Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one... I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one... I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one... I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one... I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one... I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one... I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one... I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one... I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one... I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Rep. : 0
Nation : You wish.
Guild : Academy
Energy Type : Magic/Soul Energy

Character sheet
Race: Insangel

Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one... Empty
PostSubject: Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one...   Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one... I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:08 pm

Blue, who had just exited out of an ANNOYING battle, came across a place far away from there... Twas the Stony Waterfall.. This massive waterfall came crashing down in front of her, making a loud, rumbling sound all around. Blue looked up, and Blue looked down... Then Blue closed her eyes and smirked "... We're meditating."

Priere would take over the body quite swiftly, knowing that she would be able to endure the waterfall the best because... Well.. Water magic, hellooo? She agreed with Blue quite wholesomely, as did Signis. They needed to meditate. Hone their abilities a bit. The next time they got into a battle, they planned to be devastating.

"Alright, you two.. Let us see which of us is the strongest, huh? We'll go into our minds and fight each other. Hell, you never know... We might learn something new, ya know?"

Signis and Blue were all for it... 2 out of 3 of them were arrogant, and the other, Blue, was just badass in general. This would be quite the... Thing to see. Too bad no one could see, for this was a battle inside of their minds.

Priere would go under the waterfall, seeming unaffected by its terrific pressure. She would sit down, then get drawn into her mind... Where she'd greet Signis and Blue, who were waiting patiently for her arrival.
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one...   Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one... I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:28 pm

Priere scoffed "We should have gone to the frozen mountains..."

Signis: Bullshit! You'd have the main advantage!

Priere shakes her head "Pff, whatever, girl. I'm still at an advantage..."

Signis snickered "Right. Try using water. I dare you." Electricity would crackle throughout Signis' hands.

Priere sneered "Alright, fine... Whatever. So, how do we start this worthless battle? You all already know you'll lose..."

Signis: HA. You must be out of your digits, girl. You cannot win against an archangel of my caliber!

Priere: Oh, so you can remember all of that, but you can't remember what you used to do, can you?

Signis fell silent...

Blue smirked, finally speaking "... Let's just do the damn thing..." With that, Blue would disappear in a blur of blackness.
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one...   Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one... I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:38 pm

Priere and Signis were confused, for Blue was the first to attack. Where was she? Where would she come from? She was indeed the fastest and most cunning of the 3, and being like that would make her... Difficult to decipher. The best thing they could do would be to protect themselves until she showed herself.

Priere snapped her fingers, covering herself in the Ice Shield. The dome of ice was thick and durable, so hopefully Blue would not be able to penetrate from any angle. Priere took note of her surroundings... Knowing that Blue could show up anywhere..

Signis also thought of taking the defensive, as well. Blue was no one to play with, from experience. However, Signis did not have any sort of defensive moves... Which was problematic. She was a sole attacker. That would mean Blue would be after her, first... Signis expanded her mind a bit around the area, so that if Blue came near, her psychic abilities would allow her to sense her presence and hopefully react in time... Otherwise, there was nothing else for her to do, unless she wished to attack blindly. Not smart.

Blue suddenly appeared between the two of them, who were still foolishly floating next to each other. Her Blue Blades were covering her arms, the condensed blue energy sword slicing through the Ice Shield of Priere with little difficulty and the other heading for Signis at a high speed.
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one...   Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one... I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:07 pm

Priere was caught off guard, but because the Ice Shield was thick enough to give fair warning before the beam sliced completely through, Priere would to a back-bend in the air to avoid being slashed. "Damn, Blue! Let me get right the fuck out of here..." Priere would hover high into the air, taking aim at Signis and blue... Icy magic flowed in the hand pointing to Signis and Watery magic flowed in the one pointing to Blue. In a heartbeat, Priere launched the Ice Slice, creating a large, thin, but sharp disc of ice at Signis and used the Evil Wave to make all of the water molecules in the air near Blue spontaneously accumulate and explode without warning.

Signis was in a bind, but not so much that she couldn't manage. As the beam came toward her, she noticed with her psychic abilities, able to push herself upward before it made contact with an explosive psychic force. She would quickly retaliate by shooting the Terminal Bolt at Blue, and being at such a close range, it should hit... But knowing Blue's cunning, finesse and speed, she might be able to get out of it... But if it did hit, the lightning would absorb some of Blue's energy and convert it into energy for Signis. That's when Signis noticed the ice coming at her from the corner of her eye. She did not want to take her eyes off of Blue, so she had to use her free hand to launch another Terminal Bolt at it, to drain its energy and most likely have it shatter from the force and because of how fragile it would become if its energy was drained.

Blue fired Big Blue from her eyes, which was eye beams made out of that condensed energy, right at the bolt... However, due to how little reaction time there was and the natural ability of Signis' electricity, Blue didn't stand a chance in this standoff... So after the Big Blue beam slightly slowed down the lightning, Blue would jump back and let it collide with the ground as it continued. Blue didn't lose momentum from her jump, but instead continued to fly backwards, since she could smell the high accumulation of water in the air. She knew this was Priere's doing, and thus, once the explosion happened, Blue was nowhere near. Blue took her sight off of Signis and, instead, looked at Priere, firing a Big Blue at her, instead. Blue disappeared, once more, but reappeared swiftly behind Priere before the Big Blue came to her. Blue tried to stab Priere in the back with a scythe blade that would protrude from her stomach. How would Priere deal with a frontal attack and a surprise attack from behind...?
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one...   Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one... I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:25 pm

Priere noticed that now, Signis was wide open.. She had no defenses and had just finished destroying two attacks. She'd be overwhelmed if Priere gave Signis her full attention... Ah, but that wasn't an option right now. There was a massive, condensed beam coming at her that her ice was susceptible to because of the high energy focused through it... Priere was the most balanced of the 3 in all aspects, but being not exceptional in anything meant that her defenses, even if they were alright, could not block strong attacks such as highly condensed energy. The ice would be broken in an instant. As such, Priere would dodge it by flying upward, letting the beam pass her... But not without flinging some Ice Needles at Signis, who was still wide open for attack. Couldn't miss that chance in the world.

Signis noticed Blue behind Priere the second she got there, then smirked. Both of them were busy handling each other, thus Signis had fair chance to attack. She would fire a Terminal Bolt at Blue, who probably was only focused on Priere at the moment, and thus, could allow her to drain some of her power and zap her and Priere at the same time.. But Priere had moved. No matter, getting Blue was more important... At least, that's what she thought before Signis was bombarded with icy needles continuously. The ice needles stabbed into Signis all over, but were quickly zapped and drained because of the electricity flowing through Signis. She fell to the ground, slightly injured, and grabbed a large cluster of her wounds. Naturally, Signis didn't bleed, but she certainly did feel the pain "... Blasted... Priere's the only one who won't be hit, then...? Hmph. Repulsive girl... She's NOT going to show up this archangel..." Signis winced, now eying Priere, since she felt that Blue was taken care of, for the moment... It was difficult to decide which one to watch...

Blue, to her dismay, was hit with her own Big Blue attack due to Priere's sudden thought to fly into the air... Minor miscalculations. Luckily the condensed energy wasn't that affective on Blue... Eventually, she'd learn how to make sure that they didn't hurt her, but right now, they got her pretty badly... And then, in the midst of her recovery from the attack, the Terminal Bolt came from the side which Blue was not looking and zapped her, as well. Blue fell from the sky, stumbling a bit before falling to a knee. She panted once or twice, feeling the energy drained from her. "... Damn..." was all she said, as she stood to her feet. Signis was concentrating on Priere, now... And Blue was on the ground along with Signis... Thus, if Blue did an attack from behind, Signis would not have the power to counter attack. She had no defensive abilities, making it that much better. Blue would dash to the back of Signis, firing another Big Blue from her eyes, however she shot rapidly instead of one long, lingering beam... She was aiming to take Signis DOWN. Multiple shots of the Big Blue from behind would hopefully be enough...
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one...   Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one... I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:14 pm

Priere had a bird's eye view of the entire landscape... Priere could take them both out right now... Or, at least, Signis... Blue might take a little more to take out... Unless... Priere now had a plan. This would take out her angel and demon while they were busy with each other. Priere snapped her fingers, making large spikes of ice jut up in front of Signis, making her escape near impossible from Blue's terrible attack. Afterward, numerous smaller spikes would appear around and behind Blue while she was busy... And using the ice spikes as mediums, Priere could easily change the temperature around the both of them easily and swiftly with no problems, gradually making it lower and lower... Which should slowly freeze them over and make all of their molecules unable to move because of the fact that the cold air should stop them completely, eventually.

Signis was about to launch an attack on Priere, when suddenly... Ice spikes shot up in front of her, blocking her vision and her frontal escape route. Not only that, Blue's attack would blast and pound at Signis' back viciously, finally taking Signis out of the battle. "Gh-- ..." Signis fell, falling silent. Double teaming was a bitch. She soon started to feel the freezing of the atmosphere around her...

Blue smirked, watching Signis fall... This is a sight she always enjoyed to see. Angels falling to the might of a demon. Blue licked her lips, finding her tongue stuck to her mouth. Her arms were stiff. Her legs were stiff. Her body started to become stiff, as well. "... !!!" Blue's molecules were starting to freeze, as well. Even if she started to vibrate intensely, she couldn't overwhelm the freezing process enough that she could move as freely as she wanted. She'd be able to move, but she'd only be able to move enough to escape, and not to evade anymore of Priere's attacks... Blue stood there... Accepting her defeat, as well.
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one...   Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one... I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:28 pm

Priere cackled maniacally, floating to the ground "AAAAHAHAHAAHAHA! Looks like I am the strongest out of us all!" The ice would shatter, dissipating into nothing. The atmosphere would return to normal. Priere looked to Blue, then looked to Signis. "... So. Seems like we've all got some downsides to us, huh? I noticed from Blue's attack that I may be well rounded but... I don't have enough durability or power behind it."

Signis weakly rose, dusting herself off "... Ugh... I have so much power... And yet, I lost..." Signis had already evaluated the situation... ".. What I have in power... I lack in defensive measures, it seems..."

Blue shook her head, turning her back to Signis and Priere "... Speed, cunning and power... But no focus or long range attacks..."

The 3 of them all agreed that they had weaknesses that they had to work on... But had no idea how to remedy these weaknesses. It was a tough... situation, it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one...   Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one... I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:38 am

Priere tapped her foot "Alright, then. We know what we must do.. So, let's try to make it right, then, huh? I need more durability and power, Signis needs defense, and Blue needs long range attacks and focus. Or, rather than focus, multiple-targeting attacks. Let's go."

Priere would walk over to a corner far away from them... She planned on learning 4 moves. 2 Shiels and 2 Attacks; A water and ice for each. "Maybe if I decide to concentrate more on how much I'm using...?" Priere would condense a crapload of ice into a single ball in front of her, flinging it up and down. She pondered, wondering how she could test its durability. "Hmmmm... YO, SIGNIS. BLUE. TRY TO DESTROY THESE ICE BALLS." Priere would create another extremely condensed ice ball in her hand and fling it at Signis, while the other was flung at Blue.

Signis needed to work on defense... But she wasn't exactly sure how to do that with her electrical abilities ".. Maybe if I compact a lot of electricity, I can make a shield--" But right now, she had something else to see for Priere. She would launch a Terminal Bolt at the ice ball, trying to easily blast through by absorbing its energy and weakening it severely, but to her surprise... The ice ball did not get blasted through easily. It continued to come for some moments, then finally exploded. "Hm... Priere, it seems like that ice ball had some good defensive property. You should learn to hone that so you can use it for yourself..." Now it was Signis' turn to try to attempt to do her shield... "... If I can accumulate a lot of electricity on one spot... Instead of attacking..." Signis would hold out a hand, letting a crapload of electricity accumulate in front of her. Instead of launching a massive electrical attack, she instead had the lightning condense into a sort of shield. It was quite large and was quite thick, signifying its worth as a shield. Signis obviously didn't have much trouble with creating the shield... But It wasn't safe just to have one. She'd need another one, too...

Blue would focus on the ice ball and shoot the Big Blue at it, trying to easily pierce through.. But, just like Signis, she realized that it was more durable than expected, and almost hit her in the face. "Hm. Condensed energy doesn't go through easily. It's good." Blue now had to listen to what Priere said... Multiple targeting attacks... But how can she do that? Multiple-targeting, Long Range, Lock On attacks... How would she lock on to people? If she learned to lock on to people and launch attacks simultaneously, she could easily figure this out... There were two people... One in the sky, one on the ground. She looked up and down, up and down... Trying to figure out a way to focus on them both... But that's when she noticed something. She could feel their power. Both of them were omitting power. Blue never felt that before, but when she sat and concentrated, she noticed it. That's how she'd target multiple things... By locking on to their power rather than looking at them. Now... To figure out something that is long range and multiple-targeting...Hm. Maybe... Balls of condensed energy? Fired rapidly? Yes. That would be sufficient. She threw numerous balls of condensed energy at Signis and Priere, which she would make implode with anything they touched on impact and suck out their energy. It would be a very useful attack, she assumed.
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one...   Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one... I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 6:00 pm

Dodging Blue's previous attack, Priere figured something out for the condensed balls of ice... She could use them for something even better than durability... She created another one, however this one was larger... There was a strange sort of distortion around it, as well. "Hey. Signis. Try to destroy this one." Priere would fling the sphere of ice at Signis, which seemed to grow larger as it neared her, growing harder, thicker and stronger as well. It was literally pulling in molecules from the atmosphere as well as lingering energies to make itself grow stronger, larger and more durable. This was the purpose of the attack... A self enhancing bomb of ice... Ice Bomb.

Signis... didn't exactly trust Priere's attack.. It seemed to be quite devastating... So Signis quickly thought of a new ability and attempted to use it... "If I hone a bit of my psychic ability within my electrical potency..." An energy started to flow around Signis... And a seal with a 5 foot radius from Signis grew under her feet. Her cape flared up as this attack came near, and finally, when it passed over the seal, Signis opened her eyes dramatically, a massive psychic and electrical coating taking the shape around the large orb, letting it explode within, sucking out all of the energy it had taken in, but also imploding on itself whilst the bomb exploded, thus canceling them both out into nothingness. Signis smirked as the seal stayed. "... This is it. My perfect defense." She looked behind her, then in front, then all around... The seal covered all areas. Perfect. It also would take out Blue's barrage of balls, as well. It was a good combination of offensive and defensive, it seems.

Multiple targets... Multiple targets... How would that go? How can Blue achieve something like that...? Hmmm... Maybe.. SPORES. Best idea ever. Blue would unleash a quick pulse of invisible energy... It seemed to do nothing, but what it actually was doing was attaching itself to any particles or molecules in the air, thus creating these extremely tiny... spores, of some kind. They seemed to spread, contaminating all molecules and particles they came in contact with. But that wasn't enough... What else could Blue do with this...? AHA. She altered their ability, slightly, giving this energy the ability to drain the energy of whatever was within it, making it that much more deadly... But... Blue needed more... AHA. Blue would also make it corrosive... But that wasn't it, either! Each and every particle/molecule would have the potential to... EXPLODE. YES~! THE PERFECT ABILITY FOR BLUE. Muuuuaahahahahahahaa! It gave the places infected an abnormal blue hue, as if it were glowing... This would be called... "Agent Blue..."
Back to top Go down
Revil
Evoker of the Province of Kiez
Revil

Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : Navitas, Photogess, Archon Energy

PostSubject: Re: Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one...   Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one... I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:08 pm

(Let's try this again)

Revil would be hovering across the area in his A.S.H. Unit when his sensors picked up a life form. At the time his sensors picked it up Priere would be using her ice based attacks with blue and signis. Revil would turn the machine towards her direction and fly over there aiming to land the thing. As he landed it he would exit the machine and watch what she was doing from afar. With his spatial awareness always active he didn't need to be close to see what she was doing from afar.
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one...   Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one... I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:16 pm

(Uuuum. Okay then.)

Priere would be conjuring up a new Watery ability, when suddenly she felt a presence. "Eh? Is someone outside? Fuck, let me get back to the body..." Priere would exit the depths of her mind and regain control of her body, opening her eyes. She would exit the waterfall and stare off into the distance "The hell is that...?"
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

PostSubject: Re: Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one...   Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one... I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:46 pm

Revil would walk in her direction or it would appear as walking from how far she was away from him. What he was really doing was floating on the water with his Arial flight pack. As he moved close her he would speak up and say hello.
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one...   Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one... I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:52 pm

Priere tapped her foot on the river, standing there awaiting this guy to hurry up. "Hi. What do you want, huh?" She was a bit impatient and pissed for this guy interrupting her meditation training... Stuff. But he could be her test dummy...
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

PostSubject: Re: Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one...   Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one... I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:57 pm

As Revil closed in he would hear her speak. Taking in her words he would talk back.

"I am an explorer searching the unknown. It is my desire to find new and strange things." he would say before he stopped the pack and let it remain stationary.
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one...   Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one... I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:06 pm

Priere squinted her eyes "... Well. I don't care what you want, just get out. You're rather disrupting..." Priere tapped her foot even more, making ripples ontop of the water.
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

PostSubject: Re: Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one...   Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one... I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:18 pm

"If I may have the last words. I say we have a spar to test out what ever it is you are practicing" Revil would say.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Knight of the Sunlit Kingdom
Knight of the Sunlit Kingdom
Miles Seiler

Rep. : 2
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Energy Type : will, E.B.C.

PostSubject: Re: Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one...   Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one... I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:47 pm

(before the obvious problem occurs he is indeed 6th rank since he ranked up he just hasnt been changed visually yet)
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one...   Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one... I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:09 am

(Fine, whatever.)

Priere scoffed "Last words? Whatever. Like I care. Spar? Fine. You'll be my new test dummy. I've got 2 new attacks that I haven't used yet that should be tested." Water began to swirl and distort around Priere, as her water magic was taking effect "So. You want the last words, then you take the first attack. Hurry up."
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

PostSubject: Re: Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one...   Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one... I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:06 pm

As Revil's last words had been him asking to spar he would have nothing more to say. As Revil's thrusters heated up he would cause a rippling effect under him. In a swift burst of his flight pack he would take to the air weary of the stirring waters under him. As he moved into the air he would draw forth Holocaust and swing it once creating a wave of photogess light behind the blade's edgeless side. His Radion cannons would immediately take aim at Priere.
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one...   Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one... I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:11 pm

Priere squinted "Light, eh...? She would wave her hand, freezing the air in front of her in an attempt to refract the light in another direction, as she calmly slid across the water to another location. "Better try out this new ice move I was thinking of really quick..."

She would point her finger at Revil, magic stirring in the tip. In a quick shot, a slim beam of condensed freezing energy that has a temperature that is always below absolute zero. Thus, whatever it touches should freeze upon contact. "Haaaaa... I'mma use that a lot. What should I call it...?" She pondered for a moment, not taking her eye off of Revil. ".... The ZERO BEAM! Yaaay~! Heh. Well, this is gonna be fun... For me."
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

PostSubject: Re: Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one...   Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one... I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:16 pm

As the slim beam of ice shot towards Revil he would wave the sword in a cone shape creating a sheild. After this he would burst to the left while flipping his sword around to form the Photogess whip. As soon as the whip shot out the ice beam attack would shatter onto the thin barrier and both attacks would be nullified with a small puff of steam. Revil would flick the whip downwards aiming to strike at her with the searing hot photogess tether as she talked to herself. His Radion cannons would take aim and fire off two shots as well.
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one...   Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one... I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:22 pm

Priere laughed, firing numerous Zero Beams from the fingers on her hand at the beam... Naturally, something like what happened before should happen now... But the special thing about this time was, Priere was going to use her special temperature changing ability so that when the Photogess hits the Zero Beams, the heat will be stolen and it will be frozen.

"Aaaahahahaha~! I can change the temperature of anything that I or my attacks touch. Isn't that nifty?" As she was talking, she didn't notice the cannon shots at her, so in a quick escape, she would pressurize the water under her and blast off to the side once more at a high speed thanks to the water. She didn't stop, however... The water split as she continued to travel across it, staying in the air once it rose from the riverbed.
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

PostSubject: Re: Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one...   Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one... I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:29 pm

Revil would retract the Photogess whip and swing the sword in another cone shaped pattern. As he did this he would also pulse his body creating a flash of photogess that would purge the area around him of energy. This wasn't long nor was it strong but it would give Revil enough time to escape.

Upon escaping to the left he would fire off two shots of Radion ahead of the path where Priere was going in hopes he would hit her.

Last edited by Revil on Thu May 13, 2010 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one...   Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one... I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:42 pm

As Priere kept moving, she noticed some shots coming at her... SO, she would raise her hand quickly, making a large, thick wall of water shoot up in front of her. It was extremely pressurized, flowing at a massive current in the other direction of which she was going. This was to make sure she didn't go straight through it completely. Instead, she flew into it, did and underwater kick flip to turn around and was shot out in the opposite direction like a cannon, just as fast as she was launched before, if not faster.

All of the water that was in the air would then disperse, converging with the water molecules in the air. As such, technically, a river was in the air now. Priere smiled, moving slower and slower through the air... She was planning something.

Last edited by Priere on Thu May 13, 2010 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

PostSubject: Re: Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one...   Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one... I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:46 pm

As Revil saw the water rise and form into a river like shape in the air he would fall back some more. Knowing bullets could pierce water but slow down. He would have to rely on the Radion cannons which would have more effect than the bullets. Revil would draw forth his Close Range Shield. This sheild unlike the Long Range Sheild was more heavily defended and had only two small weapons unlike the big ones the Long Range sheild had.

He would hold his position and wait for any signs of movement from Priere
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one...   Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next