Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
gathering assistance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
gathering assistance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
gathering assistance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
gathering assistance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
gathering assistance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
gathering assistance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
gathering assistance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
gathering assistance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
gathering assistance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
gathering assistance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
gathering assistance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
gathering assistance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
gathering assistance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
gathering assistance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
gathering assistance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
gathering assistance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
gathering assistance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

gathering assistance

Go down 
+2
William
Miles Seiler
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Miles Seiler
Knight of the Sunlit Kingdom
Miles Seiler

Rep. : 2
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : will, E.B.C.

gathering assistance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: gathering assistance   gathering assistance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:20 pm

*Miles would dismiss the clone and retract the tar* "now i must scout for information"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Sin

Dr. Sin

Rep. : 0

PostSubject: Re: gathering assistance   gathering assistance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:30 am

*a voice would sound behind 39* "and then one was left" *as a man with bloody plastic gloves stood there alone, this man ahd a twisted grin eying 39 but not the kind of twisted that some player at the bar would give but more sick and twisted feeling*
Back to top Go down
Zsa
Chunin of the Swamps
Chunin of the Swamps
Zsa

Nation : Village Hidden in the Swamps
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Cosmic

PostSubject: Re: gathering assistance   gathering assistance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:32 am

39's arm pushed backwards sending out a Twilight Blade straight for the man's head.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Sin

Dr. Sin

PostSubject: Re: gathering assistance   gathering assistance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:39 am

*the man's arm's flesh would seem to repel peeling backwards on his arm revealing a blade extruting out from his arm beginning at his elbow join as his flesh flopped around his upper arm lifelessly like banana peels yet covered in blood. The man would then seem to sidestep the blade thrown as he stepped forward but then returned his arm back to normal* "now waht sort of doctor would i be if i didn't let my experiments do their job!...perhaps boozehound....nah. Choppy!" *he woudl say as thundering footsteps would sound and in the distance an ogre with a blood crazed look in his eye would rush over unarmed* "chop girl?" *he would say unintelligently pointing at 39 and as soon as Dr. Sin nodded he would walk off as the ogre would charge blood crazed towards 39*
Back to top Go down
Zsa
Chunin of the Swamps
Chunin of the Swamps
Zsa

PostSubject: Re: gathering assistance   gathering assistance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:56 pm

39 looked at the Ogre and laughed. Pulling her Twilight blade back she began to grow till she was about 20 feet tall. Pulling the Twilight blade to her side and swining it around she took one swing for the ogre's head.
Back to top Go down
William
Squire of the Sunlit Kingdom
William

Energy Type : Materia Energy

PostSubject: Re: gathering assistance   gathering assistance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:56 pm

William would be heading back here to ask 39 for a sample of her blood.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Sin

Dr. Sin

PostSubject: Re: gathering assistance   gathering assistance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:59 pm

*the ogre would have ducked and since he was a smaller size it would make someone her size harder to hit but because of her being bigger making her a bigger target it would be much easier for the ogre to hit her. so out of the flesh of his wrists he would seem to slip 2 claymores out of them and hold both one handed aiming both strikes at one leg that was most likely to cut severely deep within the leg at minimum to the bone*
Back to top Go down
Zsa
Chunin of the Swamps
Chunin of the Swamps
Zsa

PostSubject: Re: gathering assistance   gathering assistance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 2:01 pm

39 pulled herself back and upwards using her armour to fly/float. As she did a small black orb would form behind the ogre. The entire area would begin to turn black not allowing anyone to see but her and those who could see in darkness. The orge's blade skimmed her leg making it bleed.

A bolt of radiant twilight formed behind the orge's head and suddenly exploded.
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: gathering assistance   gathering assistance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 2:03 pm

William using his night vision swooped down and gathered blood from the ground. He swooped back up and would give the sample to miles.

He called for Miles and told him a new experiment was here as well.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Sin

Dr. Sin

PostSubject: Re: gathering assistance   gathering assistance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 2:05 pm

*the ogre being well an ogre which those types can see in the dark could see and would dash forward and once again since his size difference was in effect he would easily dodge it by running between the legs of 39 and while bringing claymores to her side slicing deep gashes once again most likely hitting because of the bigger target affecting the chances. similar to a giant trying to swat away a fly whereas the fly could land on a giant with ease*
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: gathering assistance   gathering assistance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 2:08 pm

*Miles immediately flew there as fast as he could being within sight. meanwhile Miles summoned kensei within the area to distract the ogre best he could being within sight range of the ogre*
Back to top Go down
Zsa
Chunin of the Swamps
Chunin of the Swamps
Zsa

PostSubject: Re: gathering assistance   gathering assistance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 2:09 pm

39 would pull up into the sky more and fire off more bolts towards the ogre, this time they came from all angles and totaled 8 in number. The blades were this time avoided by going higher into the sky.
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: gathering assistance   gathering assistance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 2:11 pm

William headed to miles with the blood sample.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Sin

Dr. Sin

PostSubject: Re: gathering assistance   gathering assistance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 2:12 pm

*the ogre no matter what still dodged the bolts with ease and even mocked her* "ha ha giant lady cant hit me. giant lady blind haha" *the ogre would then throw the claymores straight at her and ocne again because of the size difference it would be HARD to dodge*
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: gathering assistance   gathering assistance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 2:15 pm

*with the kensei summoned ignored Miles slung tar at the blood sample providing a ranged sample study and then would hold off on saying what he learned instead he would sling tar at the ogre in an attempt to cover him in the heavenly tar*
Back to top Go down
Zsa
Chunin of the Swamps
Chunin of the Swamps
Zsa

PostSubject: Re: gathering assistance   gathering assistance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 2:19 pm

A the swords came to her. She would summoned her Twilight Shield to defend. With little time to react the swords would pierce the shield before it could be fully summoned. As the sword passed thought they stabbed her in the chest and left breast. right above where her armour was. The shield would fully come in stopping the blades from piercing her heart.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Sin

Dr. Sin

PostSubject: Re: gathering assistance   gathering assistance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 2:22 pm

*with the ogre distracted by the tall women obsessed with the thought of all the blood she withheld he did not realize tar was slung towards him and got covered in it. as soon as it would hit he would face Miles.* "tar man cover me in mud now you pay!" *he would say unintelligently as he would charge directly towards Miles now fueled by rage*
Back to top Go down
Zsa
Chunin of the Swamps
Chunin of the Swamps
Zsa

PostSubject: Re: gathering assistance   gathering assistance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 2:24 pm

39 slammed into the ground and began to pull the two blades from her chest.

She would keep them with her and add two extra swords to her arsenal.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: gathering assistance   gathering assistance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 2:24 pm

*in mid charge Miles would harden the tar limiting his movement then shock electricity through it severely. Miles would then face 39* "shrink yourself to normal size remember the bigger you are the harder you are to hit" *Miles would say as he would then use his palm of a thousand blades to do a palm strike towards the ogre stabbing him with 50 blades in one palm all bundled up*
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: gathering assistance   gathering assistance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 2:29 pm

William looked at Miles then showed him the new arm. "I got this fixed by the way" he said.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Sin

Dr. Sin

PostSubject: Re: gathering assistance   gathering assistance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 2:36 pm

*ogre would be indeed slowed down by the hardened tar but with his natural ogre strength break free, once free he would grab Miles's hand as he did the palm strike then attempt to slam him to the ground like a baby with a ragdoll swinging it around*
Back to top Go down
Zsa
Chunin of the Swamps
Chunin of the Swamps
Zsa

PostSubject: Re: gathering assistance   gathering assistance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 3:29 pm

39 would rise back to her feet. With her massive body bleeding she charged for the beast to just ram it. He bolts of Twilight fired at it again.
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: gathering assistance   gathering assistance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 3:31 pm

William turned to Miles. "Wait a minute. We should capture thing thing and interrogate it" he said.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: gathering assistance   gathering assistance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 3:49 pm

"currently our survival is key but if its possible yes" *Miles would use his body blade tactic and make blades form from his wrist stabbing the ogre's hand forcing him to let go lest he takes the blades in his flesh*
Back to top Go down
Dr. Sin

Dr. Sin

PostSubject: Re: gathering assistance   gathering assistance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 3:51 pm

*the ogre would be hit by the blades and let go yelling even more angered and while distracted the kick would land but the ogre would match that strength and be able to stand his ground catching the foot by the big toe and take that chance to twist it while he formed blades from his wrists to slice at the big toe severely*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: gathering assistance   gathering assistance - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

gathering assistance
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next