Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
... Rank Tomoooon...? I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
... Rank Tomoooon...? I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
... Rank Tomoooon...? I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
... Rank Tomoooon...? I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
... Rank Tomoooon...? I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
... Rank Tomoooon...? I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
... Rank Tomoooon...? I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
... Rank Tomoooon...? I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
... Rank Tomoooon...? I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
... Rank Tomoooon...? I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
... Rank Tomoooon...? I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
... Rank Tomoooon...? I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
... Rank Tomoooon...? I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
... Rank Tomoooon...? I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
... Rank Tomoooon...? I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
... Rank Tomoooon...? I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
... Rank Tomoooon...? I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

... Rank Tomoooon...?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tomon
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Tomon

Rep. : 0
Nation : The Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Undead, Souls, Life draining.

... Rank Tomoooon...? Empty
PostSubject: ... Rank Tomoooon...?   ... Rank Tomoooon...? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:31 pm

Tomon would cough, kicking his feet a bit... He was kinda waiting for someone to fix him up with a ranking exam... It would probably do him well to have one as of now... Ya know..? "Is anyone here..?"
Back to top Go down
Creed Member

Creed Member

PostSubject: Re: ... Rank Tomoooon...?   ... Rank Tomoooon...? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 1:28 pm

"Ah.."

The girl who spoke had her back turned to him; she;d been training here earlier. Apparently she'd gotten the ranking field and the training field confused, and landed here instead. He turned to face the boy, sighing.

"Guess it can't be helped then.. I'll have to be your proctor."

As she turned to face him, on her collar could be seen 4 stars, signifying her 4th rank status. ... Rank Tomoooon...? Grey4
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Tomon

PostSubject: Re: ... Rank Tomoooon...?   ... Rank Tomoooon...? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 2:45 pm

Tomon bowed to her shly "... Well... I am very happy, ma'am.. Very grateful... Um... What must I do?"
Back to top Go down
Creed Member

Creed Member

PostSubject: Re: ... Rank Tomoooon...?   ... Rank Tomoooon...? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 8:08 pm

"What should you do... huh..."

She paces around a bit, finger on her mouth, thinking. As she did so, a few blades of grass began to wither dry around her feet...

"I know~"

She pointed to a red gem on the belt of her outfit. It was about as big as a large belt buckle, perfectly circular, and red.

"You gotta crack that. Go~"
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Tomon

PostSubject: Re: ... Rank Tomoooon...?   ... Rank Tomoooon...? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 8:22 pm

Tomon nodded "... I'll try..." He raised his fist up, from his knuckles, bullets shooting out directly at the girl in rapid succession, naturally aimed for the belt. That was his target, and he planned on hitting it.
Back to top Go down
Creed Member

Creed Member

PostSubject: Re: ... Rank Tomoooon...?   ... Rank Tomoooon...? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:04 pm

She ducked, hard, using her trained flexibility to lean her head low enough to evade the bullets, and started running, fast, towards Tomon. As she got closer her body radiated a brown-orange glow, and the grass around her began to die again. She would try and launch a punch on Tomon to his chin.
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Tomon

PostSubject: Re: ... Rank Tomoooon...?   ... Rank Tomoooon...? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:12 pm

Tomon would quickly snap his head back to an unheard of extend to avoid the punch, then expand and interlock his hands in the general area behind the girl to try to ensure that she didn't escape. Letting out a small portion of his soul, he would have it explode in a grand fashion trying to harm her, push her back into his hands to also try to drain her power, and have a continuous blast... possibly even shoot more bullets at her, as well.
Back to top Go down
Creed Member

Creed Member

PostSubject: Re: ... Rank Tomoooon...?   ... Rank Tomoooon...? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:16 pm

"Ha!"

She opened her palm as whatever Tomon launched detonated, a stream of golden-red coming out to mingle with the energy he released. The explosion then backfired, her fire-like thing taking control of the blast, and would either hurt him a lot or send him flying; or both. Either way, the flame had the effect of consuming and reversing whatever he threw at her in that instant, sending it back at him with double or more the force.
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Tomon

PostSubject: Re: ... Rank Tomoooon...?   ... Rank Tomoooon...? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:29 pm

Tomon, being at such a close range, would fly back, on fire. He let out a terrible screech, the flames burning off his skin just a bit, before finally, his eyes disappeared and his body began to melt. His entire body turned gray and his melting, sludge-like body suffocated the flames. "... Is that all you've got, WORM?" (Omfg, this is gonna be my favoritest line ever. XDD) Tomon stood up, now twice his original size, being the size of a full grown adult and having no feet, only a pool of sludge under him. His arms were longer and resembled claws, even though his body seemed to be nothing but sludge now "Disgusting flesh creature... How you will rue this very moment..." The pool of sludge under Tomon would expand across the ground quite quickly, dissolving everything below it and whatever was touching it in seconds. With that, Tomon expanded his hand to a great proportion, aiming his fist at the girl once more, shooting out gigantic bullets from his knuckles in rapid succession.
Back to top Go down
Creed Member

Creed Member

PostSubject: Re: ... Rank Tomoooon...?   ... Rank Tomoooon...? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 12:29 am

She leaped back, landing on a tiptoe, and daintily touched a finger to the ground. As she did so, a bright circle of orange-red flame would encircle her in a 20 foot radius. This flame was designed to burn anything energetic, be it a technique or a special weapon or even the enemy's own energy itself. This would dissolve the sludge heading her way, using it only as fuel for this eating flame to get closer to Tomon

((I think I might make an actual character like this >>; ))
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Tomon

PostSubject: Re: ... Rank Tomoooon...?   ... Rank Tomoooon...? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:14 am

Tomon hissed at her, cutting off its sludge so that the flame could not come closer. Perhaps... Tomon could get her with something else. He would quickly spew himself into the air and begin to spin, shooting small bullets of tiny parts of his soul around, trying to possess any inanimate object he could with his soul. Trees, grass, rocks... Whatever was there, he would try to possess with the tiny portions of his soul going out. The rocks would become Rock Monsters, stepping up toward the girl and swinging their rock fists at her while also trying to stop the flames by stomping on them with their rock feet.
Back to top Go down
Creed Member

Creed Member

PostSubject: Re: ... Rank Tomoooon...?   ... Rank Tomoooon...? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:01 pm

The rock monsters would find that by stomping on the flame, it only made it easier for it to get into their bodies, burning away the very energy which made them operate. Their insides now burning, she wondered how long it would take for them to simply collapse.
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Tomon

PostSubject: Re: ... Rank Tomoooon...?   ... Rank Tomoooon...? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:09 am

As they began to collapse, the remainder of Tomon's soul would shoot directly at the girl, since the fire would most likely not be burning in this area, but burning under and within the Rock Monsters and not on the outside of them, so the pieces of the soul would have time to shoot straight out and escape before completely being destroyed by the fire, and as such, attack the girl from all around. Tomon, himself, would bury himself underground, slithering and burning throughout the underground... DEEEP within the underground for a 'surprise attack' of sorts... Perhaps if he could find a water source to put out the fire...
Back to top Go down
Creed Member

Creed Member

PostSubject: Re: ... Rank Tomoooon...?   ... Rank Tomoooon...? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:17 pm

The girl ducked, but was caught in the back by some of his soul attack. As she saw the hole being made, she launched a sizable ball of fire down the hole and bean to burn around the edges, spreading deeper quickly.
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Tomon

PostSubject: Re: ... Rank Tomoooon...?   ... Rank Tomoooon...? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:06 pm

Tomon could feel the fire coming closer... Hm. It was both good at bad for him. Tomon would merely circle around underground randomly, hoping for the fire to follow. Since Tomon had been down there for a good period of time beforehand, there was a large hope under the ground, making it hollow. As such, he would fill it with his toxic, nauseating, conscious-rendering gases before quickly dispersing himself to avoid the fire and shoot himself upward in a large, wide-radius circle around the girl, reforming in the air. "Hm... So the meatbag has some fire to her... No matter." Since Tomon had dispersed and emerged from the ground in a laaarge, circular fashion, he figured that the hollowed out ground under the girl would crumble and crack, the fire she made only helping, he would hope. As such, he wished for the girl to fall into the gases that he released that filled the hole, thus poisoning and knocking out the girl so that Tomon would have a clean shot at the red... gem. If she DIDN'T fall, the gases would still be released from their confines of the underground and spread throughout the area, eventually getting the girl, he hoped. He inflated his own body so that he could hover in the air for a short portion of time, mostly so he could see how everything was gonna go down... And, just in case he fell, he didn't wanna touch the fire.
Back to top Go down
Creed Member

Creed Member

PostSubject: Re: ... Rank Tomoooon...?   ... Rank Tomoooon...? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:38 am

This was actually the perfect situation for her. As the ground below her collapsed, she maintained footing on a small platform of land. The gas would burst from all around her, but as she touched it the gas itself would burst into flames itself, using the noxious gas only as a fuel. Though its nature made her flames appear greener than usual. The fire kept burning too; wherever the gas was, fire now burned. In the air, on the ground, and even in the ground still..
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Tomon

PostSubject: Re: ... Rank Tomoooon...?   ... Rank Tomoooon...? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:01 am

Tomon hissed "Damn you, combustion!!!" The only thing left was to put the fires out... Or pull more stunts like the Rock Monster thing.. Or, perhaps even something else... Suffocation. Tomon continued to inflate himself, expanding the holes in his knuckles, his eyes and his mouth and beginning with a powerful suction, however it was not powerful enough to actually pull the flames up toward him. Just enough to suck quantities of air. Naturally, being undead, he did not need air and didn't need to breathe at all, nor had the organs to, so he could take in an indefinite amount and hopefully the girl would pass out from lack of air. If he couldn't change the air, might as well take it away. As the air would thin, hopefully the flames would become smaller... And if they came towards him, he could just push them back with powerful gusts of wind.
Back to top Go down
Creed Member

Creed Member

PostSubject: Re: ... Rank Tomoooon...?   ... Rank Tomoooon...? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:12 pm

(Being able to take all the air from the area is a bit broken, even if your rank was a bit higher...oh well)

Naturally, Tomon sucking in the air to suffocate the flames would also mean he was sucking in the noxious fumes used for fueling the fire. She waited a bit, letting Tomon suck in a sufficient amount of air and fumes.

"And...there!"

She pulled a kunai out and pinched her thumb, letting blood ooze onto the blade. She then tossed it at the ever inflating Tomon, and since he was a much bigger target now, the chance of her missing was little to none. The kunai made contact, and with the blood on the blade making contact with Tomon (being ingested by him. It doesn't matter) The fumes that he sucked up bursted into green flames once again. Only this time, this would take place in Tomon's body, sending him up in green flames from the inside out.
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Tomon

PostSubject: Re: ... Rank Tomoooon...?   ... Rank Tomoooon...? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:19 pm

Without proper knowledge of the blood on the blade, Tomon indeed ingested such a thing, and since his body was filled with the fumes as well as the ones he was sucking back in, it was quite inevitable for him to explode. Many parts of his sludge-like body splattered everywhere, melting through everything they came across before finally reforming back into Tomon in his physical state, in which he seemed to be unconscious, and his body, completely stiff. Fire was not a friend of the undead...
Back to top Go down
Creed Member

Creed Member

PostSubject: Re: ... Rank Tomoooon...?   ... Rank Tomoooon...? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:26 pm

"Mmmm, you should be more mindful of things. Using such a widespread suction, you became a victim to everything harmful in the area."

Walking over to his unconscious body, she bonked him on the head.

"Baaaka, be more mindful next time. For now, I say your at a 6th rank. Ciao~!"

She vanished in a blur.
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Tomon

PostSubject: Re: ... Rank Tomoooon...?   ... Rank Tomoooon...? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:28 pm

Tomon rose, floating above the ground slightly, his body still stiff and his 'mind,' unconscious. His soul allowed the broken body to float away slowly, accepting this rank for next time... Such is the melancholy of a zombie...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ... Rank Tomoooon...?   ... Rank Tomoooon...? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

... Rank Tomoooon...?
Page 1 of 1