Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
gathering assistance - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
gathering assistance - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
gathering assistance - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
gathering assistance - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
gathering assistance - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
gathering assistance - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
gathering assistance - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
gathering assistance - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
gathering assistance - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
gathering assistance - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
gathering assistance - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
gathering assistance - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
gathering assistance - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
gathering assistance - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
gathering assistance - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
gathering assistance - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
gathering assistance - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

gathering assistance

Go down 
+2
William
Miles Seiler
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
William
Squire of the Sunlit Kingdom
William

Rep. : 0
Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : Materia Energy

gathering assistance - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: gathering assistance   gathering assistance - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 8:19 pm

William lifted off the ground and blasted off towards Kiez.
Back to top Go down
Falx
Sentinel of the Province of Keiz :: Guardian of the Province of Keiz
Falx

Rep. : 1
Nation : Province of Kiez
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Navitas, Chakra

Character sheet
Race: Shrew

PostSubject: Re: gathering assistance   gathering assistance - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 12:55 am

*It would be a little while, however, it soon be odd, as suddenly, there was lightning that went along with the thunder, although that being natural, the others might not have noticed. However, it was a few seconds after this, that suddenly an barrage of no less than 35 bolts of lightning all came at the.....ah...expirements?...whatever they were, possibly frying them, and if not, at least stopping them as another larger bolt hit the ground in front of the real Miles, as I appeared there, my Shrewish Senkaku Raikogan activated, as well as nerve manip. as I stared at the expirements, obviously a little ticked about the library, and also a little ticked about them attacking Miles too, who I had started to grow a bond of friendship with lately. My voice would be come a sudden boom of thunder, as I watched all the things/people/monsters all at once, as lightning crackled from my body, as a result of not exiting Sky Form when arriving*

Time to make you pay.....who's first....?

*I would say, as I waited for them to make another move*
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: gathering assistance   gathering assistance - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 12:58 am

William arrives again and appears 20 feet from falx with a fire shield blazing active.

(new posting order.

Miles. Sin. Falx. William.)

Last edited by Suwhenzetie on Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: gathering assistance   gathering assistance - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 1:01 am

((FYI William, Kind of a bad idea to appear right in front of me....you'd get fryed, not to mention a few other things, considering what I'm about to do.....not to be mean, but I mean, I'm surging and made of lightning....))
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: gathering assistance   gathering assistance - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 1:06 am

(edited Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Knight of the Sunlit Kingdom
Miles Seiler

Rep. : 2
Energy Type : will, E.B.C.

PostSubject: Re: gathering assistance   gathering assistance - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 12:09 pm

*Miles faced falx* "don't underestimate these ebasts they seem to be far more powerful than the others" *Miles would say as he witnessed his clones smashed and splattered with their immense strength*
Back to top Go down
Dr. Sin

Dr. Sin

PostSubject: Re: gathering assistance   gathering assistance - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 12:14 pm

*the two who smashed the clones would quickly break two tree's out of their roots with their immense strength then used the tree's momentum to make them roll forward dodging the lightning as they got up they held the massive tree's with one hand grinning sadistically. The leader would seem to just fly dodging the lightning as well on wings of black energy. If a sensing power could detect what they were all that could be told was they were something much worse than hell could contain. As the two of the three with massive strength would charge forward and one would swing a tree as a one handed club down on Falx with great speed considering he is holding a freaking tree as a club*
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: gathering assistance   gathering assistance - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 3:30 pm

Wow....strong and stupid....

*I would say, watching the ebasts(?) as the lightning that was my body turned suddenly green, as I switched from Sky Form to Aoiraikou Sky Form. Instantly, the tree would be turned to dust because of the Aoiraikou's destructivity. However, that wouldn't be all, as at the same time, I would and burst forwards, blasting through the ebast, and probably turning him to dust too, since thats what Aoiraikou can do. After blasting forwards, I would suddenly vanish, and appear in the air, as I whipped my hands about. Nimbus would start to form, as five Nimbus Beasts fell to the ground, and then started towards the various ebasts. They would be very resistant, thus a tree smash or punch form one of them wouldn't be enough to destroy them. However, just incase, Iwould place Aoiraikou in the Nimbus beasts so that physical contact with the ebasts would lead to the ebasts turning to dust too*
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: gathering assistance   gathering assistance - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:13 pm

(will your post)
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: gathering assistance   gathering assistance - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:16 pm

William would stay back. He didnt want to get fried by Falx. HE looked around and hid behind a rock although hiding something as big as a 7 foot man was going to be difficult.
Back to top Go down
Miles Seiler
Miles Seiler

PostSubject: Re: gathering assistance   gathering assistance - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:27 pm

*Miles would feel immense cold and see frost forming on his skin, in his mind he could hear screaming in pain and would send one currently non freezing part of his osmosis skin to latch onto Falx and send him a message telepathically saying* 'falx i give you the choice to retreat and research whatever these are or stay and fight but remember my osmosis skin is going to die in this blizzard cold weather so i will be left with only lightning, air and strength once my osmosis skin is slung awa-" *it would cut off as the tar that would probly latch on would drop frozen and shatter once hitting the ground*

*Miles then sent his osmosis skin to lather on his right arm, as his original looks were seen below then he would sling all the remaining osmosis tar as far away as possible so it would not die. Now Miles's real looks below his osmosis skin was visible*

(visual aid)
gathering assistance - Page 4 Warrior

*Miles would shape his lightning blade and hold it as it sparked with intense electrical power glowing brightly*

(another visual aid)
gathering assistance - Page 4 Elemental_Blade__Lightning_by_Unkn0
Back to top Go down
Dr. Sin

Dr. Sin

PostSubject: Re: gathering assistance   gathering assistance - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:33 pm

*the leader would pulse while flying and weaving past the lightning bolts with pure white eyes as the winds would intensify ripping select tree's from their roots which would slam on the two brutish team members shoving them out of the way of the lightning attacks and nimbus to safety from the attacks. The leader would grin as the blizzard became blindingly snowy and intensified so cold it was like being in the arctic circle area. no doubt it would leave falx and miles with at minimum colds but with will it could freeze him to death if he were to remain here. Meanwhile the brutish of the team would retreat for a mysterious reason while the leader remained*
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: gathering assistance   gathering assistance - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 4:11 pm

*I would smile, as I had never been a person to go and research, and more of a person to stay and just demolish the opponents. There would be a flash of lightning, as an message was suddenly written in the air out of lightning in front of Miles*

You go and research....I just had some receint training that will enable me to deal with this guy....so just get yourself out of here NOW!!!!

*The message would suddenly change itself into a large lightning made hammer, which would boot Miles further away, as I appeared on the ground suddenly. There would be another booting sound, as William was also booted out of the area, as I spread my hands out. The First thing that happened was a wave of slowing Chrono was shot out, so that the entire field was reduced to slowmo. However, something was building around me, something that seemed to make the area even colder. I would suddenly slam my hands down on the ground, as I screamed out*

The Third Law of Thermodynamics!.....and the Power of Absolute Zero!!!!

*As even the first of the words were spoken, the air around me would suddenly stop, completely devoid of motion of any kind. After finishing this would spread across the entire field in one huge wave, and in an instant, the entire field was suddenly dropped down to a 1/2 degree above Absolute zero. Now, because this is the temp at which atoms stop moving, it would be pretty much known that everything on the field, including mister boss monster, would be totally frozen solid. Even the blizzard that was around would be totally frozen. The only thing that had kept me alive was that I was made of Akairaikou, and the fact that I had used my power over Enthalpy to gather and store a huge amount of heat into my own body, protecting me from any type of freezing. However, this heat would be skin tight, not allowing the monster or anyone else to take advantage of it. I would then look out onto the field, knowing that Nothing should have survived such a cold snap....which is exactly why I had booted Miles and William out*
Back to top Go down
Dr. Sin

Dr. Sin

PostSubject: Re: gathering assistance   gathering assistance - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:27 pm

*all would leave except the leader as the leader would do same but opposite element to the area as he would heat the land to so hot the land would bur and the atoms would be reheated and the area where Falx was would have his effect while where the leader was would be reheated, inbetween both would be canceling each other out. While the leader focused he would leave grinning confidently and with the hot area cancelling the sub zero effect in his area he would escape unscathed*
Back to top Go down
Falx
Falx

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: gathering assistance   gathering assistance - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:13 pm

Humph.....guess your not going to stay....

*I would say, as I then became a lightning bolt, and disappearing in a flash into the sky*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: gathering assistance   gathering assistance - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

gathering assistance
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4