Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Erik's Test: Seeing What Rank He Gets. I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Erik's Test: Seeing What Rank He Gets. I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Erik's Test: Seeing What Rank He Gets. I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Erik's Test: Seeing What Rank He Gets. I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Erik's Test: Seeing What Rank He Gets. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Erik's Test: Seeing What Rank He Gets. I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Erik's Test: Seeing What Rank He Gets. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Erik's Test: Seeing What Rank He Gets. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Erik's Test: Seeing What Rank He Gets. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Erik's Test: Seeing What Rank He Gets. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Erik's Test: Seeing What Rank He Gets. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Erik's Test: Seeing What Rank He Gets. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Erik's Test: Seeing What Rank He Gets. I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Erik's Test: Seeing What Rank He Gets. I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Erik's Test: Seeing What Rank He Gets. I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Erik's Test: Seeing What Rank He Gets. I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Erik's Test: Seeing What Rank He Gets. I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Erik's Test: Seeing What Rank He Gets.

Go down 
+8
Ezekiel
Gerold
Gig
Rozalyn
Noxalyz
Vylence
Unknown
King Erik
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
King Erik

King Erik

Rep. : 2
Nation : Former Antagonist
Guild : The Academy

Erik's Test: Seeing What Rank He Gets. Empty
PostSubject: Erik's Test: Seeing What Rank He Gets.   Erik's Test: Seeing What Rank He Gets. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:39 pm

Erik would stand there leaning on his hammer waiting for someone to come test him. He'd wanted to do this a while back but never had the chance.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

Rep. : 4
Nation : Citadel Risen from the Depths
Energy Type : Wonderland / Telekinesis

PostSubject: Re: Erik's Test: Seeing What Rank He Gets.   Erik's Test: Seeing What Rank He Gets. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:41 pm

A single crow would appear in the darkening sky. It seemed to be about to rain and even the appearance of a thunder storm that is approaching. The crow made it's loud scatting noise as it perched itself onto a rotting dead tree. the clouds that moved slowly during the days of reality seemed to have suddenly speed up movement racing across the sky. As the drop of the first water from the approaching storm touched the ground. The crow would suddenly rip away. Seeing large pieces of string ripping away from the crow as the string which was black of darkness would reappear in the shape of a dark figure. The dark figure was rarely seen or even talked to people these days. It was a man without a name, Unknown. Unknown would stand there as the rain from the clouds above would continue. "Are you Erik?"
Back to top Go down
King Erik

King Erik

PostSubject: Re: Erik's Test: Seeing What Rank He Gets.   Erik's Test: Seeing What Rank He Gets. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:45 pm

"Erik no, but a King Erik yes" he said looking at Unknown
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Erik's Test: Seeing What Rank He Gets.   Erik's Test: Seeing What Rank He Gets. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:49 pm

"A simple matter of respect is where the sign of the word 'King' appears from yet so far you don't seem like a king or even fitted to be one..." Unknown stood where he did unmoved, and unsettling. The dark clouds above still rampaged quickly as the rain drops rapidly dropped. Yet around Unknown not a single drop appeared on him.
Back to top Go down
King Erik

King Erik

PostSubject: Re: Erik's Test: Seeing What Rank He Gets.   Erik's Test: Seeing What Rank He Gets. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:51 pm

(is it okay if Erik uses all his antagonist abilities here? and then after the exam ill change it all to what ever rank he gets)

"King was my former rank, the rank the General should have taken when he took the throne and claimed the E.A.S.T. for himself" Erik would say
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Erik's Test: Seeing What Rank He Gets.   Erik's Test: Seeing What Rank He Gets. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:55 pm

"Well, Well, Well" Unknown straightened his back a bit more, as he crossed his arms. What was stopping to rain from hitting Unknown was becoming more noticeable. It was merely a telekinesis orb. from it Large tendrils would emerge like serpents. "Let's get the show on the road eh?"

((Black holes wouldn't be as powerful when you were an antagonist it'll be powerful but not as powerful with your previous rank understand?))
Back to top Go down
King Erik

King Erik

PostSubject: Re: Erik's Test: Seeing What Rank He Gets.   Erik's Test: Seeing What Rank He Gets. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:58 pm

(depending on the rank I receive is what ill keep. if its lower than 4rd rank black holes wont be there)

Erik would draw forth his Miller WarHammer and swing it once kicking up a fire storm of frost that would convert all the rain around unknown to ice shards that would try and pierce his shield. As this was happening Erik would charge a small shot of Nova blast in his right palm while letting his Automites seep out and cover the field in their massive invisible shroud
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Erik's Test: Seeing What Rank He Gets.   Erik's Test: Seeing What Rank He Gets. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:04 pm

"Please you dealing with the Telekinesis Master here...." Unknown would rapidly move his hands as the tendrils would spin around the dome of telekinesis in which would allow the shards to go through the orb and quickly be controlled under Unknown. "You're out of your league..." The ice shards would lift from the tendrils as they would fly back at Erik. Yet if they would be deflected since they wouldn't be able to be controlled the telekinesis controlling the shards would seep into the ground.
Back to top Go down
King Erik

King Erik

PostSubject: Re: Erik's Test: Seeing What Rank He Gets.   Erik's Test: Seeing What Rank He Gets. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:08 pm

Erik would lift his hammer upward and suddenly a black vid would form sucking the shard into it. As his Automites reached their max radius 1 kilometer they would begin to rapidly spread an odorless, tasteless, colourless and unseeable toxin through the air that would cause all nerves to become decreased and eventually stop functioning. As this had already begun to happen Erik would draw forth a second weapon. One Unknown would or might recognize . It was the Banriu blade of the General's.

Erik would flick his hammer again dismissing the black hole and he would suddenly SlipStream and come out of a portal above unknown firing a massive burst of concentrated Dark Matter that would implode upon contact with anything. Erik would pull backwards and enter another slipstream portal waiting to come out again.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Erik's Test: Seeing What Rank He Gets.   Erik's Test: Seeing What Rank He Gets. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:19 pm

Since the Telekinesis would ultimately seep into the ground when the hole appeared. The telekinesis would then from the ground raise like evaporating water which was unknown plan from mixing his telekinesis with water in the ground. From this point the telekinesis would surround each and every molecule of the toxin. From this it was known is was a toxin to avoid meta-gaming was when unknown noticed the automites from his telekinesis ability to notice pulses of sound. Which was a power of telekinesis which was called audiokinesis. With the pulses running through the air when the telekinesis exited the shards they would've detected the toxin. With each molecule surrounded Unknown would focus them in one second squeezing the orb of the captured toxin in a fixed little ball which continued to slowly go away to nothingness. Now Unknown would release more tendrils from his orb while still preforming his arms in a rapid pace. The tendrils were large and would slash at Erik while also releasing pulses of telekinesis.
Back to top Go down
King Erik

King Erik

PostSubject: Re: Erik's Test: Seeing What Rank He Gets.   Erik's Test: Seeing What Rank He Gets. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:26 pm

AS Erik came out of his second slip stream portal he was somehow greeted with tendrils as if Unknown could detect where he was gonna be. Erik would form a barrier of pure solidified fire around him the slipstream again replacing his body with an Erikall. As the Dark Matter beam hit the waves of telekinisis they would implode and for 2 second of time begin sucking everything and anything inwards. Erik would be safe from this as he was in the midst of slip streaming and could simply wait for the sucking to cease. His Erikall was unfortunate enough to be sucked into the slowly dying mock "black hole" that erik had built before him.

This was merely a test to see how good unknown was before erik would go full out. the Super nova energy building up in his hand continued to grow and grow gathering energy from all the matter that was being consumed by the blade hole. and the energy that was consumed earlier when the ice was sucked into the black void.

(half of this stuff wont exists depending on the rank I get.)
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Erik's Test: Seeing What Rank He Gets.   Erik's Test: Seeing What Rank He Gets. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:33 pm

((Honestly forgot about your appearing above me lol 8D))

Unknown would be able to find anyone through the field with his telekinesis pulses through the air able to detect any movement. Also From Unknown's back a large ball would rip from his body yet not damage him physically. It was his special eye that floats around him. As the black holes would appear. Unknown would now know who he was fighting. It was where he was helping BlackBlade it was from that moment. Unknown knew this fight was a complete turn around. The black holes now see familiar as Unknown would allow some of his tendrils to be absorbed by the holes and yet the telekinesis would ultimately control the holes they got sucked into. Now unknown would push his hands together as the black holes would collide and explode upon contact. Again the leftover telekinesis would fall and seep into the ground. the orb around Unknown grew and thickened. And at that moment within the ground the telekinesis gathered where the shadow of Erik's hand would show if it was sunny out.

((considering the dark matter was the same as your blackholes...))
Back to top Go down
Vylence
Warrior of the Depths
Warrior of the Depths
Vylence

Rep. : 5
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Negative, Shadow energy

PostSubject: Re: Erik's Test: Seeing What Rank He Gets.   Erik's Test: Seeing What Rank He Gets. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:57 pm

(In all honesty, Majority of that shit SHOULDN'T exist UNTIL you become the appropriate rank. I mean really? You're doing this whole ranking exam backwards. How the hell do you use all this hax siht, then get a max of a 5th rank and get rid of it after the exam? It makes no sense.)
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Erik's Test: Seeing What Rank He Gets.   Erik's Test: Seeing What Rank He Gets. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:58 pm

((Don't worry mystery person I'm allowing him to use this junk for a specific reason...))
Back to top Go down
King Erik

King Erik

PostSubject: Re: Erik's Test: Seeing What Rank He Gets.   Erik's Test: Seeing What Rank He Gets. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:07 pm

the Erikall decoy would work for the time being. As the Erikall waited there it would fire off random attacks to distract Unknown. these attacks were either fire or lighting attacks.

the real Erik would appear 2 kilometers outside all of the happening and prepare to show the power the would have used if he fought Gig or needed to fight the General. Erik would transfer the built up energy from the Nova and super nova he was forming in his hand into his body. In a brilliant show of power an aura of sparking energy would form around him. As this happened pieces of earth would break up from the ground and float around him then instantly break up into dust and vanish into tiny black holes. His muscle mass and body would also increase making him grow an extra 3 feet to add to his already 6 foot frame. His eyes would go white and the area around him would shake.

As Erik's power stabilized the earth around him would stop shaking and the wind would slow down. This ability made Erik's physical and energy attacks all triple 100 fold but greatly decreased his speed and agility.To make up for the loss of agility erik had the true form of the General's wings of light. Erik would rotate his body and look out at Unknown who was merely a dot from where he was.

"If this doesn't prove anything. then I don;t deserve to be given a rank" Erik would say aiming both hands at unknown.

As he did a massive pulsar would form around his body and begin sending out massive waves of radiation, electromagnetic energy and sonic booms at 10th the speed if light. This was all a defense that would allow Erik to build up enough energy for one ultimate attack. A massive amount of pure concentrated silver energy would form in front of his hands and begin spiraling forming into a ball.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Erik's Test: Seeing What Rank He Gets.   Erik's Test: Seeing What Rank He Gets. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:14 pm

"Hm....nice work but I've seen this before....remember your little slave girl..I am not easily astounded from such great power....more about how you use your power, and right now...your like a mouse that's blind...I know what side you are, and I'll take the set precautions that are necessary." The telekinesis that was within the ground that the Erik would most definitely arise from the ground and crumble into dust, the telekinesis that was exactly underneath the supernova hand of the Erik. The telekinesis would seep into the black holes. Using quick reflexes that were more superior than the Erik's right now from his giant size jump. The black holes would quickly rampage into each other creating a large cosmic explosion it seemed since the supernova energy/energy in your charging hand would clash with the explosion from the Black holes. From the moment Unknown moved the black holes with his telekinesis to be seeped and absorbed into the holes. Unknown would his free hand would allow tendrils of telekinesis to rampage at the lighting and fire attacks which would collide also with the Erik with the comic explosion of black holes and supernova energy and the energy forming in his hands. It seemed unlikely to even survive such a fate. The tendrils did of course allow the pulses from the tendrils to interact with the sonic booms and ultimately clash and implode upon impact. As for electromagnetic energy and radiation being an unforeseeable force and radiation being of a gas form. Unknown would create a distortion barrier around his orb of telekinesis. "Seems like quite a fate...it's not power...or strength...but of how much attaches like my telekinesis which could stop such attacks...yet I needed a tad bit more since your size jump. But It seems impossible for you to have blocked or even escaped such a quick attack even with those wings of the General. Your ability of reaction and agility was just not enough...unless..." The eye of Unknown would float outside the orb of distortion and telekinesis energy. It's pupil seemed to move to scan the comic explosion that just immediately happened. As for the radiation, Unknown would use nearby telekinesis from the tendrils to envelope the radiation decomposing it into gas form if it wasn't within a point of being in gas form. The radiation orb would slowly make it's way towards the explosion taking place to envelope the Erik in a deadly position.

*Quick notes to take in to make sure your no confused
1) telekinesis in the ground, right below the supernova that you were charging. Resulting in it being lifted in the ground like before.
2) telekinesis absorbed into Black hole yet around the black hole would surround telekinesis energy which would quickly within a millisecond drag all the black holes into a collision with Erik and the energy within your hand, resulting in a large cosmic explosion.
3) Since your agility and reaction was slow down A LOT from your growth, it was be near impossible of you even being able to react in time with speed to escape if your reaction and agility is weakened A LOT.
4) Any questions ask me before you mess up your response to this one, make sure it's legit and non hackish/noobish
5) thank you for your cooperation for reading this long ass post 8D
Back to top Go down
King Erik

King Erik

PostSubject: Re: Erik's Test: Seeing What Rank He Gets.   Erik's Test: Seeing What Rank He Gets. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:37 am

Eh it wasn't that long considering the 3 page long posts i would have to read on advent destiny at times)

(almost wrote the General here)

Erik would laughs as his attacks had been stopped. At the last moment before this had all happened he would be pulled into the data dimension by the wings of light/tachyon particle controller. The data dimension allows him to freely move around without being hurt or attack. But not allowing him to attack or be attacked. As he entered this alternate dimension that time would stop in he would look around at all the attacks he had made spiraling together with his black holes and Unknowns attacks. There was always Telekinesis.

Erik would ponder for a split moment allowing the energies in his hand to finally charge to a stable point where they were ready to be fired. Erik would think about something for one last time then put the next motion into play.

"If this man want to toy with my presence then i'll just have to blast him out of the sky" Erik said SlipStreaming out of his dimension which would place him directly behind Unknown not even 2 feet from where he was.

As Erik came into being he would hold both his hands outwards and fire a full burst of energy from his hands that would glow red and crackle with tachyon particles as it burst straight outwards unleashing all the energy his body had been building up. This was a point black range and would prove to almost impossible to avoid. After the beam was fired Erik would pull backwards as fast he could to avoid being killed by said blast. He had been brought back to his original power level and had nothing left but enough energy to fight hand to hand with his two weapons. That and enough energy to initiate the last plan if needed.

(The last plan was erik making all form of energy attacks and mind attacks simply gone from the area so both people have to fight hand to hand or weapon to weapon only)

(That whole power up thing looked and made erik look something like this 18 seconds into this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWj5yLoFwgA)

Last edited by King Erik on Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Erik's Test: Seeing What Rank He Gets.   Erik's Test: Seeing What Rank He Gets. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:30 pm

((I'd hate to burst your bubble, but none of your abilities allow you to even stream step or whatever, it seems like that move or quickly flash stepping shit is widely overused...and I even explained that speed doesn't even help since you lowered your reaction and agility very low....tell me if I'm wrong on this...and other's opinions are allowed))
Back to top Go down
King Erik

King Erik

PostSubject: Re: Erik's Test: Seeing What Rank He Gets.   Erik's Test: Seeing What Rank He Gets. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 3:03 pm

(SlipSteaming is an ability brought on by the General's wings of light. IT opens a portal and allows Erik to or the General to enter it)
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Erik's Test: Seeing What Rank He Gets.   Erik's Test: Seeing What Rank He Gets. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 3:15 pm

((A few more quick questions...can you link me to were your received these wings of light from the general? And another question I'm stilled confused about is simply how could you have done something that happened within half a second. Like snapping your fingers and counting one think of me doing two snaps and you only finished one. It just seemed quite impossible for you to even react in time for you to even teleport jump since the collision of the black holes started first and were closely near you. Does this question make any sense? Keep in mind the lighting and fire attacks reacted a bit slower than the collision that happened in a millisecond....if you could legitimately explain this then I'll be fine it's just it seems very impossible to even react in time with an attack that was very close to you within a millisecond. There was no possible way of you even knowing of me doing so...))
Back to top Go down
King Erik

King Erik

PostSubject: Re: Erik's Test: Seeing What Rank He Gets.   Erik's Test: Seeing What Rank He Gets. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 6:58 pm

(In Eriks tech list it says tachyon particle controller, thats the wings of light's final form. And Okay I'll scratch erik teleporting. I'll edit that post

done

any why does it pull him in. because the wings of light have their own quantum computer inside of it. the General has 4 quantum computers.

1 in his head, one in the wings, one in his body and one in his blade. Erik who has a set of wings would have one, but unlike the General he can;t merge them together because he only has one.

dont worry this will be over soon. With erik probably giving up in a very cocky way)
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Erik's Test: Seeing What Rank He Gets.   Erik's Test: Seeing What Rank He Gets. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:44 pm

The eye was Unknown sacred weapon on the battle field since it acted on it's own form of movement without Unknown, like a animal in a way. As it scanned the smoke from the cosmic explosion, it's scanning censors would've picked up of the Erik not involved within the blast. And another hint to Unknown was the pulses from the telekinesis rushing through the air from the tendrils that surrounded Unknown outside his distortion barrier. With the Molecules of the radiation flying towards the sky, Unknown would allow the chemical reaction with the two (clouds/water and radiation) to chemically mix. Since it was still raining from the beginning of the battle, it would start to rain radiation water. In which ever one knows radiation deforms the body after a certain amount has be exposed. Yet this was at Unknown's advantage for he wouldn't inhale or even be touched by this at all for the Distortion barrier that surrounded him that could easily separate the molecules of radiation to the water purifying it for safe inhalation. As for the eye that scanned and gave away Erik teleported away from the attack and from the audiokinesis within the telekinesis which would be able to focus on sound movements. Unknown would know Erik would attack Unknown with a simple head on attack, it was seen in his eye and especially Unknown's wits from battling others so many times, and since the eye focused quickly where it saw Erik forming an attack it gave enough time for Unknown to form a switching ability to switch places with the eye to where Unknown was to completely dodge the attack. Yet As soon as the Erik would simply appear behind Unknown releasing the energy. Within that millisecond they switched. Unknown flying in the air would twist his body as the distortion barrier would squeeze tight around his body, and the tendrils would rampage into the ground. Within a second thousands of wires of telekinesis popped from the ground where Erik was and followed to attempt to wrap around him. As Unknown would twist his body he would pick up simple boulders from the ground and toss them at Erik with the help of telekinesis
Back to top Go down
King Erik

King Erik

PostSubject: Re: Erik's Test: Seeing What Rank He Gets.   Erik's Test: Seeing What Rank He Gets. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:55 am

As Unknown's tendrils came up behind Erik a massive pulse would occur causing Erik to fly into the air upwards uncontrollably. It was this pulse that would end the effects of this battle completely. The very pulse would sweep across the area literally absorbing all forms of energy, mind varying attacks, data waves, synthetic energies, and anything else that may make one able to form attacks more basic than hand to hand.

As the wave swept over Unknown it would cause the are around him and everything and everywhere to be completely void of energies other than that used to swing a sword. And even with kinetic energy still available there wouldn't be enough to muster up anything. Erik would fall towards the ground and slam into it unable to use any of his abilities.

"This is "the lords power" and this power transcends all" Erik would say slowly trying to stand.

(This means only hand to hand combat works. so no telekinesis no radiation, no clouds, no wonderland , no black holes, no tachyons no nothing, other than the two fighters with their basic weapons. Although skelette found a way around this

note the lords power isnt in the tech list but it is under the word acadamy in the user thing.)
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Officer of the Depths
Officer of the Depths
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Erik's Test: Seeing What Rank He Gets.   Erik's Test: Seeing What Rank He Gets. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:03 pm

Quickly as Unknown's body was twisted in a distortion barrier, he would reach his hand to the right and reach downward, as the obliterated eye from the energy blast Erik preformed would fly upward to Unknown. Since it was basically part of him it wouldn't get sucked up and voided since it Erik's attack cannot stop energy based attacks that are within and apart of Unknown. Unknown's barrier and tendrils would disappear and Unknown was shocked from such an attack preformed by Erik but knew it was 'the power' Erik told Unknown in the forest about that he would use during a battle in the near future against Unknown. Yet when Unknown looked at his eye as it formed back within his body -his right palm- he wondered why that wasn't itself not voided since it was based on energy. This Unknown thought for a second until he finally understood what this power was. It was only used for energy's that aren't within the body or part of the body which leads to why the eye wasn't stopped since it's his third hidden eye. As Unknown gradually landed on the ground he looked at Erik and chuckled. "I now understand that power you used...luckily I still have my third eye or I would've been done since I don't know physical combat more of the energy based user..." Unknown would raise his hand as the red eye placed on Unknown's palm, would radiate with power. A red like substance appeared in a ghostly form in front of the red pupil, suddenly and without warning Unknown's hand would light up releasing a lazer beam of well lazer beams at Erik which would slowly attempt to stand. The shot of the lazer beam was of how quick a lazer could be shot. It was possible to see it but not react in time.
Back to top Go down
Noxalyz
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Noxalyz

Rep. : 0
Nation : The Citadel Risen from the Depths
Energy Type : Soul Energy, Plasma

PostSubject: Re: Erik's Test: Seeing What Rank He Gets.   Erik's Test: Seeing What Rank He Gets. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:19 pm

(It's not hard to find a way around it. For instance; Telekinesis is nothing but the body's energy being used from the mind. The mind is part of the body, so using telekinesis is no different than him using his own hands to lift stuff. Sure, with telekinesis the energy is projected outward to effect things, but even hand to hand combat consume that same type of energy that telekinesis does. So if he can't use telekinesis, then neither of you can use hand to hand combat. What you did could have worked, but you phrased it wrong. Also, just so you know, even though you have the "lord's" power, don't be surprised when someone's energy overpowers it.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Erik's Test: Seeing What Rank He Gets.   Erik's Test: Seeing What Rank He Gets. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Erik's Test: Seeing What Rank He Gets.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escellsia :: East - Escalus :: The Academy :: South Chamber :: Ranking Chamber-
Jump to: