Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Revil
Evoker of the Province of Kiez
Revil

Rep. : 0
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : Navitas, Photogess, Archon Energy

Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one...   Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:32 pm

(Edited)
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Nation : You wish.
Guild : Academy
Energy Type : Magic/Soul Energy

Character sheet
Race: Insangel

PostSubject: Re: Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one...   Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:41 pm

Priere snickered, spreading the water molecules throughout the entirety of the area, thus making the air extremely wet. It was on the borderline of being a gas and a liquid... It was now spread so much that it was water vapor that consumed the air. Each particle of air was now wet with water... Heh heh heh.

"And now... Signis, it's your turn... You think we can go through with this 'new plan' without using too much energy?"

Priere would switch and Signis would take control of the body, smirking devilishly as her features started to make up the body "... Hmmm... It doesn't take any energy at all for us to do that, you know." Signis smiled "And now..." She would hold her hand up in the air, releasing a tiny spark of her electricity. Because water conducts electricity, the electricity should travel through the water vapor at an incredible rate and shock anything and everything in the air...
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

PostSubject: Re: Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one...   Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:50 pm

Revil would burst straight for Priere as he did his spatial awareness would do what it does best. That is detect hostile actions coming in Revil's direction. As he looked forwards he would see tiny sparks of light indicating to him where the attacks were. With this in mind her would fire his machine gun in that direction as to attract the lighting sparks towards the bullets rather than towards Revil. Any of the lighting that managed to get through the bullet traps would hit the Close Range Shield and be absorbed into the shield laminated armour substance. With the shield at 50% damage it wouldn't be long before it was not useful anymore.

Still pushing in her direction he would fire off two shots of Radion to other side of Priere and then flick his Holocaust Whip as to make her dodge into either of the two shots. Even if the shot missed and grazed her their infectious extra potent radiation would soon make quick work of Priere.
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one...   Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:05 pm

Signis would lead the bullets elsewhere, since they were charged with her electricity and thus, were magnetized, in a sense. So, she had the power to move them to her will. So, they wouldn't hit her. Now, as for Revil's shield... Since it absorbed the lightning, it would suffer from the draining properties of the electricity. Signis' electricity weakens things continuously and drains the power/energy of whatever it touches or is within its presence, and taking some of the electricity into itself would not only quicken the process, but give Signis' electrical abilities more power.

Signis would then deal with the other threats... The whip and the radiation.. things. Signis would use the newly learned ability, which she called the 'Electric Wall,' however she would make 3 of them appear right before her. One was in front of her, and two were beside it, as to block the paths of the light thingy and radiation thingies respectively. Because Signis' electricity had that draining/weakening property, as the stuff came close, it should already become weaker and weaker, and upon hitting they should get absorbed and converted into electricity for the walls to make them bigger, stronger and more powerful. These walls also shot out lightning bolts arbitrarily, so getting close to them was like walking into a lightning storm.

Lastly, what Signis would do was use the electrified air behind Revil and make numerous shots of lightning shoot from all around, since the air was just charged with electricity that was ready to be launched at any given second from any given direction. It was a lot to do, but Signis could handle it... But just in case, she would move slightly backward a bit...
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

PostSubject: Re: Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one...   Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:14 pm

As Revil cam closer to the lighting wall he would fire 4 shots from each radion cannon one after another burning the barrles to a crisp rendering them useless. As the shots impacted with the lighting wall he would slam the sheild into it and simultaneously pulse his Purge to force the energy around him outwards in order to open a hole in the lighting wall.

the radion shots being condensed would act as the can opener making a tiny hole. The shield would push at the radion shots using it's laminated surface to keep the actual metal from melting. This would force them through just enough for the Purge that would nullify the energy to be created. This would all allow Revil to pass through flick the broken sheild away and with a full power swing launch the whip at her.

if this didnt work he would have a trip to the hospital to make.
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one...   Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:21 pm

Signis smirked and said softly "... Blue..." letting Blue take over the body. Once Blue had taken over, Revil had basically broken through right about now... But it was all for the better. As Revil finally came, Blue would salute with two fingers, flicking her wrist a bit so that the 2 fingers now pointed at Revil, as if saying See Ya~! Because Signis had already started to move backward, when she switched to Blue, she was moving backwards, as well... Thus she had gained a tiny bit of distance... Just enough so that she could faze out and faze back in behind Revil, landing on the ground slyly without making a sound. She would closely watch him, however...
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

PostSubject: Re: Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one...   Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:25 pm

As Revil passed through the barrier of lighting he would inevitable miss. After burning out his cannons he would come to a grinding halt and look back as his awareness notified him she was there. Revil would sheath his Holocaust and float down towards the ground to where she was.

"I Guess this is where it ends" he said.
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one...   Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:39 pm

Blue stood up straight, dusting herself off and crossing her arms. "You're done? Hmph. I didn't even get to try my Agent Blue..."

Suddenly, Blue would be pulled back and the arrogant Priere would come forth to control the body. "AAAAHAHAHAHAHA~! Sooo! How do you like the awesome display of my power, hmmm? And I, the superior Priere, haven't even gotten started yet~! HAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA~!" It seemed like vicious gloating was another one of her talents... Oh boy..
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

PostSubject: Re: Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one...   Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:10 pm

"If you can't beat an old man like me what makes you think you'll stand even a hair of a chance against an elite" he said fixing his uniform.

After he would use his E.A.S.T. computer to make the shield and the broken cannons bits form back to where they were before the duel had began.
Back to top Go down
Priere
Drifter, 7th Rank
Drifter, 7th Rank
Priere

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one...   Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:16 pm

Priere was too lost in her gloating to really notice or care about what Revil was saying. All she heard from him was "I have been defeated! I am ever so sorry for challenging your authority, Priere-sama~!" or something of the like. She laughed and cackled, conversing with Signis and Blue about the battle and the abilities they had learned, seeming to be lost in their own conversation, excluding Revil completely.

"Let's drown him!"

Signis: Let's electrocute him!

Blue:... Let's eat his soul...

The 3 of them would laugh in their own ways, happily fantasizing about this sort of situation... When Priere suddenly had an idea. "Oh! Since we have won ever so famously, let's go to... The library. I have a feeling that there might be some more stuff to... 'Learn.' Teeheeheeee~!" Priere would start to slowly float off in some arbitrary direction~!
Back to top Go down
Revil
Revil

PostSubject: Re: Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one...   Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:17 pm

Revil would turn away from her. In a flash of pixels he would be in his mech suit and off towards the pyramids to where he would meet white Ezekiel once again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one...   Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meditation... To hone the mind of 3, they become one...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2