Escellsia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escellsia

A realm both vast and mysterious, largely unexplored by the people who inhabit it. While Guilds build men into masters and Nations continue their disputes, one would be a fool to assume that it is Kings who rule these lands...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
And That's a Wrap
Can Tomon have a fight...? I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:18 am by Kami
This website is now officially closed. All topics must be finished, and all character must register on the New Website All ranking exams will be finished and ranked by a seperate proctor, and all money will be reset to $200 for everyone in order to make way for the new currency system, coming soon.

Comments: 0
Your Site-Moving Questions, Answered~!
Can Tomon have a fight...? I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:12 pm by Kami
We've been getting a good amount of questions regarding the move and the time skip that the move will created for all characters. So here are a few general questions, along with their answers, and of course feel free to post any more concerns you have here.

Q: What abilities or weapons will we be able to add or expand on?
A: Not a whole lot, honestly. I'd say a few improvements on what you already have, but not by a lot, as well as maybe one or two new techniques. Let's not do a major overhaul, because that would then disrupt your rank, which will not change in the move. As for weapons, …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Latest topics
» ゴルフグリップのヒント
Can Tomon have a fight...? I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

» 冬ゴルフスポーツ
Can Tomon have a fight...? I_icon_minitimeby Mangum16 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 am

» Just get a gift--Zebra mask
Can Tomon have a fight...? I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:48 pm

» Do you want this gift---unicorn head mask ?
Can Tomon have a fight...? I_icon_minitimeby landing Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 am

» Funny horse head mask famous by the popular Gangnam Style
Can Tomon have a fight...? I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Can Tomon have a fight...? I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:34 am

» Horse head mask show
Can Tomon have a fight...? I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» creepy horse head mask
Can Tomon have a fight...? I_icon_minitimeby landing Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:33 am

» horse mask
Can Tomon have a fight...? I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» My favourite horse head mask
Can Tomon have a fight...? I_icon_minitimeby landing Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:35 am

» Where did your username come from?
Can Tomon have a fight...? I_icon_minitimeby Marija Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:52 am

» F4 phantom
Can Tomon have a fight...? I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

» Google Android Wi-Fi Tablet PC -P711
Can Tomon have a fight...? I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Wed May 23, 2012 3:55 am

» Best Android Tablet P724 For Replacing Your Notebook
Can Tomon have a fight...? I_icon_minitimeby hello4grouter Tue May 22, 2012 1:19 am

» Mikoyan MiG-35
Can Tomon have a fight...? I_icon_minitimeby mrblack0301 Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:34 pm
Affiliates

Can Tomon have a fight...?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tomon
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Tomon

Rep. : 0
Nation : The Citadel Risen from the Depths
Guild : The Creed
Energy Type : Undead, Souls, Life draining.

Can Tomon have a fight...? Empty
PostSubject: Can Tomon have a fight...?   Can Tomon have a fight...? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:02 pm

Tomon would be searching through this... Plateau, enjoying the dead air of it, but not really since he has no lungs. "Hm... Perhaps I could find the Shaman Necromancer myself if I harnessed my skills...? But I need to fight to do that... Fight... Hm... Sigh..."
Back to top Go down
William
Squire of the Sunlit Kingdom
William

Nation : Sunlit Kingdom
Guild : The Covenant
Energy Type : Materia Energy

PostSubject: Re: Can Tomon have a fight...?   Can Tomon have a fight...? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:06 pm

(I don't see a Abilities list for you. I think you need to make one before you can duel anyone. or am I just blind)
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Tomon

PostSubject: Re: Can Tomon have a fight...?   Can Tomon have a fight...? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:09 pm

(Bleck, MUST I have abilities? Kinda have general abilities... Nothing really specific, ya know. If you wanna see em, you can check my Bio~?)
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: Can Tomon have a fight...?   Can Tomon have a fight...? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:10 pm

(Could have swore taz and skye made a rule about having an abilities list)
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: Can Tomon have a fight...?   Can Tomon have a fight...? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:12 pm

William pulled up riding atop his Tactical Arms. He hovered there waiting for Tomon to make the forst move.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
King of the Sunlit Kingdom
King of the Sunlit Kingdom
Skye Silverclaw

Rep. : 14
Guild : The Academy
Energy Type : Solar

PostSubject: Re: Can Tomon have a fight...?   Can Tomon have a fight...? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:15 pm

((At least make a tech list detailing the general abilities, but making up moves on the fly with them is alright.))
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Tomon

PostSubject: Re: Can Tomon have a fight...?   Can Tomon have a fight...? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:19 pm

(I assure you, one will be up EVENTUALLY... Just can whip one up on the spot, you know? That sort of thing has to be carefully thought out and whatnot... But, I guess it can't really hurt to copy and paste really fast, huh?)

Tomon would wave shyly at this guy coming up "... Hi there. I'm Tomon. Can we fight, please...?" Tomon wasn't very sociable. He had been shut off from most of the world all of his life, so he didn't really notice that William wished to fight him already.
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: Can Tomon have a fight...?   Can Tomon have a fight...? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:20 pm

"Oh trust me were dueling" William said.

"You make the first move" he said.
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Tomon

PostSubject: Re: Can Tomon have a fight...?   Can Tomon have a fight...? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:23 pm

Tomon's eyes would widen "... We are? Oh... Well. Let's fight, then. Okay..." Tomon would raise his gloved fist, shooting out numerous bullets from his hollowed out knuckles in William's general direction.
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: Can Tomon have a fight...?   Can Tomon have a fight...? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:25 pm

William lifted his arms up forming his fire shield. he let the bulltes pellet of it sizling away as they hit. But the more they hit the weeker the shield became. He flipped his tacticle arms sword over and opened it up revealing a gatling gun.

"my turn" he said firing off a 100 round burst at Tomon.
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Tomon

PostSubject: Re: Can Tomon have a fight...?   Can Tomon have a fight...? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:39 pm

Tomon gasped, flailing about before quickly forcing himself underground via some sort of burial ability typical to any zombie.. He poked his head out after he heard the firing stop to see what was happening "... Wow... Wish I had that..." Just then, he would raise his tiny hand from his little burial hole, then his hand would expand greatly, being larger than his body now, thus the holes were larger as well. He would fire off bullets once more, this time the bullets being a little smaller than Tomon's body itself, however flying at the same speed at William.
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: Can Tomon have a fight...?   Can Tomon have a fight...? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:43 pm

William sensed the presance of Tomon below him. Lowering his fire shield and closing the tactical arm sword he blocke the shots with his sword. As soon as the bullets hit the sword they oushed william back a bit. The pushing back created anough wind for willima to create two Saizen Strike's to send straight for the ground.

The saizen strike were invisible razor sharp gusts of wind that would literally tear the arms to ribbon.s unless the invisible attack could be seen.
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Tomon

PostSubject: Re: Can Tomon have a fight...?   Can Tomon have a fight...? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:58 pm

Tomon, being a little oblivious, would have his arm torn off by the attack... Not that he could feel it... However, once it did fall off, Tomon did notice it being gone. "Oh no!" He would quickly grab it, then reattach it, patting his chest a bit "Phew... Don't want to lose my arm..." Tomon would exit the ground, absorbing some of the life from the grass around him, causing it to die. "... Hm. Let's see..." Tomon would jump into the air, trying some thing new, allowing his soul to omit a small part of itself outside of Tomon's body, more specifically, his arm, as a sword. Tomon would use the drained life energy from the grass to increase the size of the sword and extend the soul blade further, trying to make it make contact with William from in the air.
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: Can Tomon have a fight...?   Can Tomon have a fight...? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:01 am

William smiled and as he did his arm began to fill with sloar energy as it did it passed to the level of his destruction tecnique. He pushed his arm forwards as the blade was about to hit. If the blade was metal it would be vaporized if not it would hit williams own metal arm and not do much.

Hie other arm was rapidly firing shots off with the Tactical arms sword's gatling gun.
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Tomon

PostSubject: Re: Can Tomon have a fight...?   Can Tomon have a fight...? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:23 am

The sword made of his own soul was not physical, but literally made of his soul. As such, it could easily faze through and harm the physical, but also hit non-physical things as well, such as the soul of William, or the energies William was using through his arm, hopefully to do some damage. Tomon would land, sucking his soul sword back into his hand, then again, bury himself in the ground with a strong impact to avoid the shots "... I wonder if I'm doing alright..."
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: Can Tomon have a fight...?   Can Tomon have a fight...? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:26 am

Willaim's mechanical arms too som damage. It was internal damage. The blue glowing light that was normall on the left side of his arm would stop glowing and the glowing light on the other side would intensify.

William having no beams of penetrating the grond woould wait in the sky for the moment he showed himself he would be bombarded with more attacks.
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Tomon

PostSubject: Re: Can Tomon have a fight...?   Can Tomon have a fight...? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:36 am

Tomon pondered "Hm.. What else can I do...?... I know!" Tomon would crawl back out, then aim both of his fists at William again, shooting out, instead of actual bullets, soul bullets this time, hoping to instead of penetrate his physical body, penetrate his spirit, since it seemed that it was effective at first. Tomon would stop after a multitude of shots, however, touching the grass to regain more life energy... He WAS shooting his soul out, ya know...
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: Can Tomon have a fight...?   Can Tomon have a fight...? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:13 am

William's right arm began to glow blue. His soul was being channeled to hti part of his body. Pulling his arm back he began to form a vortex of soul at the tip. As the soul bullets flew into William they would be absorbed by the Vortex and shot right back Tomon double the speed and power.

Willaim breathed heavily meaning he lost all his energy with that one move.
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Tomon

PostSubject: Re: Can Tomon have a fight...?   Can Tomon have a fight...? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:20 pm

Tomon would be hit back with his own soul, the force doing some damage to him, but those being his own soul, making them be reabsorbed back into his body. Tomon would fly back from the force, still, and hit a tree. Suddenly, his eyes became completely black, as if there were gone completely. His skin began to melt and his hair flopped downward as his entire body turned gray, all sludge-like and whatnot. Tomon stood, now taller than he was before, with a stitched mouth and a badass expression on his face "Is that all you've got, worm?" Tomon would slowly walk back toward William's direction, holding up his hand once more, this time creating a large ball of sludge before flinging it at William nonchalantly. It would be best to avoid this one rather than block it.
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: Can Tomon have a fight...?   Can Tomon have a fight...? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:21 pm

William flipepd his tactical arms under his feet and flew backwards with extreme speed. He flipped upside down and pulled a machine rifle out. Firing both guns he unleashed 132 round at the slime ball that would down be passing right under him.
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Tomon

PostSubject: Re: Can Tomon have a fight...?   Can Tomon have a fight...? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:13 pm

Tomon laughed "Silly fleshbag, that is made directly of my body, which is made of a substances a lot worse than the most potent of acids! Don't screw with me!" The ball would then have arms stretch out of it that looked similar to that of Tomon's, the arms burning the bullets and trying to grab at William and burn him up... And stuff.
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: Can Tomon have a fight...?   Can Tomon have a fight...? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:15 pm

William flipped of his blade and grabbed the handel pulling it over top him he closed it, charged it with heat and swung at the hands. The charged heat blade could very very easily chop through flesh.
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Tomon

PostSubject: Re: Can Tomon have a fight...?   Can Tomon have a fight...? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:20 pm

Since it was made of heat and not solid, the heat blade should be safe from the attacks of the arms... But that didn't mean that William was safe. Tomon would shoot a singular soul bullet into the floating mass of blobby goodness and suddenly, eye sockets would burst open from the sphere, showing that a part of Tomon's soul was now inhabiting the sphere of sludge. It would open up a mouth as William came closer, trying to devour him whole and disintegrate him within the mouth. Tomon cackled maniacally on the ground "Dance, mortal, for your time is nigh!" The sludge ball in the sky would also begin to release toxic, noxious gasses from itself as well, hoping to poison as well as knock out William from the sky.
Back to top Go down
William
William

PostSubject: Re: Can Tomon have a fight...?   Can Tomon have a fight...? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:23 pm

William's free arm suddenly light up. The mouth was wide open now and ready for an assault. The Tactical Arm blade popped opne and begna firing a 100 round burst. His free hand manipulated the wind to form saizen wind slices.

Right after both william and the tactical arms began to fly away from the open mouth.
Back to top Go down
Tomon
Brawler of the Depths
Brawler of the Depths
Tomon

PostSubject: Re: Can Tomon have a fight...?   Can Tomon have a fight...? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:26 pm

Tomon frowned, ordering the soul inside of the sphere to leave it, and to shoot directly at William for a direct attack while the orb would explode with sludge. The soul was hoping to rupture William's own, and hopefully immobilize him. The fallen sludge would slither back to Tomon, reforming his body at his feet. "Ugh. Disgusting flesh creature... Always prolonging your fate..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can Tomon have a fight...?   Can Tomon have a fight...? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can Tomon have a fight...?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next