Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
rank test please and thank you I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
rank test please and thank you I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
rank test please and thank you I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
rank test please and thank you I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
rank test please and thank you I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
rank test please and thank you I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
rank test please and thank you I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
rank test please and thank you I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
rank test please and thank you I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
rank test please and thank you I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
rank test please and thank you I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
rank test please and thank you I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
rank test please and thank you I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
rank test please and thank you I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
rank test please and thank you I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
rank test please and thank you I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
rank test please and thank you I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

rank test please and thank you

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
fuku

fuku

Rep. : 0

rank test please and thank you Empty
PostSubject: rank test please and thank you   rank test please and thank you I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:31 pm

fuku waits with a pile of stuff in front of her. also her nano bots are fully charged and they are making more and more... "dodododododo"
Back to top Go down
the General
Sentinel of the Province of Kiez
the General

Rep. : 8
Nation : The Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Kydarin Crystal/Tachyons, Navitas

Character sheet
Race: Construct

PostSubject: Re: rank test please and thank you   rank test please and thank you I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:30 pm

Do you still not want me to rank you?)
Back to top Go down
fuku

fuku

PostSubject: Re: rank test please and thank you   rank test please and thank you I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:36 pm

(its better then nothing >.> i needs teh ranky....)
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: rank test please and thank you   rank test please and thank you I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:47 pm

the General would enter the ranking area and look at Fuku.

"So we meet again. This is my first time ranking another so bear with me" he said
Back to top Go down
fuku

fuku

PostSubject: Re: rank test please and thank you   rank test please and thank you I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:52 pm

fuku stands up and she picks up the semi tactical armsit was rather chewed up...... her nano bots make a clicking noise...
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: rank test please and thank you   rank test please and thank you I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:00 pm

"First off show me what you can do" the general said
Back to top Go down
fuku

fuku

PostSubject: Re: rank test please and thank you   rank test please and thank you I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:08 pm

she looks at him and she holds up her hand and the guna her back thrusters she no longer uses and the nano bots help and the one little cell phone he gave her combined. she creates a sound weapon that also fires heat pulses strong enogh to catch houses on fire an scold rock.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: rank test please and thank you   rank test please and thank you I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:12 pm

"Now that you have a few new weapons show me how well you are at using them by attacking me" he would say
Back to top Go down
fuku

fuku

PostSubject: Re: rank test please and thank you   rank test please and thank you I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:20 pm

fuku looks at him and takes aim. first some fins open and it makes a super loud noise its ear piecing. fuku cant hear it cuase its dreected only at the man in front of her.. it charges up the heat pulse.

(heres what the gun looks like.)
rank test please and thank you Vf-25g10
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: rank test please and thank you   rank test please and thank you I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:17 pm

the general would first hear the noise and his ears would calibrate the sound and automatically tone it down to a normal level that would not affect him. He would wait untill the weapon was fired. He knew what ever it was couldent break through his energy jammer canceller
Back to top Go down
fuku

fuku

PostSubject: Re: rank test please and thank you   rank test please and thank you I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:33 pm

the gun fires but what you see is a not olny dos it fire a heated pulse but also fires a 50cal bullet. it traves fast at you. "sound, heat and touch." this weapon had 3 funtions first deft the oppent then burn them and blow them to bits. fuku her self was pushed back from the shot.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: rank test please and thank you   rank test please and thank you I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:40 pm

The bullet would collide with the energy jammer and suddenly vanish it would then form into a black tar and become swollowed by the General's variable I-Feild generator.

"That's quite the weapon you have there. Is there any more widjits youde to test before the fun really begins" the General would say
Back to top Go down
fuku

fuku

PostSubject: Re: rank test please and thank you   rank test please and thank you I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:57 pm

fuku smiles as you do that and fires another shell but this ones slower and a little fatter... "ya..... i gusse i could think up a few more...." she makes some of the nanos make a diffent sound this one lower or a diffent fegqunsy and is combides with the other fequency and you nocite its makes your energy sheild flicker it was a form of sound genrated jamming device that was well imperfect.. but it was a good idea as that shell as going at him.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: rank test please and thank you   rank test please and thank you I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:49 am

(Saying it makes my shield flicker was kind of an auto hit but I'll let that slide)

As the General's shield flickered he realized that her device must have been calibrating multiple frequencies of energy jamming on a level much like his own. This was similar to what she did before when she had attacked the General and caused him to spiral out of control.

As the shell hit the General his Variable I-Feild would kick in stopping it and reducing it to nothing but molten slag. In which the molten slag would become absorbed by the I-Feild.

"That was a good try, but I have more than 1 defense. I'll give you a few more shots. Then I'll go on the offensive" he said.
Back to top Go down
fuku

fuku

PostSubject: Re: rank test please and thank you   rank test please and thank you I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 12:49 pm

fuku noses bleeds a little and the sounds cuts out as the sound amping from her gun cuts out. the sound producers had over worked. the nanos begin working of what where left. in the shells was a protetive layer houseing alot of nanos and when the slag is swollowed they where in. fuku smirks hand holds her nose. the few nanobots that survied made more and the begin to spread with in the machine. they slowly work at cuting curits.. fuku turns the gun she had in to a sword with a heated blade. the blade was like a chain saw... but it was top heavy for her so she draged it on the ground. "hmmmmm"
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: rank test please and thank you   rank test please and thank you I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:29 pm

As the nanos were absorbed the general had succeded in gaining a free sample of gigs nanobytes. But this was a ranking exam. As the general was a biological machine and not a machine with circuts he would not be affected by the nanites. Slowly his body broke down fukus nanomites and completely demolished them. The general now had further information.

In a split second the general had adapted his I-Feild to kill the nanites rather than absord them into his structure.

"Maybe if I actually was a machine that might have worked. But even gig could not break into me" the general said as he saw her drag the blade. Reaching over his sholder the general would draw his Banriu blade and hold it out.

Her first test of defense would be a basic sword swing from the general. He charged for her and swung banriu at her blade. Banriu being a solid slab of duranium coated with refelctic gel made this weapon a perfect warhammer like shield sword.
Back to top Go down
fuku

fuku

PostSubject: Re: rank test please and thank you   rank test please and thank you I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:12 pm

(the nanobites are not his real ones and they are able do dimember things an being a bio your body still is a machine just your not a complete one your a cyborg. and the nano bots can still break down "matter" inside you its not just metal. those are now fukus they are not gigs so they are fukus digine but just the same programs.... so they can still do some stuff to your body..)

the nano bots where to altered from so many times of being made form falty matrials. they where not much for info if any thing he would only learn of what they looked liked and a few simple progams like walkings and the dimembering.

fuku swings the sword and the chain saw like blade kicks the heavy sword off the ground. it comes down heavly on the blade of the genrals sword ad the heated eadge cuts at the gel like crazy. fuku wabbles she has no stance with the sword. "you may say your not but your a comabation of both being a bio those nanos still have some effect they dismember any matter." she can even tell hes a bio not really that hard..
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: rank test please and thank you   rank test please and thank you I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:40 pm

the general holds his hand out and a ball of smoldering nanites fall to the ground. The general gel had been eaten through but nothing could break his duranium blade. (Only roze has. So its pretty well invincible) as the heat from the saw blade hit the duranium the duranium would simply nullify the heat making it useless as well as cutting.

Pulling his body to the left the general would fire his snaring wires and latch them around the arm of fuku that was holding her sword.

"If you charge your nanites with the pulsing energy that you used the first time we met then you could get them at me. But even if you break through my shields my body would simply adapt and kill them like I had just done" he said.

the General would pulse a bit and take to the sky. He spun his body around and waited for fuku to follow.

(the General is a construct. His entire body is flesh and blood but that flesh and blood is made feom atomites. While nano bots or nanites are small atomites are as small as an atom. Although I don't use this as a weapon like you and gig they are still there)
Back to top Go down
fuku

fuku

PostSubject: Re: rank test please and thank you   rank test please and thank you I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:50 pm

fuku kicks at the generalwith a bit of a flame kick with a low thuster on...
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: rank test please and thank you   rank test please and thank you I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:28 pm

As she kicked at the General he would react by simply thrusting backwards and to the left he would kick his own leg up at her and punch at her aiming for her chest. At the rate she was going she wasn't fit for the next rank
Back to top Go down
fuku

fuku

PostSubject: Re: rank test please and thank you   rank test please and thank you I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:33 pm

fuku uses her light body to volt on the sword handle and spear slam in to the genrals groin the punch would hit her in the face but she would follow though with her attack. hes bio meaning hes part human and any man would try to keep there dignity intack. the kick grases her clothings.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: rank test please and thank you   rank test please and thank you I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:40 pm

As her swing came for his croth the General's I-Feild would react and stop it. He would burst back and as he did he would fire a single explosive missile.

"In a fight agaisnt anyone else on Escellsia you wouldent survive one minute" the General would say as he Quantized and appeared behind fuku.
Back to top Go down
fuku

fuku

PostSubject: Re: rank test please and thank you   rank test please and thank you I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:52 pm

"oh ya!" fuku sees the missle hes lunched it meaning to it hes gave it up for a suicide mission. it stops in mid air an befomes disarmed and it gos to fuku and shes takes it an the sword and she turns its in to a new weapon. she makes the nano bots use the fuel from the rockect to recharge. the gun the opens up and you see your missle head and theris energy pouring right in to it. and fuki nanos form a make shift casing around the warhead. shethen takes her shoe that hit the shield. she decostucks it. "of corse i cant dumb ass you really think i am that stupid."

the metal from the shoe incases the war head and fuku takes a cord an pulgs a needle in to her arm. the gun slams closed and fires the war head back. "here take it." the war head is shot fast at him.
Back to top Go down
the General
the General

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: rank test please and thank you   rank test please and thank you I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:04 pm

the General missile would fire back at him

" I was really hoping you would have absorbed that" he said.

As he appeared behind her the war head would miss making the distraction sucessfull. He would then wave his hand making all the components of the missile that came from him turn to data and vanish in turn making her warhead unusable. It would still have enough momentum to keep going but not enough to keep it airborn. the General would Quantize again and appear 200 feet from fuku just left of where the warhead had missed.

"Let's see how well you fare against this" the general said as a truck sized demonic looking wolf appreared.

The wolf would stand on its hind legs and begin to summon fire balls in its hands

" two technology warriors would have a hardtime fighting each other. So I made this 6th rank beast. If you can defeat it then you are able to level up" he said
Back to top Go down
fuku

fuku

PostSubject: Re: rank test please and thank you   rank test please and thank you I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:38 pm

"your reallyed shouldnt have dont that..." the war head detonates the blast is massive even with out his parts. the energy she put in to it was life energy and it was slowed but never disarmed it. 200 feet away was close enought to be hit by the shock wave. fuku makes the cannon in to an arm sword some of the nano bots crawl in the sword. fuku had been nealing cuase shes tired...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rank test please and thank you   rank test please and thank you I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rank test please and thank you
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next