Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
gathering assistance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
gathering assistance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
gathering assistance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
gathering assistance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
gathering assistance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
gathering assistance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
gathering assistance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
gathering assistance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
gathering assistance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
gathering assistance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
gathering assistance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
gathering assistance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
gathering assistance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
gathering assistance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
gathering assistance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
gathering assistance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
gathering assistance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

gathering assistance

Go down 
+2
William
Miles Seiler
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zsa
Chunin of the Swamps
Chunin of the Swamps
Zsa

Rep. : 0
Nation : Village Hidden in the Swamps
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Cosmic

gathering assistance - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: gathering assistance   gathering assistance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 3:53 pm

As the ogre grabbed the foot she began to shrink to a point where she was about 6 inches tall. After that she pulled out of the grasp and fell to the ground and began to run away.
Back to top Go down
William
Squire of the Sunlit Kingdom
William

Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : Materia Energy

PostSubject: Re: gathering assistance   gathering assistance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 3:54 pm

William looked at Miles "I have no ways of capturing it" he said.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Knight of the Sunlit Kingdom
Miles Seiler

Rep. : 2
Energy Type : will, E.B.C.

PostSubject: Re: gathering assistance   gathering assistance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 3:57 pm

"i do" *Miles would manipulate the air around him ensuring a safe landing then throw an orbital creation of miles he shaped with his tar at the ogre once hitting a surface the orb wouldburst into a cloud of crushed glass that would hurt the ogre's eyes severely, then Miles would use his tar to shape nano steel chain and throw one end up will* "run around him now!"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Sin

Dr. Sin

PostSubject: Re: gathering assistance   gathering assistance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 3:59 pm

*the ogre would being a stupid ogre smack at the orb and be severely blinded but in even more rage as he would be in attempt to grab the chain while it was going near him and if having gotten hold of it he would attempt to snap the chain*
Back to top Go down
Zsa
Chunin of the Swamps
Chunin of the Swamps
Zsa

PostSubject: Re: gathering assistance   gathering assistance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:01 pm

39 who was running would grow back to Miles' size and run across from where Miles was.
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: gathering assistance   gathering assistance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:07 pm

William headed out and to a point which was 90 degrees from where miles and 9 was.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: gathering assistance   gathering assistance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:27 pm

*Miles would make electricity curse through only to shock the ogre's hands as it was tried to grab and made sure the lightning did not shock will. Then he would start running around the o0gre with electricity coursing through only the center of the chain*
Back to top Go down
Dr. Sin

Dr. Sin

PostSubject: Re: gathering assistance   gathering assistance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:28 pm

*the simple minded ogre would on grab attempt feel the shock and let go and retreat from the circle away from miles and unless will did something the ogre would escape*
Back to top Go down
Zsa
Chunin of the Swamps
Chunin of the Swamps
Zsa

PostSubject: Re: gathering assistance   gathering assistance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:29 pm

39 Waited where she was and grew a bit larger to make her strength better.
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: gathering assistance   gathering assistance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:30 pm

William braced himself then pulled his hand back. as he did it began to glow red all over where the blue veins used to be. as he pushed it forwards a massive beam of crackling red energy exited from it and rushed for the ogre.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: gathering assistance   gathering assistance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 12:52 am

*Miles would be ready as he ran to rush closing the circle as at what he would guess the ogre would either run for the exit dodging the beam or block the beam. ready to react on a moments notice*
Back to top Go down
Dr. Sin

Dr. Sin

PostSubject: Re: gathering assistance   gathering assistance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 12:53 am

*the ogre would deflect the beam off two blades he slipped from his wrists away from him lessening the blown back factor and rush for the opening in the circle of chains lest another manuever was done to trap it within the circle*
Back to top Go down
Zsa
Chunin of the Swamps
Chunin of the Swamps
Zsa

PostSubject: Re: gathering assistance   gathering assistance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 12:54 am

9 after she had gotten bigger swung out a kick with her armoured leg in order to knock it back into the circle.
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: gathering assistance   gathering assistance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 12:55 am

William fired some pot shots with his arm towards it to make sure the kick hit.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: gathering assistance   gathering assistance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 1:08 am

*Miles ran as fast he could to close the circle incase the ogre would bypass those attacks*
Back to top Go down
Dr. Sin

Dr. Sin

PostSubject: Re: gathering assistance   gathering assistance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 1:11 am

*the ogre would leap over the kick but get hit by the potshot nicking his foot as it singed his flesh with those attacks slowing him down he would not be able to escape the chains for sure and had no choice but to fall directly ontop of the chain miles ran by holding*
Back to top Go down
Zsa
Chunin of the Swamps
Chunin of the Swamps
Zsa

PostSubject: Re: gathering assistance   gathering assistance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 5:47 pm

"We have it!" 9 said pulling on the chains to help restrain it.
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: gathering assistance   gathering assistance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 5:47 pm

William who was smalled would pull on the chains as well.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: gathering assistance   gathering assistance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 7:56 pm

*Miles yanked as well leaping over the chain it was to cross then yanked hard with the force of the yank being so fast the gore had little time to react*
Back to top Go down
Dr. Sin

Dr. Sin

PostSubject: Re: gathering assistance   gathering assistance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 8:07 pm

*the ogre would be restrained and shocked from Miles's previous lightning ability cursing through it but as the ogre got more mad it would burst free smashing the chains to bits hurt but still a lethal force but would just run off just as it would seem to be ready to smash Miles's skull in in utter rage*

*Dr. Sin would walk from the shadows of a tree in the forest clapping* "bravo, i believe you all will make very decent subjects for experimentation, especially you" *he would say pointing to Miles as thunder would echo as the sky grew dark, a massive power would form a portal within the area. the portal was made up of a new type of unholy power that was more potent than demon or hellish itself as the thunder intensified yet no lightning rained down. the thunder sounds soon calmed but it began snowing within the land as Dr. Sin would face the portal* "oh shoot the reinforcements have arrived already oh well i guess our encounter shall ahve to wait...that is if you survive this one"

*Dr. Sin would walk off as four shadowy figures dropped from the portal with thuds that would harm normal humans at that height and the fifth flew down with wings of black energy. once the shadow energy around them dispitated and the portal disapeared their looks were visible in the now snowy land*

(visual aid)
gathering assistance - Page 3 Lordi

*the one that flew down (in pic the one crouched down) was obviously the leader of the group as it eyed al three with fear, infact with them being here an urge to run would flood over 39 and will but not so much Miles.*
Back to top Go down
Zsa
Chunin of the Swamps
Chunin of the Swamps
Zsa

PostSubject: Re: gathering assistance   gathering assistance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 8:09 pm

39's body echoed with Twilight and like that she vanished. She hadn't left the area but just masked herself from the others.
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: gathering assistance   gathering assistance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 8:11 pm

William elt thi fear and wanted to leave. But he just couldent. His military training told him not to. He was weak and could easily die here but something made him stay. Maybe it was the fact 39 was still here maybe he was frozen with fear.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: gathering assistance   gathering assistance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 8:14 pm

*Miles would shout with all seriousness* "GET FALX NOW! YOU TWO RUN!" *Miles would feel slight fear but because of his willpower he would be brave enough to fight and summon several clones splitting off him* "I'LL HOLD THEM OFF" *Miles would charge at the group along with his clones ready to react to their movements*
Back to top Go down
Dr. Sin

Dr. Sin

PostSubject: Re: gathering assistance   gathering assistance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 8:17 pm

*the two stronger looking ones (the two standing in the middle) would charge forward making the earth slightly quake with the powerful stomps to show their massive strength and slam into two of the clones with a bullrush while the Egyptian looking one (far left of picture) would disappear in a small sandstorm and blow off and the female of the group would turn to intangible (ghost) and fly off. all this happened while the leader would stand there brining his arms up as the trees would light make the snow more intense*
Back to top Go down
Zsa
Chunin of the Swamps
Chunin of the Swamps
Zsa

PostSubject: Re: gathering assistance   gathering assistance - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 8:19 pm

#9 would move off and go to find this Falx. Not knowing who she was she would just run and never come back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: gathering assistance   gathering assistance - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

gathering assistance
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next