikou, and then another moment at its stance. "Oh~?" she murmured, tilting her head. "Does he... want a fight?" she asked, her eyes sparking. "Oh, we can do that~! Bayleef's up for it, right?" Ayaka asked, turning her head to her pokemon. "Bay~!" It called in her same cheerful manner, bobbing its head.

" Sound good~?"
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: Trainer Sadira Wants to Battle!   Trainer Sadira Wants to Battle! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 5:48 pm

My tail frizzes up at Raikou's rude behavior and I step around him. "No. He will not be battling atm," I give him a look for emphasis, "Instead, I got some pkmn (not said as Pokemon, but like pikmin) that need some surrus training." I pull out a pokebox, which at one point in time used to be a pokeball, and toss it in the air. "C'mon on out 'vati." The red light shoots out and a Poochyena appears. She yawns and looks up at Bayleef with a tired expression before looking over at me and Raikou. She yawns once more and faces Bayleef, still with that lethargic look though she was really ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
Ayaka-Woulfe
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Ayaka-Woulfe

PostSubject: Re: Trainer Sadira Wants to Battle!   Trainer Sadira Wants to Battle! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 8:07 pm

Ayaka chuckled at Raikou before frowning at him, just to empahsis Sadira's lecture of sorts. What an amusing pair~! She glowed at the Poochyena, and Bayleef mimiced her as he often did. He had been Ayaka's first catch, and the two where rather alike. Ayaka nodded towards Bayleef, signaling that this fight was his, and he let out a happy sort of squeal as his neck-thingies ruffled, giving off a purple sort of powder into the air....
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: Trainer Sadira Wants to Battle!   Trainer Sadira Wants to Battle! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 7:20 pm

((Oh shiznap! I'm back! :O Sorry it took so long for me to respond. College has been kickin my ass. ;_; ))

I look at the purple stuff falling in confusion, not familiar with the attack. 'Fuck is this mess?' I decide to take the cautious route with this battle, not liking the looks of things. "Parvati! Try not to breathe in that powder! Also, Roar like you've never roared before." The Poochyena gives me a look of 'wtf', but she hops back closer to me and takes a stance as though holding her ground before letting out a vicious Roar.
Back to top Go down
Ayaka-Woulfe
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Drifter, 3rd Rank
Ayaka-Woulfe

PostSubject: Re: Trainer Sadira Wants to Battle!   Trainer Sadira Wants to Battle! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 4:56 pm

((Ahahaha, no worries. General laziness would be kicking my ass... but it's too lazy. ._.))

Bayleef shrank back a bit, it's red eyes widened as it was startled by the roar that stirred it's Poison Powder so. Shuffling it's feet around clumsily, it lowered it's head to Parvati's level and let out it's own braying sort of roar in mimicry, the green things on it's neck tingling as the leaf on it's head whipped around.

It charged at the Poochyena with all the weight and force it could put into it's tackle, it's entire body tingling with a very bright and static-looking yellow.

[I can't remember the name of the paralysis powder for the life of me.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trainer Sadira Wants to Battle!   Trainer Sadira Wants to Battle! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trainer Sadira Wants to Battle!
Page 1 of 1