Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Lylahan tries for a rank. I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Lylahan tries for a rank. I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Lylahan tries for a rank. I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Lylahan tries for a rank. I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Lylahan tries for a rank. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Lylahan tries for a rank. I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Lylahan tries for a rank. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Lylahan tries for a rank. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Lylahan tries for a rank. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Lylahan tries for a rank. I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Lylahan tries for a rank. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Lylahan tries for a rank. I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Lylahan tries for a rank. I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Lylahan tries for a rank. I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Lylahan tries for a rank. I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Lylahan tries for a rank. I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Lylahan tries for a rank. I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Lylahan tries for a rank.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lyla Han
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Lyla Han

Rep. : 0
Guild : Creed
Energy Type : Chakra

Lylahan tries for a rank. Empty
PostSubject: Lylahan tries for a rank.   Lylahan tries for a rank. I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:10 pm

‡During the calm of the night, Lyla walked from the shadows into the moonlight that shined through the trees. She held an umbrella tightly by its handle while pacing the field with her eyes closed. She was sensing the energies that the field had to offer, and prayed for a successful exam.‡
Back to top Go down
Kasane
Anbu of the Swamps
Anbu of the Swamps
Kasane

Nation : Village Hidden in the Swamps
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Kazakh, Chakra

PostSubject: Re: Lylahan tries for a rank.   Lylahan tries for a rank. I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:16 pm

*There would be a roar, as I firely orange dragon hit the ground not but 5 yards from Lyla, roaring loadly. I desended from Apophis' back, my hand on my katana, as I looked towards the girl* I'm your proctor today....just a normal spar please... *I would say, as I then stood and waited for introductions or whatever else followed*
Back to top Go down
Lyla Han
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Lyla Han

PostSubject: Re: Lylahan tries for a rank.   Lylahan tries for a rank. I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:47 pm

‡Lyla's foot steps ceased once the roar ensued, but she found herself unable to determine where it originated. Her eye opened and fixated itself on bandaged man.‡
"Hm? Sounds alright with me, mister...?"
‡As she spoke, her hand slipped down her thigh and grabbed hold of a blade. Her other hand freely spun the umbrella, almost as if she was anticipating.‡
Back to top Go down
Lyla Han
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Lyla Han

PostSubject: Re: Lylahan tries for a rank.   Lylahan tries for a rank. I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 3:16 pm

(Reminder)
Back to top Go down
Kasane
Anbu of the Swamps
Anbu of the Swamps
Kasane

PostSubject: Re: Lylahan tries for a rank.   Lylahan tries for a rank. I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:30 pm

((Lol, its only been a day. I have a ranking going that hasn't been replied to in weeks. But, no worries, you won't have to wait that long XD ))

Kasane. *I would say, shortly, more focused on the exam than on introductions. However, given that she had started it, I continued on with them* And its your turn to attack, miss...?
Back to top Go down
Lyla Han
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Lyla Han

PostSubject: Re: Lylahan tries for a rank.   Lylahan tries for a rank. I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 12:39 am

From the hand on her thigh flew a shadow shuriken, in which one of the shuriken was hidden in the shadow of the first. They travled through the air without making a sound in an attempt to hit Kasane.
"Lyla."
She made her introduction short and sweet like her proctor's. With her hand now free hand Lyla gripped the extension of the umbrella and closed it. Her vision was still fixated on her proctor as she made her stance.
Back to top Go down
Kasane
Anbu of the Swamps
Anbu of the Swamps
Kasane

PostSubject: Re: Lylahan tries for a rank.   Lylahan tries for a rank. I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 11:35 pm

*I would nod, as some of the seals on the bandages that were around me glowed, releasing large clouds of smoke all around me, clouding me from view. A few moments of silence would pass, as there would be then be a cracking sound. At once, I shot out of the ground from behind Lyla, my Katana drawn, as I made a swift upper cut, and then slice downwards at Lyla's back, trying to slice her back open, and then her head, as the bandages around me started glowing only faintly*
Back to top Go down
Lyla Han
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Lyla Han

PostSubject: Re: Lylahan tries for a rank.   Lylahan tries for a rank. I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 6:02 pm

-Lyla's face showed a faint smile, for she sensed that this fight would prove exciting. She knew when she could and couldn't depend on her eyes, and this would be one of those predicaments. In the eerie silence Lyla closed her eyes and exhaled. She sensed a powerful presence coming from the ground underneath her and it was at that moment that she would sidestep to evade the blade. Her reflexes were as sharp as ever and so was her reaction time. Once Kasane's blade came downward toward her, she dashed backward to avoid the sword strike before quickly stepping on the back of Kasane's weapon. She attempted to restrict his weapon if only temporary with this method while she quickly stabbed at Kasane consistently, gaining more speed with each jab. Her blade, Chishi-aki, didn't make a sound as it moved. This could potentially be a disadvantage to Kasane since vision of both parties is obscured and he couldn't hear the blade's movements.-
Back to top Go down
Kasane
Anbu of the Swamps
Anbu of the Swamps
Kasane

PostSubject: Re: Lylahan tries for a rank.   Lylahan tries for a rank. I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:01 pm

*As her foot came down upon the blade, my stance would suddenly shift, as the blade, and now Lyla's foot became engulfed in burning intense flames, which threatened to burn her foot and leg too quite badly. As she then stabbed at me, the bandages that were on, and all around me, expanded outwards. As her arm and hand came towards me, the bandages would attempt to whip around her arms and hands to restrict them, as the bandages released some toxic, and acidic gas from the seals which glowed on them, which would burn, and poison Lyla if she was touched with it, and since she was so close, she probably would be. Since I was rapped in bandages, and my body wasn't exactly..."living" it wouldn't really hurt me at all. The bandages would continue towards Lyla at fast rates, trying to wrap her totally up in a coccon of themselves, as they continued to release the deadly gas, which would melt her skin, and burn her lungs out if breathed in* Never step on a samurai's soul.... *I said in a dangerous, offended voice, which groweled out of me*
Back to top Go down
Lyla Han
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Lyla Han

PostSubject: Re: Lylahan tries for a rank.   Lylahan tries for a rank. I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:10 pm

Upon feeling the intense heat on her foot Lyla ceased her assualt and retreated into the cloud of dust. Her foot bandages were charred a tad, but due to the speed she was traveling while escaping, the flames were put out. She murmured something beneath her breathe as the bandages came at her.
"So much for a 'normal spar'...tch."
Lying irritated her, but it was even more irritating because she couldn't do anything about it. She threw up a few explosive tags and scurried away in a blur as the explosions ensued, decimating the bandages. She used the ever growing dust clouds to move about discretely, appearing and vanishing from points all over the field. She didn't cease her movements, yet she made sure not to make a sound. This Kasane character was more than meets the eye, so she had to see what she was dealing with first. Every now and then, a kunai and/or shuriken would fly from some abitrary direction at Kasane, no matter his location. They seemed a little off though, so if they did connect, it would simply graze Kasane at most. Lyla kept herself hidden in the clouds of dust.
Back to top Go down
Kasane
Anbu of the Swamps
Anbu of the Swamps
Kasane

PostSubject: Re: Lylahan tries for a rank.   Lylahan tries for a rank. I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:28 pm

*As each cloud of dust and such was thrown up, I quickly made a seal, as it would be suddenly settled to the ground, using both my wind and earth nature chakras to influnce them, and cut Lyla's hiding spots down to just about zero. In doing this, her location would be hard to conceal, not that I needed to see her to know where she was. As for the shuriken and such, my katana would be brought up around me, as I quickly either dodged the weapons or simply deflected them to the side. After a some time of examining her movements, I would suddenly be enveloped in a spinning funnel of sand, which fell away a moment later, revealing that I had vanished. However, at the same time that the sand fell, I would suddenly break out of the ground at Lyla's next appearence point, having used her motions against the earth to track her movements, and then from studying them, figure out the next point of arrival, and at the moment of feeling it, appearing there. The moment I appeared to her side, I slashed my katana at her, the blade being hot with flame, but no flame actually surrounding it, more to add to the cutting ability. At the same time I appeared, walls of sand would surround us, creating a cube like fasion almost instantly, so that Lyla wouldn't be able to escape as easily. Tendrils formed from the bottom of the cube, moving to tie her legs in place, as tendrils from the walls moved to do the same*
Back to top Go down
Lyla Han
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Lyla Han

PostSubject: Re: Lylahan tries for a rank.   Lylahan tries for a rank. I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:42 pm

Kasane's walls of sand weren't expected, but Lyla did expect him to follow after her. The moment he popped out of the ground Lyla drew Chishi-aki once more, clashing with Kasane's blazing metal sword. She parried off of the slash and jumped off the wall and escaped through the top of the cube so quickly she seemed like a blur. (You said that walls of sand came up from the ground, so I assume there is no ceiling?)
"Got'em."
She made a handsign and caused the area that Kasane was in to explode in a blazing glory. She set an explosive tag in that area once she felt Kasane's presence coming up from the ground. Lyla now stood about 50 meters from the explosion site. She knew that it would take more than that to defeat Kasane, although she had hoped it at least did some type of damage. She stood waiting for him patiently. Moon light shimmered on the field Lyla stood in every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Kasane
Anbu of the Swamps
Anbu of the Swamps
Kasane

PostSubject: Re: Lylahan tries for a rank.   Lylahan tries for a rank. I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:14 am

((Ah, a cubelike fashion, so a cube........so yes, there is suppose to be a ceiling...but, meh, whatever...))

*As the explosion ensued, the sand would be cast out everwhere through the area, creating a sandstorm like effect, wind whipping sand every which way, which made it very hard to see anything from any one place. A few seconds later, and I would appear again behind Lyla, and as I appeared, she might notice that I had not a scratch on me, thanks to the durability, fire-retardence, and Kazakh energy absorbtion of the bandages that totally covered me. As I appeared, I thrusted my sword at her again, aiming the point to pierce her back at higher speeds than I had used before. At the same time that I appeared, out of the sand storm, many large hands would be formed out of the sand, each hand able to fold compltely around a person. Each hand would move to totally surround Lyla, and in doing so, trying to crush her at the same time that my katana would be trying to run her through* Nice try....but you'll have to do better than that... *I would say, as I concentrated on Lyla and the sand, which was still trying to burry her alive*
Back to top Go down
Lyla Han
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Lyla Han

PostSubject: Re: Lylahan tries for a rank.   Lylahan tries for a rank. I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:30 am

"Actions,-"
She said as Kasane appeared behind her. No matter how discrete he tried to become, Lyla was able to know where he was by tracking him. Kasane would notice his arm was fully extended from his thrust, yet he hadn't pierced anything. Because of the night atmosphere, and field covered in a sandstorm, Lyla was finally able to use her shadow current, where he speed and strength were drastically increased.
"Speak louder than words."
Her voice echoed and because of the sandstorm sort of muttered about the field. Kasane's arm was ensnared in a web of wire, sturdy and sharp enough to even shave other metals. The shimmering of moon light was the light reflecting off a few of the set wires, so they could have been potentially spotted prematurely. Luckily for Lyla, they weren't, and the sandstormed did nothing but help mask them. The massive sand hands were also quickly dispatched and reduced to pieces by blindly scurring through this field of wires.

Kasane's arm would probably end up getting severely cut up by these wires, as well as the bandages. Since he used quite the amount of force and speed in his thrust, the wires would do the same amount of damage to his arm as he tried to do against Lyla. A nice display of recoil damage if you will. Meanwhile, Lyla hid in the darkness that engulfed the field, drawing her blade Chishi-aki. She seemed prepared to fight more seriously now that she knew a tad more about Kasane. Everything was set into her favor at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Kasane
Anbu of the Swamps
Anbu of the Swamps
Kasane

PostSubject: Re: Lylahan tries for a rank.   Lylahan tries for a rank. I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:12 pm

Indeed...indeed they do...*Because the sand which was all over the field was under my control, and had my chakra in it, the extending wires, along with her movements as well. The moment the wires rapped up on my arm, the sand would shift, becoming sharp blades of wind and sand, which sliced and diced at the wires, as the seals on the bandages released another misting of acid, which helped corrode the wires, and allowed them to be cut that much easier. As for my arm, the bandages were quite strong, and being there was several layers to them, not to mention they were flowing with Kazakh, they would protect me from any damage the wires would have inflicted. The sand would shift again, as all the sand stopped blowing, and fell to the ground, coating the ground in sand, still filled with my chakra. The moment the sand storm stopped, I whipped my katana around me, my other hand forming seals, as a large volume of flames shot across the blade, and outwards, covering a good 20 ft or more all around me in blazing flames, creating a large amount of heat and light, which spread across the area, probably disrupting the shadows that she was using to hide, if nothing else. I stood then, the flames continuing to stay there as I waited and watched for any sign of Lyla, my katana held at the ready* Time to come out of hiding...
Back to top Go down
Lyla Han
Fighter of the Depths
Fighter of the Depths
Lyla Han

PostSubject: Re: Lylahan tries for a rank.   Lylahan tries for a rank. I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:55 pm

Due to the flames Lyla had a lot more shadows at her disposal, but despite this she already planned to come on out. unexpectedly an explosion transpired underneath Kasane, and the debris and dirt blown around from the explosion smothered the flames. It was simply one of the many predetermined explosive tags that she had planted all over the field. Lyla walked out of the shadows holding her blade.
"Hiding? I was waiting on you to stop fooling around with dirt and fire works."
She smiled, her lips looking as radiant as the moon. It was time to act and put her skills to the test. She flung her wrist at Kasane and threw about 6 shuriken at him, while their presence seemed shifted. She slowly started to run at him, trying to conserve energy as well as trace his movements.
Back to top Go down
Kasane
Anbu of the Swamps
Anbu of the Swamps
Kasane

PostSubject: Re: Lylahan tries for a rank.   Lylahan tries for a rank. I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:40 am

Humph...*Again, the explosion would be absorbed and countered by my bandages and the Kazakh, as I stood where I was. As she appeared, my katana would glow with firey aura, as I suddenly spun around multiple times* Wind Style: Whirlwind of Blades! *At once, a large funnel of wind surrounded me, as both the Katana and my other hand formed many wind blades withint the funnel, and the Katana added heat and flame to all of it. In the next instance, the funnel would be released in a radial blast outwards, carrying the many firey wind blades outwards in all directions. At the shuriken hit them, they would be sliced to bits and blown away, as the radial blast shot towards where Lyla stood, threatening to chop her up in the same way. At the same time, since Lyla had stepped onto the ground, which was covered by my sand, still laiden with chakra, the sand would immediately creep over her feet, and then with extreme strong grip, attempt to crush her feet, as well as her legs, and whatever else the sand could reach, as the sand would move upwards around her body. Her feet would probably have no chance, since she had stood on the ground for more than a second, and the sand only needing less than a second to act, while she had to have time to throw the shuriken and talk to me, while the sand did its creeping. I continued to stand, watching Lyla to see what she would do about the predicament* Your the one whose fooling around...
Back to top Go down
Kami
Admin
Kami

PostSubject: Re: Lylahan tries for a rank.   Lylahan tries for a rank. I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:38 am

Lyla gets 6th Rank.
Back to top Go down
https://escellsianrealm.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lylahan tries for a rank.   Lylahan tries for a rank. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lylahan tries for a rank.
Page 1 of 1